๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐ โฅ ๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐™€...

By chickennuggetgremlin

๐˜ด๐˜ฆยท๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ | \ ๐˜ดษ™หˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ขโฟ, -๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ \ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ -๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ 1๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
I
II
III
IV
V

VI

2.1K 106 16
By chickennuggetgremlin

└─────── 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 ──➤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊     ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊     ┊     ┊   ┊

┊     ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊     ┊    ┊ 

┊     ┊       ┊   ┊       ☽ * ·  ✯

┊    ┊☆ :✯ * · °     °  ☆

┊     ✯ ° 

°

"That is nothing but standard strength training!"

Hearing Genos profess this (Y/n) wiped away a stray tear that emerged while she was on the floor laughing her thick ass off. 'Ah... the secret to power is indeed impossible to understand.' Standing up (Y/n) put a hand on Genos' shoulder to try and cool him down only for him to glance over his shoulder and at her with a wronged expression which promptly made her withdraw her hand.

"And it's not even that intense! It's just a normal level! I have to get stronger. I... I didn't ask to study under you just to hear your jokes!"

"Then leave."

"What?" Turning his attention back over at his Sensei (Y/n) just stared at him with a dull expression, her arms cruised over her chest as her typical frown was settled on her lips. "You heard me. If you don't appreciate your present teachers, then just leave. You are bound to nothing with us but your greed for power." Once ending her bare lecture (Y/n) peeked over at the sweat dropping Saitama to see if what she said was the proper thing to say only for his face to tell her.

"So to summarize: Stop complaining and instead go along with your plan with us. No one gets stronger because they complained, but because they shut up and worked to use their resources to establish themselves to the people that they've dreamed of becoming."

Silence draped over the group as everyone just looked at her, either puzzled or somewhat swayed by her words of foresight. Whichever way that the group considered going in, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel stiff. Perhaps it was better if she kept her mouth shut and just supported her student to just go along and grumble? No. Gotta show your underlings when they're wrong, and how to fix their mistakes.

Clearing her throat (Y/n) scanned the group before taking a few steps back. "Go on. Just wanted to make something clear is all." Providing a bit more room, Genos gawked at (Y/n) in astonishment and admiration. For such wise words to come streaming down her tongue as if it was natural... she is beyond what he had initially thought upon meeting her at first glance.

Perhaps the hostile, prideful, and reclusive side of the woman that Genos has come to know as his Sensei was just that—a face of hers she uses on everyone. Was he that special that she would show him that side in front of everyone? Does she put so much concern and awareness into his actions and mistakes to correct him in such a way?

Even with the pleasure that swelled up inside of his heart at his realization, Genos didn't overlook Saitama's bullshit talking just a couple of minutes ago.

"Master Saitama, your power is clearly stronger than what you'd get from just training your body!"

'That's right. I want to know your-'

"We want to know your true secret!" Yelling out his desire, Genos glared at him with his puffed-up hair, one of his eyes missing as some wires were sticking out. Sighing, Saitama stared at him with no lies of his mirroring in his eyes. Saitama's black orbs were like a tranquil pond.

"Genos, you may not believe me, but that's really all I did." Debunking his thoughts, Genos stared at him in shock, the truth of the position settling into his heart as he thought if it was genuinely the full truth?

'Of course not! And Sensei must know something about his legitimate power! I must talk to her about this soon before Master tells Sensei to remain hushed about such a secret matter.' Nodding his head in resolution to his thoughts, Genos peered over at (Y/n) who was standing there, scrolling through her phone with a bored look on her face.

"Oh, yeah?" Upon hearing the ignored voice, all three glanced up at the massive Carnage Kabuto, veins sticking out grossly, which made Dr. Genus panic as he held a hand on his wounded arm. "No! Carnage Kabuto!"

"If you don't wanna tell us your secret... so be it." After stating this, Carnage Kabuto's skin peeled off as his muscles increased in size and strength, more veins popping out and appearing under his skin in a striking matter.

"Stop! You'll go on another rampage!"

'Bro, didn't I have a work interview in WacDonalds at like... 2 p.m.?'

"I bet you aren't stronger than me anyway!" Yelling this out in rage, Carnage Kabuto's horn heightened greatly in diameter as it spikes more in the end; his height expanding immensely. While this was transpiring, his whole aesthetic was transforming from murky brown colors to deep purple and neon green ones.

Ignoring the three-way closing doors (Y/n) took a picture of her and Saitama with Carnage Kabuto in the background. The reason? It became a meager hobby of hers to capture every personal moment that he and she bumped into a monster, and to be honest—she had a lot of pictures.

"But since you pissed me off, I'm gonna annihilate you."

'Wow. I'm quaking in my SpongeBob shoes right now, man.'

Striking both of his feet on the ground, the impact made the ground shatter under his weight and strength. Taking a brief glance at the current version of Carnage Kabuto (Y/n) casually looked back down on her phone as she returned to reading fanfiction. Though while she was studying the new version of the shit-stained asshole (Y/n) took note that his normal colors—dirty brown and dark orange—changed to neon green and dark purple as the green twirled around his body spaced out. Not only did his stature become enormous, but so did his ego.

