Jaan-e-Ada

Por suno_ayesha

Jaan-e-Adaa | जान-ए-अदा | جان آدا 'Jaan-e-Adaa' is a rollercoaster ride of collection of short stories filled... Más

Introduction & Content
Inayat
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕 Epilogue
Raniya x Ehan
Shiddat
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫Epilogue
Qurbat
✨Epilogue
Nazakat
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
Memes time 🤡 P1
Memes Time 🤡 P2
Vasl-e-Yaar

💖

19.4K 1K 173
Por suno_ayesha

An early update for you all! Make sure to spam me with votes and comments.

Ayesha <3

______________________

The next morning Maysa woke up with a soft sigh as she was snuggled deep in the blanket, looking like an absolute cutie with puffed out cheeks that were red due to the natural blush.

Her eyes too were slightly puffed and her hair looked disheveled.
She looked at the wall clock to see that it wasn't too late. It was just 7 in the morning but she had been a light sleeper after her father's death.

She suddenly remembered what she did in the midnight.
Instead of turning red due to embarrassment she turned red because of shyness. She couldn't believe she got so close to Asfandyar and called him "mere asfi."

But he was hers. Only hers.
Finally someone who she could call as her own who promised to stay forever.

She searched for Asfandyar but didn't found him anywhere in the room.
Even the bathroom was empty.

The only option left was balcony and by now she was pretty sure that it was the place he is in.
Maysa walked there and again found him sitting on the single chair smoking a cigarette.

She had forever seen her father smoking and whenever she asked he replied it was the only thing that could calm him down between the web of problems of life.
Was the same case with Asfandyar?

He was simultaneously looking at some files probably working and Maysa pouted thinking what if her husband is a workaholic?

She shook her head instantly and walked over to him.
Before Asfandyar could react or greet his wife, Maysa had removed the files from his hands, kept it on the small table beside and settled herself on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling in his chest.

"Maysa..." His voice was so deep and husky that vibrations passed through her body.

"Asfi." She replied in a whisper.

"Tum theek ho na?" The amount of care behind his words had almost made her aww at him.

"Ab aapke paas aa gayi tou theek hu. Warna aap tou mujhe chhodkar aa gaye the." She complained in the last part.

"I didn't have the heart to wake you up sweetheart." He replied.

That sweetheart had made her heart flutter and she smiled against his chest.
"Tou agli baar mujhe soti soti ko apne saath le aayein? Manzoor hai?" She asked with a hopeful tone.

"Manzoor hai." He responded.

"Aapi me kaise pehnungi isse?" Maysa whined to her sister Ruhbal.

Maysa had come to a beauty salon accompanied by Ruhbal because they had to get ready for the walima today.
The nikaah was between close family only but the walima was to take place with many people being invited.

"Maysa tune khud ne choose kiya thi ye dress. Ab kya hua?" Ruhbal questioned.

This was a custom made dress that the Shah's had get this made by the top designer of the country.
Maysa looked excited for this dress the most and now she was complaining.

"Par mujhe nahi pata tha ye dress mujh se bhi bhaari niklegi. Mai kaise carry karungi." Maysa looked genuinely concerned.

"Meri jaan, Asfandyar Bhai teri madad kar denge. Tu tension mat le sirf enjoy kar. This is your day and the only thing you should be is happy." Ruhbal cupped Maysa's cheeks as she spoke this..

Ruhbal was completely ready while Maysa was halfway through it.
Her hairstyle and make-up was done. She only had to wear her outfit and do last minute touch ups.

Ruhbal was wearing a black regal saree looking elegant and a proper Shah Khandaan bahu.
She had learnt by now how to carry herself and what things looked good when and how.
She would teach Maysa slowly everything seeing how simple the two sisters were.

Ruhbal's phone ringed and Aliyaar's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" Ruhbal instantly picked it up.

Till the time Ruhbal talked with Aliyaar, Maysa took a scan on the dress and admired it. It actually looked good. She would do it because today was special for both her and Asfandyar.

"Jee. Aap fikr na karein. Mai aa rahi hu bahar." Ruhbal spoke and ended the call soon.

"Kya hua aapi?" Maysa questioned.

"Vo Aliyaar aaye hue hai bahar. Ammi chahti hai Mai aur Aliyaar jaldi pohoch kaye guests ka welcome karne ke liye. Tou isliye mujhe jaana hoga." Ruhbal spoke with a soft smile.

"Tou me akeli rahu yaha? Aur me akeli kaise aaungi venue par?" It didn't take long for Maysa to panic.

"Akeli nahi meri jaan. Bas tu jaldi se ready ho ja aur Asfandyar bhai tujhe lene aate hi honge. Tum dono ek saath aa jana." Ruhbal answered her question.

"Asfi..." Maysa mumbled to herself and then nodded at Ruhbal.

"Jee Aapi. Aap jayein." Maysa spoke looking at Ruhbal.

"Khayal rakhna meri jaan. Mai chalti hu. Aliyaar intezaar kar rahe hai." Ruhbal gave an apologetic smile and turned to the door walking out of it leaving Maysa alone who was again occupied by the artists to complete her look.

Asfandyar looked at his watch for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes.
He had reached here and was waiting for Maysa to come out of the salon so they could go to their own walima.

He had told the guard outside because he wasn't allowed inside since it was an only ladies one.
It wasn't like he was even going to look at another girl.
His eyes were only set for Maysa.

He was dressed in a tuxedo towards black side. It had a coat that was custom made by some designer he didn't know who exactly.
All he knew was the coat was supposed to match Maysa's outfit.
He could live with that.

Between his thoughts he didn't notice his woman walking towards him lifting her dress to support looking absolutely ravishing and breathtaking in that dress.

Asfandyar's lips parted open as his eyes met Maysa's.
Her long curls were hanging around her shoulders, her dress was making her look so good and then her face.
That adorable smile and the innocence in her eyes as she looked at her husband for any reaction.

Asfandyar came out of his trance and quickly rushed to Maysa and helped her to his car.

He was glad his car was in the corner where no one could see them because he couldn't let anyone see Maysa looking so breathtaking.
She was his. Only his.

"Carefully sweetheart." He spoke huskily as he helped her to the front seat of his black range rover.

He was about to put the seat belt for her saftey when her words stopped him "No seat belt Asfi. It'll ruin my dress." Her voice was so soft.

Asfandyar gave her a short nod but his eyes couldn't be removed from her who was smiling at him so adorably.

His large hand cupped her cheeks and he couldn't help but to press a kiss on her forehead. Maysa blushed deeply but a giggle left her lips seeing her husband almost lost somewhere.
For the first time she didn't see his jaw clenched or hard eyes.
It was all softness.

"You look absolutely gorgeous sweetheart." He complimented in a husky voice, his face still close to her such that their breath were fanning each other's faces.

"And you look handsome, Asfi." She softly mumbled biting on her bottom lip.

He groaned at this action of hers "Don't do that baby." Asfandyar said caressing her cheeks with his thumb.

"What?" Maysa didn't know what he was talking about and due to the habit, she bit more making it look more plump.

"This." He removed her bottom lip from the teeth's grip with his thumb and her lips parted open this time.

"Asfi..." She breathed out feeling the atmosphere turning hot all of a sudden.
"Yes sweetheart?" He questioned but didn't remove his gaze from her.

"I...I-...." She didn't get the words to speak.

"May I?" He asked all of a sudden.
"Huh?" Maysa looked genuinely confused.

Asfandyar sighed "May I kiss you?" He explained.
"Umm.... v...vo y...yes you can..."

Asfandyar didn't need anything else.
He instantly crashed his lips on her plump okes and kissed her like there was no tomorrow, ravishing her mouth erotically with his tongue having every inch of his wife's mouth.

His one hand was holding her cheek while the other was holding her waist.
Maysa's hand were hesitantly holding his lapels trying her best to respond to the kiss since she was no longer a kiss virgin anymore.

"T...That w...was my..."

Asfandyar didn't let her continue and finished it for her "My first kiss." He huskily spoke.

