Level Up By Yojimbra

By DanielMaxwell358

Izuku Midoriya hated his quirk, and he was fairly certain the feeling was mutual. RPG Quirk Izuku. Gamer Izuku More

Chapter 1: Level 1
Chapter 3: Level 3
Chapter 4: Level 4
Chapter 5: Level 5
Chapter 6: Level 6
Chapter 7: Level 7

Chapter 2: Level 2

379 9 1
By DanielMaxwell358

"So," Itsuka walked over to him. She was taller than him, most girls were, and crossed her arms, looking at him with an annoyed look on her face. Oh great, a cute girl was talking to him, and she was probably going to be asking him all sorts of questions he didn't know or what to even do.

Did he mention she was really pretty? Just the orange hair, green eyes, and just her whole presence was really charming.

[Achievement Unlocked: Baby's first crush.

You really got a crush on the first girl to ever say a single word to you, huh?

Reward: Affection Meter.]

An empty bar appeared below Itsuka's name that had a smaller line directly in the middle of it. He had a feeling that he wouldn't have any idea which side is good and which side is bad. Or if it even represented something at all.

Itsuka poked him in the chest with a finger that was easily bigger than his own fist. "Care to explain what just happened? Like, why am I here, why was that guy attacking you? And why is it that I know your name? Izuku."

Oh god, a pretty girl knew his name! That felt like more of an achievement than anything else that happened today. Still this was his first time getting achievements. And they seemed to unlock new stuff. The only problem was that he didn't know how to unlock them. Though all of them had been more insulting than normal.

"Oi," Itsuka snapped her enlarged fingers right in front of him, her other hand was on her hip. "Izuku, that is your name right?" She sighed and shrunk her hand. "Look, I'm not mad or anything. I just want to know what happened."

Oh right, a cute girl was talking to him!

"Oh, umm, well-"

[Achievement Unlocked: You spoke to a girl.

Well kind of.

Reward: Party chat.]

Oh. That seemed like it might be useful. But how did he use it?

And Itsuka was still staring at him. "Oh! Well I'm not exactly sure. My quirk, is a little bit weird. And I'm not really in control of it or anything. Sorry for the inconvenience."

His answers only appeared to make her even more annoyed.

"Uhuh, so why did you pick me? And why am I only level seven? And a monk? And why are you a level two weakling?" Oh so she could see that stuff too now?

"I don't know. I was just walking home and then that guy came charging around the corner, and the girl looked like she needed help so I threw my bag at him, and then my quirk said I made a big ass mistake and that I unlocked the party system and it forced me to summon someone, but it didn't let me pick it because it was my fault that I was going to die, and then you appeared and punched the shark in the face!" He said without breathing then exhaled and bowed deeply. "Thank you for saving my life and sorry for the inconvenience!"

"Woah, Izuku, chill." Itsuka gave a weak laugh. "I just wanted to know what was happening. But it doesn't sound like you can really control your quirk all too much."

More like not at all.

"So, do you know how to drop the party thing? It's weird." She swiped her hand at the air trying to grab something. "I can see the uhh, party frame thing, but I can't really interact with it. And it's not like it's in the way. It's just there."

"Yeah, you get used to it." Or maybe not. "Sorry for using my quirk on you. I didn't really have a choice in the matter."

"Don't worry about it. But, do you think you can undo it? Like try kicking me out of the party or something? No offense but your quirk's kind of weird." She scratched the back of her head and then looked down at her bare feet. "Oh. And do you think you can send me back first? I don't have my wallet. Or my phone. Or you know. Shoes."

He had a strange feeling that he wouldn't be able to do any of that even if he tried really really hard. Chances are as far as his quirk was concerned he was basically married to Itsuka now.

[Marriage Failed: She's way out of your league.

And you're underaged.]

Thanks quirk. So glad he had such an amazing quirk.

