I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... More

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
A Love Letter
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Baby Stand
A Visitor to Morioh
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
Feet
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

A Fight For Love

3K 128 114
By FreeFlyer68

   " You'll never guess what happened while I was at Angelo's Rock! " Koichi said with excitement in his tone.

   " Tell us. " You said, lifting your mug to your lips.

You leaned over towards Josuke's chair and leaned against him as Koichi explained his story. Josuke put his arm around you and held you to his side while Okuyasu finished the last bite of his lunch. You were sitting at a cafe with the trio as Koichi explained his story.

   " A lot of tourists were there freaking out and taking pictures over it. "

   " Who knew it would be such a hotspot. " Josuke said, still smiling. 

You noticed Koichi's eyes look behind him, and you saw Yukako looking at the table. A blush formed on her face, and her eyes focused on the ground. You thought it was funny, but Koichi's eyes stayed on Yukako as she walked away.

   " Uh, Koichi? Are you okay? " Josuke asked.

   " Yeah, I spotted Yukako looking this way. "

   " Maybe you should tell her to back off. It's creepy, Koichi. " Okuyasu said.

   " Well-"

   " Like, can she not take a hint? "

   " That's a little rude, Okuyasu. On point, but rephrase it. " You said, looking towards him.

   " But it's true! There have been many times I see her just looking at Koichi, and she's starting to stalk him. I'm starting to wish-"

   " Alright, I'm going to bounce. " You said, standing up from the table.

   " Y/n? Is everything okay? Why are you leaving so early? " Josuke asked, looking up at you.

   " I'm going to go find Yukako. "

   " How come? "

   " I don't think she has any friends. So, I'm going to be her first. If anything at least talk with her. See you guys later. "

You started jogging away from the cafe and towards the direction Yukako went in. You saw her figure, and you called for her.

   " Yukako! "

Yukako stopped walking and turned towards you. She lightly glared at you, but you dismissed it quickly.

   " What do you want, Y/n? "

   " I wanted to talk. Ever since the whole kidnapping thing, I've always seen you alone, and I want to be friends. "

   " Friends? Why would you want to do that? "

   " I see you on your own a lot, and I don't want you to bottle everything away. You should talk to someone, and I want to be that person. Maybe I could even give you some advice since Josuke and I are dating. "

   " You're Josuke's girlfriend? " Yukako asked.

Yukako's glare disappeared, and you started to walk with her beside you.

   " No. We're going on dates, and acting like a couple but it's not official. I want it to be official, but then I think about the girls that would attack me. "

   " Why is it not official yet? "

   " I'm not sure. I'm ready, but I don't think Josuke is. One of our friends the other day yelled at him for not asking me to be his girlfriend already. He even threatened to steal me from Josuke and I'm starting to believe him since he's been delivering me flowers. "

   " Oh, that's nice? I'm just sad. I love Koichi with all my heart, but I know he doesn't feel the same. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " Huh? "

   " Are you sure he doesn't? "

   " Of course I am. I did awful things to him and you. "

   " But you've been giving him space, and not hurting others. You don't think he appreciates that at least a little? "

   " Awwwhwaaaa! This is the best day ever! "

Yukako stopped walking with you beside her. A short woman ran out of a pink shop crying enough to fill a couple of buckets. You looked at the shop sign and read, 'Cinderella' as the name.

   " I can't believe the guy I've dreamed of actually proposed to me! You are incredible Dr. Aya! Thank you so much for everything! "

The woman ran off, leaving you to the shop. You looked towards the door and saw a woman leaning on the wall. She had a pink dress on with strawberry blonde hair. Her blue eyes were focused on Yukako and you. The dress showed a lot of cleavage, and her facial expression remained neutral as if she was bored.

   " Ah, I would rather be a happy ugly duckling than a sad swan. That's what women should be when they're still young. Please come in. As you can see, our makeover will help you find true love. That's our personal guarantee. If you're interested, please come in. "

Yukako started walking to the door, and you followed behind her. You didn't notice the blonde walking on the other side of the street, dressed in his purple suit, looking at your familiar hands. The woman shut the door behind you while you followed Yukako further into the salon. 

   " Welcome to Cinderella Salon. Please don't be shy. My name is Aya Tsuji. I'm the principal owner and makeup artist. Don't worry I'm not as apathetic as I sound. I'm very passionate about my work. "

Aya continued to sigh after every sentence, and you were curious, but you didn't ask. Instead, she walked towards Yukako, and her fingertips touched Yukako's face. Yukako flinched, but you put your hand on her shoulder. Aya leaned close to Yukako, and there didn't look to be that Aya had no care for social bubbles.

   " My, you're such a beautiful girl. I never expected such a beautiful girl to exist in Morioh. "

   ' I suddenly want to leave. ' You thought, feeling goosebumps layer your skin.

   " Now then come have a seat. I will get to your friend in a moment. "

Aya brought Yukako over to a mirror and continued to talk with her. You sat down in a chair, waiting for Yukako to finish with Aya. You saw a small smile on Aya's face, and she looked happy. You brought your textbook and started looking through the next section for an assignment. 

   ' How do I work on homework so much, but only have slight passing grades? '

There was a piece of paper in your textbook, and you thought it was just your homework, but you noticed that your name wasn't written down. It was a habit you had. You would always write your name in a specific place on your assignments, but this paper didn't have your name. So you took the paper, and you were about to put your name down when you realized the writing on the paper wasn't yours.

    ' Okuyasu! I'm going to kill you! You've been stealing my homework and replacing it with yours! '

You excused yourself from the room to call Josuke. You didn't notice Aya's stand form and start to change Yukako's eyes and eyebrows.

   " Josuke, hand the phone to Okuyasu. "

   " Umm, okay? "

   " Hey, Y/n! What's going on? "

   "Okuyasu! You've been stealing my homework! "

   " How did you figure it out!? Josuke did you tell her!? "

   " Josuke knew about this!? "

   " I didn't! " You heard Josuke yell in the background. 

   " Okuyaus, I am going to kick your as-"

   " Her transformation is done. Are you ready to discuss yours? "

You turned around and saw Aya standing in the doorway with her smile still present. You only shook your head and hung up on Okuyasu's terrified scream.

   " I'm not getting anything done today. I'm just here for emotional support. "

   " Are you sure? Your friend wasn't open to the makeup earlier, but now I think she is happy with it. "

You walked back into the room and saw Yukako standing. You had to admit her face did look different with curved eyebrows and a different eye shape. Her features looked a little softer.

   " I've already paid my 1,000 yen. I'm gonna go home. I'll see you later Y/n. "

   " Bye Yukako. "

Yukako walked past you and out of the room. You were guided to the mirror that Yukako sat in front of before. The woman touched your hair gently and ran her fingers through the H/c strands. 

   " It seems, your features do not need much work. A slight adjustment of the nose, a sharper jawline possibly, and maybe a little eye work. "

   " You do all of that with makeup? "

   " I do. It is not plastic surgery but makeup. The price is 1,000 yen, and the makeup will only work for 30 minutes. If you do not find true love within the thirty minutes, I will give you your money back. "

   " Hmm, it seems, fun, but no thank you. "

   " You're not interested in finding your soulmate, your true love, your other half? "

   " I've got a boyfriend so, I think I'll be okay. "

   " Why did you say the word boyfriend like that? "

   " Well, we're not girlfriend and boyfriend, but we do go on dates, and he does treat me like his girlfriend. We both know we like each other but. . .He's not ready to make it official yet. "

   " Oh, I'm so sorry dear. "

   " It's okay. I just wish he would be ready, but I'm not going to push it. I like him and I'm gonna give him time. "

   " Even if he is not your soulmate? "

   " Even if he's not my soulmate, because I like him for who he is. With a soulmate they are supposed to be your other half, but I don't need my other half when I already feel complete with Josuke. "

Aya's smile seemed to widen, and she pulled up a chair to sit with you. You two started to talk as time flew by. You enjoyed talking with Aya. She was delightful and friendly. She mentioned her fascination with Cinderella and how she wanted to be the godmother. She revealed her stand to you at some point, and you showed her Shining Knight. You two bonded until the door was thrown open, and an angry Yukako walked in.

