ᴠᴏɪᴅᴇᴅ °ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟɪɴꜱᴋɪ°

StylistObrien द्वारा

"𝘚-𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦" 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪�... अधिक

CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014

012

316 11 0
StylistObrien द्वारा

During spring break Luna only kept in contact with Liam as promised but not everyday, She wanted to talk to Stiles but she didn't think he'd want to talk to her, only she was wrong, he had been thinking about her everyday since that night and he was fighting the urge to call her. She wished he had called her, because the more she went without seeing him again, she always imagined him with Malia and got sad, everyday
It seemed to happen. She felt so upset at Stiles for ever coming up to her In the first place.

As Scott sat in class, Theo sat in the desk next to him, he had something on his mind, he didn't want to tell Scott because they were Rivals, but because it involved Luna, he felt he had an obligation to help.

"We need to talk" Theo whispered low enough for only Scott and the person in-front of him to hear. Scott slowly turned his head and looked at Theo with furrowed eyebrows, "There's nothing for us to talk about."

"Well if you want to save Luna, I think you're going to want to hear me out." He whispered now grabbing Scott's full attention.

"How do you know about that?"

"It came to me, the Nogitsune, he looks just like Stiles only more dead in the eyes, he want's Luna dead." Theo revealed shaking his head.

Scott looked at the ground, he realized it was only a repeat of his game only on the Hard difficulty, and they were going to have to find another Devine move to beat him again.

"We'll talk more after school, meet in the parking lot." Scott said before standing up, just then the bell rung.

Scott hadn't told anyone about what Theo said, he needed time to figure it out, to figure out what he could do to protect Luna.

The day ended and his pack was already outside in front of Stiles's Jeep waiting for Scott, when they saw Theo they Immediately got into defense.

"Scott what the hell is he doing?" stiles asked crossing his arms.

"Relax, he has information for us." Scott told them before joining their side and looking at Theo. "Speak" he demanded.

"The Nogitsune came to me for help, he told me he wanted my packs protection." Theo started explaining.

"An Evil spirit needs help from a chimera, you're not even real, why does he need your help?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Stiles, shut up" Scott demanded again making Stiles hold his hands up in surrender.

"He wants Luna dead, and the only way he can kill her is if she takes off that necklace. It stores her negative energy and abilities to keep her from blowing the roof off of buildings when she's upset-" Theo had explained everything he could before he was interrupted by Liam.

"Abilities, so Luna is like, one of us?" He asked confused.

"I was getting to that" Theo said annoyed.

"He kept telling me something, it sounded like a riddle, but it also sounded like he wanted me to find out. Something like divine embodiment of the Moon. the female complement of the Sun, Sol, conceived of as a god.?"

"I couldn't figure that one out so he said Long ago, darkness reigned over the night. People were afraid and remained inside their shelters from sundown until sunrise."

"Complement of the sun, Embodiment of the moon" Lydia repeated looking at the ground, it was at the tip of her tongue, just before she could solve it, Stiles burst."Selene, Greek goddess of the moon"

"But in Latin it's Luna" Lydia got out.

"I don't understand, what does a moon goddess have to do with Luna literally screaming and bursting our ear drums?" Malia asked confused.

"Whatever it was that triggered her must've really made her mad, the only person there was Liam" Scott revealed making everyone look at Liam.

"What did you say?" Stiles asked now annoyed with the boy.

"We were talking—Yelling about how she never ignored my calls, I said the only reason she did it was because of Brett, she told me her and Brett weren't really dating, she only said it so we wouldn't know she wasn't over Stiles"

Stiles knew it was to good to be true, although it made him feel even worse that she wasn't over him, it made him happy.

"All I have to say is, she hates Malia." Liam held his hands up in surrender, Malia only scoffed and crossed her arms, everyone loved Luna, but they knew she couldn't beat Malia.

"She feels betrayed, Selene's weaknesses were Abandonment fear, and she can't be faithful" Lydia revealed.

"And with what happened with the nogitsune and Stiles dating Malia, she feels abandoned and Betrayed." Scott uncovered.

"The nogitsune feeds on Pain and Chaos, and if she's scared right now, she's feeling some kind of pain greater than what we'd feel." Stiles kept his eyes on the ground.

"We have to get to her, now" Liam demanded.

"But this could also be a trap, what if he knew Theo couldn't figure it himself, what if he knew Theo would come to us, we'd be leading him right to Her" Malia pointed out making everyone now question their next move.

"Malia's right, we need to come up with something. We'll talk later, I'll text the details" Scott nodded at them.

"I wasn't finished" Theo said stopping everyone from splitting up.  There's something else you need to know, about defeating him this time."

As Stiles and Scott sat in front of Luna's house, Scott watched Stiles as he nervously bit his Nails. Hearing his heart race had gotten him thinking about the first time they met Luna, he then got curious.

"When did you start feeling him again?" Scott asked making Stiles stop biting his nails and look back at him before looking back up at the house.

"It was the day after I was suppose to meet Luna at the Library and Malia left that Hickey on my neck, Luna was mad at me so I was upset, I couldn't control how angry I was." Stiles then bit his bottom lip and clenched his fist preventing him biting his nails anymore, "That was the day I punched The mirror."

"Well, when did he take over?" Scott furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sometime after my dad got out of the hospital, but he didn't start speaking to me until that day my dad got in."

"How long did you feel him-"

"What's with all the questions?" Stiles interrupted him mid sentence. Scott sighed and looked at the road before looking over at him.

"I think you fell for Luna before the Nugitsune took over."

