Animes React To COTE

Από YoussefAshraf462

This is a reaction fic but different animes ( 6 in total) react to Cote. This is my first reaction fic so I w... Περισσότερα

Prologue
1- Equality and Bus scene
2- Introductions
3- Convenience store
4-club fair
5- Swimming class
7- True nature and kiyo vs Manabu
8- Midterm Exam
9- New characters
10- Horrible Human??
volume 6 cover
season 2

6- School's true nature and 50% kun

8K 255 193
Από YoussefAshraf462

So this is a new chapter.
Warning this is going to be a very long chapter.

Be sure to prepare your popcorn and drinks and be prepared

Hope you enjoy it

Bye 👋 👋 👋

Now the students are trying to figure out the school's true intentions.

Kaguya: So what have we gathered about the school so far.

Miyuki: Well of course the school seems way too lenient by all the points they give away, especially the 100,000 private points.

Yukino: Also about the encounter of Ayanokouji-kun with the Senpais, once they knew that they were students of class D they gained confidence.

Fuutarou: Yeah, They also called them defective which is also a great mystery.

Haruno: Teachers also don't care if the students pay attention in class or not, they can do whatever they want and the teachers don't do anything and that is very suspicious.

Sakuta: The students don't seem at all like elite students, they are just normal, you can see the regular variety of student personalities like usual.

Hachiman: Also How they passed the entrance exams of the school, a school like this must have pretty tough exams, and those students like Ike and Yamachi aren't at all smart and aren't the studious type at all.

Oreki: Well these are the most important points we have gathered so far, we just need to piece them together.

Yukino: Well what we can do now is that assume that there is something definitely going to happen sooner or later.

Yui: This is giving me alot of headache.

Yotsuba: Me too.

Haruno: Well we have to be patient until the reveal happens.

Fuutarou: Yeah we have gathered the information and we just need to connect.

Hori: Hmm, I wonder what is really the true motives of the school.

Chizuru: We all have the same question

Oreki: I have a couple of theories we will see the videos and wait.

Y: Well we will start the next video and be ready because these will be one of the most important videos you will see that well explain most of the questions.

Chitanda: This is going to be exciting.

The next video begins.

On May 1, the morning bell rang for our very first day of class. Soon afterward, Chiyabashira-sensei strode into the room, holding a rolled-up poster. Her expression today was even more stern than usual.

Ichika: So that is the start of new month.

Hiratsuka-sensei: Seems like Chiyabashira-sensei is more serious than usual.

Kaguya: Well looks like something important will happen.

The others agreed and they all payed attention to the screen.

“Hey, sensei, did you start menopause or something?”

Unbelievably, Ike actually let that joke fly.

They all face palmed at Ike's joke attempt.

Nino: An idiot will always be an idiot.

“All right, your morning homeroom is about to begin. Before we get started, does anyone have any questions? If so, now is the time to speak.”

Chiyabashira-sensei completely ignored Ike’s sexual harassment. She
appeared totally convinced that the students had questions they wanted
answered. Immediately, several students raised their hands.

“Um, I checked my point balance this morning, but I didn’t see any deposits. Points are given on the first day of every month, aren’t they? I couldn’t buy juice this morning.”

"Huh"

Hachiman: Looks like there will be a catch.

Kaguya: It is expected but what is the catch?

Itsuki: So they didn't receive any points this month.

Yui: Well maybe it just a mistake by the school.

Oreki: I doubt that.

“Hondou, I already explained this before, didn’t I? Points are deposited
on the first day of the month. I’ve confirmed that points were wired this month without any issues.”

“Um, but…nothing was deposited into my account, though.”

Yuki: So if they deposited the points so how come they didn't get any.

Oreki: Maybe because that is thier points none.

Everyone got confused on Oreki's words except some who caught it.

Chitanda: What do you mean Oreki-San?

Oreki: Well you will find out right not.

Hondou and Yamauchi exchanged glances. Ike appeared too shocked
to notice them looking at each other. I’d checked my point balance that
morning as well, but saw that it had remained unchanged from the day
before. No more points had been deposited into my account. I’d simply
thought that the points would be wired later.

“Are you kids really that dumb?”

"What???"

Haruno: She called the class dumb.

Mai: Looks like they did something wrong.

Was she angry or delighted? I was getting an ominous vibe from
Chiyabashira-sensei.

“Dumb? What?”

As Hondou stupidly repeated her words, Chiyabashira-sensei looked at
him sharply.

“Sit down, Hondou. I’ll explain once more,” she said.

“S-Sae-chan-sensei?”

Hondou, taken aback by her unusually strict tone, slumped in his seat.

“Points were deposited. That much I know for certain. There is absolutely no chance that we forgot about anyone in this class. To think so is
ludicrous. Understood?"

