ROYAL BLOOD [GL]

Autorstwa Sage_Auger

[Diabolic Lovers fanfiction in where you are a Royal blood vampire who is also close to Heinz ketchup but isn... Więcej

1
3
4
5
6
7

2

2.9K 117 1
Autorstwa Sage_Auger

3rd Person POV

Day's later it was finally time for the party, inside the Sakamaki household Karl's wives are preparing themselves.

They all finished their preparations, the 3 of them walked outside with Christa who have guard and maid by her side.

Cordelia wore a dress that could show her curve's, Beatrix have a Victorian style noble dress with expensive accessories same with Christa who wore a light dress with her hair tied on the side.

Karl: Are you ladies ready now?

His two wives didn't answer as Cordelia just said yes in a slurry way.

They all entered inside the carriage going to their destination.
______________________

An hour and a half, they have arrived to the castle of Dracula.

They got off the carriage, Beatrix and Christa were astonished, it wasn't a mansion rather it was a castle that's in front of them.

They walked inside as they saw a women with H/C hair, E/C eyes and a pale skin wearing luxurious dress walking upstairs.

The 3 wives then saw Karl with a smile on his face, he then called for the woman's name.

Karl: Y/N!

The woman turned around to Karl and his wives, Y/N smiling gently.

Y/N: It has been awhile now Karl.

Y/N turned around Christa smiling even more as she saw her friend's cousin.

Y/N: Same to you too Christa.

Christa was of course flattered by this that Y/N remembered her since they just met for only 2 times.

Y/N looked at the other two which are Beatrix and Cordelia.

Y/N: And these two are your other wives perhaps?

Karl: Yes, the woman with purple hair is Cordelia that daughter of demon king and also my first wife, beside her is Beatrix my second wife.

Y/N smiled at the both of them then bowed.

Y/N: it is a pleasure to meet both of you Cordelia, Beatrix.

The two woman didn't say anything, Y/N then stood up properly then grabbed Christa's hand gentle walking with her by her side, she looked back at the 3 people who is still bellow the staring.

Y/N: We should get going to the party now~

Karl smiled then walked to her side while the other two are following behind them.
______________________

They all have arrived to the door of the room where the party is being held, Y/N is still holding Christa's hand not letting her go, Christa was calm standing beside her.

The two wives noticed it that Christa wasn't panicking when Y/N held her hand, the door opens revealing all the noble's that had attended the party chatting to each other, Y/N and Christa walked off to somewhere maybe to talk to other nobles.

Beatrix: Karl.

Heinz Ketchup turned around to his wife who have a questioning look plastered on her face.

Beatrix: I just want to ask a question... You know when Y/N held Christa's hand she seemed to be...

Karl interrupted her.

Karl: Calm?

Beatrix nodded as Cordelia is just standing there not saying anything, just listening with her arms crossed.

Karl: The first time they met they grew close to each other even though they had just met for a minute in the past, as I remember both of them only met for 2 times as Y/N was too busy with her work and I'm pretty sure Christa was happy that Y/N remembered her.

Beatrix: But that isn't enough reason for Christa to be calm around Y/N.

Karl chuckled.

Karl: You will know soon enough why Christa is so calm around Y/N, well that is if you guys want stay with her for awhile.

Cordelia sighed.

Karl: Or you guys can visit her from time to time,she doesn't really use this Castle not to mention her younger sister is here guarding the it.

Cordelia: is that so?

Karl: Yea, her mansion is close to ours if I must say, only two hours trip.

Karl say's as the background shows Y/N talking to the noble's with Christa behind her back holding her hands.

End of Chapter 2
______________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
757K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...