I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip

Abby and Friends in High School

595 12 9
By TransformersChick

Third person pov

It had been a few days since the beach trip, and Abby was still feeling pain in her arms and stomach, but not as much as those last few days ago. The scars on her arms remained while the bruise on her stomach seemed to have faded a bit. The six year old was fast asleep in her bedroom at last.

Yemon was downstairs in the kitchen making something to eat.

Abby woke up and sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she got out of bed. She then realized she was alone since Jadeon was in another bedroom and went over to her desk and started reading through some letters that were scattered all over it. These letters were from her classmates, telling her that they hope she gets better from a few weeks ago.

Someone knocked on her door.

Abby looked up and went over to the door and wondered who it was. "Who is it?" She asked quietly.

"Your dad." Yemon replied with a chuckle.

"Daddy." Abby cheered as she opened the door.

Yemon smiled at her.

Abby tackle hugged his legs with a small giggle.

Yemon picked her up. "How does scrambled eggs and toast sound?" He asked.

"Yummy!" His daughter smiled as she hugged him. She felt hungry after almost skipping dinner the night before because she was so tired.

Yemon chuckled.

A door opened and Abby's mother walked out of her bedroom with a yawn as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Morning, Harley." Yemon said.

"Mornin'. You two are up early." Harley commented as she walked over to her family.

"Harley, what do you think of scrambled eggs for breakfast?" Yemon asked.

"I think scrambled eggs for breakfast are a healthy choice. Why?" The woman asked, clearly confused.

"That's what I'm making." Yemon replied, heading downstairs.

Harley shook her head with a soft laugh as she followed him downstairs.

Yemon placed Abby down so he can grab the plates of scrambled eggs.

Abby went and sat at the table while her mother grabbed glasses and the milk.

Yemon placed the plates down on the table.

Abby immediately started eating and wondered what she will be doing in class today.

Yemon asked her if she slept well.

"Yeah. I wonder what my class will do today." Abby wondered aloud as she ate her breakfast while her mother brought the glasses of milk to the table.

Jadeon walked downstairs, making himself a toast.

"Hi, Jadeon." Abby greets the male as she finished her breakfast and hopped down from her chair and went to wash her dishes.

Jadeon replied back with a yawn.

Abby put her dishes in the dishwasher before she ran upstairs to get dressed for school.

Yemon waited for her.

A few minutes later she came bouncing down the stairs as everyone else in the house was waking up and getting dressed for school or work. Abby was wearing some clothes that she got from Korea.

Yemon asked if she was ready.

"Yep." His daughter said as she bounced around in excitement as she waited for the door to open so she can hop out of the house.

Yemon laughed, opening the door as he walked out.

Abby hopped out as her mother giggled and she hopped to her father's car.

Yemon followed after her.

Abby was giggling as she stood near her father's car and waited to see who was driving Enyo.

Jasper was taking her to school.

Abby hopped inside the car and buckled up and she took out her Pikachu ds that she got for Christmas with some video games. She put on the Pikachu headsets Joey bought her for Christmas and started playing a video game.

Yemon followed suit and sat in the driver's seat as he started up his alt and left the driveway.

Cee and Ariella were ready to go as they sat on Cee's motorcycle and waited for the three boys to get out so they could race.

Joey came out tiredly, Justin behind him. Brett was out behind the two, carrying his bag.

Cee and Ariella laughed as Cee revved the engine of her motorcycle and drove off.

The three got into their respective alts and followed after them.

Abby's pov

I was playing the new Pokémon game as I sat in Daddy's car. Mommy had to go to work at one of my businesses. I wonder what we're doing in school today.

"What are you doing there, Abby?" Daddy asked.

"I'm playing a video game." I told him as I gamed.

"Which one?" Daddy asked.

"Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs." I answered as I drew the signs that were shown on the screen.

"Wow." Daddy replied.

I giggled as I played. I looked up and noticed we had arrived at the school and saw Karen, Janice, Finley and Primera looking around for me.

Janice soon noticed me and waved.

I waved back and quickly put my stuff in my backpack before I looked at Daddy.

Daddy went to park his car next to some of the other people, stopping. "You okay, Abby?" He asked.