Some others began to caught what Oreki sad earlier.

Yui: I still don't understand.

“Well, even if I tell you that we understand, we haven’t received any
points…”

Hondou, still perplexed, began to look dissatisfied. Supposing that what Chiyabashira-sensei said was true and that points had been wired to us,
then that meant… Had there been a discrepancy, then? Did that mean that zero points had been deposited into our accounts? My vague doubts quickly grew.

“Ha ha ha! I see. So, it’s like that then, teacher? I think I’ve solved the mystery,” Kouenji boomed, laughing.

He propped his feet up on his desk and smugly pointed toward Hondou.

“It’s simple. We’re in Class D, so we didn’t receive a single point.”

Fuutarou: Again with the class D.

Kaguya: Maybe we will know why it is important.

Oreki: Huh, maybe it is like ranking, there are 4 classes A,B,C and D, if it is correct then D is the lowest and this why the Senpais made fun of them in the convenience store and it must have to do something about the private points but that I don't know yet.

“Huh? What are you talking about? They said that we’d get 100,000 points every month—”

“I don’t remember hearing that, though. Do you?” Chuckling, Kouenji
boldly pointed at Chiyabashira-sensei.

“While he certainly has an attitude problem, Kouenji is exactly right.
For crying out loud, barely anyone seems to have noticed the hint I gave you. How deplorable.”

In response to this sudden turn of events, the classroom exploded in an
uproar.

Kaguya: Wait if I remember correctly she did say that you will receive 100,000 points this month not every month.

Miyuki: So that explains it she didn't specifically said they will receive 100,000 points every month just the first one.

Yukino: Well that basically is this part.

Yotsuba: Now I understand.

“Sensei, may I please ask you a question? I’m afraid I still don’t understand.” Hirata raised his hand. He appeared to ask on behalf of his
classmates rather than out of selfish concern. Just as I’d expect of the de facto class leader. Even now, he took the initiative.

“Can you please tell us why we didn’t receive any points? We won’t completely understand otherwise.”

That was certainly true.

“A total of ninety-eight absences and late arrivals. Three hundred ninety-one incidences of talking or using a cell phone in class. That is quite a few infractions over one month. In this school, your class’s results are reflected in the points that you receive. As a result, you wasted all of the 100,000 points that you should have received. That’s what happened"

Satoshi: So every mistake happened in the class either sleeping, talking, not paying attention all result in loss of private points.

Hachiman: So that is the mystery behind them leaving students do what they want.

Ruka: So why didn't they tell them about this?

Fuutarou: Maybe them figuring it out themselves is part of the school.

“I should have explained this all to you on the day of the entrance ceremony. This school measures its students’ true abilities. This time, you were evaluated as being worth nothing. That’s all.”

Chiyabashira-sensei spoke in a robotic fashion, devoid of any emotion. The doubts I’d had since coming to this school were finally confirmed, though, in the worst way possible. Even though we’d started with the huge advantage of 100,000 points, Class D had lost it in just a single month.

Haruno: So this is why there is free items in the store, for classes who got no private points for a whole month.

Yotsuba: Finally it is becoming more and more clearer.

I heard a pencil moving against paper. Horikita seemed to be tallying
the number of absences, tardy arrivals, and instances of talking in class down in her notebook, perhaps trying to make sense of the situation.

“Chiyabashira-sensei. I do not recall hearing you explain that to us before—”

“What? Are you incapable of understanding something unless it’s
explained in detail?”

“Of course. There was never any talk about reducing our points. Had that been explained beforehand, I’m sure we would have avoided being late or talking during class.”

“That is a rather bizarre argument, Hirata. It is certainly true that I don’t recall explaining the rules of point distribution. However, didn’t you all
learn in elementary school not to be late or talk in class? Was that not taught throughout your elementary and junior high schools?”

Hiratsuka-sensei: That us definitely true, even though the school is lenient, you are still a high schooler not in elementary school, you should be discipline no matter what.

Yukino: Yeah, even though they didn't know but it is still thier fault that they were acting like children.

“Well, that’s—”

“I’m sure that in nine years of compulsory education, you learned that being late and talking in class are bad things. And now you say that you can’t understand this because I haven’t explained it to you? I’m afraid your reasoning is flimsy. If you had simply acted properly, then your points would not have dropped all the way to zero. This comes down to you taking personal responsibility.”

There was no way for anyone to refute her perfectly sound argument. Everyone knew that bad behavior didn’t pay.

“Having just entered your first year of high school, did you honestly think you’d receive 100,000 points every month with no strings attached? At
a school established by the Japanese government for the express purposes of training gifted people? That’s unthinkable. Try using some common sense. Why would you leave it to chance?"

Fuutarou: Well that that is true, they should have realised there was something going to happen but they were clearly blinded by the points.

Mayaka: It was clearly a trap set by the school only students with good observations can find it.

Kei: I wonder how the other classes have done with thier points.

Mai: That is a good question.

Although Hirata appeared to be frustrated, he looked the teacher straight in the eye. “Well then, could you at least explain in detail how points are added or deducted? We can keep that in mind for future reference.”

“I cannot tell you. We cannot disclose the methods behind our student
evaluation. It’s the same as any other organization. When you enter a company, it is the company’s choice whether or not to tell you how it
evaluates its employees. However, I’m not cruel, and I’m not trying to be cold. In fact, this situation is so pathetic that I will give you one bit of
guidance.”

“Let’s say that you stop being late to class and have no more absences… Even though zero points will be deducted from you this month,
that doesn’t mean that your points will increase, either. That means next month you will still receive zero points. From another perspective, you could say no matter how times you’re late or absent to class, it doesn’t matter. So, you’re not really at a loss, are you?”

Sakuta: So even if they improved thier behaviour during class, it won't increase thier points.

Chitanda: So how will they increase thier points?

Kaguya: Maybe by achieving high grades and stuff like this, still there are things unclear.

Nino: It is crazy how this school in a month turned from heaven to hell for students.

"Tch…” Hirata’s expression darkened. Her explanation was so counterproductive that it had the opposite effect; some students seemed incapable of understanding what she meant. The students who thought they could improve their situation by remedying bad behavior had their hopes dashed. That was probably Chiyabashira-sensei’s, or rather, this school’s,intention.

The bell rang, signaling the end of homeroom.

“It looks like we spent too much time yammering. I hope that you understood the gist of it. Well, it’s about time that we switch to our main topic.”

From the tube she carried, she removed a white rolled-up poster and spread it out. She stuck the poster to the blackboard with some magnets. The still-confused students stared blankly at the poster.

“Are these…the results for each class?” Horikita tentatively took a
guess. She was probably right. Class A through Class D were listed. To the
side was a row of numbers that went up to a maximum of four digits. Class D had zero. Class C had 490. Class B had 650. And at the top was Class A, with a total of 940. In this case, 1000 points would mean 100,000 yen, wouldn’t it? Every class had apparently lost points."

Oreki: So my rank theory is right.

Miyuki: So it is a rank system.

Fuutarou: Also looks like the other classes did way better than class D.

Hayasaka: Yeah and look at Class A they barely lost any points.

Sakuta: Looks like they know what are they doing.

Futaba: So they knew the nature of the school.

Hachiman: Well they seem to be highly capable.

“You’ve all been doing whatever you pleased this past month. The school has no intention of preventing you from doing what you want. Your actions, such as being late or talking during class, only affect the points you receive. The same goes for how you use your points. How you choose to spend is entirely up to you. We have not put any restrictions on point usage.”

“This isn’t fair, though! We can’t enjoy our student lives like this!” shouted Ike, who’d stayed quiet until now.

Yamauchi wailed in incredible agony. He’d already used up all of his points.

“Look here, morons. Every other class got points. The amount of points we gave you for the first month should be plenty for you to live on.”

“B-but, how do the other classes still have points left? That’s weird…”

“I’ve already told you, there’s nothing unfair about it. All of the classes were scored using the same rules. Despite that, they didn’t lose as many as you. That’s the truth.”

Yui: Other classes must be smart.

Kaguya: They obviously knew there was a catch and were careful.

Miyuki: The big question now, how they placed in classes, like the classes A,B,C and D are the same in the rankings after the month passed, like they knew students of Class D would blow through their points and Class A would be aware of the points?

Fuutarou: That is an important remark.

Iroha: Maybe they are ranked by capabilities.

Kaguya: I would have thought like that, as most of the students of the class aren't special, but the thing that destroys that theory is Kouenji-kun, he is more than capable to be placed in the top and I don't believe that there is 120 more capable students than him, he is one of the best students in Japan.

Hachiman: Well that us the only question remaining.

“But…why is there such a difference in our point values?” Hirata also seemed to have noticed that the numbers were too tidy.

“Do you finally understand now? Do you see why you were placed in Class D?”

“The reason why we were placed in Class D? Weren’t we simply accepted into this school?”

“Huh? But classes are normally divided up like this, right?”

Students exchanged glances.

“In this school, students are sorted by their level of excellence. The superior students are sorted into Class A, the least capable in Class D. It’s the same system you’d find in the major cram schools. In other words, Class D is akin to the last bastion for failures. You are the worst of the worst.You’re
defective. This is just the result of you being defective.”

The last lines of Chabashira-sensei struck the theater as a shockness.

Miyuki: S-so it is true the students are sorted by thier level of excellence.

Sakuta: And who is placed in Class D is a defective.

Hachiman: Now everything is explained but it is still unbelievable.

Haruno: So the school isn't lenient at all it just a first test.

Chika: But to call everyone in the class defective is insane.

Mai: That means that everyone in this class has a defect of some sort.

Hayasaka: Well Kouenji-kun must be a class A student but he is placed in Class D for a defect?

Kaguya: Maybe his arrogance and narcissistic attitude is his defect.

Oreki: If even one has a defect, so Horikita, Ayanokouji and Kushida have one? Seems unclear, but this conforms that Kushida isn't the angle she seems to be.

Horikita’s face stiffened. She appeared shocked by this line of
reasoning. It certainly made sense to sort the superior students with the other superior students and the failures with the failures. If you mixed rotten oranges with good ones, the rotten would quickly spoil the good. Inevitably, the superior Horikita would find this revolting.

Hori: Looks like Horikita-san is the most shocked.

Yukino: From what we seen she thinks that she is a superior student, so of course she would be shocked when she hears that she is placed in the lowest rank.

I, on the other hand, was glad. This meant I couldn’t go any lower.

They all started laughing.

Nino: Pfff seriously how can someone make a joke in an intense moment like this.

Satoshi: hahaha but Ayanokouji seems like he wasn't surprised at all.

Ichika: Well he never changes his expression.

Mayaka: But you think he would in a situation like this.

“However, I have to say, this year’s Class D was the first to ever spend
all of their points in a single month. I am impressed by how much you indulged yourselves. Wonderful, just wonderful.”

Chiyabashira-sensei’s false applause echoed throughout the classroom.

Komachi: So they had the worst start ever.

Toru: Damn that must suck for them.

“So, does that mean that once we reach zero points, we’ll always stay
there?”

“Yes. You will remain at zero until you graduate. But don’t worry, you can still have a room in the dorms and free meals. You won’t die.”

Although we knew that it was possible to get by with the bare minimum, a lot of students weren’t comforted by that fact. After all, we’d lived a life of luxury this past month. To suddenly restrain yourself after that would prove seriously difficult.

“Won’t the other classes make fun of us?”

Sudou kicked the legs of his desk with a loud thwack. After hearing that the classes were divided based on merit, everyone else would probably believe that Class D was full of morons. Despair wasn’t unreasonable.

“What? You’re still worried about your dignity, Sudou? Well then, work to make your class into the best one.”

“Huh?”

“Your class’s points aren’t just linked to the amount of money that you
receive each month. They’re also indicative of your class rank.”

In other words…should we get to 500 points, then Class D would be promoted to Class C. This really did sound like a company performance
review.

Miyuki: So it is like a class competition.

Yotsuba: So they will compete to see who is on top.

Chizuru: That is a unique and a cool thing.

“Now then, I have one more bit of bad news to share with you all.”

She stuck another sheet of paper up on the board. It listed the names of
everyone in class. A number stood next to everyone’s name.

“Judging from these, I can see that we’ve quite a few idiots in this class.” As her heels clacked against the floor, she glanced at us. “These are the results of the short test you took a while ago. Your sensei was so happy
after your excellent performance. Come on, what in the world did you all study when you were in junior high?”

Yukino: Wow these scores are terrible.

Miko: How can someone score only 14 points?

Fuutarou: Some of these grades are even as bas as you girls.

Yotsuba: Hey that is so mean.

Nino: Idiot.

Itsuki: That is very cruel, we are not idiots.

With the exception of a few high scores, almost everyone tested below
a sixty. Even if you ignored Sudou’s wonderful score of fourteen points, there was Ike, scoring a little above him at twenty-four points. The average score was sixty-five.

“I’m so glad. If this were an actual test, then seven of you would’ve
had to drop out.”

"HUH??"

Miyuki: What does she mean by that?

Ruka: I have no clue.

“D-drop out? What do you mean?”

“Oh, what, did I not explain this to you? If you fail on a midterm or
final exam in this school, then you have to drop out. If we applied that rule to this test, anyone who scored below thirty-two points would be out. You guys really are stupid, aren’t you?”

“Wh-what?!” wailed Ike and the other failures.

There was a red line drawn on the paper, separating the seven people in question from the rest of the class. Among those seven people, Kikuchi had scored highest, with thirty-one points. Anyone with a score equal to or lower than Kikuchi’s had failed.

Yukino: So if you failed any exam you get expelled?

Satoshi: How this school became a nightmare suddenly.

Chitanda: Of this was an official exam 7 of the students in the class would have been expelled like that.

“Hey, don’t jerk us around, Sae-chan-sensei! Don’t joke about kicking us out!”

“Frankly, I’m also at a loss,” the teacher said. “These are the school
rules. You should prepare for the worst.”

“The teacher’s right. There do seem to be a lot of morons here.”

