BOOM! REVEAL!

De Aviolafebbel1303

A truth about @/daddyjinsbabygirl account. Mai multe

Truth

SCREENSHOT

360 20 81
De Aviolafebbel1303

Here are the screenshot when she blocked me then she opened my block.

As you can see it's October.

Next

Next

Next

Okay until there.

Next one is the screenshot when i fought with her on dm- when she knew i betrayed her. (For me, betraying someone who is the villain is not betraying at all.)

She said a lot that she loved me. Fake! FAKE AF!! SHE NEVER DID!  BECAUSE SHE IS DEPRESSED AND DEPRESSED PEOPLE CAN'T LOVE EXCEPT SOMEONE CHANGED THEM! and i'm pretty sure i didn't change her that much.

Anygays, as you can see she kept saying ily ily which creeps me out bro. She doesn't even admit i am her gf before. :) She use love ONLY FOR HER OWN GOOD! people like her will never understand love

Here she said she loved my stories but she never voted for it. Just once then never again. She said i drew her fanart, yes i did, but she didn't mention that i wrote her a chapter :) she is fake af.

Next

Next

And after that, i muted her and deleted the chat. That's all.

But i believed in what i did.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...