"Aapki bhi?" Maysa was in shock.

Asfandyar nodded and continued "And so amazing." He ended up kissing her forehead again.

Maysa couldn't believe Asfandyar never had a kiss before.
Seeing the type of men in today's era she wouldn't have been too shocked if he told her he isn't a virgin but instead what she heard came as a big shock.

"Umm..." She couldn't process any words.

"Chalein? We are already late." Asfandyar said coming out of his daze.

"Jee." Maysa quickly nodded.

Asfandyar shut the door of her side softly and came to the driving seat and sat on it.
It wasn't too late after it that the two were on their way to the venue.

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Nazron Se Door
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae

Maysa's hand was crossed with Asfandyar's as they walked inside the venue with the grand entrance and a extravagant entry set up from the groom and the bride.

While her other hand was holding the rose Asfandyar had just given her before she came out of the car, Asfandyar's hand was fixed in his pocket.

The crowd cheered and hooted for the couple making Maysa blush while Asfandyar looked so proud today.
He had never felt so ecstatic.

The music was playing in the background as the couple walked to the stage nodding at everyone.

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae, Jaan Chali Ae

The stage was also decorated beautifully.
The whole theme was black and golden for the decoration and same was for the outfit except the bride who was supposed to be highlighted on her day.

Asfandyar gave Maysa's hand a firm squeeze seeing her discomfort of so many people being here.

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Most of businessmen, politicians and influential from the city and country were called seeing how influential the Shah's themselves were.

Maysa gave Asfandyar a smile back releasing a breath and sat on the seating arrangement made for the couple.

The photographers were clicking photos continuously and the only shot they got everytime was Maysa blushing and Asfandyar gazing at his wife with his heated gaze.

Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

The walima went in full swing.
They met lot of people. Asfandyar introduced Maysa to the few friends he had who were also businessmen.

They came with their wives and some with children too since they were of the same age.
Maysa was a bit uncomfortable as she was too young to each and every wives of his friends and moreover so innocent too.

The two were also forced for a photoshoot by Aliyaar and Ruhbal and they got away for an hour or so to capture some moments.
Some photos had really turned out amazing and Asfandyar had made a thought that one of his favorite was going to get framed in a full size portrait and hanged in their room.

Currently the two of them were in the room that was booked in the hotel if there would be an emergency.

Maysa had accidentally spilled some juice over his coat and shirt because Arhaan had smacked at the glass.
Maysa was actually too scared for Asfandyar's reaction but he had just shrugged and asked her if she could help him.

The walima was almost over and only the few close relatives were left who were also chatting amongst themselves.
Their disappearance wouldn't cost much.

The door was left open because of the hurry they were in.

His coat was hanging on the chair as Maysa had already tried to wipe it as much as possible.
Right now she was busy removing the stain from his shirt.

He had opened the button, more like made her open all of them knowing how she would blush in return.
She did blush seeing those abs and at what she was doing.

"Aur nahi ho raha Asfi." Maysa mumbled looking at Asfandyar through her lashes.

"It's fine. Party waise bhi khatam ho gayi hai. We only have to go back home." Asfandyar nodded with a sigh and before he could button up his shirt, someone had entered not bothering to knock.

Yusuf Malik had seen Maysa entering in the and not closing the door behind.
What he failed to see was that Asfandyar had entered 2 minutes before her.

He was in rage the moment he heard in the news that Asfandyar had married Maysa.
She was his. Only his.

He was waiting for this since so long and now he had to find that she has already married someone else?
The worst part was he couldn't even see Maysa ever again because he was ban from Shah mansion. The whole Malik family was.

But the only opportunity he got was that Akram Shah had atleast initiated one last time for Maysa's paternal family to attend the walima.

He knew he will have to use his opportunity.
His plan was the make Maysa his by the most intimate way. After that he knew there was no chance Asfandyar or the Shah family would accept her as their bahu and she will have no other option but to stay with Yusuf.

Asfandyar's eyes snapped towards the intruder and they turned hard as soon as he found Yusuf standing there.
In their room. In their personal space.