Kouenji wore a smug grin while he polished his nails, his legs propped on the desk.

“What the hell, Kouenji? You scored below the red line, too!”

“Pah. Where exactly are you looking, boy? Look again.”

“Huh? Kouenji is…huh?”

Starting from the bottom of the page, Sudou scanned upward, and there
he found Kouenji Rokosuke’s name. Unbelievably, Kouenji had tied for the top spot, scoring ninety points. That meant he’d been able to solve one of those super difficult questions.

Kaguya: Well that is expected from him.

Fuutarou: His is an amazing student both academically and athletically.

Hachiman: Also he seemed to know about the points system and why are they placed in Class D.

Chitanda: Wow Kouenji-san is amazing.

“However, nothing comes easy in this world. Mediocre people such as yourselves would have to be naive to think that you could easily get into the college or workplace of your choice.”

Chiyabashira-sensei’s words carried throughout the room.

“In other words, you’re saying that if we want to get into the company or college of our choice, we must, at minimum, surpass Class C?” Hirata
asked.

“You’re wrong. To make your dreams of a bright future come true, your only option is to overtake Class A.This school guarantees nothing for any other students.”

Fuutarou: Huh??, So the only way to get full employment boast is graduating from Class A.

Kaguya: So what they say about the school was just vaguely from what actually happens in the school.

Chiyabashira-sensei exited the room, closing the door with some force for added emphasis. The students marked in red were left dejected. Even the
normally proud Sudou clicked his tongue and hung his head in shame.

The video ends.

Y: So that is that video done.

Kaguya: This video was amazing, we finally learned alot of important stuff about the school.

Miyuki: We still have some new questions but we are satisfied now.

Chitanda: This is very exciting, I can't wait to see more now.

Y: Well get ready for the next videos, cause these will be important for knowing about Ayanokouji.

Hayasaka: Finally I get to know more of Ayanokouji-kun.

Chika: No way is time to solve Ayanokouji-kun's mysteries.

Y: Well let's get started.

The video begins

The loudspeaker came alive with a soothing sound effect, and a robotic
voice issued an announcement.

“Ayanokouji-kun, from first-year Class D. Please come see
Chiyabashira-sensei in the faculty office.”

Miyuki: Ayanokouji got called by the teacher.

Ichika: Did he do something bad?

Hachiman: I doubt it, so far he isn't the type to cause trouble.

Kaguya: I agree too.

Chitanda: Maybe he is summoned for something important.

“Looks like the teacher wants to see you.”

“Yeah… Sorry, Kushida. Gotta go.”

Yukino: He was talking with Kushida-san.

Y: They were just talking about what happened earlier.

Yotsuba: So this video happen right after the previous one.

Y: Yep.

I was sure I hadn’t done anything to get me called to the office. Exiting
the classroom, I could feel my classmates’ stares drilling a hole into the back of my head. Timid as a rabbit, I found the faculty office and entered. I looked all around, but I didn’t find Chiyabashira-sensei anywhere. Baffled, I called out to a teacher inspecting her appearance in a mirror.

Hachiman: Another hot chick, this school is filled with them.

Ishigami: I got a feeling something is going to happen.

Chika: Me too.

Excuse me, is Chiyabashira-sensei here?”

“Hmm? Sae-chan? Oh, she was just here a moment ago.”

The teacher had wavy,shoulder-length hair, which made her look mature. The way she said Chiyabashira-sensei’s name made them sound close. They were near in age and probably friends.

Fuutarou: We know get to see more about people outside Class D.

Kaguya: That is great now, we can see thier capabilities.

"She must have stepped away for a minute. Do you want to wait here?”

“No, thank you. I’ll wait in the hall.”

I didn’t like being in the faculty office. I hated attention, so the hall would do just as well. However, the young teacher unexpectedly followed me.

Izumi: I have a bad feeling about this.

Kazuya: Me too.

“I’m Hoshinomiya Chie, in charge of Class B. Sae and I have been best friends since high school. That’s why we call each other Sae-chan and Chie-chan.”

That information seemed kind of superfluous.

Satoshi: She is very hyper.

Yukino: So she is a close friend of Chayabashira-sensei.

Nodoka: They are the total opposites.

“Hey, why did Sae-chan call you?Huh? Huh? Why?” she asked.

“No idea.”

“I don’t understand. You were called to the office without a reason? Hmm? What’s your name?”

An onslaught of questions. She scanned me from top to bottom, as if
sizing me up.

Hachiman: Totally have a bad feeling about this.

"My name’s Ayanokouji,” I said.

“Ayanokouji-kun, huh? Oh, wow,that’s a cool name. You’re pretty popular, aren’t you?”

What was with this overly friendly teacher? She acted more like a student. If this were an all-boy school, she would have immediately captured every student’s heart.

