/~BNHA short stories~\

由 SillyPan_cake

Basically just some drabbles, oneshots, shorter stories and possibly headcanons from the world of 'My Hero Ac... 更多

AMONGUS
Only know you're in love when you let them go
Kaminari's magic bulb (1)
Rich girl
Kaminari's magic bulb (2)
Kaminari's magic bulb (3)
Kaminari's magic bulb (4)
That boy from art class
In another life, or maybe in this one?
The flower curse
MHA girls headcanons
class 1-A as the lgbtqia+ (headcanons)
Beautiful to me -request
Even if everyone loves me, I only want you
Chaotic groupchat
Some old idea of mine, but upgraded
Met him online
Denki Kaminari headcannons
Could have been all different (2-end)
Kaminari's magic bulb (5)
A/N, because i have something to say
Big vampire cliché
My safe place
Dirty little secret (1)
Vampire cliché, another story
Kaminari's magic bulb (6)
roommates
roommates, pt.2
roommates, pt. 3
wrong soulmates
A/N - so, I'm sorry

Could have been all different (1)

6 0 0
由 SillyPan_cake

so, maybe im back, maybe not who knows. anyways, im back at dorms and spent the entire evening yesterday drawing because my roommate isnt here, which means i can happily keep the room temperature on the lowest as i like it, and she likes when its on the hottest and wont let me take it at least a bit, but whatever, shes not here now so, me happy

anyway, i wanted to write an au where deku never met allmight or got attacked by the sludge villain, and neither did bakugou. also i felt the need for the 'youre like the child i never had, even if i have one but screw that one' trope, so here i am

to sum it up, deku never gets attacked by the sludge villain nor gets to ua or meets allmight and you know how it went in the anime, but he doesnt make it to ua, so mitsuki gets him to a school she studied at because she wanted her son to be a fashion designer as well (lets pretend that its like that, oki) and was disappointed when he chose different path, so she tries to get that with Izuku, and kacchan of course is mad about it, but doesnt let anything show (we'll get to that later in the fic), and then izukus school gets a collab with class 1-a (lets pretend thats how works okay) to help them with designing their hero suits and blah, blah, blah...

so yea, lets just get to it now

ships: TodoDeku (bcs lately ive been skipping from SeroKami and TodoDeku for some reason, you know the life of a multishipper, at some point it might be BakuDeku or poprocks nevermind, lets just leave this now)

TW: slight depression, violence, blood and serious injuries, maybe death but im not sure yet

_______

It was late afternoon and Izuku couldn't concentrate on anything, today he was supposed to be getting a letter from UA, the school for future heroes, he might be the first quirkless person to ever attend UA, but only if they accept him.

Finally the lane was cut as the post came in thrugh the door hole, Izuku quickly ran towards the door, picking up the letters and handing his mom the bills, until finally finding the UA logo and running into his room.

Izuku sat on his bed, opening the letter with expectations, quickly reading through the lines, until his smile faded completely and he dropped the letter down, tears streaming down his face, maybe he wasn't meant to be a hero after all.

Around a week later, Izuku and his mom had brunch with the Bakugou family, no one talked about UA, it seemed weird to Izuku, does that mean that Katsui hasn't gotten to UA either?

"So, where is your brat going to high school?" Mitsuki asked Inko.

"We don't know yet, how about Katsuki?" Inko replied.

"My brat? Oh, he's going to the hero school, UA or whatever" Mitsuki left out as if it was unimportant information.

"Wait, if you still don't know where to put Izuku now, I have contacts and may offer you my old school" Mitsuki said, all excited.

"That would be lovely, don't you think Izuku?" Inko said, turning to her son.

"I guess" Izuku shrugged.

"You'll get extra points for knowing me" Mitsuki winked at Izuku with a grin.

"I mean, I can try at least" Izuku said, basically agreeing to letting go of his dream.

And as Mitsuki said, Izuku got into the school, just like she said. He didn't really talk to anyone, unless spoken to, he never had friends and got bullied in middle school, so why making enemies here? Tho, people here were way nicer, even considering the fact Izuku was quirkless. There was this boy Izuku talked with, only because the boy wouldn't let him alone, tho. His name was Victor and he was pretty much disliked by the class, no one judged Izuku for hanging out with him, tho. Victor smoked, drank alcohol, had a lot of girls and screwed on school, he was a bad influence and Izuku tried to keep his distance and honestly it worked, he knew that if things were getting to a point where it would just be bad, he could back off, but did he want to? Not really, Victor was the only person Izuku talked to, but he was ready to let him go if necesary.

It was a couple months since Izuku started highschool, it was even after the shool's festival at UA, and it wasn't really a surprised that Katsuki won the first place. It was supposed to be a chill week, but the teacher suddenly decided to get into collaboration with UA and letting the students design class 1-A hero course's hero outfits (just to clarify, you don't do this kind of stuff on fashion school this early, I have half my semester finnished and so far we've only draw a view with like glass and cloth and stuff like that, but for the plot I kind of changed it).

The fashion course walked into class 1-A of UA hero course, looking at the class with respect as their teacher explained what was going on.

"I don't need anyone to redo my costume, it's perfect the way it is" Katsuki protested.

"Listen class, I don't care how you do it, just do the assigment" Aizawa sighted, leaving the class.

"Hey, explosive boy, I don't want to do this assigment more than you do, so let's pair up and just cheat it" Victor was the one to offer, Katsuki agreed after a while of considering.

"You guys saw that guys costume? It's terrible, let's pair up with someone else, I don't want to work with him." "He's hot, tho." "Yeah, no joke, but have you seen how coldhearted he is?" "Yeah, I want the pink girl, she seems cool." "How about we pair up the teacher's favorite with that guy, let him show he's worth." The girls from class whispered between each other, giggling as they chose Izuku's destiny.