He winced and reached for his wallet. "Are you going to be mad if I say I don't know how or even if I can do either of those things?"

Itsuka let out a sigh and scratched her fiery hair, she pulled at her ponytail and let her hair down. She ran her finger through it and lifted her foot off the ground to see how dirty it was. "I'm not mad at you. Not really, just annoyed that I was in the middle of training and now I'm, wait, where exactly am I?"

"Musutafu."

She let out a groan, her shoulders going slack as she looked up at the sky. Her green eyes met his. "I mean it's not that far. At least I'm still in Tokyo."

"I'm really sorry about this." He didn't have enough in his wallet to pay for a train ticket. "If you want, I can walk you to the train station and we can use my train pass. And I can buy you a pair of sandals at the convenience store."

Itsuka raised an eyebrow, already working on putting her hair back into a ponytail. It was always impressive watching girls do all that with their hair. He couldn't even get his own hair to be combed. "They sell sandals?"

"It'd be convenient if they did."

[Terrible dad joke: -10 affection with Itsuka Kendo.]

"Hehe," Itsuka let out a smile that made it easy to ignore his quirks notification. "That was pretty clever Izuku. And that sounds great. Thanks."

"It's the least I can do, it's my fault you're here, and you did save my life." Despite what his quirk said it looked like Itsuka did like his bad joke.

"Ehh, don't mention it." Itsuka looked back over her shoulder where the police were still loading up the shark she had punched. "I'm honestly surprised they didn't question us more. Maybe your quirk did something about that? Or not. Hmm, if it was really like a video game we would have gotten loot or something."

"Chances are if I ever get knocked out my quirk will drop loot." That would explain why when he got beat during P.E. his shoe would randomly come off.

"Your quirk is weird," Itsuka gave him a light shove and urged him to start walking. "But it's kind of neat. Like a video game or something. But, like one with no manual, or tutorial, like those old games."

"I wish there was a manual for my quirk. Or that it was simple like yours. Making your fists big seems like it'd be a real great quirk for a hero."

Itsuka punched her palm and nodded. "That's why I'm going to apply to U.A! I'm hoping to become a strong hero like my father."

"I wish I could."

"You wish a lot you know that right?" Itsuka placed a hand on her hip as they walked, she looked up to him for a moment before looking back at the ground to try and place her steps right. "Like, if you want to be a hero you have to try. And your quirk. Its strong. It literally brought me halfway across Tokyo in an instant. Who knows what else it can do!"

"I guess, it's never done any of the things it's done before today." There was so much, like achievements, which it was apparently now giving out like candy that unlock new stuff, and the ability to summon other people could be a big help in hero work.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. If you really want to be a hero, you can do it! And I'll be sure to help you if I can." She slapped him hard on the back, nearly sending him into the ground.

[You have taken four points of damage!]

"Oh, oops. Did that actually hurt?" Itsuka winced as flailed about, hands almost touching him again.

That was more damage than he did to the villian. But it didn't hurt. "Not really, I'm starting to think the numbers are just made up."

Just like everything else!

"Oh good." Itsuka looked at her hand and shrugged. "Was kind of neat seeing how much damage I did though."

"Did you really mean that you'd help me though?" He rolled his shoulder and saw a store just up a head near the train station. He also had a mild panic attack that he was talking to a girl again. And that she was planning on talking to him more. What was he supposed to do? His heart was going to explode!

"Yeah, the way I see it, if I help you out, the sooner I can leave your party thing. Or the party thing gets awesome and I stay anyways. Besides, might be kind of fun finding out when I level up. Even if the numbers don't really mean anything."

Ahh. His quirk was right. He really did have a crush on Itsuka

XXXX

Itsuka sighed as she slowly entered the warm waters of her bath. After being grilled by her father for what felt like hours for randomly vanishing during practice and for not having her shoes, or phone, he had finally accepted the very valid excuse that it was a quirk.

