PARITYAG : The story of Aadya...

By SonyDubey

It's a pure work of imagination. The Characters, the place and the names are imaginary. There were no such p... More

Let's Start
Introduction
Will they ever meet?
The deal
Who is Vashisht Dew?
Sriansh confronts Vashisht dew
The first Step
Promo
The evil plan of Sriansh (Part-1)
Your Suggestions please
The evil plan of Sriansh (Part:2)
Guilty
The Conspiracy
Our Fate
Aadyshri's truth revealed
Promo part 2
Double Trouble
Apologies
A day spend with you
Homecoming
Aadyshri to misunderstand Sriansh
Punishment and the Judgment
Revelation of the truth
Wife?
Will you be my friend?
Mischiefness and Sharing secrets
Meeting you
Promotion and the new adventures
PROMO 3
Pahal learns about Aadyshri's Secret
Treachery on it's peak
Have a glimpse of your upcoming classical dancers
Havoc of sorrow
Dead??
Her Protector and First kiss
Plan of their Mission
Mission started
The scenic ballerinas
Cover
Important Announcement
Innocent Love
Filthy Order
Tug of War (Part 1)
Tug of War (Part 2)
PROMO
Kashyap's words: Curse or Boon
The twist
Did we won?
The Shattering news

Taking care of her and Possessiveness

353 23 34
By SonyDubey

He got shocked as well as tensed for her. He quickly rushed towards her. "Aadyshri Aadyshri uthiye" he said in a tensed state while patting her cheeks. But instead she lost her balance and got fainted in his arms. He quickly picked her in his arms and left for the house in haste. "Pahal...Pahal Jldi utho" he called him in restlessness .  Pahal got up lazily while rubbing his eyes, but after clearing his blur vision he got shocked to see the sight over there. He quickly stood and replied "Ye kya ho gya Sriansh?". Sriansh laid Aadyshri on the bed gently and while being concerned he replied "Pahal,  Jldi ja aur Vaid ji (Doctor) ko bula kar la". "Ha, pr inhe hua kya?" Asked Pahal. But Sriansh got more panicked and impatient thus he yelled "Jitna maine kha, utna kro. Bolna ki ye barish me bhigne ke Karan behosh ho gyi h". Pahal nodded and left in haste.
Sriansh took her small and soft palm in his big one and started rubbing her palm. He was crying. "Ku..kuch nhi hoga ap..apko. Mai kuch nhi hone dunga apko" he stammered and continued crying. In no time he lit fire near the bed and dried her scalp and hair with a towel. Soon the doctor arrived there and he did check up. "K..kya hua h ?" Asked concerned  Sriansh. The doctor replied "Barish me bhigne ki wajah se unhe thand lag gyi h aur isliye bukhar bhi ho gya h. Kamzori hone ke karan wo behosh ho gyi h. Chinta mat kijiye, ye kuch dwayiya (medicines) h. Ap log inhe ye samay samay par subah sham dete rhiega. Agr unki preshani badh jaye to ap mujhe ittelah(inform) kar dijiyega" he replied while consoling and providing some medicines wrapped in paper. Soon he left.

Sriansh approached towards her and sat beside her on the floor. He was restless, feeling guilty and panicking hard. He was crying hardly. Pahal approached towards him and while patting his hand on Sriansh's shoulder he consoled "Sb thik ho jayega. Waid ji ne bola hai na ki ye kl tk shayd thik ho jaengi". Sriansh shook his head in denial and replied while crying "Nhi, sb galt hua. Ye sb meri wajah se hua h. Na hi maine inhe gusse me ghar se bahr nikala hota aur na hi inki ye halt huyi hoti. Dekh na kese pila pad gya inka hsta muskurata chehra. Jis chehre pe itni masumiyat jhalkti thi wo chehra aaj mayus ho gya h" and he started sobbing. Pahal too got emotional and replied with teary eyes "Agr galti teri h to meri v h. Maine v to ek bar v nhi socha ki is baarish me bhing kar wo bimar ho jaengi.  Mujhe lga tha ki wo chli gyi hongi apne ghar". "Lekin nhi gyi ye. Ese hi khdi rhi bahr. Apni sza bhugat rhi thi. Maine apne gusse me maine ye tak nhi dekha ki aakhir ye hai to choti si bacchi hi na. Dekh ba kese behoshi ki halat me wo kamzor ho gyi h ye. Lagbhag puri rat ye barish me bhig rhi thi.".
And then his eyes fell on her delicate fingers. The tips of her fingers were burnt a little. And some of the skin were cut. It must have been happened when she was trying to cook food for them. It made his heart wrench more. His heart was aching to see her like this.
"Pahal , tu yhi rah. Mai khichdi bna kar lata hu." Suggested Sriansh. He nodded and Sriansh went to cook dilute Porridge for her. Soon he came with a bowl full of porridge. He sat beside her and started feeding her slowly with a spoon. Since the porridge was dilute thus it was easy for her to gulp it down. Then he immediately fed her the medicine to  which he had mixed in water. Till now Pahal had slept on a mat on the floor. After some time Sriansh started massaging her scalp with luke warm mustard oil. Then he covered her with a blanket. Kaki who was awake, due to hustle bustle in Sriansh's house came there, but soon  left after witnessing Sriansh taking care of Aadyshri. Sriansh was still awake and was massaging her palm and foot with that mustard oil. In a short while, he was also applying cold bandages on her head.

The darkness of the night was gone and the first light of morning began a new day. It had stopped raining. The first ray of morning was ready to become a proof of bringing a new hope in everyone's life.

Guru Kashyap was in the way towards  the temple. But he soon halted when his gaze fixed on the soldiers, who were resting near a the shore of a river. He got off from the horse and approached towards the soldiers. The soldiers noticed him and they stood up immediately after seeing him approaching towards them . "Rajkumari Aadyshri kha h?" demanded Guru Kashyap. One of the bodyguards informed "Senapati ji, wo rajkumari to yha se akeli hi aage ki or prasthan kar gyi". "Kya? Akele chli gyi? To tumlog kis kam ke ho? Unhe akele kese jane diya tumne?" Asked Kashyap while being furious. "Hmne unhe rokne ki bhut koshis ki par unhone hmari bat suni hi nhi. Unhone hme aadesh de kar rok diya ki wo 3 din bad yha lautengi. Hm tab tak yha intezar kre" replied the bodyguards. Kashyap with frown look shouted "Akele kese jane dia? Dimag nhi h kya tumlog ke pas? Khair chodo, hme ye btao ki wo gyi kis or h?". "Wo us or gyi h" replied one of them while pointing his finger towards a direction. "Idhar to Sundarpur pdta h. Par Rajkumari Aadyshri Sundarpur kyu gayi hogi" thought Kashyap. "Thik h, tumlog yhi rho. Mai v usi or ja rha hu. Lekin agr Aadyshri tumse puche to unhe mt btana ki mai unhe dhundhne aya tha". They agreed and Kashyap marched towards Sundarpur.

