Show off your wealth on a liv...

Autorstwa Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... Więcej

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter Thirteen

2.8K 55 1
Autorstwa Darkknight123457

Chapter Thirteen (Overhaul) There are fans, so fresh...

    When Luo Jiao listened to Li Huan's words, tears fell instantly.

    She didn't understand that Miss Li said so much, and she deliberately provoked her to help her get through the current predicament. She originally wanted to refuse, and she wanted to say no, I would rely on myself, but Miss Li's last sentence "for the sake of Mom Creates Another Possibility" hit her successfully.

    Her mother is her only relative, and she doesn't want to lose any more.

    "Oh my God, Li Huan is so good, for fear of hurting the child's self-esteem, she thinks of everything for her, the hospital has been contacted, she will pay for the medical expenses, and even when she goes abroad, she even gives them a house in the name of housekeeping, she is a fairy. Ah!"

    "I cried to death, Luo Jiao is so lucky to meet Li Huan!"

    "Huanhuan's show of wealth this time amazes me, she is not only beautiful, cute, smart, popular, and helpful, she is really rich. "Yes!"

    "The first day you like Li Huan, punch in!" The

    local tyrant Y even brushed Li Huan's deep-water torpedoes one after another, as if he didn't want money.

    Because Li Huan got the rare emperor green, and the middle process is complicated, many netizens have been concerned about the follow-up since yesterday, and now it has finally come to an end. Not only in the live broadcast room, but also on the Internet, Li Huan's is everywhere. The name and the entry "Li Huan helps Luo Jiao" were also on the hot search list, firmly occupying the first position on the list.

    Many people who didn't know Li Huan before began to follow her. Many people shouted at Li Huan on the public screen of the live broadcast room and asked her to register a Weibo so that everyone could follow her movements at any time. Several entertainment companies called her. , invited her to join the company to make her debut. Li Huan was interested in making money, but she didn't feel the need for a brokerage company, so she refused immediately. It was Weibo, she thought she could open one.     Regarding how to help Luo Jiao's family in the follow-up, Li Huan did not explain on the show, but privately asked trusted professionals to come to Ruili to deal with it. Of course, Li Huan signed a contract with Luo Jiao.

    Li Huan didn't really take the contract seriously, and didn't really want Luo Jiao to work for her in the next ten years, but Luo Jiao took the contract and solemnly told her that from today onwards, she will study harder, and in the future She must repay her words well, which made Li Huan feel a little emotional while not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

    After dealing with Luo Jiao's affairs, Li Huan also followed the show team back to Huacheng.

    The first thing I did when I came back was to sign an endorsement deal with a jewelry company.

    On the day of the opening of Ruili’s live broadcast, the program team called Zhang Qiang, the head of the jewelry company, and said that the spokesperson was Li Huan.

    At first, the jewelry company hoped that the most popular spokesperson was Li Shishi. If not, Tang Xian or Mai Xiaotang would also do. Anyway, at least if it was a popular artist, the selected person was not an artist at all, or the name had never been heard before. An amateur, Zhang Qiang, who has never watched the show, is very disappointed, but he made an agreement with the show team before, and he did not break the contract.

    But the next day, my daughter was sitting in the living room watching the show, crying while watching, saying, "This sister is so nice." Zhang Qiang, curious, leaned over and took a look, knowing that what his daughter was talking about happened to be the new spokesperson, Zhang Qiang. Looking at her seriously, I felt that she was pretty and had a good image and temperament. The dissatisfaction in her heart was instantly reduced by one-third. After he watched the live broadcast and Weibo again, all dissatisfaction disappeared.

    Although she is not an entertainer in the entertainment industry and has not debuted, her popularity and traffic are no worse than Li Shishi!

    After the contract was signed, Li Huan was about to leave, but the person in charge took a photo of her and asked her to sign it, and Li Huan was taken aback.

    Zhang Qiang said helplessly: "My daughter is your fan, I heard that I wanted to sign a contract today, but I stopped me, and finally forced me to agree to the request to sign before letting me go out. Please forgive Miss Li." My

    daughter has never chased after a celebrity since she was a child, and occasionally the jewelry company would have a celebrity promotion event for her to watch, but she never went there, saying that those people were just superficial and boring. "After that, she became obsessed, talking about Li Huan at home every day, as if she had become a fanatical fan of Li Huan.

    Li Huan smiled, she didn't even know she had fans, it was so fresh.

    After asking the person in charge's daughter's name, Li Huan wrote her name on the back of the photo and wrote: Be happy every day!

    What Li Huan didn't know was that not only did she have a lot of fans, but the fans also spontaneously gathered together. There were already several groups. The daughter of the person in charge sent the autographed photo to the group, and was instantly envied by everyone.

    Signing the endorsement contract today, Li Huan earned another 5 million. Although it is not worth mentioning compared to the old pit jade that was obtained by accident, she is still happy.

    Li Huan never believed that gambling can really make people rich. She would find treasure this time, it was just a piece of shit luck, but in any case, Luo Jiao gave her jadeite, which means she earned at least 400 million this time. It's getting closer and closer to her billion-dollar goal.

    Thinking about it again, it seems that the money he spends is less than the money he earns. Li Huan immediately placed an order for a 30 million private jet.

    The first class of civil aviation is really good, but how can it be fun to take your own plane!

    When he got home, Xiao Zheng found Li Huan and said, "Miss, Dong Lei has already done it."

    Li Huan laughed when he heard it, "It seems that I have to make money again."

    Before the death of the original owner's father, his only younger brother Li Guotai managed the Li family on his behalf, and told him that when the original owner was 20 years old, the management of the company would be handed over to the original owner, but the original owner's 20th birthday had already passed, and Li Guotai had no intention of returning it at all. Li Huan can't, he can do it at any time.

    It's just that the person who manages the company is not so easy to choose. Li Huan racked his brains to recall the plot, and finally thought of a very suitable person, this person is Dong Lei.     When the original owner's father was still there, he once promoted a very capable young man, Dong Lei. Dong Lei was also very motivated. He was only in his 20s and had already entered the top management of the Li family. When I was about to become a novice dad, something unexpected happened.

    The wife who was about to give birth was in a car accident on the way to the hospital for pregnancy examination. The driver fled, and the wife and the child died without getting medical treatment in time. This made Dong Lei, who was immersed in the soon-to-be-becoming father, distraught. He attempted suicide several times. A year later, After tossing and turning to find out that the escaping driver turned out to be Li Guotai, Dong Lei looked for opportunities to avenge his wife and children, but the revenge was not paid off. Instead, he was killed by Li Guotai, and the body was tied to a stone and sank into the sea.

    After Li Huan remembered what happened to Dong Lei, he asked Xiao Zheng to follow him and found an opportunity to tell him the truth. After arousing his desire to survive, he negotiated a deal with him, as long as he could find evidence of Li Guotai's crime in the Li family, Li Huan will cooperate with him to deal with Li Guotai.

    When Dong Lei knew that the escaping driver was Li Guotai and the evidence in his hand was not enough to convict him, he hated it so much that he would refuse the opportunity to deal with Li Guotai, so he agreed immediately, and it took half a month to finally collect the evidence.

    Xiao Zheng looked at Li Huan's happy smile and didn't ask anything.

    Although he didn't know why the young lady knew about Dong Lei's family affairs, he knew that he would commit suicide, and even more that this matter had something to do with Li Guotai, but these were not important, he just had to listen to the young lady and act properly. Cathay's family has bullied Miss for a long time, and it's time to get retribution.

    During the lunch break that day, Li Guotai was flirting with the new secretary, who would have never thought that his niece from the company would suddenly kill him. Apart from that, the evidence that he had eaten, drunk, prostituted and gambled with public funds for the past two years was a piece of evidence. Put it in front of you.     Sitting on the leather seat in the general manager's office, Li Huan glanced at Li Guotai, who was sweating profusely, and comforted him with a smile: "I'm here today, and I didn't settle the account with you, and I also have the evidence. I won't hand it over, so don't panic, just put your heart in your belly."     After the death of the original owner's father, Li Guotai used the last words of the original owner's father to let him manage the Li family as an excuse to take a temporary position from the manager of the Li family. He has become the general manager who replaced the original owner's father, and is in charge of the company, but he himself has no ability. In the past few years, the Li family has not collapsed, and it is all due to a group of loyal old employees.     Of course, he also directly forgot the second half of the original owner's father's last words. The original owner had passed 20 years old early, and he had no intention of returning it to the Li family.

    The evidence in Li Huan's hands was enough to put Li Guotai in jail, but it was still too cheap for him. Neither Li Huan nor Dong Lei wanted him to enjoy the happiness in prison.

    Li Guotai wiped the sweat from his forehead, finally heaved a sigh of relief, and began to make excuses for himself, "Huanhuan, don't be deceived by those ulterior motives, they grabbed my braids to divide our relationship, and I'll tell you the evidence..."

    Li Huan didn't have time to listen to his nonsense, waved his hand, interrupted Li Guotai's words, and bluntly exposed his lies.

    "These evidences are only part of it. If you don't believe me, there are some audio and video clips that I can also send to you to help you remember."

    Li Guotai finally understood that Li Huan had come prepared, smirked twice, and coaxed Li Huan said: "Then there is no need, Huanhuan, I know all these things, and I will pay attention to them in the future, and I will definitely not do it again, you can rest assured. We are a family and don't speak two words. You have it in your hands. Those things are useless anyway, so you should destroy them."

    She didn't mention the embezzled money in her words, just pretended that Li Huan was a child who didn't understand anything and asked her to destroy the evidence.

    Li Huan's face was full of innocence, frowning beautifully, and she was silent for a few seconds, she seemed a little embarrassed about how to speak, but in fact, what she said was maddening, "How can it be done, destroying me is not without your handle. Now , if there is no handle, how can I coerce you to do things." The

    tone was a matter of course!

    The fake smile on Li Guotai's face was withdrawn in a second, he looked at Li Huan vigilantly, and asked, "What do you want to do?" A

    few days ago, Chang Ning told him that Li Huan drove their whole family out of Li's house, He also said a lot about Li Huan, saying that she had changed a lot, and she didn't recognize her six relatives. Li Guotai didn't care, she just thought that they must have angered Li Huan before she was driven away. Besides, he didn't live in Li's house. There are many places to live, and it doesn't matter, so I don't take Chang Ning's flowers to heart.

    But at this time, he looked at the smiling niece in front of him, and finally felt that she had really changed.

    Completely different from the taciturn niece in the past, although she was smiling, her eyes were sharp, and she looked at him with disdain.

    Finally got to the point.

    Li Huan clapped his hands and praised him without hesitation, "You're not too stupid after all."

    Li Guotai's forehead was blushing.

    Regardless of what he thought, Li Huan continued: "It's actually quite simple. What you've done in the company over the past few years, the huge sums of money that you greedy for ink, I don't have to hold you accountable. In exchange, you have to take out your money. % of the shares will be transferred to my name, and I can leave the Lai family from today. Is it so easy?"

    After the company of the original owner's father gradually expanded, in order to help his failed brother, he not only arranged a position for him, but also gave him a gift. He gave him 2% of the shares and gave him dividends every year, almost supporting his younger brother's family.

    I just don't know if the original owner's father watched him raise a family of wolves by his daughter's side in the sky, and swallowed his daughter alive, would he regret it.

    Li Huan didn't like these Zhongshan wolves at all, so he didn't hesitate to pick wool from them without any psychological burden.

    Li Guotai doesn't really care if he doesn't work in Li's family. It's just that those shares... The annual dividend is quite considerable, and the Li family is getting better and better, and the dividends will only increase in the future. How could Li Guotai be willing to hand over? This long-term meal ticket, but before he could say no, Li Huan picked up his mobile phone and dialed a series of numbers.

    "Hey, is it the Huacheng Economic Investigation Team? I think..."

    Before the words were finished, Li Guotai, who was standing opposite her, was already nervous and blurted out, "No, I agree!"

    In recent years, Li Guotai is not only greedy With the company's money, many illegal things have been done behind the scenes. At this time, when Li Huan called the police, he was afraid that the police would investigate him. If they found out those things, they would not be able to solve them in a few years. He had been frightened by Li Huan's false move, and there was no way out.

    Li Huan glanced at him contemptuously, and continued on the phone, "Ask a question."

    After coming out of the Li family, the voice of the system sounded in my mind, "The host successfully recovered 2% of Li's shares and rewarded the host with 1 million yuan, which will be directly credited to the host's private account in some reasonable form, please let the host know."

    Li Huan laughed when she heard the words. Li's 2% market price was about 30 million yuan. Although she didn't know what proportion of rewards the system calculated, she earned a net 31 million yuan today, which was the same price as the private jet she bought.

    Then she looked out the window and sighed, hey, if Li Shishi knew that all her money to show off her wealth tomorrow was sponsored by Li Guotai's friendship, would she be so angry that she vomited blood.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
20.5K 599 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...