I nodded my head and climbed out of the car with my backpack over one arm and closed the door, walking over to my friends.

Janice asked me how I was doing.

Third person pov

"Pretty good." Abby answered before she noticed Jasper's car pulling up.

Jasper helped Enyo out, having set the wheelchair, who then just wheeled herself to her friends.

"I wonder what we'll be doing in class today." Abigail wondered aloud as she thought about the beach trip a few days ago.

Janice nodded at what she said.

Everyone was in their classrooms and Ms. Jones walked in and immediately all the chatter stopped.

Janice was excited to know what they'd be doing.

"Good morning, class! Today we will be having a fun assignment to do. For those of you who have older siblings at Cypress Bay high school, you will be having classes with them, but you will each pay attention and write down what you learned in each class." Ms. Jones said as she smiled.

Enyo didn't have any siblings there, so she shrugged. Janice was excited. "Don't you have some family there, Abby?" Finley asked.

Abby nodded her head as she felt excited. "Now for those of you who are staying here, you will have to do a group project. I will pick the partner assignments, and then you will do the project together. But this will be after the people going to Cypress Bay high school leave. You have a few minutes to gather your things." Ms. Jones walked over to her desk as the kids started talking to their desk mates about the projects and how the people going to Cypress Bay high school get off lucky.

Ariana was talking to Enyo, as the two didn't have any siblings at the high School.

Abby thought back to her electric police car that her father bought her and wondered if she could bring it with her. "I almost forgot, class. If you have any electronic transportation that you are bringing, now would be a good time to grab them. There will be a lot of walking for the high schoolers." Ms. Jones wanted to pinch herself for almost not saying that.

Janice didn't have one, but never really thought of it.

Abby looked back at her father when she remembered she didn't take her car out of his trunk when they went to the park that one day. It was still fully charged.

Yemon nodded, and went to go get the electric car.

Abby started cheering in her head as she chatted with Janice about what they will be doing.

Janice was excited to walk around.

Abby was excited about being near her sisters and her twins. She wanted to know what they do in high school.

Yemon returned with the electric car.

Abby smiled and Ms. Jones looked up and noticed it was time for the people going to the high school to leave. "All right. For those of you who are leaving, grab your things and go outside."

Those leaving grabbed their stuff to get going, each leaving the classroom.

Abby had her backpack as she waited for Janice to grab her things so she can drive them to the front of the school in her car.

Janice got her bag, giving a thumbs up.

Abby nodded and she climbed in her car and started it up.

Janice sat with her.

Abby drove away from the classroom and outside the building.

Yemon followed after the two.

A bus pulled up and Abby noticed the bus was huge compared to other buses she's seen.

Everyone went onto the bus with their friends.

Abby sat in one of the seats of the bus as her car was carefully placed in a compartment of the bus with other kids' cars as well.

Yemon sat in front of her and Janice.

Abby held her bag as she noticed the TV was on.

Yemon told Abby that he'd be driving there, before leaving the bus.

Abby wondered what she and Janice should watch as she clicked on Netflix.

Janice had no idea.

Abby clicked on a movie that was for kids and noticed it was a Pokémon movie.

Janice didn't mind.

Abby noticed other kids were watching as well.

The two enjoyed the movie.

They arrived to the high school after about an hour of being on the road.

Yemon was waiting for them.

The kids each grabbed their things, cars included and waited for instructions on what they should do now.

Someone walked out of the building, being a supervisor there to show them around.

Abby got inside her car and started it up as she waited for Janice to get in so she could follow the supervisor.

Janice sat with Abby, as they then followed the supervisor.

Abby wondered what classes her sisters and twins had that time.

The supervisor was showing them the main office.

The kids heard the bell and they each wondered if they should break apart and follow their siblings to their next classes or not.

Janice wanted to head to the cafeteria to get a snack.

A lot of high schoolers were passing the kids while others went to their little siblings and started walking off with them.

Brett spotted Abby, and walked over.

The little girl turned off her car and ran up to her big brother figure and tackled hugged his legs with a giggle.

Janice saw one of her siblings, and told Abby she'd meet her in the cafeteria for lunch.

Abby nodded and looked up at Brett with a smile on her face.