In the house of Sriansh and Pahal:
Aadyshri was laid on the bed. It was quite late when she woke up. She blinked her thick several times to clear her vision and tried to recall the previous night's incident. Suddenly she realized that she was laid on bed . She sat with jerk and tried to memorize, She remembered that at night she was doing situps stubbornly. She didn't stop her sentence even in heavy rain. The last thing she could remember was that she had seen Sriansh crying and calling out her name. And then she got fainted in his arms. Her chain of thoughts broke when Kaki entered .
"Bahu....kesi ho ab?" Asked Kaki. Aadyshri passed a decent smile and replied "Ab thik hu mai. Par mujhe kuch yad nhi ki kl kya hua tha?". On which kaki smiled and replied "Are mai btati hu. Kl maine kuch shor gul suni yha, to mai chli ayi thi yha dekhne ki sb thik to h. Aur tb maine dekha ki Waid ji tere ghar se ja rhe the. Andr aayi to dekha ki Sriansh kitna ro rha tha tere liye. Mai andr aake use presan nhi krna chahti thi. Lekin maine jo kl uske ankho me tere liye wo pyar, parwah aur samman dekha na wo sirf maine uske ankho me uski maa ke liye dekha tha. Wo ldka puri raat jag kr teri dekh bhal krta rha. Khichdi bnayi,dwa khilaya, sir pe Patti krta rha, sari raat teri chinta me ro rha tha". Aadyshri got amazed and emotional after listening this. "Par usne mere liye esa kyu kiya? Wo to mujhse gussa h?" She uttered. Kaki chuckled and by holding her chin she replied "ARE KYUKI PYAR KRTA H TERA PATI TUJHSE.". Aadyshri blushed a little but soon  she shook her head to flush these thoughts from her mind. "Abhi kha h wo log?" Asked Aadyshri. Kaki sighed and replied "Are teri tbiyt thodi thik lgi to wo dono to dukan pe chle gye. Aur mujhe kh gye ki tu jag jaye to khana aur dwa samay se khila du mai". On which Aadyshri asked "Unlogo ne khana khaya?". "Are kha khaya. Bina khaye chale gye dono." replied Kaki.
On this Aadyshri packed the food and rushed towards the shop by saying "Kaki mai phle un dono ko khana de aau fir mai kha lungi bad me". And before kaki could say anything she had left.

On the shop:
Sriansh and Pahal was sitting. Pahal was showing new clothes to customers while Sriansh was busy in arranging new stocks in the almirah.
Aadyshri too arrived near market. "Suniye ye Sriansh aur Pahal ka dukan kon sa h?" She asked from a random man. "Wo wha " he replied while pointing his finger towards a direction. "Ji sukriya" she thanked and left. Meanwhile Sriansh came outside his shop in order to fetch some fruits as they  were hungry. But suddenly a sight caught his attention towards it. He noticed that everyone was gawking towards a direction. He too followed their gazes and saw that Aadyshri was approaching towards him. She was looking heavenly beautiful, as kaki had already changed her clothes in the morning, when they had left.