He wasn't happy that it was a boy's quirk. She didn't tell him that she was now in a party with Izuku, and that there were unit frames showing his name and level. Maybe if they worked on it, they'd be able to get HP or something on it? Maybe Izuku's already did but didn't trust the numbers.

"Still," She laughed sinking into the warm bathtub. Her feet screaming in pleasure. "Level seven is pretty good, I think. Don't get monk though, would have thought martial artist or something. But maybe it's like D&D?"

The fact that she was secretly a huge nerd for rpgs was something she didn't intend on anybody ever knowing. She blamed her grandparents, and those long summer vacations while her parents did their hero work. There was nothing to do out there but play those games. Sure she probably could have gotten more sleep back then, but that wasn't the point.

Maybe she could rank up or something once she got into the teens? Part of her didn't want Izuku to find a way to have her leave the party.

She looked at the unit frames again, trying to find something that wasn't there before. Izuku said that it was like clicking, but, like, with his mind? Nothing happened when she tried it on her unit frame. She was hoping to see those weird stats Izuku was talking about.

Then she clicked on Izuku's.

[Party chat:]

[Itsuka Kendo: Wait what? What did I do? Huh? It's literally putting my thoughts there? What the?]

She took a breath, and tried to calm herself. The message had been sent, but it wasn't recording her thoughts anymore. Okay, so she had to click it to start typing? Huh, well this was the first time she was allowed to instant message a boy. And she was doing it in the bath! Her dad would freak.

Wait. Could Izuku see her right now?

She started typing again.

[Itsuka Kendo: Uhh, so you can read this right? But you can't actually see me right?]

Maybe he couldn't see it? Or didn't know how it worked? Probably the latter. It kind of felt like he was a bit of a noob at his own quirk.

[Izuku Midoriya: Ahh! Woah. How'd you do this? Wait, how am I doing this? This is new.

Izuku Midoriya: Oh, and no I can't see you right now. Just your text and uhh OH!]

That didn't sound good.

[Itsuka Kendo: Oh?

Izuku Midoriya: Nothing! I uhh, just slipped. Sorry. Actually I also opened up your uhh stat page, or character sheet?]

Oooh, that was good news. Snuggling deeper into her bath, she felt herself smiling. She was texting a boy in the bath and neither her father or the boy knew about it. Izuku's quirk really was neat, if not useful.

[Itsuka Kendo: Oh! What's it say?

Izuku Midoriya: It says your strength is Man Hands.]

She didn't like Izuku's quirk anymore. That was such a stupid nickname from school. Just because she could kick the boys asses at basically everything did not mean she had man hands. She had giant hands.

[Itsuka Kendo: Aww, are they all like that? I was hoping for some numbers or something.

Izuku Midoriya: Pretty much. But uhh, there's some stuff that popped up earlier that I forgot about. They're yours but I don't think you can actually use them?

Itsuka Kendo: ?

Izuku Midoriya: How'd you do that? Like directly think just questions marks?

Itsuka Kendo: Doesn't matter, tell me about the things!]

Could Izuku's quirk boost people? That sounded amazing! What if she had like a talent point, or a feat she could spend? Was there a list? Okay, Itsuka, calm down, don't start geeking out. Izuku didn't even tell you what it was.

[Izuku Midoriya: Well, it says that you have 8 Unspent Attribute points, 4 Skill points, and a feat.]

Fucking score!

[Itsuka Kendo: Oh, do you know what they do?

Izuku Midoriya: Not at all. But, I want to find out.

Izuku Midoriya: Since its your body, do you think I can put in one point into each attribute and see what happens?

Itsuka Kendo: Sure, just let me respond before you go to the next one. Just in case :D

Izuku Midoriya: How did you think that?

Itsuka Kendo: I have no idea.]

It was probably because she was currently smiling like an idiot and having to cover her mouth so she didn't squeal. Attribute points! Those were super rare in most games! Skills could be useful too. And she had a feat! Those were amazing! What if Izuku's quirk had power attack? Wait, she should probably take something else. What could she take.