"Come on. Let's go find the Terror Twins, Cee and Ariella." He said as he started to walk.

Abby got in her car, started it up and followed Brett, though being careful not to hit his legs.

Brett chuckled a little at that.

Abby was looking around at everything as she followed him to wherever he was going.

Brett found Ariella and Cee.

Abby turned off her car and ran up to the two girls. Cee and Ariella hugged the little girl close.

Brett walked over, asking if they'd seen the twins.

"We thought you saw them." Cee told him as she held Abby in her arms. Ariella noticed her father was there and tilted her head at him.

Yemon gave a wave to her.

Ariella waved back before turning to Brett again. "But we did think the twins were with you." She said to him.

"Nah. Haven't seen them at all." Brett replied.

Abby looked around for the twins and wondered where they are.

Ariella's phone dinged, as Joey sent her a message, asking where they were.

Ariella sent him the location of where they are since they had to hurry to class and she went to grab the electric car.

Joey and Justin met up with them, having been on the first floor.

Cee and Ariella both rolled their eyes and started walking to their next class they had with only two minutes to spare.

Brett asked Abby where she'd like to go, if she'd want to join one of their classes.

Abby held her arms out to Brett, indicating she wanted to go with him.

Brett chuckled, picking her up, grabbing her electric car, as he went to his class, which was gym.

Abby laid her head on his shoulder as her eyes flicked around to look at everything that Brett passed.

They passed classes that only just started, so he needed to hurry and get his gym clothes on.

The six year old girl wondered what he was going to do when he reached his class.

He placed her down, asking if she could wait for him while he went to get changed.

She nodded her head and sat down on the ground and reached for her car so she can play for a bit.

Joey had also followed Brett, both soon coming out after two minutes.

Abby ran to Joey and hugged his legs with a giggle.

Joey hugged back with a chuckle.

"What are we doing now?" Abby asked as she stood near her car again.

"We're heading to gym." Brett replied.

"Why?" Abby asked.

"It's a class for physical activities." Joey said.

"Physical? Like hurting people?" Abby was shaking after receiving flashbacks.

"No. Not that kind of physical. Just to kind of like do sports or exercise." Brett explained.

Abby looked so confused on what he was talking about.

"Never mind." Joey chuckled as he shook his head.

Abby tilted her head as she looked at him. She had so many questions about what kind of physical he was talking about.

The teacher started the attendance.

Abby stayed near her car as she noticed she was the only kid in the class full of teenagers.

Joey waved at her, as the class soon started.

Abby waved back at him as she sat in her car and watched everyone else step out of the locker rooms.

Brett waved to her, as the students stretched.

She waved back at him and wondered where Justin was.

Justin came out of the locker room.

Abby felt happy, but stopped smiling when she noticed another girl was looking at her Justin. She didn't share her twins with anyone.

Justin didn't notice, joining the stretching.

Abby wanted to know why they're stretching and tilted her head.

Joey walked over to her, asking if she was okay.

Abby was confused and asked him why Justin and everyone else was stretching.

"Can't start without a good stretch." Joey replied.

"Why?" Abby asked as she looked at Joey.

"I don't know. The teacher says it's good to get one in." Joey replied.

Abby nodded her head and noticed the teacher was writing something down on his clipboard and wondered what happens next.

Time skip to lunch

They all met up at the cafeteria to figure out where to eat.

Abby noticed there were other kids from other elementary schools as well and wondered if she and Janice should make more friends.

Janice was with her older sister and looked like she brought her own lunch.

Abby tilted her head as she wondered what she was eating and felt her stomach grumbling and ducked her head.

"Hey Abby. Let's go look at what they got." Joey said, picking her up.

Abby nodded and noticed a long line and wondered what they have here for everyone to eat.

There was four lines, so they went to one to see what there was.

Abby's pov

I wondered what everyone else was going to eat as I looked at my arms that were covered by my long-sleeved shirt.

Joey noticed there was some pizza and asked if I wanted some.

I nodded my head and pointed to a cheese pizza.

Joey nodded, as he went to get himself a pizza too.

I laid my head on his shoulder and wondered what everyone is doing next after lunch is over.

Joey paid for what we got, holding a tray with three pizzas, two cartons of milk and a bottled water.

