𝓓𝓾𝓵𝓬𝓲𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷...

By fvrxdrm

𝓓𝓾𝓵𝓬𝓲𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓶 - 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵�... More

• || 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝟸 || •
.• 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 •.
.• 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩? •.
• || 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝟺 || •
.• 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 •.
• || 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 || •
.• 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚? •.
.• 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 •.
.• 𝙡𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮 •.
.• 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣&𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 •.
.• 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙥 •.
.• 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 •.
• || 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 || •
.• 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 •.
.• 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 •.
.• 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 •.
.• 𝙤𝙣𝙚 •.
.• 𝙩𝙬𝙤 •.
.• 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 •.
.• 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 •.
.• 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 •.
• || 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝟼 || •
.• 𝙘𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙮 •.
.• 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚! •.
.• 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮? •.
.• 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩 •.
.• 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 •.
.• 𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 •.
• || 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚊 || •
.• 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 •.
.• 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞 •.
.• 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙄 •.
.• 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙄 •.
.• 𝙬𝙝𝙮 •.
.• 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 •.
.• 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙄𝙄 •.
• || 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 || •
.• 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 •.
.• 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 •.
.• 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨' 𝙙𝙖𝙮! •.
• || 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝟸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 || •
.• 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 2 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙤. 1: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 •.
.• 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 2 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙤. 2: 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙩 •.
• || 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚌. || •
.• 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙚 •.
.• 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮 𝙨/𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 •.
.• 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣 •.
.• 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 •.
.• 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 •.
.• 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙡.𝙨.𝙠. •.
.• 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 •.
.• 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 •.
.• 𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 •.
.• 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣&𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 •.
.• 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 •.
.• 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄•.
.• 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧? 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧•.
.• 𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!!! •.
.• 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙•.
• || 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 || •
Request Note
1k!!!
Leon and Claire Chibi Fanarts
Sweet Melody Sneak Peek
Infinite Darkness Book
skinny dipping sneak peek

.• 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 •.

493 20 2
By fvrxdrm

Anon request: i have a request, if you're open! my birthday is coming up in a few days and i hate celebrating it. in fact, i think i've cried every single birthday i've ever had lmao. so maybe a leon x reader where he just wants to take y/n away from everything, maybe they take a nice late night car drive, windows down, music quietly playing. or maybe they just watch the city from their rooftop with a little birthday cake, just the two of them. something simple and quiet, no surprise birthday parties, or house full of people and loud music and cameras.

if the birthday thing is too specific, just a generic spending some time together, without the mention of birthdays is amazing, too. im really just saving some fics to read when the day comes lmao. hope you're doing well, and thank you if you decide to write it!

Pairing: Leon Kennedy x F!Reader

Warning(s): mentions of reader wearing a dress (I know there are people who aren't comfortable in wearing dresses, you can ignore that bit), slight mention of anxiety on birthdays

Hi anon! Sorry for the late response, I've been losing my motivation to write lately tbh. But I found a song that I feel like would fit the vibe of this fic and got an idea. Regardless, belated happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your day despite how you feel about it!

BTW, this'll be my last request for Leon for now.

*****

Birthdays were something you never really looked forward to, in fact you dreaded them with all your heart. There was just something in parties revolving around you, singing, lighting up candles and slicing cakes that inundated you when really, they were something you should be grateful with, or so your family's told you. You wanted so badly to believe them and even went as far as forcing yourself to be happy even when your anxiety's been bothering you the whole day. You gave up fighting for that piece of you once you've matured and went out on your own, doing the usuals even on your special day.

But despite that, here you were wearing a f/c dress, letting the skirt flow against the urge of the wind through the open windows of your car. You supposed it wouldn't be so bad when you've got the love of your life riding you through cities and towns while you sing along to whatever cheesy shit was on the radio. It was like making memories in every city; once you visit each and every one of them again, you for sure wouldn't but think of you and Leon.

The smell of coffee shops still whiffed by your nose, the tip still feeling a tad bit sticky from the jest of a cupcake icing. Your skin tingled from Leon's sporadic touch on your thigh, and your heart melted once you've found your safe haven: alone in the hills beyond the sunset.

Leon's phone had been shuffling through different songs of varying styles and genres on its own while you and him devoured on your sandwiches. But once his playlist went bingo with the song he knew you very much loved with your head and heart, he took you in his arms, spinning you a few times before placing you down and easing his hands on your waist and yours around his neck.

You palliated with the music, letting it flow through you as Leon looked at you as if you were his world.

"You gotta stop looking at me like that, you're flustering me, you know," you shied away from his eyes as a blush began to form on your cheeks.

"Really? I make you blush when I look at you like this?"

"Mmm... And you very well know that, you smooth fucker."

You guessed a birthday can be sweet without cake or fanfare, all you needed was you, him in your own little world, cruising and just enjoying the ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 42 5
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧, Y/n, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮...
309K 3.7K 55
𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒲𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀. 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓉�...
31.7K 1.1K 9
___________________________ .⋆ ۪ 𖥔 ˑ 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 - 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆 ;; 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...
3.5K 52 6
જ⁀➴ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬, 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝...