Family Above Everything ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-Characters
-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-58
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-63
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-79
-80
Epilogue
End
Bonus Chapter

-78

6.5K 666 82
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Flashback starting from Ayaan's Birthday

......................

9 Months Before (from today):

Sitting on the couch nandini read out the letter loud holding it in her hands...

"Nandini Manik Malhotra, I am not a big fan of you so I won't beat behind the bush! You love your family right? But that family is not yours, that is my family and you have to leave them! Why? Well let me tell you that anything can happen to anyone in that mansion and you won't be able to stop it!
Talk to Manik and he will bare the consequences, you think if as a joke and I will show you what I can do! You have 2 days, just leave from here orelse the people of Malhotra Mansion will bare the consequences of your actions!
You snatched my everything from me and I will make sure to take it back!
Be ready Nandini Manik Malhotra to become an orphan Nandini once again with your son Ayaan!"

Nandini's face was showing the shock which she felt but didn't uttered a word....

....................

A Week Later from Ayaan's Birthday:

Nandini was creasing manik's face when a nurse came inside and passed nandini a letter saying...

"Ma'am someone gave me this letter to give you!"

Nandini nodded her head and took the letter... after the nurse went away nandini opened the letter and read it out mumbling making sure manik doesn't wake up...

"Hey again, Well its your fault that you didn't understood my words, no I didn't do manik's accident! It was destined may be, but the next time I won't mind doing it, if it can take you awya from him then i am alredy to do everything!
I told you others will be in danger, but it seems you still don't worry about them!
Go away 2 days more, and if it will not happen I will let you know what I am capable off..."

Nandini folded the letter looking at his husband with tears and love in her eyes....

......................

2 Months 2 Weeks Later (after Manik's accident):

Manik stood in front a small house in Denmark and knocked on the door... he looked at his back when the door was opened with a voice...

"Mama is comi..."

And the voice stopped and manik looked at the person who was looking at him with wide eyes... manik just kept standing there looking at her and then asked....

"Andar a jaoun?" (Can i come in?)

And then manik walked inside... he looked around in the living room and a excited voice came making him smile...

"Baba!"

Manik smiled and sat on his knees opening his arms as Ayaan ran to him and hugged manik making manik sigh in relief and then he kissed Ayaan's face asking him...

"How is my baby?"

"Baba I am a big boy not baby!"

Ayaan pouted making his father and mother laugh... manik's eyes moved to nandini and he kept looking at the face which he missed all these months...

Nandini saw manik looking at her so she spoke...

"Ayaan go complete your breakfast!"

Ayaan pouted and hugged manik saying...

"No i want to stay with baba!"

Manik creased Ayaan's head and kissing his hair said...

"Baba is here only, go complete your breakfast then we will play! Okay?"

Ayaan nodded his head vigorously and ran to the kitchen... after he went manik stood up and kept looking at the kitchen before asking...

"Abhi bhi chupna hai or?" (Want to hide more?)

Saying so he turned to nandini who was looking at him... she didn't said a word but took some steps to him and creased his face as tears came up to her eyes...

"How are you?"

Manik rolled his eyes at her question.... he then held her arm and pulling her close asked her...

"Do you care?"

Nandini bite her lips to stop crying while manik kept looking in her eyes...

"Manik!"

Manik just felt her arm and spoke with sadness in his eyes...

"We could have solved the matter together nandini! You didn't have to push me away!"

Nandini noddrd in no and cupped his cheek saying...

"Manik please listen to me!"

Manik took her hands in his from his face and then spoke...

"No nandini you listen to me! I can't live without you two! You don't know what i have been through in these months!"

A lone tear came out of manik's eye as nandini just cupped his face wipping his tears saying...

"Its my fight manik, and i want to fight it myself, you made me strong enough to handle things, just give me some time!"

"But why we have to stay away nandini?"

Manik asked in a dejected voice on which nandini creased his cheek saying...

"Because I have to find out about something and mos importantly my family manik, I know how much you have searched but didn't found a thing! But I think this is all happening because of that! I want to know about my past and my family! And over there we were under eye which is why we never got to know about anything!"

Manik huffed moving back and moved his hand in his hair before asking nandini...

"Who sent those letters to you?"

Nandini just nodded in no saying...

"I didn't got to know, but soon i will! Just give me some time manik!"

Manik fell on the couch and a sigh left his lips... looking up at nandini he asked...

