Ziam Love Story: Im not gonna...

By Mahatlito

Ever since they become a band, its been so unreal and like a dream come true. And its had already been 4 year... More

Ziam Love Story: Im not gonna hurt you
Chapter 1: Hiding
Chapter 3: Go away
Chapter 4: No more secrets

Chapter 2: Secrets

370 6 3
By Mahatlito

Liam's POV
I wake up when the sun shines through the curtains.

"Come on I'm trying to sleep sunshine. Sleeping is where I don't have to feel the pain", I grumble.

I roll over and look at Zayn. To be honest, I can't even look at him without feeling my chest tightening and all I want to do is cry my heart out. But I push it all away. Not now. I just get up. I’m just going to do my daily routine and ignore the pain inside of me.

I go out to the living room and I see that Niall is up. And that he’s having breakfast at 7:45am.

I laugh.

"Little Nialler can't hold his hunger even just for a while!"

Niall jumped. "What the heck, Liam!??!! I think I almost had a HEART ATTACK!!!" I laugh even harder.

"Don't be dramatic, Niall, and I see what you did there." I winked at him.

Niall face turns red immediately.

I teased him singing "Our Love was made in Ireland."

Niall face is so red that he looks like a tomato. I take out my phone and snap a picture of him.

"I wonder what Demi Lovato will think of this picture, Ni", I say acting as I would think hard.

Niall gets up on his feet and puts his food away. He glares at me.

"Don't you dare send it or else you are so dead, Payne!"

He catches my arm but I shake it off and run behind the couch. I smirk at him evilly.

"If you take one more step this picture will be sent and there is no turning back."

Niall gasps "I can't believe you just threatened me!"

"Oh yeah I did" I said

"LIAM! SPOON!!"Niall suddenly yells

I scream in panic and turn around. "WHERE!??!!"

I look back and see Niall running towards me.

From one moment to the other I’m on the couch beneath him.

He gets my phone in his hands. "Okay the photo is deleted." He laughs and throws the phone at the couch.

"Oh no you didn't" I switch position so his below me and I start to tickle him.

Right then, Zayn walks into the living room.

"OH MY GOD!!! Do you people have any bloody idea what-" He cuts himself off when he sees our position.

I think I see something in his eyes. Jealousy.

I laugh nervously. "Um sorry, Zayn. Just some Diall drama…"

I can see Niall rolling his eyes annoyed. He pushes me off.

"Well anyway we have to be ready by 11. We have rehearsal", he announces.

Zayn just ignores him and goes to the kitchen.

Niall mumbles, "Somebody is in a bad mood and it’s not me nor you."I nod agreeing.

I think to myself. "And I wish he would tell us why."
_______________________________________

Zayn'sPOV (3 hours later)

I come out of the shower and stand in front of my closet.

What clothes should I wear?

Without much thinking, I take out some black skinny jeans and a black v-neck t shirt. I really don’t give a fuck anymore.

After putting on my clothes, I start to style my hair up into a quiff. Then I put on my bracelets and wristbands.

I remeber seeing Liam on top of Niall. I don't know but I kinda felt jealous and that is one sign of falling in love.

I don't want and I won't let myself fall in love again. I'm going to do whatever it takes to push my feelings away. 

I can feel my eyes start to tear up. And I know deep down I have to stop doing this to myself but that's the problem. I can't. I always put on this tough bad boy image.

But-

Deep.

Deep down.

I'm a broken toy.
________________________________________

Louis's POV

We are all sitting in the living room waiting for Zayn who is in his room doing god-knows-what.

You can feel quite a heated tension between us since the argument me and Harry had. Liam is maybe clueless about what happened but you can tell he’s is not feeling good either.

Maybe I should talk to him later about it.

But Harry Styles. I’m so angry at him I can’t even look him in the face. How could he do and say that to me? Doesn’t he see how much this hurts me? Fine, if he wants to play the game I will join. I will play even dirtier than him. Game on, Styles!

Finally, Zayn comes out of his room.

I breathe out. "About time, Malik!"

Zayn just smiles nervously.

His eyes are red. Did he cry? Oh my god! I'm definitely going to talk to him later!

For some reason, those bracelets and wristband on his wrist catch my attention. Like there is something, but I don't know what.

"Okay guys Paul just texted me that he’s here already, Let's go!", Harry claims.

We all leave the hotel room to go to the rehearsal.

_________________________________________

As I sing my part on Little Things, I can feel like someone staring at me.

I turn my head and see Harry staring at me. Our eyes meet for just a second before he breaks it off. Whatever I'm just hoping the rehearsal is over soon.

(Twenty minutes later)

I go to the toilet. After my business is done I wash my hands.

But when I’m about to exit the toilet, someone grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall.

I scream and for some reason the toilet lights switch off.

I want to punch the person and just run off but my arms are pinned against the wall on both sides of my head.

I get an idea. I can kick him in the nuts.

But when i attempt it, he seems to notice and he places his foot on top of mine.

"Who are you? Please don't hurt me!", I beg. Tears are ready to spill out of my eyes.

