𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

Autorstwa kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... Więcej

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

5.4K 164 224
Autorstwa kagetemis

|| 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 ||
021

ꨄ︎

before the mugen train arc

y/n kamado pov

staring upon the outside view of nothing but pure beautiful flowers, i watched as my eyes get mesmerized by the sun setting upon, and soon the moon would come and lighten up the darkness unfolding in this world.

such beautiful scenery, yet only those of a few people would certainly appreciate its beauty. people usually despises whenever the sun sets, because it's the era of darkness that's unfolding within the earth and for some cases some people are afraid of darkness.

"kamado-sama there you are, the flame hashira has been looking everywhere for you."

without tearing my gaze from the beautiful scenery presented in front of me. i lightly hummed as a sign of me listening as to what the kakushi's about to say.

"you were late for your training, and so he had decided to look for you but is in no luck. therefore he assigned a group of kakushis to search for you, let us go back to rengoku-sama."

that's right. i was supposed to train with rengoku-san today, but i actually told him yesterday about me skipping since i had to take out rokuta and spend time with him, at least just for today.

maybe he'd forgotten?

thanking the kakushi, i hurriedly went to rengoku-san's estate where i found his distressed figure going back and forth while muttering a few words that were not audible for me to hear.

ever since i was announced as the tenth hashira, i've gained a lot of respects from the lower ranks. but yet, only two hashiras had welcomed me in, the love hashira and the insect hashira. those two radiated an approachable atmosphere that we had gotten close in a matter of time.

during my training with the hashiras, i've learned about most of them. some are even opening up a little bit, and trusting me. while some are still hard-headed, and still haven't got their trust as their hatred for demons are immeasurable, and since nezuko is a demon. they felt threatened with us, the kamado's.

how could i blame them. my hatred for demons are just as strong as theirs, the only matter that is keeping me sane is that nezuko is a demon that does not devour human which made my opinion make a complete turn of events leaving me in a cycle of confusion.

"oh kamado-san there you are, i thought that something has happened and i decided to come find you!"

i found myself staring at the man approaching me from the distance. rengoku-san held on a worried look as he put his hands on my shoulder before turning me around, inspecting any kinds of injuries visible on my body which does not exists.

"don't worry rengoku-san. i am not injured." i calmly replied as i grab hold of his hands before removing it from my shoulders.

i then explained to him that i had actually told him yesterday about me skipping practice because i wanted to spend an entire day with rokuta to catch up with him. it's been so long since i've last saw my youngest cousin, and to be honest i'm kind of missing the warmth of his embrace.

rokuta had sticked to me like glue ever since we left the house. his presence made a huge impact on me, and so without seeing him for weeks had me go nuts.

"I SEE. SORRY ABOUT THAT, THE EXCITEMENT OF SPARING WITH YOU HAD OVERPOWER TO THE POINT THAT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT."

with a slight wince, i covered my ears with the loud booming voice created by rengoku-san. i glanced a peek at him before seeing his usual large smile that never left his face, and to be honest i'm kind of finding it attractive.

"it is fine really. we could spare now if you want." i said, offering my hand but he refused my offer.

"no, no. you could spend this day with your cousin and rest up, i know we've been harsh to you and so this is the least that i could do to make it up."

"if you want, i can take you to a restaurant that sells top notch noodles. you can also bring your youngest cousin, rokuta was it?"

quite surprised by the offer, i looked at him, squinting my eyes to see if he's planning something evil. but all i saw was a man being all smiley, even giving me a huge thumbs up as he flashed me a huge smile that could sure be brighter than the sun.

"i will take up your offer, and i would bring rokuta along." i said, he then laughed before nodding his head, ushering me to go on and prepare for our trip towards the restaurant he was talking about.

i guess this wouldn't be so bad.

third person pov

ever since that day, the sun hashira and the flame hashira had form a bond. most hashiras had noticed the sudden closure of the two, even assuming that they had something going on.

but if it were an expert of love, the love hashira had noticed a strong friendship bond forming between the two. the bond was not about love, but friendship.

