Helluva Boss (New Overlord)

Av imlord21

You are a mercenary that have 3 simple rules: 1. You don't kill womens, 2.You don't kill childrens, 3.You don... Mer

What the fu...
The Smell
The Only One
The Beginning
Happy Hotel
Upgrade?
Error
The New Boss
Preparations
Author announced
Promises

Our Night

14 0 0
Av imlord21

I got to our room, the same dark red room, but before to got to bed I put my assistants to redecorate it while I wait autside, now the walls are white, the floor is not anymore made with dark wood, now being made with yellow wood with bones painted on it that being Loona wish and a lot of photos with her I.M.P team and our friends from hotel randomly placed on walls and a new big window with view at the city, a big flat TV was placed in front of ours bed wihch is more comfortable and made with solid dark wood.

When I got in the room I didn't recognise it, being very pleasant with my assistants work I thanks them letting them to go home, I call Loona in, and she was very happy by my choice of colors and also by the photos what was actually a surprise for her.

She come closer to me and she land a kiss on my lips, kissing her back I push her on bed kissing each other until I decide to kiss her neck exciting her, with her cheeks red by blushing I continued to get downer until I arive at her belly.

Loona: "Ahh.. Y/N!"

Hearing my name I lift her thirt revealing a beautiful body with white and gray skin, I start to kiss her skin, she let a sweet moan to escape from her red lips that being my signal to take my clothes off, now wearing just my pants I look at her how she got her clothes of too but remaining just in her panties, without a bra to cover her sweet apples I start to kiss and suck them making her to moan louder and louder.

I start to let my smell covering her making her much hornie, she start to kiss me while she hugs me. Tooking my pants off I was totally naked and I start to take her panties off landing me a naughty look full of pleasure, looking in her eyes and full of pleasure too I jump on her hugging her tight without letting her go like it was our final day together.

We start both to rub our bodies, breathing heavily with steam coming out while we exhale we stare at each other in the eyes. Putting my cucumber on I her peach, rubbing her clitoris to prepare her juice I put it inside starting to move slowly, being her first time some blood come out. When I start to move faster she place her legs around me and her arms around my neck without letting me go.

Loona: "Do it..(moan) faster..(moan)!"

Y/N: "Loona..."

Hearing her sweet voice I start to move even faster thrusting more deeper, kissing her womb, touching it I saw her trembling sign that was at her limits, I concentrate to hit her womb more without stopping. After twenty minutes I was at my limits.

Y/N: "Lonna..(breath) I can't hold..(breath) anymore."

Loona: "It's fine, do it inside..(moan) I want you."

Hearing that I start to load her inside with my milk until i was dry while she was trembling because of pleasure.

We stayed in the bed looking at each other in the eyes for a while.

Y/N: "That was our night, being with you is fantastic."

Loona: "If we are at this topic please tell me about Nifty and you, was somthing between you too before?" Without expecting that question I answer with another question.

Y/N: "What do yo mean?" I look at her confuse.

Loona: "I saw how you look at her." Replaing with jealousy in her voice.

Y/N: "About that..., my butler told me to have how much kids I can with diferent womens to be sure I will have descents to the throne." I say that on a calming tone to make sure she won't get angry.

Loona: "You mean I will not being your only wife?" Asking me without hesitation I respond immediately.

Y/N: "My dear, where I coming from a men can have how many womens he want, so being with you, Nifty, Charlie and Vaggie I will be more closer to be the king of hell and with all of you as my queens, I will finally change the hell in a better place for all of us, without a God above us to say what to do."

Loona: "What do you mean by that my love?" She ask me while she rub my head.

Y/N: "Just wait, you will see soon, all of you will see what I will manage to do." I respond to her while I put my hand on her cheek.

That night was a beautiful one, like a dream with a beautiful ending, next day I woke up with Loona in my arms, facing her, I kiss her tophead and I got up slowly making sure to not wake her up. Managing to get off of bed I enter to the bathroom. After tooking a shower I put some clean clothes on me and I got to the Lobby where I saw Mira and Alastor kissing.

Y/N: "You two got a nice night?" I teased them a little.

Alastor: "And I think you and Loona have one too." He replied to me while he turn his head to me.

Y/N: "What do you mean?" I ask him while I blush.

Alastor: "Mira and I we hear you too doing it, you lovebirds are finally a family." I was a little shocked by hearing that more specifically because o know I use my powers to make the walls soundproofing.

Mira: "I'm sorry master, but Alastor put me to rise your soundproofing power."

Y/N: "Wait you know and why did you..." I didn't manage to finish because the clock from the middle of city starts to ring. "What is about that clock? It's just 6 in the morning." I say that looking through the window at the city but when I look back at Alastor I saw his face drawning in fear. "Alastor.. are you.. alright?"

Alastor: "That's not good, we have a week until extension day start."

Y/N: "Extintion day, what is that? Some kind of festival or somthing?" Alastor turned his head to me.

Alastor: "Unfortunately no, extintion day it's the most dangerous day in hell." Moment when Mira reply as well.

Mira: "On extintion day angels from haven come to hell to kill demons because of overpopulation, in that way God keep in control hell from becoming to powerful."

Y/N: "And we can't do somthing to stop them?"

Alastor: "Just an Overlord have the power to beat an Angel of Death, but we are just a few of us, even with Mira and the other Assistant of your here we still can't win."

Y/N: "But what if we are more than 100, will be still possible?"

Alastor: "With so many Overlords Yes but where we can find so many, I mean with you and Mira and the mysterious guy of yours we are at least 12."

Y/N: "I have an idea, Mira go back home and talk to the butler to announce everyone to prepare, we are going to defend ourselves in one week."

Mira: "Right away Master." After finish her line she disapear in mid air.

Alastor: "What do you mean by the others?" Alsstor keep staring at me.

Charlie: "You mean there are more like Mira and your assiatant, I'm right?"

Y/N: "Yep.. you right."

Alastor: "How many we talking about?"

Y/N: "Just a few... 127 in total." Both of them staring at me stunned by my answer. "I know, I know it's not a big number that's why I need your help... just one day will be enough to protect Pentagram and IMP City from those angels."

Alastor: "127 it's not a big number you say, maaan 127 Overlords will be enough for a country." Alastor get up from chair and he start to shake me by my shoulders.

Y/N: "You think like that now, but don't forget i am a new Overlord who have 127 Overlords under jis command, you think God will close his eyes on that?" Alastor and Charlie both now understanding the situation lower they heads to the ground. "I'm just prepare for the worse that's why the I.M.P Company and the Hotel.. both buildings, will be the safe hoses.. but we also need a powerful voice to do that." Charlie rise her head now looking at me she told me her idea.

Charlie: "What if we ask my parents to speak for us, they are the rulers of hell after all." And she got her point.

Y/N: "OK we do that for speech now we just need to stash ourselves with water and food, I don't know if will last more than one day." I start to rub my back head while I say the second step.

Alastor: "You will start a war against God don't you?" "Now I understand why you prepare like for an Apocalypse." At first I thought to just protect the demons but now Alastor have a point, I will start a revolution against God, I need to be more powerful.

Y/N: "Now if you speak about that I think I will need to be more powerful." I make a pause thinking about a solution. "If you need me I will be at my home, I will let Mira stay here to tune me with the news and in case you need me."

But the day just started because when I wanted to teleport to the factory Angel come running downstairs directly to us.

Angel: "(inhale).. Y/N.. (exhale) Loona she needs you..(breath)"

I run upstairs to my room to find Loona in the bathroom throwing up in the toilet, whe she looked back at me I saw her face pale.

Y/N: "You good? What happened?" I get closer to her and I stand low to me knees putting my arm on her back patting her.

Loona" I don't (throw)..(breath).. know."

Y/N: "Butler I need your help!"

??: "You really don't want to name me?"

Y/N: "OK, OK... Butler its a fine name, now make a total check up on Loona, I want to know what it's wrong with the."

Butler: "Right away Boss."

He disapear just to apear again in a  couple of seconds with some machine for blood test.

Butler: "That will identify every single sickness and body problem." He place the machine next to our bed then he took Loona in bed with care to not make her feel worse.

After a couple of minutes the results were out ready to read, Butler took a look at them and then at me with a smile on his face.

Butler: "Congratulations Boss, you will be a father of 3 beautiful babys, 2 boys and 1 girl to be more specifically. I look at him the I remember that I didn't have a condom whe I did it with Loona, actually that make me happy I thought is somthing worse.

Loona: "2 boys and 1 girls, I will be a mother, Y/N.. come here" I got to the side of bed, sitting next to her side, she took my hand and put it on her stomach. "We will become a beautiful family." She smile at me, smile back to her I say.

TO BE CONTINUE

"HELLO, IF YOU READ THIS IT MEANS YOU READ MY CHAPTER AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT 🥰."

"NOW THE BEST PART, I WILL ASK YOU FOR HELP TO FIND A NAME FOR EACH BABY 😄, JUST BE SURE TO WRITE IT IN COMMENTS."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

146K 4.3K 69
You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only an unholy adventure with a plot line, a...
161K 1.9K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
9K 287 9
Darlin', can I be your favorite? I'll be your guy, let you taste it I know what you want, yeah, just take it (Take it) Darlin', can I be your favorit...
112K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...