Amnesia Girl

blondbooknerd

1 girl, 4 boys. A bond thicker than blood. Riley has no memories before the age of 16 due to a horrific acc... Еще

Housekeeping
Riley - Age 6
Riley - Age 8 & 9
Riley - Age 13
Riley - Age 16
Hunter's POV
Riley - Age 16 (flashbacks)
3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19
K,M,L,H's POV
Andrea or Riley?
Your Name Is Riley
You're Ours And We're Yours
Riley - Age 19
Moving Forward
After The Fact
Summertime
Used And Abused
Searching for Riley
Rescuing Riley
Prognosis Unknown
The Start of Recovery
Healing Takes Time
The Start of Closure
Endgame
Epilogue

A Near Miss

940 38 5
blondbooknerd

Riley was sitting in her room doing her homework. The guys were out doing "family business" things. They never told her exactly what they were doing, all she knew that it was dangerous and they didn't want her involved. She was stuck on a question when suddenly her phone rang. She saw it was Cynthia and answered it. "Hello?" she questioned. It was odd for her to call, usually she texted.

"Hi, Riley, I need help," Cynthia gasped out.

Riley sat up straight on her bed, "What's going on?"

"I screwed up. I met up with this guy and now I'm scared for my life. I won't do what he wants me to do and he's threatening me. Please come get me."

Riley grimaced, "I can't. The boys aren't here and I can't leave without them."

"Can you call them? Surely they will let you come get me."

"Well, I can try but if I do get a hold of them, they will probably want to come with me. I'd feel more comfortable with them regardless."

"No, you can't. Don't bring them. He said he will kill me if you don't come get me by yourself."

"Wait, he specifically wanted me? That seems odd."

There was a pause on the other side, "Well, not you specifically, it's just the place where I'm at is full of women. It would be noticeable if 4 guys suddenly came in. It will be easier to get me out of here if you show up by yourself."

"I have scars, a limp and use a cane, how the hell will I fit in? If anything it's going to be more noticeable."

"Please Riley, I have no one else to ask."

Riley sighed, "Cynthia, I want to but I can't. Not without the guys."

Cynthia suddenly screamed and she heard a loud bang on the other side. A man's voice came on. 

"Hello to whoever Cynthia is talking to. If you want to see your friend alive you will come now to this address and come alone. Don't tell anyone." He muttered the address than hung up

"Hello? Hello?" Riley asked over the phone but all she heard was a dial tone. Riley hung up the phone and quickly called the guys. None of them were answering. Riley bit her lip, she had no idea what to do. She didn't want to wait too long because the last thing she wanted was to be responsible for someone's death. But she knew it was dangerous for her to go without the guys.

"I'm sure it will be fine, I mean nothing has happened in weeks. I'm sure those group of guys have forgotten all about me," she muttered out loud, "I don't want Cynthia to get hurt." She grabbed her stuff and kept trying to call the guys. As she walked outside the dorm building she was stopped by security.

"Hold on miss, you can't leave, orders from the boss," a man said.

"Well, I'm just going for a walk, I'm taking a break from studying."

"Well than let me get an escort for you. You're not allowed to walk around by yourself. It's dangerous," he replied.

Suddenly they heard a large bang from the other side of the property. The guy quickly phoned someone and let out a few curse words. "Stay here," he ordered.

Riley smiled and took steps back into the building. Than watched as the guy booked it across the property. Once he was out of site she maneuvered her way slowly to the gate where a cab was waiting for her. She got in, gave the address and than off she went. While going there she kept calling the guys. Finally she saw Matt calling her back.

"Riley, what's wrong? We have a dozen missed calls from you. Tell me you're alright," Matt said.

"I'm fine, I uh, just got a call from Cynthia though, she's in trouble and I'm going to help her."

Matt muttered a curse, "Riley, stop, wait for us, we will come with you."

"I can't stop, I don't know how long she has, besides the address is..."

Before she could finish her sentence the phone went dead. She tried to dial again with no available. "Excuse me sir," she said to the cab driver, "Is there service here?"

The man looked down at his phone, "No ma'am, no service for me. Which is odd because usually it has great service. You aren't going super remote so that's odd to have no service. I'm sure it will come back soon."

Riley sighed and sat back in her seat, "Thanks," she replied.

Matt POV

"Shit," he yelled as he tried to contact Riley again. No answer with her phone. "Lucas," he yelled as he ran through the house.

Lucas met him at the top of the stairs followed by Kaiden and Hunter. "Did you get a hold of her?" he asked.

"Yes, turns out freaking Cynthia asked her for help and Riley is on the way. She was about to give me an address but phone cut off."

"On it," Lucas said, "I can easily pull her up phone records." The guys' installed a device on Riley's phone that not only had GPS 24/7 but recorded all phone conversations and text messages. Hunter sighed and went upstairs to grab weapons while Kaiden followed Lucas to his computer set up.

Matt ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm going to wring her neck when I catch up to her," he muttered, "What were you thinking sweetheart? Please don't do anything rash."

Riley POV

The cab driver pulled up to a run down building. "Weird," she thought to herself. She got out of the cab, payed the driver and limped with her cane up to the front door. "Cynthia," she yelled as she knocked on the door, "Are you there?"

No answer. She tried the door and it was opened. She opened it and stepped inside and before she knew what was happening, a cloth went over her mouth, she tried to fight it but someone came behind her and held her still. Shortly after she blacked out.

She woke up in a dusty basement on the ground, hands tied behind her. She looked at around, there wasn't much there. "Hello," she yelled, "Anyone there?"

She heard steps from the hallway and a couple guys came into the room. "Finally you're awake," one said, "The boss will be happy."

"Who's your boss? What do you want with me? Where's Cynthia?"

The other man chuckled, "Cynthia is fine, she was a wonderful actress wasn't she?"

"What?" I don't understand," Riley stated.

"Your so called friend Cynthia agreed to work with us when we approached her for a very large sum of money."

"Well, the guys will come for me, than you will be destroyed but if you let me leave now, I can make sure they don't injure you guys."

The man scoffed, "We'll be gone long before they come. Besides, there's a couple dozen men in this area, they won't be able to take us all on."

"Why do you want me? What did I ever do to you?"

"You'll have to talk to the boss about that, not my problem. All I can tell you is that you can thank your father for this. However if you tell us where your father is hiding, we will let you go."

"I don't know, I don't even remember them. I have amnesia. I honestly can't help you. Besides even if I did know I wouldn't help you." 

"Your loss," he replied. He lifted her up off the ground and forced her to walk in front of him as he maneuvered her to the door. "Sheesh, you walk slow," he growled out. He picked her up and dropped her into a chair with wheels and wheeled her off to a waiting van. Her hands were still tied behind her so she was unable to do anything. They were about to leave when yelling and shouting happened. She heard gun shots and men fighting. She grinned her to herself knowing that helped arrived. One of the guys made it back to the vehicle and gunned it, leaving the building site. He was swerving in and out of traffic, she rolled back and forth on the ground hitting the vehicle walls. They never tied her down and so Riley felt like a loose noodle. 

"Please get to me," she sighed, "I need you guys."

Boys POV

"Fan out, show no mercy," Kaiden yelled to the guys as they scoured the area. Matt was on higher ground sniping. 

Hunter was like a madman slicing and dicing and taking people out left, right and center all while keeping an eye out for Riley. Lucas and Kaiden made their way to the inside of the building and started taking down guys. 

"Hey guys, black van eastern side, just leaving the area. High likelihood that Riley is in there," Matt said looking through his scope.

"On it," Hunter stated as he left the area and jumped into their black mustang and gunned it towards the area where the van was. Kaiden and Lucas followed behind in another vehicle while Matt stayed behind and took control of the scene. 

Hunter got the vehicle in his site and called the guys. "Vehicle just turned off onto 45th. Take 43rd and you can cut them off."

"Roger that," Lucas responded and Kaiden spun the vehicle around and went down 43rd. Hunter kept following the vehicle on the original path. 

Hunter finally caught up to the other vehicle and bumped the back a little bit trying to get it off course however he knew that Riley was probably in there and was unrestrained so they didn't want to risk injuring her. 

Kaiden pulled in front of the van and Lucas went out the window and started shooting at the wheels so that they would blow out. He was able to hit them and the vehicle came to a stop. They hopped out and Kaiden grabbed the driver and threw him to the ground before he could grab a gun. Lucas whipped open the door and saw Riley lying on the ground unconscious but breathing. He scooped her up and brought her to the vehicle Hunter was in. They put her on the back seat and Matt stayed with her while Hunter went to join Kaiden.

Hunter kicked the guy on the ground, "Talk," he yelled, " And maybe we will make this quick instead of slow."

"Screw off," the man spat as he glared up at the guys. Hunter sighed and slammed his foot down on his face while Kaiden pulled out a knife and slowly cut down on his arms followed by his legs. The man screamed in pain.

"We have to make this quick," Kaiden said, "I saw on the phone that he called for back up. We have to go."

"You're going to die anyways, you tell us what we want to know and I'll make it less painful," Hunter stated. 

"We got hired by a company saying that if we took Riley and delivered her than we would get paid very well. We used Cynthia ask a pawn."

"Cynthia?" Kaiden said, "What the hell does she have to do with this?"

"Nothing," the guy said, "The company recommended we go through her to get to Riley and she was more than happy to jump at the chance to hook up with some guys and make some money at the same time. That's all I know."

"Company name?" Hunter asked.

"Night something," The man said, "We weren't given lots of information. Now please just get it over with. I don't want to suffer."

Hunter nodded and Kaiden stepped back while Hunter put a gun to his head and shot him without a second thought. They quickly went back to the vehicles and drove to a safe spot where they could check on Riley. Matt met them there. 

Riley POV

Riley woke up with a groan, "Where am I?" she inquired.

"At a safe spot," Kaiden said softly.

"How much shit am I in?"

Lucas snorted, "A lot."

"Is everyone okay?"

"Yes. we're all fine," Matt said.

"Where's Hunter?"

"Taking a breather, he doesn't want to see you right now," said Kaiden, "He'll be back. In fact we are all a little pissed at you so just leave it for now and we will talk about it later. We are just glad you are okay sweetheart. You gave us a scare."

"I know, I know, it's just, I didn't want Cynthia to be killed."

"Oh darling, you are too trusting of the wrong people, Cynthia helped with this. Turns out they were hired by the people looking for you to bring you to them. Cynthia traded sex and money for it. Drop her now, she is not worth your time," Lucas stated.

"Okay," she said softly. They then left in silence to go back to their rooms at the school.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Falling Of The Rules oceanshadowss

Любовные романы

81.8K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...
𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 gublersslutt

Детектив / Триллер

4K 149 35
Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks that it's the start to the best years of he...
F*CK FRIEND ZONE Monica Sahu

Художественная проза

364 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
Mine Lenny

Любовные романы

40.5K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.