Comeback

Od Stranger_Chae

"I'm the girl you'd die for" ... Více

prologue
The interview
Red
Nightmares
Old Friend
facetimes and bourbon
breakfast
Pancakes, Bacon and spies
Friends' company
Private resort
Beautiful night, huh?
Memory lane
Moving forward
good for them
All I want
stuck by your side
The night before it all went downhill
could it be?
The day of the awards
The night of the awards
What a comeback!
imposter
Forever and always
A girl
ttyl
prince and m'lady
Flat tire
overthinking
Midnight
Her
Unconscious
I'm sorry
Fate and Lunch
number
Phone call
Out of the hospital
help from friends
Sunday & Flashbacks
move on
Every masterpiece
deja vu
the best day
What now?

Jennie

667 55 38
Od Stranger_Chae

September 2021

Jisoo and Jennie walked back in the house.

"Jisoo?" Jennie asked, "What are you doing with him?"

Her tone was harsh, mad or maybe just angrily confused.

Jisoo took a deep breath, "Nothing, Jen. We saw each other while I was doing some of my errands and decided to have lunch." She shrugged and smiled

Jennie scoffed, "Bullshit," She muttered.

"Had lunch? What are you guys back together now?" She crossed her arms

Jisoo playfully rolled her eyes, "No, Jen, of course not. Just lunch together, yeah?" She smiled at Jennie.

"You don't just have lunch with your ex-"

"Oh Jen, what are you doing here? Does Yeji know you're here?" Jisoo asked

Jennie was taken aback by the sudden question, hell, she forgot to think of a proper excuse on why she was there.

"O-Oh, umm, of course she knows I'm here! I-I just wanted to you know, spend time with you today but you weren't here, I have a spare key to your house, remember? I decided to just wait here" She said

"Oh," Jisoo nodded slowly, "Right, ok, well, have you had dinner yet?"

Jennie shook her head, "No, have you?"

Jisoo shook her head as a response, "Nope, let's go to the kitchen yeah? What do you think about cooking together? We haven't done that in a while!" She grinned

Jennie's face lightened up, "Of course! Of course! I love that, let's go!"

She shouts grabbing Jisoo's arm, pulling her to the kitchen.

A nice cooking time with Jisoo is what she definitely needs right now.

A couple hours ago.

Jennie's phone rang, It must be Jisoo.

"You've got to be kidding me." She groaned as Jinyoung's caller ID popped up on her phone.

Her breathing fastened as cold sweat started to form

"Unnie, you ok?" Yeji asked, "you're kind of pale, do you need some water?"

"Huh?" Jennie faced her, "N-No, I'm fine, don't worry, do you need anything?"

"Uh, yeah, actually, I was wondering if you can lend me some money? Me and the girls are hanging out" Yeji giggled

Jennie rolled her eyes, "What about your credit card where Appa and Eomma gives you your monthly allowance? What happened to that?"

"Oh, yeah..." Yeji bit her lip, "About that, actually, they took it away from me since they said I was spending the money recklessly, which is totally not true! It was only like what? 2,500 dollars? It wasn't really a big deal" She shrugged

"Not a big deal, seriously?" Jennie scoffed

"Oh please, you spend more than that, don't act like such a saint, unnie. So? can I?" Yeji smiled

"F-Fine, go take thirty thousand won fron my wallet, don't take more ok?! Be back before eight, also, I'll be spending the night at Jisoo's"

Yeji shrugged, "Yeah, yeah, thank you, unnie, you're the best" She says as she went out of Jennie's room

By the time she was the done with the conversation with her sister, the phone call ended.

"Shit," Jennie swore as she pulled her hair out of frustration.

Then a notification came, it was a text message.

Oh, so now you're ignoring my call? Becareful, Jennie, remember, we are on the same team. The team of traitors.

Jennie was filled with anger, guilt and sadness.

She knew Jinyoung was right, she is a traitor. A traitor for betraying her best friend.

Not if I can help it. And send.

She knew their dirty little secret would be revealed somehow but if she wants to keep the friendship she has with Jisoo, she'll do everything to keep that secret far and far away from Jisoo.

----

The two girls were eating the food they made for dinner. It was oddly quiet at the dining table.

"So, Jisoo..." Jennie started, "Are you planning on doing anything tomorrow?"

The older girl nodded, "Yeah, me and Tae have something to do tomorrow, remember?" she smiled

Jennie took a deep breath and forced a nod.

Jisoo looked over at her, "Jen, you ok? You haven't eaten your food yet, do you not like it?"