He too got mesmerized in her but soon the reality strucked him that every man standing in the market except him had their eyes on his wife. Everyone was staring at her. Her beauty had attracted everyone's eyes. And she was too naive that she didn't understood that why everyone was staring at her. Sriansh was the only one who had got attracted towards her pure soul. But the fact that, every one was staring her made him possessive. He tightened his fist in anger but controlled somehow. "Mai aap log ke liye khana layi hu" informed Aadyshri with a heartwarming smile. "Ha..ha..ha thik" stammered Sriansh. "Are kya ha ha? Mujhe andr to aane do?" She Complained. And he signed her to come inside the shop. After she entered in the shop, he picked up a stick and while approaching towards the market outside, he threatened everyone "Agr uski taraf is nazar se wapis dekha v kisi ne to agli bar mai nhi ye dnda bat krega tum sb se". And he too entered in the shop. Aadyshri and Pahal were witnessing this scenario from inside. They smiled. "Ap yha kyu aayi h? Kaki ko v to bhej sakti thi na" inquired Pahal. Aadyshri replied "Kl aap dono ne mera itna dhyan rakha uske naate kya mai itna v nhi kar skti? Aur upr se meri glti..." but before she could say anything Sriansh interrupted "Uske liye hmne apko maaf kar diya h. Aur apki tbiyt abhi thik nhi h, isliye ap ese faltu me yha wha ghumiye mt. Aaram kijiye". She nodded.
But then a customer entered in their shop. He was a man in his 30's. "Are aaiye btayie kya dikhau apko?" Greeted Pahal. The man sat down and replied "Kuch sadiya (saree) dikha dijiye". Pahal showed him sarees of different colors. The man was gawking towards Aadyshri and with a smile he asked "Ap btayie na, apko kon si wali saree pasand aa rhi h?". Aadyshri got confused and she replied "Sb acchi h". That man said with a smile "Nhi mtlb ap itni khubsurat h to apki pasand v to khubsurat hogi na. Mai apni Patni ke liye le rha tha". "Lekin ye MERI PATNI H, to aap apni pasand se lijiye na apni patni ke liye" replied Sriansh with a frown look but faked smile. He had put a little force on the word Meri Patni. Then the man faked a smile and bought a saree and left in hurry. Similarly different men came to see Aadyshri on the pretext of buying clothes. They all were trying their best to talk and flirt with her. She too was reciprocating their talks unaware of their motives.
And all this while Sriansh was getting jealous. He was getting irritated. Pahal too had noticed this that most of their customers are men , and it's because of Aadyshri. They wanted to see her. He had sensed that Sriansh was feeling uneasy when Aadyshri was talking with them. Thus in order to tease him he whispered in his ear "Wese acha hi hua Sriansh, rajkumari ke bhane hmari itni bikri hogyi . Ye roz yha aye to kitni achi baat h na? Wese v ye log kitne ache dost bn gye inke". Sriansh gave him a furious look to which Pahal laughed while looking towards other direction. And then an old man of nearly age 80 year's old came there. He too gave an excuse, that he wanted to buy a kurta. And then he started to talk with Aadyshri. "Aur kesi ho? Nam kya h tumhara?" He asked. But before Aadyshri could reply anything Sriansh replied with a furious look "Are chacha ji ese to puch rhe ho jese barso se jante ho use. Aur wesi v beti lgegi wo tumhari aur tum uske baba ". "Are baba hoga tera bap. Mai to abhi jawan hu🤣. Dekhta nhi kya mera sarir(body). Aur beti kyu bolu mai use. Mai to shadi kr skta hu us se" replied that old man while being angry and started coughing, because he was shouting in high pitch. "Ye dekho. Are chacha ji, pta nhi chlega agr glti se thoda zor se khas(cough) doge to dil bahr aa jayega tumhara is budhape me , sare anzar panzar dhile ho gye h, Diye me tel khatam ho gya h lekin aag abhi bhi dhadhak rhi h🤣. Aur patni bnayaega ? Bhag, bhag yha se. Nhi to bcha hua sharir v kha jaunga tera" shouted and taunted Sriansh. That old man left in rage.

After a time, Kaki came there with a packet. Pahal saw her and asked "Are Kaki ap yha? Kuch kam tha kya? ". Kaki sighed and replied "Are ye bahu, bina khana khaye aa gyi thi. Aur ye dwayia whi chod ayi". "Kya? Aapne khana nhi khaya?Kaki maine apse kha tha na ki inhe yad se khana aur dwa de dijiega" asked Sriansh in concern. Aadyshri while fidgeting her fingers in nervousness replied "Wo maine socha ki tumlog kha lo to mai kha lungi bad me". "Are par kya zarurat thi? Tbiyt apki khrab hai hmari nhi" Demanded Sriansh with a  furious look. "Are bs bhi kro, Aakhir Patni h tumhari. Tumhare bare me nhi sochegi phle to kiske bare me sochegi. WO V TO PYAR KARTI H TUMSE JESE TUM KRTE HO USE. Isliye jese hi suna ki tumne khana nhi khaya, bhagi chli aayi khana leke. Apne bare me socha tak nhi" said Kaki. On this note Aadyansh blushed and their cheeks turned in pinkish color.
Precap: Aadyshri to a man : Ap kitne ache h. That man : Mai apko ye gulab dena chahta hu. Aadyshri smiled and agreed. Sriansh: Koi mujhe zahar dedo.

So , yeah that was it for today. Don't forget to like and comment. Also do check it out my other ffs from my page. And my recent OS "Because you are my mother" from the section "My aurrisht my anidita". Do share these ffs with ur friends. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 554 19
So basically it's a new ff having not so much parts. The story continues before the heera mandi track where Anirudh sent Bondita out of the mansion...
56.1K 4.8K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
13.8M 854K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
37.9K 3.7K 35
"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in London, until and unless you become Barrister...