𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉 ❣︎ Minsung

By prodsvng

Can Minho and Jisung save their relationship? Or will everything turn out to be a waste? Book 2 of 'Wrong Num... More

Intro ;;
;; 01
;; 02
;; 03
;; 04
;; 05
;; 06
;; 07
;; 08
;; 09
;; 10
;; 11
;; 12
;; 13
;; 14
Detour.. Again.
;; 15
;; 16
;; 18
;; 19
;; 20
;; 21
;; 22
;; 23
;; 24
;; 25

;; 17

268 16 14
By prodsvng

- its 5 am i cant sleep forgive me if there's grammar mistakes

"Sungie, can I go shopping with Channie?"

Jisung hummed and turned to his hopeful boyfriend, "shopping, huh?"

Minho shrugged, "or just to the mall to look around. I wanna get out of the, uh.. apartment, breathe fresh air -" he sighed, "but you have to work so I decided I'd go with Channie." He explained his thought process truthfully and Jisung nodded. Minho took note that his neck seemed clear of any marks, so maybe he really was imagining things.

"Sure. When do you wanna go though?" Minho tilted his head, "so I know not to interrupt your special Channie time."

"Oh, um.. around one, ish? I think?" Jisung nodded slowly, confused at how confused Minho was as well. "I just wanna walk around; I have enough clothes."

He chuckled to himself, "you dont have to ask me, anyway. You do know that you're older, right?"

Minho looked like it was his first time hearing that before realizing he was right. He was in fact, older than his boyfriend. Why did he need permission?

"Well, I-I know," he giggled nervously, "I just didn't want you to worry if I didn't respond to you, or something."

Jisung hummed in agreement and nodded, grabbing his phone to check the time.

He sighed heavily, "well, I have to get going. Call or text if you need anything, alright?" Minho nodded before Jisung kissed him goodbye, leaving the apartment to go to work.

Once it hit one in the afternoon, Minho got dressed to go to the mall.

He was already dressed, actually, but he adjusted some things before leaving the house.

He grabbed his phone and walked to the mall a few blocks away, a small smile on his face. Sure, he'd be third-wheeling with Chan and Jeongin, but he was fine with that. He just wanted to be out and about, exploring.

The three soon met up at a small store in the mall area, talking for a bit about what they were going to do first.

They walked around for a while to catch up until Minho's stomach growled. Everyone stopped walking and looked directly at him, the latter letting out yet another nervous giggle.

The two laughed at his reaction and quickly found a food place they all agreed on, leaving Minho standing in the line to order. Jeongin and Chan went to find an open table after telling Minho what they wanted, seeing as the boy agreed he'd be able to do it alone.

A tap on his shoulder was enough for him to turn around, only to be met with a girl smiling at him.

"Hey. I just thought you looked friendly and I also wanted to say that your outfit is really cute." Minho shrugged off the slightly familiar voice and thanked her, turning back to the person in front of him.

Well, until she spoke again.

"I'm Sihyeon, by the way."

Minho paused momentarily, memories of the night before suddenly becoming very vivid in his mind.

He turned to her with a fake smile.

"Lino." She smiled back and Minho cleared his throat, trying to calm himself. "Your name sounds familiar, actually.. Do you know a uh- Han Jisung?" The boy watched as she nodded, her smile never dropping, "how do you know him?"

"Oh uh, we met a while ago when we were working the same shift. We're very close. Why?"

Minho shrugged, "just curious. he doesnt really say much about his um.. his other friends." The girl hummed, "so, what are you to him? Like best friends or.. what?"

She shrugged, "we kind of have this thing going on. His boyfriend decided to be stupid and put himself in the hospital so Jisung is kinda sexually frustrated.. I help him so he uses me instead."

Minho froze.

"You- sorry, what?"

"We're like.. friends with benefits? But not really. He let's me do stuff to him to release stress and in turn I get to hang out with him more as well! He wont hang out with me outside of work."

Minho hummed and nodded, turning around since it was finally his turn to order food. He ordered Chan and Jeongins food but didnt get anything for himself, turning back around after he paid.

"So hes cheating on his boyfriend?"

She nodded, but then she shrugged.

"I guess so.. He doesnt see it as cheating so i dont say anything."

Minho nodded, grabbing the food and going to the table the others were sat at.

"Wheres your food?"

"Why do you look sad?"

The two had instantly questioned him and Minho only shook his head.

"I'll tell you later. Just in case though, can I stay with you guys if I need to?" The two were confused but nodded, sharing a look.

"Great! Also I figured we could just share food. I didnt know what I wanted to get myself, it all looked too good."

Jeongin, being the one sitting next to Minho, scooted his food over and Minho smiled softly at him before joining them in eating.

Once they were done, they all went to Chan and Jeongin's apartment, deciding to cut their mall trip short.

"Speak, now." Jeongin said, immediately after they sat down on the couch.

Minho took a deep breath.

"... Jisung is cheating. I think."

The couple's eyes widened, not expecting Minho to get to the point so fast.

"Wha-" Chan spluttered, "how do you know?" He asked carefully instead, realizing Minho looked sad again.

"Well last night, he came home at almost three in the morning.. With a girl." He sighed, "and when I was getting food, someone tapped my shoulder and it was a girl. She complimented my clothes and told me her name.."

He scratched the back of his neck, "which is, in fact, the same name as the girl from last night.. So I asked if she knew Jisung." He took a deep breath yet again, "she said she did, and then explained that they met at work.. a-and that they were friends with benefits. He uses her, or something, and she gets to hang out with him whenever. I dont know."

The other two shared concerned glances.

"She said that he doesnt consider it as cheating, so she doesnt mention it." He wiped tears that he didnt realize had fallen, huffing. "H-he doesnt want me.."

The two pulled him into a tight hug, pouting.

They felt sorry for the boy, really. Jisung was never the type to do this and he always acted like he was completely in love with Minho, so what changed?

"Do you want us to talk to him?" Chan asked after a few minutes of pure silence. Minho quickly denied.

"I dont want him to know that I know. She- maybe she could've been lying.." He sniffled and the others sighed.

"Why dont you try to stay up and catch him again for proof? Then if it's true, you can stay with us. We can lie and say we dont know where you are if you want."

Minho nodded slowly, "yeah, I'll- I'll do that.. If hes working a late shift again, which he probably will.."

As if on cue, his phone went off.

-----

Sungie💞💕

I'm working late again tonight, sorry baby
I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?

oh. okay
see you tomorrow
seen

-----

Minho sighed and turned his phone off, the other two feeling even more sorry for him now.

"I should get going; I'm gonna need a lot of energy to stay up that late."

The two seemed skeptical, reminding the boy continuously about the agreement before and Minho only waved before leaving, beginning the walk to his apartment.

Once he hit the bed, he took a nap, only waking up when he heard the front door opening later that night.

im going to leave it as a cliffhanger for the moment you're welcome 😌

anyway ur boi is officially a xiao haver and he is very happy about that 😌😌

also its my bday again so if that isn't proof that I've been working on this series (?) too long then idk what is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 686 24
|COMPLETED| A texting fanfic A lot of dirty talk and a possibilities of smuts lmao! |DISCLAIMER| I only own the plot and none of the characters in th...
747K 26K 44
starting with text au whereby changbin gave minho an unknown phone number for him to text. but little did he know, it was his high school crush, jisu...
307K 12.3K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
82.3K 1.7K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm..do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...