"look at them together again, so cute!" small giggles came from kanroji as she pointed at y/n and rengoku.

obanai who's been with kanroji since morning, stared at scene unfold in front of him with a bored expression. he was not one to assume things, nor was he interested in these types of things, and so he had let go of the idea of y/n and rengoku being together.

"how could he let his guard down, spending time with a woman whose family is a demon. how absurb." obanai said clicking his tongue in annoyance.

there is something about y/n that triggers his annoyance and anger. was it her attitude? no she have been kind to him all this time. was it her sharp tongue? definitely, he would not let go of that phrase where she called him a dog.

"obanai-san?"

the love hashira stared at obanai. she has been calling his name for a few minutes now, but he was staring at the sun hashira.

the love hashira's thoughts wander, she raised one of her eyebrows before glancing at obanai, and then at y/n. she let a small squeal before covering her mouth since obanai's eyes pierced through her soul.

"i-it's nothing." muttered kanroji, a blush forming on her cheeks as she thought of scenarios on how to strengthen the bond between y/n and obanai.

"obanai-san, what do you think of kamado-san?" questioned kanroji.

obanai found his eyes back at y/n as she watch her converse with rengoku. a large smile on her face as she listens to rengoku's blabber about his day, and occasionally asking about rokuta.

"well she's unique, i guess." whispered obanai. he didn't want to compliment the woman but she has been on his mind lately, and he had noticed the amount of times his mind would wander around y/n.

which is not okay. something is definitely wrong with him. he must be sick to death that he had consulted a doctor a few days ago, but in result he's just fine, and nothing is wrong with him.

"what kind of unique?" asked kanroji.

obanai sighed a little, slightly irritated by kanroji's questions about y/n. the both of them are alone, sitting beside each other, and the only blabber kanroji's talking about is y/n.

y/n isn't really the subject obanai wanted. but wherever he goes, he just couldn't have a break and not listen to someone talking about y/n.

the hashiras talks about y/n.

the kakushis talks about y/n.

heck even oyataka-sama talks about y/n.

it's like the world revolves around y/n, which he's most annoyed about. he only wanted a day wherein his thoughts are collected and not scattered but those would be gone once he've heard someone talking about y/n.

"kanroji, can we not talk about kamado?" said obanai, his voice going deep, an irritated look plastered on his face as he shifted his gaze.

"oh i'm sorry." muttered kanroji as she realized obanai wasn't one to talk about y/n.

kanroji then hopelessly sighed, wondering how she'll strengthen the bond between the two when obanai's been distancing himself, and is very irritated with the woman.

she cried internally. her brain fighting amongst themselves as she think of scenarios, or a possible accident that would lead the two closer together.

she wanted to be the wing woman of this love.

kanroji noticed a small spark on obanai's eyes whenever he glances at y/n. for some normal people they would see nothing but him lazily gazing at y/n, with low interest. but for someone like her, the love hashira, she's noticed the way he acts around her and she would do her best to be the best wing woman.

for weeks she planned the possible events that could take place, and even planned small accidents that would lead obanai to y/n. but that all were thrown away when she heard about y/n joining rengoku in a mission.

"W-WHAT?!?!"

"I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR WEEKS! WHY IS KAMADO-SAN LEAVING TOMORROW!"

kanroji immediately went to the butterfly estate, she hugged y/n to the point where she couldn't breathe and needed obanai to separate y/n from kanroji.

kanroji even shedded tears, begging y/n to not leave for the mission causing the said woman to sweat-drop at the scene in front of her.

was kanroji overreacting? yes she is.

y/n stared in horror, watching kanroji on her knees and begging y/n to not leave because she had plans to do for this week and she wanted y/n to come. obanai stared at kanroji in bewilderment, kanroji's out of character.

at the end y/n pretended to agree that she wouldn't leave for tomorrow's mission. kanroji left with a huge smile on her face as she marched towards her estate with pride and joy.

the next morning, she woke up early only to find y/n missing in the butterfly estate and there she found a letter from y/n apologizing for lying to her.

let's just say kanroji is not so happy that day, and stayed in her home sulking while obanai tried comforting her.

present time

y/n kamado

"TASTY!"

upon hearing the voice, i knew exactly whose it was. i let my eyes wander around the area and noticed rengoku-san on a couch, filling his belly with lots of bentos he've brought along the way.

the boys went ahead of me, their faces filled with concern and shock as they noticed rengoku-san not bothering to talk to them, only releasing the word "tasty" whenever he consumes food.

