Guardian Angel | PJM

EternallBangtan

"Angels are with you through the most significant and insignificant moments of your life" Everyone is given a... Еще

disclaimers
prologue
one
two
three
five

four

3 1 0
EternallBangtan

Jimin pov

"You're going down." When those words escape Namjoon's lips, Jimin jumps up from his bed, wide eyed.

"Seriously?" He breathes excitedly. "You're not messing with me right?"

When Namjoon shakes his head, Jimin can no longer suppress his smile.

"What made her say yes?" Jimin asks.

"First of all... you didn't hear this from me." Namjoon lowers his voice. "But she feels for you. She's seen how torn you've been after the incident."

Jimin's smile turns solemn.

"And second of all, she agrees that guiding Y/n through her head isn't going to do much. Y/n is pretty stubborn we can all agree on that." Namjoon chuckles.

Jimin jumps up and down in excitement.

"But" Namjoon cuts off his celebration. "There's a few condition. We're coming with you." He says. "Cooky, Mang and I."

Jimin's smile drops. "Why?!" He whines.

"No offense chim but she doesn't trust you much." When Namjoon sees Jimin's offended expression he clarifies. "She thinks your emotions might get the better of you and jeopardize the reason you're going down in the first place. We're just going to keep you in check."

Jimin accepts the condition knowing that he was already pushing it asking permission to go down.

"We're also only going to be there for 3 months-" Before Namjoon can state the reasoning behind the time frame, Jimin cuts him off.

"Three months?!" he whines. "That's such little time."

"She's planned out that you only need to be around Y/n to guide her in person just until she graduates." Namjoon elaborates. "How much time did you think you'll be down there for?" he interrogates his friend.

Jimin just looks down at his hands. "I dunno." he mumbles. "I guess three months is fine."

"One last thing," Namjoon starts and Jimin looks up at his friend hoping it's good news. But to his surprise, it was not.

"You also cant use your powers." Namjoon finally finishes.

Jimin's mouth gapes open. "Seriously what the heck!"

Namjoon sighs. "You're going to be a regular human, everything about you has to be normal. The only thing you'll be able to do is hear her thoughts and talk to her through her mind."

Jimin whines. "That's so unfair!" He stomps. "Y/n will definitely know somethings up if i don't have accessibility to my powers."

"If that happens, our boss will take care of it. That's how all the other angels who got assigned to these kind of people had to do it." Namjoon explains. "You'll still have your orb, you just need to keep it hidden. Find a way to keep it with you at all times without drawing suspicion."

Jimin surrenders, nodding his head. Accepting all the rules

"And Chim," Namjoon starts, his tone of voice changes to a solemn but warning tone.

Jimin notices the change in Namjoon's expression and furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't do anything stupid just because of your past." He says, with an apologetic look in his eyes.

Jimin puts up a smile. "Don't worry hyung... I won't."

Y/n pov

Another regular morning arrives.

Just like usual, you drag yourself around, messily toss your uniform on and stomp out to get taken to school by your brother.

You should fix your uniform this time

Your angel speaks up for the first time today. You notice a slight change in his voice, the echo faded just a little bit and he seems to have a more happy tone than usual.

You quickly brush it off, thinking nothing of it.

No thanks

You arrive at school, meet up with Tae and drag yourself to class.

Before you enter the classroom, someone pulls you aside.

Jackson Wang, the school player.

Tae gives you a smirk and enters the classroom first, leaving you in the hallway with Jackson.

"Hey baby." He says.

You tug on his tie with your index finger so his face becomes level to yours.

"I'm not your baby." You snicker.

He places his hands on your waist and pulls you against him.

"That's hot." He breathes.

You cock up an eyebrow and he looks around the halls, then at his watch.

"We have ten minutes before class." A smug smirk stretches across his face as he pulls you into a janitors closet.

Right as the door shuts, your mouth connects with his, quickly sucking on each of his lips, tongues intertwining in a messy attempt at a french kiss.

His hands wander down to your thighs right below your butt and he lifts you up, pressing you against the wall and he trails his lips down to your neck.

Your legs lock around him and your hand travels up to his head, running through his hair as he works his lips against your skin.

What are you doing?!

Your angel bellows in your head.

Shut up

The suckling intensifies and he slightly bites down on your skin, making a small whimper escape your lips. You push his head away and press your lips against his once more, placing your hand on the back of his neck to deepen the sloppy kiss.