The unknown person says in husky voice. "I never wanted to hurt you but I just want you to know that I love you."

I'm scared and creeped out. But his voice sounds so familiar.

"Who are you?"

"God you are so dumb, Lou", he sighs.

"Harry??" I breathe out.

And just like that he runs off without me catching a glimpse of who he is.

_________________________________________

Liam'sPOV

We are having our twenty-minutes-break. I'm on my way to our dressing room.

But then I hear sobs coming from the room next to me.

I slowly walk towards the door and place my ear on it. Yup, that is definitely someone in there, but whom?

I open the door carefully and peek in the room.

I see Zayn on the couch sobbing. My heart shatters into pieces just seeing the love of my life crying.

He still doesn't notice I'm here.

I walk in and close the door quietly.

I sit down on the couch next to him but he's still not aware of my presence.

I’m debating whether I should do something. My mind is going crazy and just screams at me to do something.

I extend my right arm and wrap it around Zayn’s shoulder and I can feel him tense.

He quickly wipes his tears and looks at me.

When he notices it’s me, his expression changes.

He angrily says, "What the bloody fuck do you want?!!!!".

And anger begins to rise up in me.

I stand up and say harsh, "Well, Malik, sorry for being a fucking friend that cares about you. I am trying-".

He cuts me off and laughs sarcastically. "Well I didn't wanted you as friend either way and who told you to care about me??!!!"

Those words break my heart even more. But I show no sign. "Well if that is what you want then. I'm fine with it".

All of the sudden, he starts to sob.

I immediately feel bad.

I sit back on the couch. And I cuddle him to my chest.

He puts his head in my neck. 

"I'm sorry, Zayn, but you know I'm here for you" I whispers in his ear.

He looks up to my eyes.

But when I stare back into his eyes. I see something that I never seen in him before.

He's broken.

He gets up from the couch.

"Liam, please leave" he whispers.

"You don't have to push me away, Zaynie" I respond getting up.

I walk towards him, wanting to give him a hug.

But then he glares at me with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I. Said. Leave. Liam. James. Payne" he tells me no emotion in his voice.

"Zayn-" he cuts me off.

"LEAVE THE DAMN ROOM, LIAM!" He's yelling now and then he shoves me out of the room roughly.

He slams the door in my face.

Before I walk away, I hear him say,

"I'm sorry, Li."

________________________________________

Rehearsal goes on normal. Besides the fact that Zayn is avoiding me and that his singing is a bit off.

The lads notice it but decide not to ask him.
________________________________________

After our rehearsal, we decide to go Nandos because our Nialler is craving it.

We reach the store and I’m about to exit the car when Zayn slams the door close right in my face. The second time today.

What the hell is his problem?

I get out of the car and enter Nandos. I try and act as if nothing happened.

Niall breathes in and out. "I'm in heaven."We all just laugh at his silliness and sit at the nearest table.

Niall sits in between Louis and Harry while me and Zayn sit next to each other.

I can tell Zayn was reluctant but he sits anyway.

The waitress comes and we order.

After ten minutes, the food comes.

Everyone is in an uncomfortable silence except Niall who is moaning at how good the food is. I swear one day he will marry Nandos. He’s already like having sex with the food.

You can tell Niall knows nothing about what is going on.

Then Niall decides to speak up. "Lads, How are all you guys doing?"

Louis replies first, "Scared but okay."

We all stares at him confuse.

Niall asks "Why scared? What happened?"

Louis thinks for a moment before he slowly answers, "I don't know...but something happened in the toilet."

I hear Harry snicker at that and I look at him. He notices my staring and winks.

I just smile it off.

I turn my head to Zayn and I can tell he saw that. And again I see jealousy in his eyes. Why would he be jealous if he hates me?

"And I don't feel like talking about what happened", Louis continues.

Niall awkwardly tries to safe the situation. "Okay anyway how about you all?"

Harry smirks "It was amazing!"

I nod. "I guess it was great."

Zayn simply states, "It was the worst day because of someone.” He glances at me.

“I think I'm going back to the hotel." And he just straight away left the table.

Harry stands up

"Zayn" Harry yells after him and is about to walk up to Zayn who is exiting but I stop him.

"Harry, it's best if you leave him for now." He looks at me confused.

The others starts to question me.

"Why?What happened?"

"Is Zayn okay??!!!!"

"Come on tell us!!"

"I will tell you but I don't know everything, all I know that he's going through a hard time", I say sadly.

"But did he tell you anything?", Louis asks curiously.

"That's problem, he didnt and I tried my best but he's not opening up to me." I look down in attempt to control my tears.

They all stare at each other with worried looks.

------------------------------------------------------

After we finished eating, we all went back to our hotel rooms.

I pray that Zayn is already sleeping. He is, thank god.

I strip down to my boxers.

But before I can go to bed something catches my eye.

There is blood on the floor.

_________________________________________

So guys umm what do you think?
Was it good or bad?
It will be great if you guys can leave a comment. I would love to see what you guys think of this story.

Anyway,

Who was in the toilet with Louis?

What do you think of Zayns out burst and why was there blood on the floor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
191K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...