"TASTY!"

i giggled when rengoku-san turned his face, startling the boys.

they then introduced themselves before sitting on the couch provided by the train. such a unique word to call this huge thing, i've never seen this in my entire life before, i believe i heard zenitsu talked about this as a transportation.

who knew fancy people would be too lazy to walk. when i was living in the mountains, there were no transportations like this, we've only used our feet to take us anywhere.

i sat in front of zenitsu and inosuke. i would have sat in front of rengoku-san and tanjiro if it weren't for inosuke who has been causing so much disturbance.

some people even tried to shush him but was only left with inosuke's loud voice stating about him wanting to fight the train.

"i'm gonna get out and run!!"

"i'm gonna have a race to see which one of us is faster!!"

i felt myself sweat-dropped at the scene of zenitsu struggling to grab hold of inosuke. sighing a little, i put rokuta on the seat beside me before grabbing hold of inosuke's shoulder and shoving him on his seat.

"quit that idiot, we'll get in trouble." i scolded.

zenitsu quietly thanked me with his eyes forming hearts while inosuke only grunted in return, even mumbling to himself about how he's correct with this train being the demon, and calling us rats.

tch this kid.

"it's dangerous, i don't know when the demon's gonna appear."

with the statement of rengoku-san, i felt zenitsu freeze in front of me as his head immediately snapped towards rengoku-san with his eyes wide open.

i cried internally, grabbing hold of rokuta and covering his ears before his eardrums break from the incoming screeched of zenitsu.

"YOU'RE KIDDING. A DEMON'S GONNA APPEAR ON THIS TRAIN?"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!"

"SO WE'RE NOT GOING TO A PLACE WITH DEMONS, BUT ONE'S GONNA SHOW UP HERE? NOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I'M GETTING OFF!"

my hand moving on its own as it made its way towards the back of zenitsu's head. he immediately got startled from the smack that came from me, whimpering before sitting on the couch with his hands on the back of his head.

"in a short period of time, more than 40 people have disappeared on this train."

"we sent a number of swordsmen here, but none of them ever reported back, so that's why i'm here as a hashira, along with y/n."

first name basis. yes, i told him to call me y/n so he wouldn't be confuse with my cousins. he even reciprocated but since i wanted to address him formally, i decided to stick with rengoku-san.

then loud yells from zenitsu came by once more. i glance down on my lap and saw rokuta looking at zenitsu with such curious gaze, he could possibly hear zenitsu's voice but it's muffled because my hand's covering his ears.

"i will look at your tickets."

suddenly a man came by our view, he was consulting everyone who had tickets on.

"the conductor is coming around to confirm your tickets and punch hole in them."

i heard rengoku-san explained. my eyes not leaving the figure of the man, my eyes hardening as he took my ticket before punching a hole into it.

i glanced at the back seats, noticing everyone asleep. as far as i remember everyone was still awake before this man came by. suddenly rengoku-san stood from his seat, standing in front of the man as he blabbers.

i felt myself falling into deep thoughts as i stared at the passengers with concern. something about this whole situation does not sit right with me, my intuition is telling me that i shouldn't have given the man my ticket.

suddenly the lights turned pitch black before flicking back open. the gasps of people were heard, my eyes hardening as i stared at the ugly creature situated in front.

"big guy were you hiding your blood demon techniques?"

"it was hard to find your presence, however, if you're baring your fangs at sinless people the red flame blade of rengoku will burn you down to the bone!"

with that small speech, the demon parted his tongue, staring at the humans he could devour.

but only if he could survive rengoku-san.