[Izuku Midoriya: Okay, I put a point in your strength. Uhh, the description changed. But it's still kind of rude. Do you feel anything?]

Itsuka pulled her arm out of the water and flexed the hard earned muscle she had been earning for herself. It was still the same slender shape she had before. And she didn't really feel any different. But strength really wasn't anything that suddenly felt different.

[Itsuka Kendo: Nothing out of the normal. But I'll see if I can lift more weights later. What does it say now though?

Izuku Midoriya: Man-Hands and proud.

Itsuka Kendo: Why is your quirk such an asshole?

Izuku Midoriya: I have no idea. Are you ready for Dexterity?

Itsuka Kendo: Do I want to know what that one says?

Izuku Midoriya: Probably not. On the plus side your Intelligence and wisdom both say you're smarter than me. Charisma is weird though.]

Probably something about man-hands again. Man Izuku was right. His quirk was kind of rude.

[Izuku Midoriya: Did you feel anything?

Itsuka Kendo: Nope. When I stop being lazy I'll try to touch my toes though. Next is constitution? I don't think I'll be able to tell for that one though.

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, well I put that point in. Nothing?

Itsuka Kendo: Nothing. Onto the mental stats?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah, how did you know?

Itsuka Kendo: Lucky guess.

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, well I put one in Intelligence.

Itsuka Kendo: Nothing. If I do better on my math test I'll let you know.

Izuku Midoriya: How do you even feel wisdom? Well, points in.

Itsuka Kendo: Nothing.

Izuku Midoriya: And lastly Charisma.

Itsuka Kendo: Awesome I'll let you know if I get prettier]

She laughed to herself as she sent that message. Then it hit her. A weird tingly feeling. In her chest. There was no fucking way. It just. Why? Why would his quirk be able to do that? And why was it so fucking perverted! Was that how charisma worked for girls? It was just her bra size. But there was no way she was that big.

[Izuku Midoriya: Itsuka?]

She jumped. Crap did he know?

[Itsuka Kendo: I'm fine. But uhh, what did Charisma say before?

Izuku Midoriya: Something about being a C but in denial and thinking you were still a B? I thought it was just being rude and saying you weren't as attractive as you thought you were.

Izuku Midoriya: Not that you're not attractive or anything I mean. You are, but I just mean that I.

Itsuka Kendo: Izuku, its okay. I get it. But uhh, does it say anything about being a D now?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah, why?

Itsuka Kendo: Just a hunch. Let's not put anymore points into that.]

There goes any chance of her still being able to wear her old bras. Stupid perverted quirk!

[Izuku Midoriya: Okay, well what should I do with the other two points.

Itsuka Kendo: Just put them in strength, that's the one that sounds most useful.]

She sighed and sunk into the bath. This time she stared long and hard at her arms waiting for anything to change. Maybe it was like a game where the attribute changes wouldn't actually change her character? The number of short girls with insane strength and wielding great axes she had played as were proof enough of that.

Her breasts floated. But then why the charisma? That was it. She agreed with Izuku. His quirk was a jerk!

AN: 50% longer! woo! Legit this was so fun to write. I hope you all enjoy this chapter just as much as you did the first. Also like 500 followers in a week? Thanks! I'm glad so many of you enjoy this.

Also. I think U.A. is going to be a University (college) in this fic, just so I have more mature characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.3K 15
From the moment you gave him this dumb shy smile to the time you finally see each other as equals - there are so many reasons to fucking hate you but...
1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
1.5K 42 6
Izuku Midoriya has gone rogue! Not in the evil way, but he has literally gone rogue from his post. Escaping from captivity of the Nine Tails, he end...
22.2K 209 13
As you see in the title everyone hate a quirless person but only a few does but in this one Izuku is quirkless in his family and a few people on his...