fallen romance [wilbur x read...

Von vio1yn

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... Mehr

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(36)

(35)

881 23 11
Von vio1yn

Y/n spun the axe around as she walked towards Las Nevadas, it was a cold night and she was wearing her outfit with the hood on top of herself.

Nobody could recognise her from the darkness and the hood, which benefitted her a lot.

Y/n entered Las Nevadas and nobody was in sight, all the lights were lit up which complemented the atmosphere.

The h/c walked over to the strip club and heard music playing inside, she entered and instantly could smell weed and sweat.

Y/n pushed past the people dancing and drinking as she pulled down her hood and  walked towards the dark haired man.

Quackity was sitting at the back of the club with a bunch of people, gambling away.

The girl cleared her throat once she was behind the dark haired man, Quackity turned around and smirked.

''Y/n, welcome to the best place of Las Nevadas. I would love to show you around but you aren't wel-''

Y/n grabbed Quackity by his tie and dragged him to the front of the club, once they got outside she threw him onto the ground.

Quackity coughed as he got up and brushed the sand off of himself. ''What is your problem now Y/n.''

''I know it was you who sent that message, you killed my cat.''

''Boohoo a cat is dead. Black cats are known for bad luck you should know this.''

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him and went to punch him until he put his hand up and motioned it towards the guards standing all around.

The h/c girl slowly put down her hand and looked at the guards, then back at the dark haired man.

''Quackity you're on last fucking warning before I kill you.'' 

Quackity smirked as he fiddled with a red and black poker chip,  he put it into his pocket then grabbed Y/n by her arm.

''Y/n why don't I show you a bit of Las Nevadas huh? Ease some steam and maybe mend our relationship.''

''The only thing you'd be mending is the urge to slaughter you.'' 

Quackity chuckled and leaned in closer to her, he looked at her and smirked. ''Come on Y/n, take a drink with me.''

Y/n and Quackity both sat at the bar drinking, Y/n was watching the female strippers dance on the stage and poles.

''Great aren't they? Listen Y/n me and you are more alike than you think.''

Y/n turned to look at the dark haired man who was sipping his drink.

Quackity finished his drink then put down the glass and sighed. ''We were both manipulated by Schlatt and betrayed by people we cared for.'' 

''Like anybody would care for you.'' Y/n lifted her glass and began to move it around as the liquid swirled.

''More people care for me than you Y/n.''

''Oh yeah? What about George, Karl and Sapnap? They all practically love me. I don't blame them, who wouldn't.'' 

Y/n began to smirk while Quackity glared at her, he scoffed and motioned the bartender for another drink.

''Listen here, you are in my territory. Your territory is 6 feet under.'' 

Y/n glanced at Quackity as she downed the rest of her drink, she slammed the glass down onto the table and turned to face him.

''Quackity might I remind you where you stand. You are nothing, you will always be nothing. Everybody left you because you are a nobody. You lose.'' 

Y/n smiled as she watched Quackity's facial expression turn from shock to anger. 

''It was lovely talking to you Quackity, we should do this more often.'' Y/n slammed a poker chip onto the counter as she walked out of the club.

Just as she was about to leave, she felt somebody grab her hand catching her by surprise. 

Y/n turned around and looked up at Wilbur who was grinning, he spun her into his chest and kissed her neck softly.

''You're drunk.'' Y/n attempted to break out of his grip but it tightened.

Wilbur hummed in agreement as he spun Y/n around to face him, the girl narrowed her eyes then smirked.

The two began to dance as the lights flashed and music got louder, people began to cheer and scream out lyrics.

 The couple began to move their body to the beat and felt free and happy together for the first time since L'Manburg.

A few months later

Y/n and Quackity still had thick tension between them and continued to playfully taunt each other.

Y/n had manipulated everybody around her, including Dream and Wilbur.

She managed to get Dream to tell her everything about the revival book and Wilbur to talk about his plans.

Y/n knew everything and continued to know everything, sooner or later she would turn everybody against each other.

She knew she wasn't the same girl as she was when she came here, but she loved it.

Dream had broken out of prison and met up with Y/n secretly while Wilbur didn't like it.

''Just admit you're cheating on me!''

''I'm not fucking cheating on you Wil!''

Conflict and tension arose from every relationship Y/n had with somebody, all except for one.

Ranboo and Y/n were closer than before, Y/n told him most things and stayed with him if she ever felt upset.

One day Y/n was out on her walk to find Ranboo secretly until she felt somebody grab her and pull her into a bush.

A pink haired short girl put her hand over the h/c girl's mouth, Y/n widened her eyes to see Niki opposite her.

Niki had short pink hair with a white shirt, black bottoms with lots of straps and a scarf over herself.

Niki slowly moved away her hand and looked around. ''Y/n I missed you.'' Niki hugged Y/n tightly.

Y/n stared at her and slowly hugged her back, she hadn't seen Niki since blowing up L'Manburg the second time and she was different.

Puffy and Niki were engaged and supposed to get married but an invitation never went out.

''I..missed you too.'' Y/n breathed out finally after processing an old friend hugging her.

Y/n pulled out of the hug and stared at Niki, she couldn't even recognise her and heard voices.

''Nemesis?!'' A monotone voice yelled out, Niki responded to the name and stood up.

Suddenly Technoblade came into the bush and grinned when he seen his friend.

Technoblade pulled Y/n into a tight hug and held onto her, he buried his face into her fluffy hair and didn't want to let go.

''U-Um Techno..y-you're squashing me here.'' Y/n said awkwardly as Niki laughed.

Technoblade pulled out of the hug and admired her, she was different, a lot different.

''You look beautiful as usual Athena, how are you keeping?''

''I'm doing well..you both look different. I like it.'' 