"breath of flames, first style, sea of fire."

in an instant rengoku-san had cutted the demons head off, blood spurting everywhere. i felt myself smirk at the scene before hurriedly grabbing my blade, while my left arm held rokuta's weight.

i run towards the front, coming across rengoku-san. i side eye him before running past him and towards the presence of the other demon i've felt.

along my way are the passenger who's let out noises of fear as they pass me, and towards the more safer area away from the demon who's hunting its prey.

upon arriving at the scene, i saw a man who's below the demon and without thinking i threw my blade, cutting the demon's legs as i made my way towards the man before grabbing hold of his haori and throwing him towards the door where he could escape.

immediately recovering from my position, i grab hold of my blade as i place it in front of me staring at the demon on the roof with such long arms and legs.

"rokuta close your eyes."

with him obeying, my grip on his tightened before making my way towards the demon.

"hinokami kagura."

charging towards the demon, the grip on my blade tightening every second. i felt my blade heating from the breath technique i was using.

"solar heat haze."

unleashing a horizontal slash. my feet made contact with the floor, without looking back i sheathed my blade.

"you missed y/n!" grunted inosuke as i heard his loud footsteps running towards the demon to decapitate it.

i look back, watching inosuke swung his blade only to stop when he noticed the demon's head falling from its body.

this breath form, solar heat haze, unleashes a horizontal slash that would seemed like it failed to decapitate the demon but actually does hit the target.

"Y/N YOU'RE SO COOL!"

"BUT PLEASE DO NOT KILL DEMONS WITH ROKUTA IN YOUR ARM, IT'S DANGEROUS."

i sighed from zenitsu's loud booming voice before flashing him a small smile. i walked towards him, patting his head as he calmed down, small blush forming on his face.

the scene ended with all three of them praising rengoku-san and me. they've also requested to be of ones disciple, which made me chuckled.

and now back at our seats. i sat in front of the now sleeping inosuke and zenitsu. everyone's been asleep, and i also felt my eyes feeling heavy but i couldn't let myself fall in a deep slumber because i felt uneasy.

since rokuta is a child he wasn't given a ticket, instead he's free of charge. i've noticed that those who were given the tickets had fallen asleep but rokuta on the other hand is wide awake.

i'm not jumping into conclusion, it's just suspicious about how i'm feeling tired and heavy when i haven't even exhaust myself to the point of collapsing. i know how my body works, and i've trained on how to survive and not fall asleep no matter the situation.

this whole situation becomes very suspicious when i haven't even done anything tiring, but my body feels heavy. was it the ticket? is that why rokuta's still wide awake?

is that why-

and before i knew it, my eyes finally shuts, my brain stopped functioning as it found its way towards neverland where the most peaceful of all exists.

and i, the sun hashira, had fallen asleep in such a crisis situation. leaving rokuta all alone, awake, and defenseless.

oh how stupid of me.

third person pov

in such a crisis situation, the sun hashira and the flame hashira had fallen into a deep slumber where their most wanted dreams would come and entertain their way towards their death.

amidst the sleeping passengers, a small child with a bowl cut hair stared at his older cousin who he now sees as an older sister. his gaze filled with so much concern as he tried to shake her but is in no avail.

small whimpers came to him as a sudden fright took over his body. after all he is just a small child who's defenseless.

rokuta, the small boy who's on y/n's lap. he snuggled deep within the scarf given to him by y/n, his mind was filled with nothing but worry as he remained silent as he thought that causing disturbance would only bring them one step into chaos.

"being able to die while dreaming is a blessing."

ఌ︎

To be Continued...

chapter twenty-one is up, what do you think?

i was suppose to only do one chapter containing the whole mugen train arc but unfortunately i couldn't find the time, and so i would stick with 1-2 chapters each update.

and also we've reached 1k readers (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ to be honest i was reluctant about publishing this book because i usually loses motivation in a middle of an unfinished work but ever since demon slayer season two had began i decided to just fuck it and publish this book.

i wanted to thank everyone who found my book interesting. there are some mistakes with grammar, and i am slowly improving it so i hope you'll have the patience to bear with me and my writing.

thank you everyone, have a good day ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

updates every:
- sunday
- wednesday
(if i wasn't able to update, please be understanding that i might have been busy and didn't find the time accomplishing the next chapters. i would be making the next chapters in advance to be able to keep you all updated)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
73.7K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
4.7K 152 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...