Jen looked up, "N-No, of course I do. It's just that I was wondering if you and I can go shopping tomorrow? I know you hate doing it but I just wanted to spend time with you."

Perfect, absolutely perfect. She knew Jisoo couldn't resist her. Jisoo would do anything for her!

Surely Jisoo would drop that meeting with Taehyung and go spend time with her.

"Oh, shopping? Yeah we can do that" Jisoo smiled

Jennie's face lit up, "Wait, really?"

The red-headed girl nods, "Yeah, after I and Taehyung go out, I can fetch you here and we can go to the mall"

The brunette's face turned red from anger. This could not be happening.

She slammed her hands on the table startling Jisoo, she stood up, grab the plate and placed it on the sink.

"I'm not hungry." She crossed her arms and started to walk away.

"Jennie! What's wrong?" Jisoo stood up, following her.

"Oh nothing! Nothing is wrong! Life is amazing, absolutely perfect!" She sarcastically said.

"Jen, stop with the sarcasm and talk to me! What's wrong?!" Jisoo yelled

"What's wrong?! You wanna know what's wrong?!" Jen yelled back

"Yes! So tell me what's the problem!"

"You!" Jen shouts, raising her hands up, "You're the problem, what's going on with you, Jisoo?!"

Jisoo scoffed, "Me? How am I the problem?!"

"When you haven't shown yourself to the public yet, you're acting like seeing and meeting Taehyung was the biggest mistake of your life!" Jennie blabbed, "Now, you're having lunch with him! Spending a day together! What the hell happened?"

"You said that when you come back, you will be stronger and focus on getting back at Jinyoung and forget about Taehyung but why is it the opposite now?!" She screamed

"You're so focused on Taehyung when he was the one who broke you're heart and the reason why you went into hiding in the first place!" Jennie yells, tears were now streaming down her face.

"You're so focused on him that you completely forgot about Rosé, Lisa and Me! You've forgotten about us. Us! We're the ones who helped you! We're the ones who never left your side and always believed you when the world turned its back on you!" She shouts

"But now that you have the whole world on your side again, you've completely forgot the people who were always there! Me! Lisa! Rosé! We were there for you!" Jennie cried, "Why'd you forget about us, Jisoo?!"

She buried her face into her hands as she continued on crying.

Jisoo felt bad, hell, she felt so guilty. Jennie was right, she had completely forgotten about the three girls who were on her side everyday.

The reason why she even became stronger.

With no words said she went over to Jennie and wrapped her arms around her, comforting her.

Jennie cried into her shoulder. Those words she said, they weren't an act.

Another reason why she didn't want Jisoo to get back with Taehyung is that she felt alone.

Back when Tae and Jisoo were still together, they would always spend so much time with each other.

Rosé and Lisa were always together, leaving Jennie alone. Her sister was in Canada and so were her parents.

Usually it was her and Jisoo against the world but when she got into a relationship, I was just her against the world.

It was like she lost a friend. She lost her Jisoo to a man she just met in an award show. She felt sad and lonely.

When Jisoo went away from the spotlight, she had more time with her. They spent days writing songs, playing board games and having fun. It was just like before.

Although she hated seeing Jisoo beat herself up everyday for something she didn't do, (which she caused) positive side is that she was there to cheer her up.

She loved those two years. Now that Jisoo's back, it was like a nightmare all over again. It was something that gave her so much anxiety everyday it killed her and made her want to die.

----

Jisoo had a spare room in her house where the girls stay Everytime they slept over (which was really often during those times or aka 2019)

When Jennie calmed down, she decided to just go get some rest, making them separate their ways as they each went to their own bedrooms.

Jisoo reckoned that Jennie was probably already fast asleep.

She spent the last thirty minutes staring at the ceiling thinking about what Jennie said a while ago. The massive guilt she felt was still there making it harder for her to fall asleep.

A ding went off from her phone. She reckoned it was either Seulgi sending her memes or her manager.

prince 🤴 ☘

A big smile formed on her face. It's been so long since they last texted!