I felt really hungry and looking at the food wasn't helping anything at all.

Joey followed the others as they went to sit outside to eat.

I shivered at the cold air that nipped at my skin. I felt really happy I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt.

Joey gave me my cheese pizza.

I wanted to wait for Justin to show up before I eat.

Joey was talking to Cee and Ariella about their last three classes.

I looked up at the sky and wondered where daddy is.

Justin soon showed up and waved at me.

I giggled and waved back before I started eating my pizza.

Justin sat down and started eating his own pizza.

I took a big bite out of my pizza and ate happily.

Joey asked what I think about the school right now.

"It's so big! I won't be able to remember anything!" I whined as I finished eating.

"Same for us when we arrived." Cee replied.

"I forgot to write down what I learned!" I quickly took out a piece of paper and started writing down what I learned in both classes.

Cee chuckled at that.

I skipped first period since we didn't get here until it finished so I started writing down what I learned in second period and third period was English.

Cee watched me write down what I did.

I had written down what I did in second period with the twins and third period which was English with Brett.

I would be going with Cee for the next class this time.

I wondered if we'll be doing anything fun since English was a bore and I did nothing in P.E. since all they did was run on the school tracks the majority of the class.

Cee had cooking class next, as they all finished eating.

I was excited and wondered if Janice had the same class as me and Cee.

We all then went our separate ways after we threw away our trash.

Third person pov

Abby followed Cee in her car to her class. She wondered what they'll do in the classroom.

Cee opened the door for Abby and followed the little girl inside the classroom.

Abby took in everything that she saw; multiple desks, cooking utensils and some baking supplies that she saw in the front of the classroom, aprons and other things she normally sees back home.

"Ready to cook, Abby?" Cee asked.

"Yeah!" Abby cheered.

Cee smiled and went to sit at her desk.

I wonder how the others are doing as I wait for the class to start. Abby thought to herself as she parked her car under the desk and stood near Cee's seat.

The teacher entered the class before the bell rang, looking at everyone.

Abby noticed there was a young boy about the same age as her in the classroom as well. But she didn't recognize him.

He was talking with his sibling as they both looked the utensils over.

Abby wondered what the class will be making as she wanted to see the utensils up close.

"Today, we'll be doing a little cook-off. Go find a partner if you want, and go to a station." The teacher said.

Abby was a little nervous about this cook-off and wondered if she should just cook by herself or if she should get a partner.

Cee asked Abby if she'd like to join another person with their sibling. It'd make them a group of four.

Abby looked up at Cee and nodded her head at that.

Cee smiled as the two went to find two more people.

Abby started feeling nervous and stayed near Cee as they tried finding two people to join them.

Cee found someone, who had the same little boy she saw before.

Abby looked at the ground shyly as she started twiddling her fingers.

The two joined with the other two, planning what to make.

Abby was sitting at their selected station and thought about what they could make.

The boy waved at her.

Abby shyly waved back at him.

"I'm Rory." The boy introduced himself.

"I'm Abigail." Abby introduced herself.

Rory gave a smile.

Abby smiled back at him.

Rory asked what she thought of the school.

"I think it's okay. Why?" Abby tilted her head.

Rory agreed with what she said. "Maybe cupcakes?" He asked her.

"Sure!" Abby giggled as she nodded her head.

All four got to work after gathering ingredients.

Abby was looking over the order of the ingredients on the two boxes.

Rory helped her.

Abby started listing off the ingredients for the vanilla cupcakes to Cee.

Cee nodded, as Rory and his sister handled the chocolate.

Abby helped Cee with mixing the ingredients together in a big bowl.

Rory went to get what they all needed.

Abby was soon stuck on mixing the ingredients and blinked. She looked at Cee for help with it.

Cee went over to help her, smiling.

Abby watched as Cee mixed the ingredients and wondered how the twins are doing.

Cee finished and asked Abby what kind of icing should they do.

Abby thought about it and chose vanilla frosting.

Cee nodded and told Abby to go look for some decorations to put on the cupcakes.

Abby smiled and climbed down from her seat and went to look over what they have for decorations.

Rory went to help her.

Abby started looking over decorations as soon as she reached the table.

