Life changes

By DaniCopple

You decided to go to a chiefs game with your boyfriend but every thing changes in one night. Will you and you... More

GAME DAY!!!
Going home
AFC Championship
Doctors appointment

Intro

25 1 0
By DaniCopple

Hailey and Matt have been together for 2 years. A lot has happened in that 2 years. Hailey is 4 months pregnant and is out of job right now. Matt is a blue collar worker and provides for the household right now. Matt and hailey have lived together for a year.

Hailey Lynn Jones
Born: July 15, 1997
Age: 24
Job: none
Significant other: Matt Smith
Played as Selena Gomez

Patrick Lavon Mahomes II
Born: September 17, 1995
Age: 26
Job: chiefs quarterback
Significant other: Brittany Matthews
Played as himself

Disclaimer
I don't own any of the characters expect for hailey and Matt. Also I'm not hating on Patrick's and Brittany's relationship or family. Also this story starts at the bills vs chiefs game. COVID isn't a thing in the story. I hope you like the story. Please vote and comment any ideas you have for the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 63.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
84.4K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...