Mistress's Good Boy (BWWM)

By Lovelshadows

*Warning there may be sensitive topics in the book* Where one's status is based on their Dominant or Submissi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Crimson Kisses for Him part 1
Chapter 26 Crimson Kisses For Him part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 36

9.8K 253 48
By Lovelshadows

"Wake up darling we're here," My eyelids flutter, as the brunette's figure begins to focus. I grumble peeling myself away from the window while scrubbing my hands against my eyes. Irene sits back flicking her hand towards one of the attendants. They swiftly move away disappearing into the cockpit. "We're in Indre-et-Loire." She lifts my hand slowly guiding me out of my seat, and down the stairs of the plane. The wind immediately sweeps our hair, and the scarf, which is tied around her head comes undone, twisting and tumbling higher and higher into the orange-pink tint of the sky. She sighs, tilting her sunglasses farther down the bridge of her nose, following the cloth with steely eyes.

"Oh, I did fancy that one," And she spends all of five seconds mourning the loss of her favorite scarf before turning on her heels disregarding it as if it hadn't existed. "That's my palace over there." She grabs my arm and points off into the distance to a large looming structure. I silently scoff to myself. Oh, so now she was a princess? Another breeze blows by lifting her hair across the red matte of her lips. She swipes the strands behind her ear with the red tips of her nails while huffing loudly.

"Roi des Palais," She slides her hands across my arms, and I frown down at her while discreetly shaking her hands off me. "King of Palaces fitting don't you think?"

"Yes, it is very...extravagant," Irene smirks and then turns away from the building.

"Extravagant indeed. Come, dear, we've got a busy evening." And the woman motions me towards a sleek crimson car with doors opened and pointed towards the sky. With one last glance back towards the plane I wipe my palms down the loose material of my pants and I slide into the passenger seat.

Irene grins over at me with this wolfish glint in her eyes and then the brunette flicks her hair over her shoulder one last time and takes her place in the driver's seat. Two men round the vehicle as soon as she's seated, catching the sides of the door with white-gloved hands, shutting them with a synchronized motion. And then we're peeling down the landing field with our windows cracked and the breeze of the ocean swirling around our heads; the faint reminisces of burnt tires lingering on the palette. I crack my window even more until the the glass is completely lowered, and I rest my arm against the opening as I lean my head out the window just a bit. I take a deep breath filling my lungs.

"Bonjour France." I whisper. The harsh wind seems to whisper back its own greeting.

°♡°

When we pull up to the cobbled material of the castle, we're immediately greeted by two rows of staff lining the edges of the front entrance. They all have their heads bowed with this golden crest pinned to the inky black of their uniform. Not long after we exit the car, another pulls up behind us. Two men exit the vehicle and begin unloading my luggage from the trunk of the car.

"Where shall we start in this big scheme of things?" Irene cooes cocking her hip as she rests her hand against it. She places her other hand against my arm and trails her nails against the skin. I glower at the appendage.

"How about you show me where my room is." She tsks swiping her hand up causing a handful of the servants to start lifting bags. She motions me along into the palace, her white pearl heels glinting as she struts her way into the building.

"Boring, but I suppose necessary," When we walk in, I'm immediately in awe at the architecture and design of Irene's home. The front entrance is glorious with high-reaching archways that frame the top area of the staircase with pillars that go on for days. Each piece has little golden designs carved in the tops and bottoms. There's a single chandelier in the center of the room adorned with teardrop crystals and pearled drapes, it's...huge. I turn-taking in the rest of the room with my heart pounding in giddy. "I'll have someone show you around once you've changed and settled, come darling." She takes me up the stairs which have this red carpet draped over them, and down a hall filled with portraits and hanging candle lights.

"You'll be keeping me company for five days, and in that period I have filled your schedule to both benefit me and you. For your first day, today, you will be my date to Charlotte's ball. There I can introduce you to my close friends Jean and Pierre who are very well-known designers. They need a few models to work their new production tomorrow, which is where you come in. After that we'll come back to the palace, you'll freshen up and resume your Dom lessons. You'll then get dressed for our second and third events. A gala this time with many big shots and opportunists. Lastly, we are to dine together, and that concludes your schedule for today. Tomorrow I'll give you a rundown of your activities then." She stops walking and pushes open a large wooden door which once again has gold paint and metal twisting in an intricate design. It opens smoothly and reveals a breathtaking room.

"This one is mine?" The bed is huge, about twice the size of the one back at the manor and it has a solid structure boxed around it...more pillars. It's adorned with rose-golden, champagne-colored bed linens, and a detailed embroidered comforter. It's also a canopy bed, but the curtains are thicker and made from richer silk. Stepping in the room more, I walk towards the three large balcony doors and push them open letting that cursed wind into the room. It blows through the potted flowers viciously causing a few of the petals to flutter to the crème carpet.

The room is elevated up by two platforms which creates a small stair effect leading into the expanded sitting area of the room. I look at the rest of the furniture, cushioned chairs, and stools surrounding polished tables. Lamps adorn each corner of the room. I scrunch my brow looking up at the ceiling with disbelief. Why in the hell did I need lamps if I had this huge ass chandelier in here? My head drops back down, and I spot my luggage tucked under one of the pearly couches.

"Yes, this one is yours, sorry it's so bland the others are under renovation," Bland. Imagine. "Anywho, it seems the maids have lain your gown out. Do you want me to fetch a few to help you change?"

"No..." I shake my head. Irene huffs crossing her arms across her chest.

"Very well, il y a la salle de bain," She points towards the back of the room. I cock my eyebrow at her in confusion and she laughs behind her hand. "The bathroom dear. And fret not, there is a toilet in there as well." She gives the room a once-over before locking onto my figure.