"Hey, Midoriya, how about you pair up with sir white and red, here" one of the girl suggested, pushing the small one towards Shouto Todoroki.

"If he doesn't mind" naive Izuku said, not realizing the monstrosity he will have to work with now.

Later that day Izuku was walking around the UA properties, Todoroki following him in silence, until Izuku finally found a place he liked and sat down on a bench, crossing his legs as Todoroki sat on the other side of the bench.

"So, your quirk is half cold, half hot, right?" Izuku asked, opening his sketchbook he had since starting the fashion school.

"Yes, but I don't use the fire" Todoroki replied.

"Really? Why? Wouldn't that make you stronger? I mean, I saw you having issues with freezing your body at the sport's festival and if you used your fire it would solve the freezing, also fire is more useful in different situations than ice-"

"I just don't" Todoroki said sharply.

"Okay, no fire then. Um, could I see your design?" Izuku apologized, looking down.

And so, the two would always meet up on that bench every time the fashion class would come visit UA for the purpose of designing new costumes for the hero course. Midoriya and Todoroki got into several design arguments, for example about including the ice part that made Todoroki look like Cyborg from Teen Titans. Izuku would also come with his mom to wisit the Bakugous and Mitsuki would always spoil him with her old equipment, even if it was pretty much new. She would also talk with Izuku about different fashion related things. And Katsuki hated it, he hated how his own mother showed more love to that quirkless Deku than her own son.

Another sunny afternoon, Todoroki and Izuku sitting on the bench, Izuku sketching in his sketchbook, trying to figure out how to make the ice peice pretty.

"Is the icey thingy really necesary?" Izuku asks, looking up at Todoroki.

"Yes, I don't want to be associated with my father or his quirk" Todoroki replied.

"I won't get into the fact it doesn't work for you, but how does having ice covering half your body, and it's not even real ice" Izuku said.

After than, Todoroki shared his childhood trauma, midthrough the story, without even realizing it, Izuku grabbed Todoroki's hand, squeazing it softly.

"I'm so sorry about that, you didn't deserve it" Izuku said very much softly.

"It's fine, I learned to live with that" Todoroki said.

"It's not fine, how can someone be so selfish to do such a thing" Izuku said, starting to rage.

It took Todoroki a while to calm the fluffy broccolli down, who would have guessed that such a pure thing hides so much anger.

After that, the two just talked about the design, until

"I don't think you need this, what I'm saying is that this-" Izuku started, showing his own design, the one Todoroki pretty much refused to even consider.

"I said no, I don't want my father's power" Todoroki said.

"I know that, but it's your power, isn't it? It's yours, not his" Izuku smiled.

It was quiet for a moment and Izuku considered that he might have made a mistake, but before he could start apologizing endlessly a strong hand wrapped around his waist, picking him up and lifting him into the air. Soon enough the two realized that it wasn't just a normal person, but something slightly humanoid, something made with ice. Todoroki attempted to attack the thing with his ice, however, it only absorbed the ice, making itself bigger as a cold laugh left it's lips.

"They knew you won't use your fire, Shouto Todoroki, that's why they sent me here" the creature said with echoic voice.

"T-todoroki" Izuku let out in fear, he's never been this close to a villain, and of course he was scared. Why did the ice guy even grab him?

"Your ice won't harm me, it will only develop my powers, you aren't nothing against me" the ice creature lauged.

"Todoroki, use fire" Izuku said and the ice man laughed again.

"Didn't he just say he won't ever use it" ice guy said.

But just then a flame covered the two, and before Izuku could realize what was happening, he was already standing on the ground, soaking wet. Izuku turned around to see Todoroki with one his shirt sleave burnt, the edges still smoking slightly. The two looked at each other before rushing towards each other, hugging tightly.

"I was so scared" Izuku let out, trying to keep himself from crying.

"I know, it's okay now" Todoroki said in a tone that Izuku never heard of him, a warm caring tone, rather than his usual cold tone.

The two got closer after that and the next day the two met, Todoroki basically ordered that they now work on Izuku's original idea, and now even while training, Todoroki would use both his quirks, after talking to his mother if it would be fine with her. She even wanted to see Izuku, as the person who changed her son's life so much.

"You nervous?" Todoroki asked, Izuku just nodded.

"Don't be, I'm sure she'll like you" Todoroki smiled softly, and slightly excitedly.

"How can you know that?" Izuku asked, anxiously.

"Because I like you, and she was the one who raised me" Todoroki said, turning towards the door as Izuku's heart skipped a beat, he knew that's not how Todoroki meant it, but it still sounded so nice, hearing him saying that.

And Rei did like Izuku, she even invited him to come over with Shouto anytime he wanted. It was all like a holywood movie for Izuku. But it was like a horror movie for Katsuki Bakugou, he got put aside to someone he always looked down on, by his own mother. Days and nights, Katsuki would think about it, hating himself for not being good enough.

_______

okay, im tired and its nearly midnight and tomorow i need to do some school shopping bcs i dont have enough supplies, also then i need to hang out with this girl and her friends who are boys, and she wants me to keep one of them from touching her, dont understand it either

so i need to recharge, also this chapter didnt become a thing just bcs i wanted to write fashion school just bcs i go there, nope not at all

anyways, have a good day/night, baii

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

9K 190 13
Izuku Midoriya has caught the eye of the League of Villains, as they try and try to convert him to be a villain they always seem to fail. The heroes...
47.1K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
154K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
11K 181 8
[COMPLETED] This is my first story and it's a oneshot book. About Bakugou X Kirishima!! Bakugou is top! Anyways.. I'm not sure where I'll be going w...