Rory picked some up and showed them to her.

She looked them over and nodded her head at them.

Rory brought it back to their table, letting Abby look for a bit more.

Abby followed Rory back to their station and looked at the tall chair in front of her.

Cee helped her onto the chair.

The six year old smiled and looked at the batter and wanted to have a bite.

Cee shook her head no.

Abby pouted and nodded her head. She looked around and noticed everyone else were mixing their own ingredients as well.

Cee went to let the cupcakes cook.

Abby started brushing her fingers through her hair as she sat there. She tried not to think about the twins and what they're doing.

Cee played with Abby while they waited.

Abby giggled as she waited for the cupcakes to finish cooking.

Cee handed her phone over.

Abby then played a game on the phone and smiled.

Cee watched.

Abby giggled as she played a game that involved candy.

Rory asked what she was playing.

"I'm playing Candy Crush Soda." Abby answered him as she made a match.

Rory looked over.

Abby showed him the game and smiled as she made another match.

Rory decided to try the game.

"What elementary school do you go to? I've never seen you around my school before." Abby asked as she watched him play.

"I'm homeschooled. My sister, though goes to the high school. I haven't really been strong enough to go." Rory replied.

"Why's that?" Abby looked at him as she asked.

"I don't really share. I feel more safe with my sister. My parents thought I'd be okay homeschooled then going to elementary, after my last school." Rory said.

Abby nodded her head in understanding.

Rory smiled at her as the two talked a little more.

Back at the elementary school

Ms. Jones was picking the partners for the group project and the kids went to their assigned partners.

Enyo wondered who she was with as she looked around.

"Now for the last group, Enyo you will be with Karen, Finley and Primera." Ms. Jones said as she looked at all the assigned groups she picked.

Ariana gave a smile at Enyo, before going to join her own group.

Karen was smiling as she looked at her two friends as Ms. Jones walked by but smirked at Enyo.

Enyo was writing something on a paper out of boredom, putting her thoughts into it.

Karen decided to ask her what they should do for the group project.

Enyo thought about it for a minute. "I mean, do you guys have anything in mind?" She asked.

"We could do the project at someone's house." Karen stated as she looked thoughtful.

Primera said her house was full, as she wouldn't be able to invite anyone.

"Yeah and my dad is having a work party later on today so he doesn't want anyone distracting him or anything." Karen said as she looked at her pink nails.

Enyo nodded. "Mine's vacant right now. But I'd have to ask." She said. Finley didn't have space for everyone in her house.

Karen nodded her head. "Isn't it Abby's house, though?" She seemed interested in knowing what Abby's house looked like.

"Yeah. We're both in the same house." Enyo leaned back a bit, staring at the ceiling.

Karen snickered under her breath. "Why would someone as amazing as Abby, our best friend, be living in the same house as you? I mean, Abby's the most richest girl in the world." She smiled at Enyo.

Enyo rolled her eyes. "And what? Do you think she flaunts around with it like you do? Life ain't always about money. It's about hard work. Your father would work hard to earn that money." She said.

"Enyo Nakamura! Apologize to Karen." Ms. Jones was horrified when she heard Enyo say that.

"And here we go again. Sorry." Enyo said.

Karen began to sniffle and cry as she looked at Enyo with tears in her eyes. "W-why would you s-say that about my d-dad?" She spoke in a broken voice as tears started cascading down her face.

"Your dad works hard for what he earns. Everyone in life has to work hard. Even the teachers. There here to educate us on the importance of life and history." Enyo said.

"Enyo! That's it. Principal's office right now." Ms. Jones has had enough of Enyo's attitude towards Karen.

Enyo just rolled her eyes at the teachers nonsense, moving herself to her wheelchair, before heading off.

"Class, please continue with your projects while I escort Enyo to the the principal's office." Ms. Jones told everyone as she left to follow Enyo.

Enyo knew the way to the principal's office.

Ms. Jones opened the door for Enyo and had already notified her old friend of herself and a student coming in.

Mr. Cameron was typing on his computer as the two females entered his small office and looked up at the two when he heard the door open.

Enyo said a hello to him.

"What happened?" Mr. Cameron asked as he noticed his old friend was angry about something.

