Untitled story

Od Iliketosmashcars

is dying a gift or a curse? - Tokyo Rev characters rightfully belongs to Ken Wakui - Character design rightfu... Více

Untitled Part 0
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Crack with Bonten
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Moments with Sanzu and Koko
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25

Untitled Part 23

993 59 6
Od Iliketosmashcars

                                                                           the deepest, darkest pit

The weight of the unbearable pressure and guilt finally pierced his aching heart. 

Your eyes were staring into empty space with your faded pupils.

 Blood continued to ooze out, staining the once colourful pieces of the shattered windows, red.

As if tonnes of bricks were placed on their shoulders, Mikey and Takemichy collapsed onto their knees.

Your blood stained on their hands.

The rest of the members mourned in silence, but their rage was growing with every breath Takemichy was inhaling. One of the most crucial member's life was ended within a single command and a single bullet. 

"OI WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP!"  Sanzu yelled while roughly clutching onto Takemichy's collar.

The latter was pulled from his knees and thrown harshly on the ground. 

"isn't she supposed to wake up takemichy..."

Takemichys eyes darted to look at Mikey who was staring emptily at his hands that also held the gun. Doubt was starting to form and clot his senses. What if they actually killed you?

The rainstorm was starting to sway their minds and drag them deeper into the unknown depths of a murky, suffocating sea. 

.

.

.

"OI TAKEMICHI! MIKEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" The loud voice echoed through the gloomy chapel however, no one bothered to turn around and look.

"Is she okay?!"

"What happened?!"

A flood of quick, heavy footsteps was arriving closer and closer to the group until gasps were heard.

empty, lifeless and drained eyes

cold blood 

no signs of breathing

a dead body

it was you

"Draken, Kazutora, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Peh, Pah, Angry, Smiley, Baji... I killed her..." Mikey let out an exhausted and shaky sigh.

click

"its all my fault."

"MIKEY NO!"

he pointed the gun against the side of his head.

.

.

.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

193K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
49.8K 2.4K 29
(Y/n) (L/n) loves teasing Angry, seeing him blush and flustered and not knowing what to do intrigues her the most. Tokyo revengers doesn't belong to...
28.6K 773 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
1.1M 49.6K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...