“Hey, do you already have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“No… I’m, uh, not especially popular.”

I tried to seem reluctant, but Hoshinomiya-sensei kept pushing herself onto me. She grabbed my arms with slender, delicate hands.

Hiratsuka-sensei: S-she is way too casual for a teacher.

“Hmm? How unexpected. If we were in the same class, I’d never leave you alone. Perhaps because you’re so innocent? Or do you like playing hard to get?”

She caressed my cheeks. I had no idea what to do. She’d probably stop if I licked her fingers, but I had a feeling that’d get me expelled.

“What are you doing, Hoshinomiya?”

Chiyabashira-sensei appeared out of nowhere. With a loud thud, she smacked Hoshinomiya-sensei on the head with her clipboard. Hoshinomiya-sensei crouched and gripped her skull in apparent pain.

Satoshi: hahahaha Chayabashira-sensei saved Ayanokouji in the last minute.

Haruno: Who know what she would have done with Ayanokouji-kun if Chayabashira-sensei didn't interfere.

Hachiman: Poor Ayanokoji always involved with troublesome people.

“Ouch! What was that for?” she cried.

“For getting involved with one of my students.”

“I was only keeping him company while he waited for you, Sae-chan.”

“It would have been better if you just left him alone. Thanks for waiting, Ayanokouji. Let’s go into the office.”

“The guidance office?” I asked. “Did I do something wrong? I’ve been trying to keep a low profile here.”

“A good answer. Come.”

Yukino: Something fishy is going on.

Ishigami: I have a bad feeling about it.

Miku: Well we have to see.

While I wondered what this was all about,I followed Chiyabashira-sensei. Hoshinomiya-sensei remained by my side, smiling widely.

Chiyabashira-sensei noticed and turned, her face much like a demon’s.

“You stay,” she ordered.

“Come on, don’t be so cold! It won’t be the end of the world if I listen, right? Besides Sae-chan, you’re definitely not the type to give one-on-one guidance. Pulling a new student like Ayanokouji-kun into the guidance room out of nowhere… Are you after something, I wonder?”

Grinning, Hoshinomiya-sensei scooted behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders. I sensed a storm brewing.

“So, Sae-chan, are you looking to be dominated by a younger man?”

This statement made most people blush in the theater.

Nino: T-that is n-not going to h-happen, right?

Kaguya: I d-dont think so.

Dominated by a younger man? What did that mean?

"WHAT???"

Hachiman: W-wait seriously Ayanokouji doesn't know what that means.

Kazuya: How does he not know about it's meaning.

Chika: He is too pure and innocent for this world.

Kaguya: We knew that he is clueless about some general things, but for him not to know that, wow.

Chitanda: What does dominated by a younger man mean Oreki-San??

Oreki: Huh? Nothing important, you shouldn't purse that matter any more.

Chitanda: OK

Mayaka: Phew, Eru-san is also too pure to find it's meaning. But is it still shocking that Ayanokouji-kun doesn't know it's meaning, I thought all boys would know.

“Don’t say such stupid things. That wouldn’t be possible.”

“Hee, you’re certainly right. It wouldn’t be possible for you, Sae-chan,”

Hoshinomiya-sensei muttered, her words laced with a double meaning.

“Why are you following us? This is a Class D matter.”

“Huh? I can’t go to the guidance room? That’s not okay? Come on, I
can give advice, too.”

As Hoshinomiya-sensei continued to follow, a female student came up to us, a beautiful girl with light-pink hair. I’d never seen her before.

Hachiman: I am not surprised anymore by all those hot girls, this school is filled them them.

Yotsuba: That is a another girl from another class, she is very beautiful.

Kaguya: Looks like we are going to see more of the other classes now.

“Hoshinomiya-sensei, do you have a moment? The student council wishes to discuss something with you.”

She glanced at me, but quickly returned her attention to Hoshinomiya-sensei.

“All right, you have someone who needs you. Get to it.”

Chiyabashira-sensei smacked Hoshinomiya-sensei on the butt with her clipboard.

“Aw! She’ll get mad at me if I hang around any longer. See you later,
Ayanokouji-kun! All right, Ichinose-san. Let’s go to the faculty office.”

Chiyabashira-sensei lightly scratched her head while she watched Hoshinomiya-sensei leave. Soon after, we entered the guidance room, which stood beside the faculty office.

“So. Why did you call me here?” I asked.

“Well, about that… Before we begin, please come here.”

Sakuta: Yep definitely something is going to happen.

Miyuki: What does she want with him

Hori: Well we are about to see.

She briefly glanced at a clock hanging on the wall, which gave the time as nine o’clock, and opened the door. Inside was a small office kitchenette.
She placed a kettle on top of a stove.