You shouldn't be eating someone else's face on school property

"Shut the fuck up." You mumble against Jackson's lips.

"Huh?" Jackson breathes in confusion, not breaking the kiss.

You pull away. "My stupid angel."

You tap on his shoulder signaling for him to put you down and once he gently placed you in your feet you straighten out your clothes and run your fingers through your hair.

Jackson adjusts his tie and smoothens out his ruffled hair.

You exit the closet first, walking to your classroom, after a few minutes Jackson leaves as well.

What was that?!

Your angel's voice rings in your head, pissed off.

Why do you care, it's none of your concern

Yes miss y/n it is my concern, I'm your angel

I don't care just leave me alone

I'm afraid I can't do that

And why the hell not?

Like I said, I'm your angel. I'm supposed to keep you out of trouble

How is making out with someone trouble?!

You did it in a school janitors closet

And?

You could've gotten into trouble if you got caught

I never get caught

You've done that before?!

Obviously what are you gonna do, make a gust of wind blow through my school?

He doesn't respond to that.

You enter the classroom and head to your seat, Tae's eyes follow you from the doorway to your desk.

"Hmm." He hums, squinting his eyes at you. "What's that on your neck?" He smirks, cocking up an eyebrow.

"What does it look like genius?" You retort, leaning back in your chair, popping a piece of gum in your mouth.

"Why aren't you guys dating yet?" He asks, holding his hand out for a strip of gum, which you give him.

"I don't do dating, he's just a hook up." You hold your phone camera up to observe the forming hickey.

"Mhm." Taehyung hums sassily, rolling his eyes playfully and turning towards the front of the class as Mrs. Song enters.

She seems a little preoccupied because she doesn't point out your physique right away nor does she notice the fact that you're chewing gum.

It's as if she's getting ready for something.

"Good morning class." She greets with a stern face. "We'll be getting a new student today so please be on your absolute best behavior and welcome them kindly."

Taehyung turns to you with a smirk which you return. He mouths "fresh meat" and you roll your eyes at him.

New student huh

You cock an eyebrow up, smirking as you chew your gum open mouthed.

"Kim y/n." Your teacher finally acknowledges you. "Please sit properly and spit out that gum." She says firmly.

You give her fake puppy dog eyes in return.

"But Mrs. Song, I get anxious." you drag out your words, clutching your heart pretending to have been stabbed.

Mrs. Song rolls her eyes. "Miss Kim you're causing a ruckus. Do as I tell you."

You tip your chair further with a smirk on your face, putting your feet up and crossing them on the desk with your hands behind your head arrogantly.

"That's it Miss Y/n." She snaps. "Principles office. Now."

You stand up, clasping your hands behind you and swaying your hips as you walk up to the front of the class.

"Yes ma'am." You say, giving her a small tilt to your head, then you walk over to the door.

You hear a chuckle escape Taehyung's mouth as you exit.

You're extremely disrespectful

So?

You shouldn't treat your teachers like that

Honey I'm winning a bet, I gotta do what I gotta do

You enter the school office with a smile.

"Hello beautiful office people." You exclaim as you strut into the room, receiving a few dirty look from the staff. As well as a few smiles and waves from those who actually don't hate you.

"Not you again." The secretary scoffs.

"Oh yes me again." You give her a wink. "Where can I find good ole Yang?" You ask her, fiddling with the pens on her desk.

"Principle Yang is busy at the moment." She snaps, swatting your hands away. "You'll have to wait over there." She points to a few chairs that are a pathetic attempt at a waiting area.

You roll your eyes and strut to his office.

"Miss Kim I told you he is busy." She calls after you.

You continue not to listen to her as you swing open the door to the principle's office.

"Heyyy Yangie poo." You wiggle your fingers at him.

"Oh perfect timing." He exclaims.

Perfect timing?

"Miss Kim I assume you got sent here because you've annoyed poor Mrs. Song again." He turns to you. "Your punishment, though it isn't really much of a punishment for other people, will be showing our new kid around. He is in your class after all."

He steps aside to reveal an unfamiliar face of a blonde headed boy.

The student looks at you and gives you a sweet smile, one that makes his eyes shrink.

"Hiya!" He exclaims, stepping forward and holding out his hand.

"I'm Park Jimin."

✥┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✥

why is getting exposure so hard 😭

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
81.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...