"That's crazy, you know that right?" Stiles looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"So you're saying it was the nugitsune who made you help her to her locker the day we met her?" Scott crossed his arms.

"No but-"

"Your heart was racing that day at lunch the whole time you were talking to her, you were so mad at Malia for leaving that Hickey because you didn't want Luna to know you were with her instead of actually getting caught up in something." Scott went to explain everything he remembered about Stiles's and Luna's relationship.

"Scott that's not the case-"

"That night at the diner you didn't say a word to Malia until she left because she was jealous of how you looked at Luna." Scott talked over him making Stiles exhale looking out the window.

They sat in silence for a while, Stiles stared at the ground knowing what Scott was saying, it was something he had been thinking of since the game, but he didn't want to believe it, he didn't want to believe that part of him actually was in love with Luna, actually is in love with Luna.

"What are you saying, Scott?" Stiles blunk a few times before looking up at his best friend.

"You know what I'm saying, Stiles. And by the sound of your heart beat, you know it's true." Scott said before licking his lips. "A-and you're so caught up in trying not to hurt Malia again that you're pushing it away forcing yourself not to believe it."

"I really think that was when I was aware of my feelings, but I confirmed them the day you pulled away from my kiss."

"I'm sorry, about that. In that point of time I was confused with my feelings " Stiles shook his head.

So, when did you start liking me?" She asked turning over on her side placing her hand on his stomach and sliding it over to his side with a smile, Stiles let out a shaky breath as Shivers ran up his spine.

"I think I started liking you that day at lunch, I watched you read that book for 10 minutes straight before actually walking over and talking to you. I realized how similar we really were."

Luna's smile grew at his response and she laid her head on the pillow. "That night at the library I was sure of my feelings but I pushed them down because I didn't want to let Malia go, and Scott kept telling me it was wrong."

"You're right" Stiles admitted before staring up at the house in disbelief. "I- I think I'm still in love with Luna."

"Why do you push those feelings away, not only are you hurting yourself but you're hurting her. It doesn't matter what you do in this situation, because either way one of them are going to be hurt" Scott shrugged.

"I guess, because me and Malia had a history together, I didn't want to hurt her anymore than I have."

"And Luna, she was in a domestic relationship with you." Scott furrowed his eyebrow's.

"Okay but that wasn't me?" He defended himself.

"Okay but she didn't know that. You knew how defensive he was over her, she couldn't even look at us. It took us tricking the trickster just to get you to my house-"

"Look, I don't want to talk about this anymore, can we just go inside?"

"Fine but, you need to tell Malia the truth." Scott said before getting out of the Car, Stiles sighed. "I know" he said to himself before getting out and jogging to catch up with Scott.

They stood at the door and Scott knocked three times, a few minutes later, the door opened and there stood Mr. Ainsley.

"Hi, Mr. Ainsley, we've come to-" Scott was going to tell him everything, But Mr. Ainsley already knew everything before they did.

"She's in her room, she hasn't come out in days. Scott, you stay, Stiles go?" He told them as they walked into the house.

"Why is that?" Scott asked confused.

"If I tell you then it won't happen, Stiles go" The man said before making his way to the living room.

"Could I get you anything?" The maid asked Scott who politely refused and made his way to the living room where both of the Ainsley's sat.

Stiles made it to the door that read Luna'Marie and took a deep breath before knocking, he didn't know what was on the other side of the door, who, but he wanted to tell her that everything was okay, he needed to tell her everything was ok.

He knocked a few times but there was no response, he slowly opened the door and watched as the lightly from the outside shined into the room.

The bedroom was a mess, clothes were everyone, pictures, glass, and makeup, covered the floor, you wouldn't know that there was a floor under there if you hadn't seen the floor by the front door.

He looked at the messy bed covered in clothes and he could see Luna's head laying on the pillow.

"L-Luna" he called out her name, Luna didn't react Physically herself, but her soul Jumped hearing his voice, it sounded dull due to all the heavy stuff in her room, no echo, just voice.

Stiles didn't say anything else, he assumed she was sleep. He walked over to her bed and pushed all the clothes out of the way before sitting down up close to her head, he could see her open eyes, letting him know she wasn't responding on purpose, she didn't think it was a coincidence that he came over right when she was thinking about him.

Stiles sighed and looked at the messy ground.

"I came in here thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to say to make you feel better, but I can't think of anything but I'm sorry." Luna already felt tears building up.

"All that you had to endure, all the pain, was my fault. I should've known the second I heard his voice that something was wrong. But I said nothing, and saying nothing put you in danger."

Stiles looked back at Luna seeing her glossy eyes, the only thing he could say to make her feel better was tell her how he really felt.

"That day we met, I wasn't him, I was me, I was Stiles. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think you were one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen."

Luna felt butterflies swarm in her stomach, she didn't expect him to say that. She slowly turned around to the other side facing him and a small smile formed on his face, but that smile soon disappeared when. Stiles raised his hand to push her hair out of her face but soon regretted it when Luna flinched.

He hated it, he hated knowing that he was portrayed as the person who bruised.

He continued with what he was doing pushing her hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek.

"I won't let anybody else hurt you, I promise. Do you trust me?" He asked.

Luna then  lifted up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes."

She wasn't sure if she trusted him, but she knew it would make him feel better she trusted him, all he had to do was prove it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

73.3K 2.4K 119
❝𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬❞ 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞...
26.7K 1.3K 40
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
18.8K 724 12
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 -𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎- 𝙎𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀, 𝙐𝙋𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙇, 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎, 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉, 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂. ═════════════...
55.3K 1K 36
"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥- 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵..." "𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" "𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯...