Broken

由 Sammi_grl13

Daisy has escaped from an abusive past. Will Dustin the lead singer of Smash be able to save her or will she... 更多

Character introductions
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Seventeen

4 0 0
由 Sammi_grl13

Dustin's POV

I was so far in my head that I didn't realize that we had arrived at the arena until I felt a soft touch to my arm. I looked up and Daisy was looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"Are you alright, Dustin?"

"I am okay, just lost in thought."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing to worry about."
"Are you sure?"

"Yes doll, I will be fine. Let's get in there before Jason sends out the search party."

I stand up taking her hand as we head out of the bus and into the arena. We walk in silence as we head to the green room to meet with everyone. Colin is standing outside of the room talking with the other security team.

"Hey Colin, I need to talk to you in a bit."

"Alright, I will be here."

Daisy and I head in with the others and we sit down on the couch and I pull her on my lap, as I gently rub her back.

"It's about time you two come in. Marking the bus off your list are we?" Sam asks with a smirk.

"None of your business, but no. I was lost in thought."

"What's got you all caught up in your head?" Jack asks.

"Nothing much, just thinking."

"You look like you have a lot on your mind. Sure you don't want to talk about it?" Elijah wonders.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Aright guys, let's get out there and make sure everything sounds awesome." Jason says as he walks in the door.

We all get up and start to head out. I lean over and kiss Daisy quickly as we head out.

"See you in a bit, doll."

As we head out, I see Colin is waiting for me, and I head over to him as the guys head out to the stage.

"I'll be out there in a minute guys, just need to talk to Colin for a second."
"Alright see you out there." Jack says as they all head out to the stage and Colin walks over.

"What did you need to talk to me about?"

"When we all were getting on the bus earlier, I thought I saw Tasha. I didn't want to worry Daisy. I need you to be extra cautious if she and any of Scott's men are here."

"Got it, I will let James and Steve know and we will keep our eyes out."

"Thanks, man. Her safety is the priority here."

"We got you."

After I talk with Colin, I feel somewhat better. I head out to the stage. The guys are already tuning their instruments. Once I head out and they see I am there, we go through several songs to make sure that everything sounds good.

"Alright, I think you guys sound great. Let's get everyone back to the hotel to rest and get ready for tonight." Jason calls for a break and we head out.

It is a relief to be able to get back to the room to rest for a bit. We all set our instruments down and head back to the green room. I walk in and see Daisy curled up on the couch, on her phone. I walk up behind her and lean over placing my lips on her neck.

"Are you ready to get back to the hotel for a bit, to rest and get ready for tonight?"

"Definitely, I could use a shower."

We head out to the bus and back to the hotel. As we walk back into the hotel I take Daisy's hand in mine and we head for the elevators. It's a quiet ride up as we are riding with a few other people. Once we arrive at our floor we exit the elevator and head down to our room. I open the door and let her in first as I walk in, she heads over to the seating area and I notice a flower arrangement that was not there before we left. She walks over and starts to pull the card.

"Dustin, you didn't have to get me flowers."
"I didn't."

Curious and a little on edge I walk over and I see the nervous look on her face. She is opening the card and she freezes. I softly take the card from her hands as she begins to cry. I open the card and all I see is red.

Note- Hello my flower. You didn't think you could hide from me did you? Since you didn't come to me, now I will come for you. Your little friends can do nothing to stop me.

Scott

"Oh my god! He finally found me. I've got to go. You are all in danger!"

I quickly threw the card down and pulled her tightly against my chest as I wrapped my hands around her small frame. I feel her sob against my chest as she grips my shirt. My heart breaks for her. I can't imagine the terror she feels because of this monster.

"Doll, you can't leave. We have talked about this. You are so much safer here with us. I would die if something were to happen to you. I can't live without you."

I place my hands on either side of her face and look into her eyes and I can see the scared little girl hiding in them. I place a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'm going to call Colin and have him come over so I can let him know what is going on."

Once I called him and asked him to come to our room quickly. I sit down with Daisy until I hear a knock at the door and I go let Colin in.

"Hey man, what's the rush?"

"When we got back to the room, we found the flowers with a card. Daisy thought it was from me and I told her I didn't send anything. She pulled out the card and it is from Scott. He knows she is here."

"He is coming for me. Everyone is in danger. I have got to go."

"Daisy sweetheart, You are safe among us. We will keep you safe." Colin says, trying to calm her down.

"How do you know? He is capable of anything."

"I am going back to let the guys know and we will personally be watching you wherever we go from now on."

"I don't know. I am still leary about all of this."

I pull her into my lap and kiss her temple.

"I'm gonna head out and let the guys know what is going on. I will see you two in a couple hours on the bus."

Once he leaves I pick Daisy up and softly lay her on the bed and I lay down beside her. Pulling her onto my chest. I wrap my arms around her as I softly caress her back. Her cries soften and I soon hear her soft snores. I set an alarm for a couple hours and I closed my eyes hoping for some rest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daisy's POV

I am woken to Dustin's alarm. I roll over to wake him to turn it off and his side of the bed is cold. I quickly get up to look for him and eventually find him on the balcony lost in thought as he furiously writes in his notebook. Sliding the glass door open, I walk out to him.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"No, I had all these words running through my head, and had to come write them down."

"Can I see?"

"Nope, not yet. It's not finished."

I sit down next to him, and cuddle into him. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

"Did you have a nice rest?"

"I did, good thing you had your alarm set or I probably would have slept right through."
Haha, well how about you hop into the shower with me and we get ready for tonight?"

"Sounds like a plan. I will see you in there."

I quickly get up and head into the bathroom to start the shower. Letting the water warm up as I undress and step under the water as I let it cascade over my body. The heat relaxes my muscles as my mind runs away with my thoughts about Scott and trying to keep everyone safe. I hate that I have brought everyone into my chaos. In the few months that we have been together they have become the family that I never had. I would do anything to keep them safe. I soon feel two strong arms wrap around me and soft lips against my neck. He pulls me back into him as I feel his hardened length against my lower back.

"Doll, get out of your head. It won't do you any good to get lost in there."

I turn around in his arms and lay my head against his chest.

"I can't help it. You have become my family and it scares me to think of anything happening to you all."

"Listen to me. I won't say that everything will be perfect. I will tell you that we will do everything that we can to keep you safe. Colin is doing everything he can to take him down. He has brought in his guys. We all care for you, and will do everything we can to keep you safe."He lifts my chin and places his soft lips to mine as he deepens the kiss, his hands begin to roam my body and starts kissing down my neck as he pushes me up against the cold tiles, and presses himself against me. Our need becomes great as he lifts me up and thrusts into me. It is primal and needy as he grunts in my ear. His hand reaches between us as he finds my nub and begins to rub it as his thrusts become faster. I soon feel the tightness in my belly as it flows through me and my walls clamp down on him. He soon follows me as he pulls out and releases on the shower floor as the water washes it down the drain, he gently lowers me to the floor. He pulls me into him as he holds me tight.

"Doll, I am falling for you so hard and it scares me so much to think of anything happening to you. You are my world and I can't lose you."

I look into his eyes and I can see the love that he has for me. He may not be able to say it but I know it is there. It scares me, because I love him too. We eventually wash each other clean and get out to get dressed. He was sitting out in the sitting area when I am finally ready. I walk out and he looks up from his phone. He stands up and walks over to me and kisses me as his hands slide down to my butt as he squeezes it.

"Wow, you look so hot tonight. Can we just stay here instead?" He says as he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I think you would have a lot of unhappy fans if we did."

He laughs as he takes my hand and we head down to the bus. AS we step out of the elevator I see a man standing across the lobby leaning against the wall, his eyes catch mine and he never breaks eye contact. He looks so much like Scott. It can't be him. He wouldn't come all this way down here, would he? As we are about to walk through the front door, he takes off his sunglasses and I see that it is him and I stumble as we go through the door and I squeeze Dustin's hand harder. He grabs me to keep from falling as we walk outside. My body begins shaking uncontrollably as we walk over to the bus and step inside. We sit down at the table and he looks at me concerned.

"Doll, what's wrong?"

"He's here." I whisper.

Immediately Colin and his men jump up and run back inside. They are back quickly shaking their heads.

"Sorry Daisy, he was gone when we got in there."

"We are not leaving your side tonight." James says.

There is something about James that makes me nervous. I don't know about him and I hope I am wrong.

The tears begin to flow as Dustin hugs me tight. It's all becoming real and I don't know how to handle it. I can't go back to him. I know that if I do that he will kill me. I just have to trust the people around me. We are soon underway and heading back to the arena. We head inside and into the green room. The opening act is just finishing up as the guys get ready to head on stage.

"We are going to stay here with you and Amber. Steve and James will be outside the door. There is no one getting in here unless we know who they are."
True to his word, he stayed with us the entire night and the other two stayed outside the door. Once the guys finished the show they all headed back into the green room. Dustin walked to me with a purpose and wrapped me in a big hug as he crashed his lips to mine.

"You all sounded awesome again. That crowd was off the hook. They loved you!"

"The electricity from the crowds is the best drug ever! I live for this, and I have my good luck charm here which makes it even better!"

"I agree. I love being on that stage. It's amazing!" Sam says as he bounces around the room.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Elijah says as he sits down next to Amber.

"Shall we head back and celebrate?" Jack offers.

"What do you think, doll? Want to hang out with everybody?"

"Sounds good to me. I could use some chill time. As long as we don't see him again."

"Don't worry. We will be right outside that door again. Just like we were in here." James says with a grin. A chill runs down my spine.

"No problem, sweetheart." adds Steve.

We all head back to the bus and once the traffic has died down we are on our way back to the hotel. We all head up to mine and Dustin's room. As we walk into the room there is another arrangement of flowers and a card sitting with it. I walk over and take the card out and open it. I instantly begin to shake as the tears begin to flow. Dustin walks over and takes the card from me.

Card- My flower, your little boyfriend and his crew will be able to save you. I am starting to get angry. I told you that it is time to come home. I will see you soon. Scott.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.7K 117 23
May tried to ignore the world of hell around her. Her dad was an asshole, her mom always gave into him. May has friends, and a small social life...
246 3 15
Everyone's got something they can't let go of. Nate and Xia. Xia and Nate. That's how it's always been. Xia writes the songs, Nate sings them. He cou...
92.8K 2.2K 47
After a disastrous end to their last tour, Elliot Hawk, lead singer of True Outlaws - a British pop rock band taking the world by storm - is determin...
336 10 8
This is the sequel to Why Me? So if you haven't read it go read it now! It's been two years since Nicole broke up with Dustin and they've both done a...