Unbroken || Dan Howell x rea...

secretlyhomicidal द्वारा

Moving to London, finally. New people, new home, new life. You can forget all of your problems back in North... अधिक

Intro / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Sequel? Sequel.

Chapter 11

21.5K 680 935
secretlyhomicidal द्वारा

This picture literally breaks my heart bc Dan looks so sad in it ;-; IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD ;0;

~~~~~~~

I could feel my heart stop.
'What? What is she talking about? This isn't a time for jokes.' I thought.

"What? What do you mean who are you? I'm Dan, and that's Phil." I pointed behind me to a confused Phil.

"Am I supposed to know you?" She questioned me.

All I could do was stare.
"You don't remember me?" I quietly said to her.

"...I'm sorry. I don't. I'm so sorry." She looked up at me sadly.

"No... How...? Why...? I started to raise my voice.

"You can't just forget about me! This can't be happening!" I jumped down and clung to (y/n)'s arm, tears starting to come from my eyes.

"Dan? What's wrong?"
She looked down at me hanging off of her arm. Phil came over and put his arm around me, leading me out of the room, just outside the door. The nurse followed.

"What just happened? Why doesn't she remember me?!" I yelled at the nurse.

She started to explain to me.
"The impact from the car hit her head in a bad place. We did many tests on Miss (l/n) early this morning, and it turns out she has retrograde episodic memory loss, which is a form of amnesia. She doesn't remember anything from her past, and we're not sure when she will regain her memory, if she ever will."

"Are you kidding me?! And you people can't do anything about it? Give her medication, pills, something! She cannot just forget everything!" At this point I was practically screaming at the nurse.

"Dan! It's not her fault, so stop taking it out on her!" Phil said, trying to calm me down.

"I think you both should head home, get some sleep, and come back a little later today. I know (y/n) could use a bit of rest aswell." The nurse looked at me and Phil.

"Yes, we will be back later then. Let's go Dan." Phil tried ushering me towards the exit.

I looked through the little window of the door into (y/n)'s room. She noticed me and smiled, then waved. I wiped some tears from my face and gave a weak smile back at her.

I started to walk away from the door. I heard the nurse enter (y/n)'s room, and (y/n)'s voice.

"Why was Dan crying? Where are him and Phil going?"

"They're going home sweetheart, they will be back later...." The voice, who I assumed to be the nurse, slowly got quieter as we left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~

When me and Phil got home, I sat down on the couch in the lounge, my head in my hands.

"She doesn't remember me.... she doesn't remember us Phil....."

Phil came into the room and sat down beside me. He stared at the wall and sighed.

"The nurse did say she could regain her memory... And we can help her get it back. Just... think positively Dan. She's alive and well. Now, we should get some sleep. We can go back to the hospital and see (y/n) later." Phil lightly punched my arm, then left for his room.

After a few minutes of silence, I stood up and went to my room.

I tossed and turned in my bed for about an hour, and decided I wouldn't be getting any sleep. I grabbed my laptop from my desk, where I had left it the night before.
I scrolled through (y/n)'s videos and chose to watch the dare video her and I did, around three weeks ago.
~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys!" (Y/n) waved at the camera. "So today I'm here with this twat, as you can see." She poked my cheek.
"I'm not a twat." I laughed.

"And today we will be doing a dare challenge thingy! Yaaaaay!" She threw her arms up and cheered.
"Dan, you're not cheering. Be a little more excited."

She looked at me and puffed her cheeks, and I leaned over and kissed her. She quickly wiped off her lips. "Ewwww, Dan cooties." She laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"So, let's get started!"

---

".....DAN! That's disgusting! I can't do that!" (Y/n) pouted.

"You have to do it! You already passed on 2 of the dares!"

"Ugh, fine! But I'm not going to be happy about it!" She shouted as she stood up and walked out of the room.

She came back soon after with a bottle of mustard and a spoon.

"Ugh. This is gross." She handed me the mustard and the spoon. "You do it."

I opened the bottle and started to pour it on the spoon. Once the spoon was covered in mustard, I turned to (y/n).

"Open wide! The trains coming in!" I slowly moved the spoon towards her mouth.
"I'm not a child, Daniel." She laughed and took the spoon.

"I don't even like mustard!" She pouted at me.
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" I chanted and laughed.

Somewhere in the midst of my chanting, she put the spoonful of mustard in her mouth and made a disgusted face. I bursted out laughing. She had to cover her mouth to keep from puking it out everywhere.

"Your turn!" She picked up her phone after somehow swallowing the last bit of mustard.

"Ah, I like this one. Connor says '(y/n) does dans makeup while she's blindfolded' she looked up and smirked at me.

"Fuck it. Go ahead." I lifted my arms up in defeat. She giggled, then stood up to go get her makeup.

After some time, she finished, and took off the blindfold.
"OH MY GOD DAN." (y/n) couldn't stop laughing.
"I think this is worse than when Phil did my makeup before." I laughed, looking into the camera lens.

"Atleast I didn't tint your ear!" She laughed.
"Yeah, but you tinted everything else!" I smiled.
"Don't worry, I still love you." She reached over and kissed my cheek.
~~~~~~~
I soon realized I was smiling at my computer screen.