"Carnage Mode!" Hollering out his current power form (Y/n) ignored the flashing red lights as the whole room went into lockdown, and before she knew it the whole cleanly white atmosphere transformed into one that looked as if she was taking part in a death game. Red rows of light made shapes of squares from the black undercover as there seemed to be more ground beneath them that was also lit up.

"Why didn't I notice that before..." Shrugging her shoulders (Y/n) decided not to think too much about it as she glanced away and back to her fanfiction. She was in the part where the commoner protagonist was being permanently adopted into the wealthy household, which she was confident that the protagonist was soon going to win the hearts of.

With an elongated smile, his pointed teeth become more noticeable as he showed them off for all to see. Carnage Kabuto's eyes were a rich blood-red as they seemed to blaze in the room's darkness. The lights of this entire room suggested having been made exclusively for him.

"When I get like this, I lose control for a whole week, and my lust for death can not be quelled! After I kill you, I'll head into town and go on a killing rampage until next Saturday!" Before she could scroll more (Y/n) thumb halted, her eyes growing in shock as she peered over at Carnage Kabuto, who seemed to be heading for her.

"I'll go for you first, wiseass! Always take care of the weaklings first, then the strongest!" Cackling in pleasure (Y/n) grip on her phone weakened as she stared at the newly developed form of Carnage Kabuto, her heart quickening.

"No..."

"Quiver in fear as I destroy you!" Letting out a disturbing battle cry Carnage Kabuto abruptly appeared right in front of her as he went to punch her only for a black hole to appear under him as dozens of hands sprang out and grabbed him securely, dragging him inside as he was now gone from the world.

Now the only thing that everyone could pick up was the blaring sound of the emergency alarm and the panicked breathing that was coming from (Y/n). Seeing (Y/n) in such a distraught state, Saitama ran over to her to console her only for the powerful slap of (Y/n) to stop him in his tracks.

"Rude much?"

"Shut the hell up, egghead."

Quickly turning on her phone (Y/n) scowled down at the time that popped up on the home screen only to almost faint at the sight.

It was 1:30 p.m., and it took four hours to get from City Z to here.

'Who... who the hell is she?!'

"Fuck!" Kicking Saitama in the stomach ran away as she touched the other side of the wall, bursting it open as a broad hole appeared after the debris and dust cleared out, and before anyone knew it (Y/n) was already gone leaving behind a trail of smoke and a gigantic hole that allowed a generous amount of natural sunlight to pour in which seemed to overwhelm the shut-in scientist.

"The beauty of nature... how could I have forgotten about such a remarkable thing?" Walking closer to the hole, Dr. Genus stepped out and closed his eyes, taking in the sun's warmth as he allowed himself to take notice of the chirping of the early birds with delight.

"I've been so cooped up with inventing something new that I neglected what I already had and that I had to appreciate it. How can I call myself the genius of the century if I neglect that there's more to life than just going forward—to live and appreciate the present moment and learn from it." Messing up his hair Dr. Genus looked around his surroundings in awe.

"Oh yeah, forgot." Turning around to face his Master, Genos looked at him in bewilderment from not only his question but also the reason his Sensei panicked so seriously. "What is it, Master?"

"(Y/n) told me she had a work interview with WacDonalds. Probably got panicked that weird guy was going to keep her busy until Saturday- Crap! Today's BargainDay at the supermarket!" Without a second to lose, Saitama seemed to run in the same direction as (Y/n) as both Genos' Master and Sensei were now gone, away from where he could observe them both.

"I'm coming, Master!"

'I think I'm done with evolution. It appears... I am the one who must change.'

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Congratulations Ms. Chiyomi! We'll see you tomorrow! Here's your schedule—it's only a rough draft of it, but we'll see how to better alter it in the future! Goodbye, and welcome to the family!" Ignoring the smiling manager (Y/n) grabbed her schedule and smirked.

She's gonna be able to steal their chicken nuggets when they're not looking.

Waving goodbye to the WacDonalds manager (Y/n) walked out of the fast-food joint as she continued staring down at her schedule, only to sigh in displeasure as she got side-way picked up by a running Saitama.

"No time to breathe! Bargain!"

"Supermarket?!"

"Yeah!"

"Then hurry your thick-ass up, bitch! Hurry! Before I have to fight another gang of old ladies for the yogurt!"

"Turn left!"

"I know where I'm going, smartass!"

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

There was a massacre.

But hey, at least (Y/n) got her yogurt and Saitama got his discounts. 

What did Genos get?

He got the ancient and complex teachings of two master bargain hunter. 

𑁍┊ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍 ˎˊ˗

⠀ ⠀________

⠀⠀┊ ┊ ┊

⠀⠀┊ ┊ ┊

⠀⠀┊ ┊ ✫

⠀⠀┊ ⊹ ⋆

⠀⠀┊. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀⠀✧ ⠀

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ✩ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ✩ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 30
โ i am your offense โž โ i am your defense โž โ together, we fight โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Y/n, the younger sister of Saitama, is a forgetful girl who po...
10.1K 190 20
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack ๐Ÿ’Š angst ๐Ÿ˜ฌ fluff๐Ÿฆ‹ smut ๐Ÿ’‹ Tease (sl...
148K 3.3K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...