She immediately opened the message. I wonder what story he has this time. She smiled.

prince 🤴 ☘

prince: Hey m'lady :)

you: hiiii!

prince: well that's a lot of i's are you that excited to text me 🥺

you: oh please...

you: maybe 👉👈

prince: hehehehehe already screenshot it, you can't take it back 😽

you: I won't take it back. I missed you :)

prince: really? Are you playing with me or something cause that doesn't sound like the m'lady I know :/

you: I'm notttt. I do miss you. A lot of things are happening in my life and I miss your stupid texts. :)

prince: really? My life had been in a rollercoaster too. Many many many things are like going on 😬

you: is that why you texted me?

prince: yea. you're like my friend and our lives are somehow the same so I know that you'll get me.

you: yeah. You're right. You wanna talk about it?

prince: well, I'm sensing that you have a lottt more serious things going on, so you go first. 😁 My

you: ok.

you: so I spent the whole day with someone today, remember my ex?

prince: you mean the douche who believed the rumors instead of you. Yeah.

you: yeah... Well I spent the whole day with him— it wasn't planned we just saw each other and realized that we were trying to find the same thing or you know, know the same thing.

you: I went home and saw my best friend, Jennie. Just earlier we had a fight. She told me how she felt like I replaced her since I didn't have time for her anymore. I felt guilty cause I know it's true. I don't think I can fall asleep peacefully tonight with our fight in mind. She's my best friend, I hate seeing her cry. It makes me want to cry too. 😕

prince: huh, really?

prince: but the question is... What thing are you trying to find?

you: umm, answers? I guess... It's not that important though...

prince: clearly it is, but yeah. I mean, she has the right to be mad, I can't blame her. You should make it up to her, just don't try to think of anything. Just think about you're best friend and on how you'll make it up to her. Making her happy is what matters right?

you: huh... Yeah. Thank you. I'll keep that in mind

you: your turn?

prince: well... You know how you said you spent the whole day with your ex? 👀

you: umm yeah?

prince: I did too! SHAJSJSJJS

you: no. You're making that up just like the last time 😑

prince: I'm not! I wish I wasn't but I am.

prince: so yeah, umm, I guess. Where do I start?

prince: ok so, basically we had lunch together like last time at this restaurant and I gave her my number! Since obviously she doesn't have my number since I changed it when we broke up.

prince: she told me she'll call me but she never did, I don't know maybe she lost the number? Maybe forgot to take it out of her pockets? Or maybe she did it on purpose.

prince: when we my earlier, I drove her home and stupid little old me forgot to ask her why she didn't call me but hey, I don't have the guts for it anyway 🤷‍♂️

you: oh, is that so?

you: well if she was the one who asked for your number then she didn't do it on purpose. Maybe she forgot or maybe forgot to take the paper out of her pocket hehe. That happened to me sadly :(

you: so don't stress so much about it, ask her when you guys meet again, I'm sure she has clear intentions!

prince: hmm, ok. It's good thing we're meeting tomorrow so hopefully I can ask her

you: yeah! :)

prince: well it's getting late. I have a busy day tomorrow.

you: yeah, me too. Goodnight?

prince: goodnight ❤️

She put the phone down on her bedside table with a grin. Maybe prince is right, Jennie's happiness is the only thing the matters.

I'm sure Taehyung would understand right? I'll just explain to him about what happened and maybe about the number thing now that think about it...

"Yeah, I'll just explain it. Jennie is the only thing that matters right now. Our friendship is..." Jisoo muttered as she smiled as she covers herself with the blanket.

----

Taehyung sat in his bed as he continued staring at their messages.

It's weird but he's sure as hell quite excited to see Jisoo tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Yeah... Tomorrow.

A/N: hi!! Sorry this chapter kinda sucked, Happy new year! It's been like a month since my last update, I'm so sorry 😭

This chapter is around 2k words which is probably the longest chapter that I've ever written yet (?)

Anyway, I wanna know your biases! Mine is Jisoo, Seulgi, Mina, Lia and Ningning! I don't really listen to boy groups hehe

My favorite artists are Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, Clairo, Paramore and IVOS My favorite songs from them:

Liv: drivers license, all I want
TS: lover, getaway car
Clairo: bubble gum, flaming hot cheetos
Paramore: still into you, only exception
IVOS: mundo, ciomh

If you stan any of these artists, tell me your favorite song of theirs!

But that I all for this chapter! I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night

Je vous aime tous <33333
(Not proofread hehe ignore errors please)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

28K 1.8K 22
Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mistake in the past. An unexpected event ha...
14.3K 1.2K 35
there's two type of feelings, Love and Hate. But whenever Jisoo looks at the picture of Kim family, she welcomes intense hatred. "I'll ruin Kim's" th...
201K 4.2K 44
- "I would start all over and over again with you, rather than to start a new chapter with someone else." This is my First Instagram & First Story i...
2.4K 166 27
"Tae, do you believe in reincarnation? " " That's super dumb stuff, why do you ask?" " Because when I die, I'll be reincarnated with you " A Vsoo ff...