   " Why does it only last thirty minutes!? Extend the time a bit! "

   " You found love, didn't you? Be happy with that for now. You can come back and see me tomorrow. That's what my other customers do in cases like these. "

   " Never! A fate that rips me away from Koichi after thirty minutes is a fate I refuse to endure! I want the Get Love Look. Can you do it? "

   " Graciousness isn't your strong suit is it? "

   " Can you do it or not!? "

   " Yukako, calm down a second. " You said

You stood up and put your hands on your shoulders. You told Yukako to breathe, and after she took a few deep breaths, she calmed down. Aya took Yukako's hands and brought her close.

   " It will take more than mere physiognomy. Yukako you're the apple of my eye, besides Y/n of course, so I will help make your dream come true. "

   ' Aww, she thinks highly of me. '

   " However, I need to change many things. "

Aya lifted her finger to the corner of Yukako's lips and trailed her finger down to the top of Yukako's breasts. She slightly pulled the fabric down to reveal a mole on her right breast. Then her hands started to hold Yukako's breasts. You could feel that Yukako was comfortable, and you removed Aya's hands from Yukako.

   " Sorry, she doesn't like being touched like that. "

   " I apologize, I'm just very touchy with people. I need to makeover your whole body. Consider it part of the package. Then the most important psychological preparation si this. "

Aya took one of the lipsticks from a triangular container and handed it to Yukako.

   " Aside from when you're asleep, you have to use this lipstick every 30 minutes. This is for maintaining the body after the makeover. If you can do that regularly you can have your lover forever. It's 72,000 yen for 24 hours. "

   " Alright, let's just do it. "

She told Yukako to undress and wrap up in a thin towel. Once Yukako and the small towel around her, she laid on the beautician's bed. Yukako closed her eyes, and Aya summoned her CInderella. But you knew something was suspicious when Yukako's hair started to shift on its own on the bed slightly. Shining Knight appeared as Yukako's hair shot towards the beautician. Shining Knights shield stood in front of Aya and her stand, with Yukako's hair wrapping around the shield.

   " She won't harm you Yukako. " You said to the girl.

   " I know, I just wanted to see if she really did have a stand. Earlier I knew it couldn't have just been makeup. I wasn't planning on hurting her, I only wanted to see her stand. "

Yukako's hair retracted, and your stand retracted its shield. Aya started her transformation, and when it was over, you saw a change in Yukako as she stood up. You said goodbye to Aya and left with Yukako. Of course, Koichi appeared out of nowhere. You let the two talk, and you held in your laugh as a blush arose on Koichi's face. The scene was sweet, seeing the two speak and blush.

   " I think--just maybe I--"

   " Would you look at that? It's Koichi and Y/n. " Rohan said with a smile and happy tone.

   " Rohan sensei? " Koichi asked, turning around.

   " Hi, Rohan. "

   " I'm heading over to Kame Yu to do a bit of research. Do either of you want to keep me company? " 

   " I'd like to, but I really need to head home. "

   " I can't go around snapping photos at the mall by myself that would be embarrassing. " Rohan said, placing his hand on Koichi's shoulder and walking away, expecting you to follow him.

Yukako started to freak out, and you patted her shoulder. 

   " Let me take care of this. "

You ran towards the two, and Rohan took your arm and looped it with his. Of course, you were used to him doing this to you, so you didn't say anything.

   " Maybe Rohan and I could go-"

   " Hey, guys! "

You turned to the left and saw Mr. Joestar with Josuke standing behind him. The invisible baby was being cradled in Mr. Joestars arms.

   " Hey, Josuke! Rohan was talking to me about going to Kame Yu mall. "Koichi said.

   " That's where we're going! "

You sighed, seeing so many people joining you, and you eventually waved over to Yukako. She joined the group on the way to the market. Josuke took your free arm and wrapped it around his as Rohan had done as the group walked. He pulled you to his side, making your right arm slip out of Rohan's hold.

   " So, did you and Yukako talk? "

   " We did. "

   " Good, also Okuyasu said he would return your homework as long as you don't kick his ass. "

   " He better. I worked too hard for him to steal my work. "

Rohan looped your right arm back with his, and he smiled down at you.

   " Ah, there's the fire I like to see in your eyes. It shows such great emotion and power! That, fire, makes your gorgeous eyes shine so brightly, my dear."

   " Hey, back off, Kishibe. " Josuke said, tugging on your other arm.