"Well, if that's all, I'll be on my way," Her cursed hand makes its way back to my arm, and the woman purses her lips as she presses in closer. "Unless you want me to stay?" I catch her arm squeezing as I peel her away from my body, and I shoot her a bittersweet smile.

"I'd better get dressed." And Irene narrows her eyes as she tears herself away from my grasp. She drags her hand up to rub at her skin.

"Don't be too mean to me, you'll trigger my masochistic tendencies." She says winking at me. She gives me one more once over and then flickers her hair over her shoulder, slipping past the door. I watch the door for a few more minutes before walking to the couch to retrieve my suitcase, and then I begin to unpack my belongings, hanging my dresses and pants up as well as packing in my underwear and socks in the drawers. When everything is situated, I grab my hygiene bag and make my way to the bathroom, which no surprise, is also gorgeous. I end up taking a bath in the large rectangular tub, resting my arms on the outer lining of quartz, letting the jets of the tub massage my muscles. What a way to live.

When I finally get out of the tub, my fingers and toes are pruned, and this bone-deep drowsiness makes my movement sluggish. I look at the dress on my bed and then scoop it up to hold it up in all its glory. It's a flowy elegant yet simple dress made from a deep black material. Slipping the dress on feels like rolling around new bed sheets and linens, cool and refreshing. I adjust the deep V plunge of the dress pulling the thin straps taunt behind my neck, and then I walk to the mirror to take in the full image. Twirling softly, I cause the skirt of the dress to lift into the air, fluttering it around my legs exposing my skin before falling back due to gravity.

"Beautiful, indeed Miss," Shit! I jump clutching the hammering of my heart while trying to keep my soul from ascending. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry, I hadn't meant to frighten you!" The maid says holding her hands up non-threatening.

I wave her apology away while shaking my head. "It's fine," I reply trying to let my heart calm down a bit. She smiles at me and then crowds the back of the dress letting her fingers hook around the lace ties, securing them in neat limp bows.

"How lovely!" She gushes flaring the skirt of the dress. "Ah, ma'am your shoes." She holds the black heels out to me while opening the straps, and I accept them gratefully.

"You're the one showing me around?" I ask. She nods.

"I am, my name is Wynter but everyone calls me Winnie, I'll be accompanying you through the palace as I help you get familiarized." I dust the skirt of the dress once and follow the woman barefooted towards the door.

"Nice to meet you Winnie, my name is Amanita'Rose." And the girl wrings her apron as she cheeses at me.

°♡°

By the time Wynter ends up showing half the palace, the night sky is already dusting across the land and fountains. The moon is waning tonight with a yellowish-grey tint, and there's a small few select stars in the sky.

"This way Miss." Winnie lifts the bottom of her skirt and runs over to the balcony, her hands reaching up to plant against the glass panels. I stride over to her just as she's pushing the doors open to let in the night breeze. A tiny gasp leaves me as I gravitate closer to the rail.

"It's beautiful!' There's an array of colorful flowers running along the borders of the garden; some reaching high, others small to contrast. The grass is perfectly trimmed as well as the bushes. In between them rests even more flowers with vines that seem to braid within one another. And the moon bathes the white statues in this sheen which shows the age of the stone as well as the craftsmanship. Winnie breathes in a lungful of the land and closes her eyes.

"I love this spot and quite enjoy it when the Lady comes to sit here," The girl leads me down the stairs and across the pathed walk area. "Means we get to be in here longer."

"It's much grander than the garden at the Manor." I offer.

"Ah, wait until you see Miss Charlotte's Garden," We come to the end of the garden, and trek up the stairs leading into the back area. "She's got this huge fountain and a hedge maze!"

"Have you been to her...erm house, home, castle, palace?" Better safe than sorry. The maid laughs and shakes her head sending her bob fluttering around her neck.

"Sadly no, but her maids like to talk a lot, especially that young Suzette, stay clear from her," My lip lifts. "Oh! I could show you the parlor, but that's a bit out of the way. It's back towards the front entrance, but the Emerald drawing room is closer around here, I could show you there?"

"That be gr- "Irene ironically chooses this exact moment to turn the corner bumping into me hard. She grabs at my arms pressing inhumanly close as she lets a fake startled gasp out. What was with this girl?

"Oh, mon chéri I didn't see you; I do apologize." She leans uncomfortably closer brushing her nose against my collarbone, her breath ghosting along my exposed skin. I shiver with this unpleasant feeling building in the pit of my stomach and I push her back firmly while wagging my finger.

"You're not playing nice now dear," I say tracing the bottom of her chin with my fingers. Gripping it I force her head up so that she's holding my gaze. "Or...do I need to re-read the contract to you? I thought you were a smart girl now." My fingers slip from her skin and the woman blinks fast fluttering her eyelashes as she remains in her spot. And then just as fast, Irene is back with her posh aura and that smug look on her face. She takes a step back dragging her hands across the white material of her dress, the long sleeves fluttering around her thighs.

"You seem different from when I first met you, and from yesterday." She says cocking her leg while tilting her head as she washes down my body with her gaze.

"A lot has changed."

"I can see that" And she turns on her heels walking back towards the way she just came. "We're leaving, the limo is here."

"Oh, dear." Winnie whispers. I turn to her shooting her a grin before lifting my dress into the cradle of my arms to follow the woman, my bond tingling in the deep part of my mind and presence.

Ezra, I cover my mouth as I laugh childishly into my palm. What a menace that boy was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 16.4K 9
** A/N-If you have read Book 1, Submissive part 1 & 2. Then you will enjoy this story. Book 3, Submissive 3 & 4 will follow soon.** Gabriel loved Win...
224K 3.6K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...
1.2M 33.7K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
1M 42.1K 53
In a world in which all girls are submissives and all boys are dominants. What happens to all the people who don't fit into that mould? What happens...