All Grown Up

By beenbreezy

*Read Lay Me Down, Lay me down 2: Yours forever, Lay me down 3, and Lay me down 4:Without you* Ashlen Was Aug... More

Getting you up to date
Time To Let You Go
Jesus Take The Wheel
The Visit
When The Devil Speaks
Trey
Very Sexual
Home For The Holidays
You Chose me
Anjoley And Ashton
Bihh
April Fools
Die With You
Leaving Too soon
The Card
Be Grateful
.RueLen
this what im gonna do
Pray for him
Quality Time
Im so done with love
Attention stunt
Not what it Looks like
Only For my eyes to see
Happier
Wardell • Stephen Curry. •AU•
Currently
A few days of Happiness
Golden State Lets Go!
NAU
Few days of happiness part 2
Too late to Apologize
Take what's mines
Baby muva
Fathers Day
Riley
When He's on the Road
Jesus Christ
Triple Win
Ashley
Say Yes to the dress
You're so beautiful
No hiding
I'm grown
I know so
The arguement
Added noises
Minions everywhere
Her Approval
Bad offspring
Lol
We need each other
We need each other

It was all just a dream

1.5K 64 50
By beenbreezy

Ashlen Pov

I Woke up and looked around.I was In my hello kitty bed.My Mom Came in my room with My baby brother ashton."Hey baby,You Was Sleep for a while." my Mom said."Mommy I had A dream you died..in a car accident,And daddy was very sad.He then married some girl named val,She had a son name ashton,Aiden Had A daughter at 17, Ansley was the athletic and talented child,And I was in college,By any chance does anjoley ring a bell?" I said.She looked at me in surprise."Yea,Anjoley was the name I was Gonna name ashton if he was a girl."My mom said."No Mommy,The child that died in your belly was gonna be anjoley." I said."Where Are you getting this from?" My mom said."My dream." I said."August Come Here."My mom said."Wassup?" He said walking in the room."Ashlen Had An Interesting dream,I died in a car accident,You was very sad,but ended up marrying A girl named val,Aiden had a daughter at 17 and ansley was athletic and talented and len was in college,And she knows about anjoley,But who's val?Do you know a val,August?." My mom said as daddy laid across my bed."oh wow,But no baby I don't know a val,Not at all."My dad said as Ashton Crawled Towards Him."Oh alright" My mom said."but good thing you're alive mommy,Because I didn't like that val one bit." I Said.My mom then hugged me and said"I'm glad I'm alive too baby." She then showered me with kisses. I Was glued to my moms hips all day.I didn't wanna leave her at all."I love mommy." I Said."I Love You too baby." She said.Mommy even let me sleep in bed with her and daddy.

Yaaayyy Ashley Is Alive,She's never been dead.It Was All A dream!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 0 15
Laid upon the pages of this book is a story. This is an autobiography. I struggled with writing this and, as you will soon understand, though I knew...
696 0 33
Sequel to 'Even Fat Girls Need Love'. You don't have to read that book to understand this one, some parts may be confusing though. This story takes...
48.4K 1.6K 63
THE FORGOTTEN HOPE AN: this book is crap. Honestly. I wrote it like years ago. The trope is shit and the spelling is even worse. Don't read it or at...