   " She's not your girlfriend Higashikata. "

The two continued to argue over you until you slipped your arms out of their holds, walked beside Mr. Joestar, and looked down at the baby. Once you arrived at the market, you stayed with Mr. Joestar and Josuke. They each walked around while Rohan started to take pictures. Yukako was still trying to get Koichi's attention. 

   " This seems like an excellent place to start. "

Rohan took a couple of pictures, but the flash made the baby start to cry. Slowly the baby began to fade a little due to the stress she was having from Rohan's flash.

   " Rohan, you can't use a flash near the baby. This isn't good Josuke, the stress is triggering her powers and making her disappear. "

   " Let's go, old man! Let's get out of here! " Josuke yelled.

A group started to push your group, and when it settled down, you saw Koichi and Yukako together. Koichi was in Yukako's arms, and they were starring at each other intensely. You smiled, knowing what would happen, and you took extra precautions. With Josuke and Joseph out of the picture, you wrapped your arm around Rohan's arm like he did before and pulled him in a random direction.

   " Rohan, let's go this way. "

   " What about Koichi and--"

   " Don't worry about them. Leave them to their own. "

Rohan turned his head and saw the position Koichi was in, and smirked towards him.

   " Alright, then let us continue, dear. "

You started going through the mall with Rohan, leaving Koichi and Yukako to kiss. The next day, you hadn't seen Yukako, and you were beginning to feel concerned for her. She didn't even show up at school, and when you called her, she was sobbing.

   " Y/n. . .I forgot to apply the lipstick. . .my face is deteriorating. My skin is dissapearing. "

   " Yukako you need to go find Aya immediately. Find a way to get back to normal. "

Yukako agreed and hung up the phone, but you were still worried about her. At school, you had lunch with Okuyasu, Koichi, and Josuke. Koichi had started to talk about how he and Yukako made out, but you were more focused on Yukako. You weren't paying attention until Josuke fell out of the window, and Crazy Diamond appeared, pulling him up and back in the classroom. His milk carton hit the ground outside the building, splattering the contents everywhere. 

   " Run that by me again! What did she do to you? Are you gonna have to teach her another lesson! "

   " Woah take it easy. You've got it all wrong. She didn't do anything. If I'm being honest I think I've fallen for Yukako. She's grown on me and I get excited thinking about spending time with her. She makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Could this be love? "

   ' Alright, I don't care if it's a stand or not. He needs to find Yukako. Surely he can help her. '

   " Koichi, you need to go find Yukako. "

   " What, but I don't know where she is. "

   " There's a makeup place called Cinderella. I know the owner. Her name is Aya, and she has a stand that can change peoples love lives blah blah blah. The point is you need to go and help Yukako because she didn't follow the rules. Go find her, and talk to her. "

Koichi was confused, but you pushed him on the subject, and he nodded. After school, Koichi ran to Cinderella to help Yukako. You walked home with Josuke and Okuyasu. When it was just you and Josuke, he took your hand in his.

   " You didn't wear any of the makeup did you? "

   " No, she offered but I told her I was fine. "

   " What did she have? Like what were her treatments? "

   " Most of it was find your soulmate, true love, or something like that. "

   " Ohh, I see. Well, I'm glad you didn't go through with it. "

   " Why? "

   " Because I don't want someone better than me to come along and steal you from me. "

You chuckled and hit Josuke's arm.

   " I'm going to tell you what I told Aya. Even if you're not my soulmate, I like you for who you are. With a soulmate, they are supposed to be your other half, but I don't need my other half when I already feel complete with you, Josuke. "

Josuke knew the blush on his face was going to stretch from ear to ear, and it did. He smiled down at you and wrapped you in a tight, warm hug. You hugged him back, craving the warmth he provided. 

   " Y/n, will you officially be my girlfriend? "

   " I thought you would never ask, and I mean that. " You said, teasing him.

   " So, is that a yes? "

   " What do you think? "

   " It's a yes! "

Josuke hugged you to his chest, and you returned the embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 363 30
*ON HIATUS UNTIL JANUARY* This is the rewrite of Love Like You. PLEASE NOTE: Rohan is aged up in this fic. The mangaka looked down at the girl, findi...
20.6K 704 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
59.6K 1.5K 28
You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was very saddening, and made you feel alone...
5.9K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...