“I’m going to make tea. Is roasted green okay?” she asked.

I picked up the container with the tea powder.

“Don’t make any unnecessary moves. Shut up and get in here. Understand? Don’t make a sound and stay until I tell you it’s okay to come out. If you don’t do as I say, you’ll be expelled,” she said.

Nino: I am so confused by what is happening.

Ichika: We all are too.

“Huh? What do you mean by—”

She closed the door to the kitchenette without explanation, leaving me
in there. What in the world was she scheming? I did as I was told and waited. Soon after, I heard the outer door to the guidance room open.

“Ah, come in. So, what did you want to talk to me about, Horikita?” I heard Chiyabashira-sensei say.

"Horikita??"

Kei: Horikita-san is also in involved in this.

Kaguya: Why did Chiyabashira-sensei call Ayanokouji-kun Excatly.

Yotsuba: Seems like Horikita-san wants to ask Chiyabashira-sensei a question.

Apparently Horikita was in need of guidance.

“I will be frank. Why was I sorted into Class D?”

Miyuki: Looks like Horikita is dissatisfied with being in Class D.

Yukino: Well someone as prideful as Horikita-san would wonder why she is placed in Class D.

Chitanda: I wonder why Horikita-san is placed in Class D.

“That’s true. You must consider yourself to be a superior person.”

I wondered how Horikita would respond. I’d bet she’d confidently
object.

“I solved nearly every problem on the entrance examination. I made no
substantial mistakes on the interview, either. At the very least, I shouldn’t
have been sorted into Class D.”

Yui: So how come of she nearly got perfect scores, she is still placed in Class D?

Kaguya: Well we now know that being placed in Class D means that you have a defect despite having good qualities.

Looks like I would have won that bet. Horikita was definitely the type to think herself superior. She wasn’t excessively self-conscious, either. She’d tied for first place on the test, as shown in the morning’s results.

“You solved nearly all of the problems on the entrance examination, hmm? Normally I couldn’t show the examination results to individual
students, but I’ll make an exception in this case. I just so happen to have your answer sheet here.”

“You’re incredibly prepared. It’s almost as if you knew I’d come here to protest.”

Iroha: She got Ayanokouji-kun, then waited for Horikita-san to arrive, so she knew Horitika-San would come.

Mai: What does Chiyabashira-sensei want from all of this?

Oreki: Well we have to wait and find out.

“I’m an instructor. I understand the mind of a student, at least to some
degree, Horikita Suzune. Just as you said, you did well on the entrance
examination. You had the third-highest test score among the first-year students and were close to the highest- and second highest scoring students. You did exceedingly well. And you’re right: We found no particular problems in your interview. On the contrary, we evaluated you quite highly.”

“Thank you very much. So then why?”

“Before I answer, why are you dissatisfied with Class D?”

“Who could be happy with an incorrect evaluation? Furthermore, the class rankings greatly impact our future prospects. Of course I’m
dissatisfied.”

“Incorrect evaluation? Perhaps your self-evaluation is far too high.”

Chiyabashira-sensei snickered, or rather, laughed outright. “I acknowledge that your academic ability is excellent. You’re certainly very smart. However, who decided that smart people are categorically superior? We never said that.”

Fuutarou: Well that is logical.

Hachiman: Well not for this school.

Nino: Everything they do is different.

“But…that’s just common sense.”

“Common sense? Didn’t common sense create our current, flawed society? Before, Japan relied solely on test scores to separate the superior and inferior. As a result, the incompetents at the top tried desperately to kick down the truly superior students. In the end, we settled on a system of hereditary succession.”

Hachiman: She has a point, now academics only doesn't matter, hereditary system is now what controls and of course stuff like high positions of the parents are what determine your merits in society.

The others agreed to Hachiman's statement.

A system of hereditary succession meant that things like social standing, prestige, and employment were passed down to future generations.
At those words, I groaned unintentionally. My chest hurt.

“You’re a capable student. I don’t deny that. However, this school’s
goal is to produce superior people. If you believe academics alone place you into a higher class, you are mistaken. That was the very first thing we explained to you. Besides, think rationally. Would we have admitted someone like Sudou if we decided superiority based solely on academic merit?”

“Tch…”

Despite the fact that this was one of the country’s leading preparatory
schools, this place allowed students to enroll for purposes other than academics.

“Furthermore, you may be too hasty in proclaiming that no one would
be happy to be incorrectly evaluated. Take Class A, for instance. They are
under incredible pressure from the school, and also the target of extreme envy from the lower classes. Competing every day with that kind of pressure bearing down upon you is far more difficult than you might imagine. There are some students who are happy to be incorrectly evaluated at a lower level.”

“You’re joking, right? I can’t understand such a person.”

Yukino: Who could ever don't want to be in higher position and love to stay in the dark.