Ms. Jones explained what had gone on.

The man sighed and shook his head before he looked at Enyo. "Enyo, I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to have to suspend you for two months. Saying that about anyone's father is rude and disrespectful. You know this."

"I only said her father works hard. It's not disrespectful. He works hard to make money like everyone else." Enyo replied.

Mr. Cameron narrowed his eyes at her for saying that to him and cleared his throat.

Enyo tilted her head at him.

"I will still have to suspend you for two months, Enyo. Any more then I have no choice but to expel you. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Mr. Cameron asked her.

Enyo nodded her head. She never liked this school really.

Mr. Cameron nodded and picked up the phone to call her parents and tell them the situation once more.

Enyo looked away to stare outside.

Back at the high school

Abby was in art class with Justin and watching him draw something.

It was the final class of the day, and he had handed her some art tools for her to draw too.

Abby started drawing something and it seemed like she was drawing her family from Korea and smiling happily as she drew.

The teacher was walking around.

Abby finished her drawing and smiled big as she showed Justin her drawing.

"Wow. That is beautiful." Justin said.

Abby pulled her drawing back as she felt her cheeks become warm with heat.

Justin chuckled at her quietly, before he went to finish his.

Abby looked down at the drawing again and missed her family.

Justin patted Abby's back.

She looked up at him and smiled before the bell rang.

"Well, that's the last class." Justin said and stood to his feet.

Abby wondered what she should do with her drawing and remembered she had her backpack with her as she put her name on the back of the paper and gently placed it in her bag.

The two walked off, getting Justin's stuff from his locker, before going to the parking lot.

Abby yawned as she sat in her electric car and rubbed her eyes as she wrote down what she did in fifth period with Joey and sixth period with Justin.

Justin had told the teacher who brought the kids here that he'd be taking Abby home with him.

Abby yawned and rubbed her eyes as she noticed Janice was leaving and wondered what she was supposed to do now.

Janice waved goodbye at her, smiling.

Abby waved back and got out of her car and hugged Justin's legs with a tired yawn.

Justin put her car in the trunk, before picking her up and walking around to the passenger seat.

Abby fell asleep as soft snores could be heard from her tired form.

He made sure she was buckled up, before getting into the driver's seat and leaving.

Abby curled up on the seat as soon as her shoes were off.

Justin concentrated on the road.

Time skip to them arriving home

Abby was asleep when they got home and Cee pulled into the large driveway with Ariella.

Justin picked her up and went inside the house with them.

Abby snuggled in his warmth as she tiredly opened her eyes to find out where they are.

"We're home." Cee said.

Abby hummed as she burrowed into Justin's warmth and closed her eyes again. Delilah and Ariella let out a chuckle at the two.

"Where's Yemon?" Brett asked the two.

"He's at work, Brett. Harley isn't here either." Delilah tells the teen as she went to the kitchen to grab a snack for Abby when she wakes up.

Brett nodded his head before he went to drop off his stuff in his room.

Abby whined as she tried burrowing in Justin's warmth.

Justin had to leave his stuff in his room, looking at Cee and Ariella.

"She's feeling cold. You have something to wrap around her to keep her warm?" Cee asked him as Ariella was going to her and Sullen's bedroom to do some homework that she had.

"Yeah." Justin replied, shifting Abby around.

The little girl gave a whine as she felt herself being shifted in someone's arms and opened her eyes tiredly to see why she was being moved around.

Justin smiled down at her. "You're good, Abby." He said.

She looked up at him with narrowed eyes as she stared at him, trying to figure out why he kept moving her in his arms.

"Oh sorry." Justin was heading to his and Joey's room.

Abby whined as she knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep now thanks to him moving her around.

Justin made it to his room, letting her lay down on the bed. He needed to finish his homework.

Abby shivered and sat up before she let out a sneeze and she rubbed her nose with her arm sleeve and looked up at him with her big curious eyes.

Justin sat at the desk he and Sideswipe had in their room to get started on his homework.

Abby tilted her head as she watched him.

Justin looked back at her.

She quickly looked down at her lap as she started twiddling her thumbs.

Joey entered, dropping his bag down next to Justin's.

Abby quickly stood to her feet and launched herself at him, hugging his chest.

Joey hugged her back. "You okay, Abby?" He asked.

The little girl didn't answer and buried her face in his chest. She didn't want to admit it, but she was scared of going back to school.

The teenager sat on the bed and laid back.

Abby felt more tired than ever and thought about taking a nap on Joey's chest.

Joey was reading a book he got from the library.

The six year old crawled up to his neck so she can read what he's reading.

Joey lifted the book up more.

Blue eyes blinked as Abby wondered what he was reading.

Joey lifted the book out of the way.

Abby wanted to read what he was reading and reached for the book.

Joey told her no.

The little girl looked at him before she climbed off his bed, went up to the door, opened it and ran out of the room and went downstairs.

Jasper had just walked in with Ron, both talking about something.

Abby ran outside the house and went to the stables.

The horses were there, munching on the grains that were given to them.

Abby grabbed her saddle, bridle and cowgirl hat as she brought the items to Rain's stall.

Rain looked up at her.

Abby put the saddle on her as well as the bridle. "Come on, Rain. We're going out for a ride."

Rain wondered what was wrong, nuzzling her.

The little girl sighed and hugged her horse. "I want to get away from here."

Rain shook her head.

Abby sighed on climbed on the saddle.

Rain walked out of the stall, heading out.

A small smile was on Abby's face as she rode away from the house.

Rain took off into the trees.

Hours later

Abby had been gone for hours and her mother was close to panicking.

All of the bots helped in searching for her.

Abby rode up to the stables and giggled a little at the fun she's had while she was out.

She then saw Griffin, who was not too happy.

Blue eyes blinked as she climbed down from the saddle.

"You realize you worried everyone, Abby?" Griffin asked.

Abby could only look at the ground as she led Rain in the stables.

Griffin helped her with the saddle and bridle, and took her inside.

His cousin went upstairs to change into her fluffy pajamas and sat on her bed.

Griffin told her she needed to go downstairs. "You had everyone worried, Abby. You should at least go see."

A quiet sigh left the little girl as she left her bedroom and went downstairs with her cousin.

Griffin was downstairs first before her and called for the others who were still searching.

Harley was close to losing it as she searched everywhere in the woods around their house.

Griffin had sent a text.

Harley looked at the text and immediately started running home as fast as she could.

Griffin waited for her to arrive, as Yemon fretted over Abby.

His daughter was looking at the ground sheepishly as her mother burst in the door panting heavily.

Griffin told her to calm down a bit.

"You sent me a text message, Griffin. You're telling me to calm down?!" Harley was close to hysterical as she tried catching her breath.

"She's here, and safe." Griffin said.

Harley looked at Abby and immediately started scolding her for disappearing for hours without telling anyone of her whereabouts.

Yemon was also angry, and Abby realized it.

Harley was breathing heavily as she tried not to think of the multiple scenarios that were running through her head when Abby didn't come home.

Joey and Justin came inside after being notified that Abby was found.

Abby went to the dining room and sat down at the table as her mother started cooking dinner for everyone.

Yemon wanted to ask what had caused her to go off.

Abby only looked at her hands as she waited for dinner to be placed on the table so she can eat and then head to her bedroom.

Hours later

Food was ready and everyone sat down to eat.

Abby ate her food in silence as she listened to everyone talk.

"How was the high school, Abby?" Her father asked.

"Um, good. It was crowded and there were only a few kids there." Abby mumbled as she took a bite of her food that consisted of soup that her mother cooked.

"Did you make a new friend?" Yemon asked.

His youngest daughter only nodded as she dipped some crackers in her soup and ate them.

Yemon was concerned of the silence, looking at Harley.

His wife only sighed to herself as she looked at Abby. Their daughter had been grounded for a month and her cell phone and other electronics had been taken away.

Abby soon finished the soup.

She grabbed her dishes and trash and went in the kitchen to wash her dishes and throw her trash away.

SunnySide looked over at her.

Abby placed her dishes in the dishwasher and went upstairs to her bedroom.

She had some books in her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 579 10
What if Pacifica was there a that day on the road-trip? Would things be different? Would Dipper get caught up with all those girls and Candy? Would...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...