''Yeah..we're in a syndicate now. Hey you should join.'' Niki said cheerfully. 

Y/n widened her eyes and smiled softly. ''A syndicate? W-Wow..'' 

Technoblade nodded while the girl looked down at her watch. ''Sorry are we keeping you?..''

Y/n quickly looked up at her friends who looked guilty for keeping her. ''What?! No of course not.'' 

''Protesilaus, Nemesis?!'' Another voice yelled out, the three figures looked at each other.

''I'll get going, it was lovely to see you all. I'll send letters!'' And with that Y/n snuck out of the bush.

Y/n looked around to make sure nobody was following her as she walked into a cave.

Y/n used her hand against the wall to guide her down the cave as she slid down a steep stone hill.

The h/c girl brushed the dust off herself as she walked towards a room full of light.

The girl cleared her throat and entered the room to quickly stop at seeing the back of two figures.

Wilbur turned around and smiled at his wife, Dream turned around after him and looked at the girl.

''Y/n!'' Wilbur happily walked over to her and kissed her passionately.

Dream clenched his jaw as he looked away and waited for the two to come forward.

Wilbur wrapped his arm around her waist as he guided her towards Dream.

''W-What are you doing here Wilbur?''

''Dream brought me down here, we're planning on destroying Las Nevadas. How brilliant is that?!''

Y/n widened her eyes and quickly looked over at Dream who had an unreadable expression.

His hands were tucked into his pockets as he nodded and leaned against a table behind him.

''What makes you guys want to do that?''

''Y/n Quackity tortured me, you were there that day where he almost killed you. Plus he's not on good terms with Wilbur.'' Dream finally said as he eyed Y/n.

Wilbur showed her the map of Las Nevadas with circles and x's drawn with red marker all around.

''The plan is since you've robbed people before and you're slick, you will be robbing anything valuable that you can find. You also have to distract Quackity and the others.''

''While you do that, me and Wilbur will plant tnt all around the place and blow it up. I'll come get you before Wilbur blows it up.''

Y/n nodded as she looked closely at the map and scoffed, the two men looked at her confused as she cleared her throat. 

''That's wrong, there's a basement under the strip club that's linked up all around to each building. If you want to place down the tnt you have to cover up the entirety of the basement paths and cover the windows with tnt.''

Dream and Wilbur widened their eyes as Y/n continued to correct them.

''You are going to need triple the amount of tnt.''

''But that's too much-''

''Do you want to destroy Las Nevadas or make it into a pit?''

Dream chuckled and stood up straight. ''She's right Wilbur, I'll work on gunpowder you work on sand.''

''I'll get potions.'' Y/n chimed in until she was quickly shut down. 

''No you will not, last time-''

''I don't care, I'm getting potions. You don't get to decide for me.'' Y/n said sternly to Dream who narrowed his eyes at her.

''Get all the potions you want Y/n.'' Wilbur said as he kissed Y/n and she left happily for potions.

''Wilbur last time she took potions she went insane.''

''You heard her, we're destroying it not making it a pit.''

Dream worried for Y/n's safety, but he couldn't do anything to help her.

Y/n, Dream and Wilbur all hid behind the big Las Nevadas sign that was brightly lit up.

It was a breezy evening and they all had hoods and cloaks on them, Dream gave them viridian coloured cloaks to wear instead of their own.

Dream watched Y/n chug down a potion as she pulled up her hood, she was about to leave until Dream grabbed her arm. 

''Be safe, okay?''

Y/n looked at Dream softly who was looking back at her with genuine care, she slowly nodded and felt Wilbur hold onto her waist.

Wilbur spun her around and kissed her, he pulled away and smirked. ''You got this darling.'' 

Y/n smiled then looked over to Dream, she noticed Wilbur wasn't looking so she quickly kissed him then turned around and snuck off to the mansion.

Dream became flustered and smiled slightly, he cleared his throat and left with Wilbur to plant down the explosives.

Y/n walked into the mansion and stood agape, the mansion was white and marble with clean walls and floors.

There was multiple rooms and a big marble staircase in the middle, there was bright lanterns hanging on the wall and a white carpet planted in the middle.

The h/c shook her head as she was getting distracted, she walked into the rooms that were big and had lots of chests.

She smirked as she opened the chests and found all the money they were getting from people.

Y/n packed the valuable items into her black bag then went through every room and made sure she collected everything.

She heard voices which made her panic as she looked around, the voices were walking towards the room and there was no other escape.

The h/c girl opened the window and looked down, it was a big drop with a fountain at the bottom.

''Hey!'' A voice yelled as they entered the room, Y/n threw down a potion of poison as she jumped.

Y/n landed in the fountain making a splash, she was soaked as she got out and tried to squeeze the water out of her clothes.

''She's there!'' The voice from the window yelled, suddenly a group of people began to run at her.

Y/n pulled out her axe and began to fight them, she kicked some in the stomach making them fall onto the ground.

The h/c girl used her shield to block most of the attacks until she wasn't able too.

Y/n noticed Dream wasn't looking for her meaning they weren't ready, the girl decided to make a run for it.

She ran with the guards chasing behind her, her clothes were wet and heavy which dragged her down.

Y/n felt somebody behind her grab her and pull her back, she began to squirm out of the person's grip but she couldn't move much.

Y/n gasped as she felt a sharp pain go through her chest, she stopped the squirming immediately and her breathing started to get slower.

Quackity had stabbed Y/n.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

376 22 8
Book discontinued for now- I don't remember where this was going. Sorry guys A dream x reader fanfic This will take place in a real-life version of...
129 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...
42.9K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
28K 1.7K 39
FUCK WILBUR SOOT. #SupportShelbySquad - - - Everything is going a-okay for Tubbo after moving on from L'Manberg to Snowchester. He's built a nation...