Asfandyar had made sure to make Maysa stay away from Malik family because his father didn't listen to him when he said he didn't want the Maliks to attend.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Asfandyar anything but growled out.

"I...I..." Yusuf didn't have any words. He was in shock seeing Asfandyar there that too with his shirt buttons opened.

"Maine pucha tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Asfandyar gritted out marching towards Yusuf who had paled.

"M...Mai.....ye kya behudgi hai? Kya kar rahe ho tum dono?" Yusuf was quick to change the topic.

"Miyan biwi aapas me kya karein usse tumhe kya matlab Yusuf Malik? Tumhari himmat bhi kaise hui apni shakal dikhane ki?" Asfandyar growled out easily towering over Yusuf.

"M...Mai Maysa se baat...." Asfandyar didn't let Yusuf complete.

"Behen hai Maysa tumhari. Chacheri behen. Jo bolo soch samajhkar bolna." Asfandyar remined him with an angry look.

"Koi behen nahi maanta mai isko! Biwi honi chahiye thi ye meri. Naa ki tumhari. Pata nahi kaha se tum beech me aa gaye. Accha khaasa plan tha. Koi shaadi nahi kar raha tha tumse isliye isko bali ka bakra bana diya? Ye kisi layak mard ko deserve karti hai Asfandyar Shah, kisi...." Hearing Yusuf's words, Asfandyar only saw red.

His fist met with Yusuf's face as Asfandyar punched him strongly knocking Yusuf down.

"Agar aaj ke baad maine tumhe Maysa ki taraf shakal uthate bhi dekh liya na, waapis dekhne layak nahi chhodunga. Yaad rakhna." He growled out holding Yusuf's collar in a tight grip and jerked him with force.

Yusuf groaned in pain and before he could get up completely, Asfandyar again punched up and Maysa gasped seeing Yusuf fall on the floor.

Aliyaar who was sent here to call Asfandyar and Maysa back since the family was supposed to go back home, frowned seeing Asfandyar punching Yusuf.
It wasn't shocking for him that Yusuf must've done something disgusting again.

"Bhai, aap aur Maysa theek hai na?" He asked stepping inside.

"Hum theek hai. Bas iss aadmi ko meri nazro ke saamne se le jao. Mai commissioners ko phone mila raha hu, jab tak unke aadmi ise na le jayein, tum chhodna mat. Aaj ke baad ye hamare parivaar ko dekhni ki himmat nahi karega." Asfandyar gritted out.

"Jee. Aur aap dono...?" Aliyaar gestured.

"Hum aa rahe hai. Tum ise lekar chalo." Asfandyar replied.

Aliyaar dragged Yusuf outside who kept on groaning and Asfandyar turned towards Maysa who was looking a bit shakened up.

The first thing he did was to shut that door and then walked to his wife.
He hugged her, placing his chin on top of her head and she snuggled in his chest clinging to him to the fullest.

"Vo kuch nahi kar payega tumhara Maysa. Vo kya, koi bhi nahi. Tumhara shohar hai sab theek karne ke liye." He spoke pressing a kiss on top of her head.

"Pakka Asfi?" She asked.

"Pakka meri jaan." He replied in a promising manner.

With that he pressed his lips on hers for the second time ever, kissing her into the heaven as both of them got lost in each other's arms and scents.

Hey friends! How was the chapter? Let me tell you it's going to be their honeymoon ahead. Who is excited for it?

Ayesha <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

359K 6.3K 15
"Ahad please..." I gazed at his eyes. They were the deepest that I had ever found. My emotions scurried away towards a more tightening grip in my thr...
1.4M 60.1K 71
ငါလား.... စိတ်ချ...... နိဗ္ဗာန်ရောက်ရင်လည်း မင်းကိုပဲ ချစ်နေအုံးမှာ.......... သုနေတင်ထွဋ် ကမ္ဘာပျက်သလို လေပြင်းမိုးသံတွေထ...
1.3M 44.4K 61
Myanmar × BL Uni/Zaw [ 2 ] Warning..... Start Date: 29.9.2023 End Date: 20.11.2023 Photo Crd
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...