"How much time? I am hating the fact that you are doing this alone and I hate it more that I can do everything but you are not letting me do it and here I am letting you control me!"

Nandini sat in front him on the table and said...

"I don't know how much time!"

Manik left out a fake chuckle before saying....

"What do you know? You don't know who sent those letters! You don't know much time you need! What do you know?"

Nandini held his hand and kissed the back of his hand saying....

"I know that I Love you and I am doing this for you, for me, for Ayaan and for our family!"

Manik looked at her and asked in a mumble...

"Same is with me nandini, I want to do it for my family!"

And he cupped her face.... nandini leaned to his touch before saying...

"You have done that all your life, but please let me do this one last time!"

Manik huffed and placed his head on her mumbling...

"After all this is over I am not letting you go away from me!"

Nandini's lips lifted up in a smile and spoke...

"I missed you so much!"

Manik pecked her forehead with his eyes closed before Ayaan came running to them and both father-son duo got busy in playing while nandini sat their looking at her lifelines after so long....

Manik looked at nandini standing near the door of the home.... he was going back and Ayaan made a fit over it but then agreed... now he was off to sleep and manik was already to go... when nandini came forward and kissed manik slowly who responded back with the same love... breaking apart nandini played with his hair which was on the forehead and said...

"Take care of yourself manik, Don't miss out your food, sleep on time, I can't afford to see you sick!"

Manik nodded and kissed her forehead....

"Take care of yourself and Ayaan, just give me a call if you need anything, and remember this is the last time I am leaving you alone! Next time i will come here I will be taking you away with me!"

Nandini nodded her head and then hugging him for the last time let him go....

......................

A Day Before (from Today):

Manik ran to the hospital and looking around to find the OT he found one and saw Ayaan sitting out of the OT with the house-help... manik ran to him and picked up Ayaan who hugged him as he was feeling scared as he saw his mother in pain...

"Baba mama!"

Ayaan said to manik on which manik kissed his cheek and spoke...

"Mama is going to be fine, you stay with aunty i will be back okay?"

Ayaan nodded in no and hugged manik tightly.... manik looked at the house-help hugging Ayaan close to him and asked....

"What happened to nandini?"

"Ma'am was having labour pains since morning, and we brought her at the hospital, its been 5 hours since she is the OT!"

Listening to her manik could only mumble to himself...

"She was pregnant?"

And at the same time the door of the OT opened up and the doctor came out... she looked at manik ans the house-help before smiling at them...

"She is blessed with a boy!"

Manik's mind was blank a few seconds ago he got to know his wife was pregnant and now the doctor is telling him that he is blessed with a son...

Manik looked at nandini who was sittibg on the bed with their small son in her lap and Ayaan on her other side as he saw his brother with a smile....

"You didn't tell me!"

Nandini looked at him who was looking at their baby...

"I got to know the day after you went back! I was 3 months pregnant!"

Manik looked at nandini and then again at their baby...

"Manik I couldn't contact you at that time!"

Manik just hmmed and picked up the baby in his arms and smiled at him before saying...

"You didn't tell me because you knew i would take you back with me after knowing about it!"

Nandini just kept looking at him while Ayaan was busy looking at his brother.... nandini held manik's hand and nodded in no saying...

"Manik i seriously couldn't contact you at that time, yes you are saying the truth! But that was not my intention, after i got to know about my pregnancy I got a message on my email from the person who was working for me, he was getting the cules and I couldn't risk anything or anyone!"

Manik just closed his eyes and kissed his son's head before looking at her and saying...

"Nandini I am not angry, its just I wanted to feel all these things again! But it never happened! And thank you for him!"

He pointed towards the baby and smiled at her... nandini smiled at him asking him...

"Name him!"

Manik kept looking at his son who was sleeping and then said...

"Abhay Manik Malhotra!"

Nandini smiled at the name.... and after that manik made it clear that his small family is going with him and nandini's didn't say a word... she knew she had to go back home.... her home and tell everyone about the truth...

....................

And that is it!
You might feel nandini being selfish!
But it was like this only!
Do let me know about te update!
2 or 3 chapters left!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 6.6K 18
This story is continuation of ties that binds. Younger clan and manan's life after 8 years. How will it be? When they all will hit adulting. Story...
107K 12.6K 41
A story of manan.... He loved a commoner... She loved a prince... Both have different class and lots of hurdles in thier way.... Join this rollar...
453K 33.3K 84
How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019
48.5K 3.6K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...