Then reality came crashing back down. (Y/n) didn't know who I was. I may never hear her say 'I love you' to me, ever again. I shut my laptop.

Looking at my phone, it was almost 10 am.

'Did I watch her videos for that long?'

I crawled out of bed and went to go get ready to visit (y/n).

-----

Phil and I took a taxi to the hospital, it would've taken too long to get on the underground. The nurse from before meets us outside her room.

"Oh good, you boys came back. Miss (l/n) hasn't stopped asking when you would be here." I smiled, and I heard Phil chuckle.

'Shes like a little kid' I thought.
The nurse opened up the door to (y/n)'s room for us.

(Y/n)'s face immediatly lit up when she saw Phil and I.

"Dan! Phil! You guys came back!" She was smiling from ear to ear. I wanted to run up and kiss her right there. But I knew that wasn't possible.

"Yes, we're back (y/n)." Phil and I smiled back at her.

"So how are you feeling?" Phil started to ask her. As they were talking, I noticed a bunch of different kinds of flowers in vases beside (y/n)'s bed.

'I guess I didn't notice them this morning.'

I read all of the different note cards attached to them. They had various 'get well soon' messages on them, and every card had a different name. Tyler, Louise, Alfie and Zoe, Chris, Jenna, Carrie, and a whole lot more. (Y/n) pulled me out of my daze.

"Do you know those people?" She asked me.
"The nurse told me that a whole bunch of people came by yesterday and left some flowers for me, but I don't recognize anyone's names." (Y/n) looked discouraged.

"Yes, we do know them. They're our friends, and yours too." I replied to her.
"Really? I must have amazing friends for them all to bring me flowers like this. They smell so beautiful." (Y/n) sniffed the air, taking in every breath of the lovely smelling flowers. I smiled at her.

"Are you guys my friends?" She asked me and Phil.

The nurse looked at me, almost as if to say 'don't tell her now'.

Phil answered for us.
"Yes (y/n), we are your best friends." She looked at me, and I nodded my head in agreement. She smiled, then began to frown at me.

"Dan, why'd you straighten your hair?" She asked me.
"What?" I questioned her.
"Your hair. It was curlier this morning. I liked it. You almost looked like a hobbit." She giggled.

My chest warmed up.
'(Y/n) doesn't change.'

After a bit, I started to get hungry. I turned to (y/n).
"Hey, Phil and I are going to go down to the cafeteria, would you like anything?" I asked her.

"Hmm.... pizza sounds good. I'd like a slice of pizza please!" She smiled at me.

'Yep. She doesn't change.'

"Okay, we will be right back." I told her, and Phil and I left the room.

Phil ordered himself a burger, I ordered some fries for me, and I got (y/n)'s pizza. I patted my pocket to find my phone.

"Damn, must've left my phone in the room. Phil, what time is it?" I looked over at Phil.

"It is currently 12:43 pm Daniel." Phil answered me.
"I can do without the extra commentary, thanks Phil." We both laughed.

We got back to the room, and (y/n) was still in her bed, looking at something in her hand.

"Whatcha got there (y/n)?" I asked her, trying to hold the door open with my one hand holding my fries. I walked closer to her. She was holding my phone.

"Hey Dan, is this us?" She flipped the phone around so I could see it, and it showed my lock screen. It was a picture of me and her, with her sitting beside me as I was kissing her cheek.

I placed the pizza down on her bed next to her and quickly snatched my phone away.
"Oh, uh, yeah it is." I turned away, kind of embarassed. I heard her laugh quietly.
"We'd make a cute couple." She said. I turned around, only to find her munching on her pizza. I just smiled at her.

'Please get your memory back soon' I thought.

Phil and I stayed with (y/n) until visiting hours ended.

"Promise you guys will come back tomorrow?" She smiled at Phil and I.
"We promise." Phil answered.

We stepped beside (y/n)'s bed, and gave her a hug goodbye. While I had my chance, I quickly pecked her cheek as I was pulling away, and I could almost feel her blush from across the room. Phil and I quickly left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry about late uploading! I had a ton of homework, and I got distracted! Hope your enjoying<3

~breanna

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.3K 123 28
Meet Dan aka Danisnotonfire Dan is a Brittish Youtuber/fulltime internet hobo Meet Phil aka Amazingphil Phil is also a British Youtuber What happens...
Paused Chloe K. द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

184K 4.2K 88
Your neighbors with Dan and Phil, and from the first minute of meeting you Dan has been acting strange. Your a fan girl of the both of them but keep...
92.7K 2.9K 115
Once you've turned 19, you're more than happy to get a chance to restart. You move to London to leave your old life behind, and work harder on your Y...
6.6K 238 27
(COMPLETED) It has been at least a year ever since Dan and Phil had ended their friendship and stopped doing youtube. Phil went and moved onto a radi...