Hachiman: I don't mind.

Oreki: Me too.

Hachiman: Me also.

Yukino: I could never think of such people.

“Is that so? I think that Class D boasts some of those people. Strange students who would happily be set at a low level.”

It was almost as if she were talking to me.

Yotsuba: Huh? So Ayanokouji-san is one of those people.

Miyuki: Well so far of what we saw of him, he likes to stay at the dark.

Hachiman: Good thing when you have people like you.

“You still haven’t given me an explanation. Was I honestly sorted into Class D? Did anything go wrong with the grading? Please double check,” Horikita said.

“I’m sorry, but you weren’t sorted by mistake. You are definitely in Class D. You are at that level.”

“Is that so? Then I will ask the school again, at another time.”

Apparently, she wasn’t going to give up. Horikita had merely determined that her homeroom teacher was the wrong person to ask.

Chizuru: She really can't accept the fact that she is sorted in class D.

Kaguya: Well to be truthful, of someone have high capabilities would be shocked to know that he is sorted in the lowest class on the school.

Sakuta: Well that is true if you are a person who thinks highly of themselves and that is the case of Horikita.

“You’ll get the same answer from anyone in a higher position. Besides,
there’s no need to be disappointed. As I told you this morning, it’s possible
for one class to overtake another. You could conceivably reach Class A
before you graduate.”

“I can’t imagine it will be easy, though. Forget overtaking Class A;
how in the world could those immature Class D misfits gain more points? I can’t see how it’s possible.” Horikita spoke the truth. The difference in points was overwhelming.

“I don’t know. You alone get to decide how you head down that path. At any rate, Horikita, do you need to be in Class A for any special reason?”

“Well…I suppose that’s enough for now. Excuse me. But know that  I’m not yet convinced I was sorted correctly.”

“Understood. I will keep that in mind.”

A chair squeaked against the floor, signaling that the discussion was
over.

“Oh, that reminds me. I’ve summoned another person to the guidance room. It’s someone relevant to you.”

“Relevant to me? No, you can’t mean… bro—”

“Come on out, Ayanokouji,” the teacher said.

Fuutarou: Huh so she is involving Ayanokouji in this.

Oreki: That doesn’t seem good at all for Ayanokouji, if Horikita find out that he heard the whole conversation.

Yui: I still don't understand why Chiyabashira-sensei summoned Ayanokouji-kun.

Futaba: I guess we Well know learn why.

This was a bad time to reveal myself. Maybe I just wouldn’t go.

“If you don’t come out, I’ll have you expelled.”

People were shocked by Chiyabashira-sensei's action.

Yotsuba: Huh?? Is she threatening Ayanokouji-san?

Chitanda: That is not fair to Ayanokouji-San.

Hiratsuka-sensei: A teacher should never use that kind of power wrongly on a student. But I wonder why she wants him to see Horikita now.

With a sigh, I entered the room. Naturally, Horikita appeared surprised and perplexed.

“Were you listening to our conversation?” she asked me.

“Listening? I know you guys were talking, but I didn’t really hear anything. The walls are surprisingly thick.”

“That’s not true. Voices carry pretty well into the kitchen.” Apparently,
Chiyabashira-sensei wanted to drag me into the action.

Miyuki: She even denied his claim of not hearing the conversation.

Kaguya: Why is she that desperate to make that plan?

Sakuta: I don't know but I will see now.

“Sensei, why would you do this?” Horikita noticed that this had all
been planned and was clearly angry.

“Because I deemed it necessary. Now then, Ayanokouji, I’ll explain why I called you here.”

Chiyabashira-sensei dismissed Horikita’s concerns and shifted her attention to me.

“Well then, if you’ll excuse me…” Horikita muttered.

“Wait, Horikita. It would be in your best interest to stay and listen. It
may provide you with a hint on how to reach Class A.”

Fuutarou: A clue to reach class A, we should pay our attention.

The others agreed.

Oreki: Is it going to be involving Ayanokouji? That is why he was called here.

Horikita stopped dead in her tracks and sat back down.

“Please keep it brief,” she said.

Chiyabashira-sensei chuckled as she glanced over her clipboard.

“You’re an interesting student, Ayanokouji.”

“Not at all. I’m certainly not as interesting as a teacher with a strange surname like Chiyabashira.”

People were laughing at Ayanokouji's joke towards Chiyabashira-sensei.

“Would you speak like that to every Chiyabashira in the nation? Hmm?”

If you looked all over the country for another person with the surname
of Chiyabashira, you probably wouldn’t find one.

The laughter increased.

Izumi: hahahaha that is true I also never heard of Chiyabashira before.

Dr.Maruo: Even though he didn't learn that at the White room, he still have a good sense of humour.

“Well, when I read over the entrance exam’s results, your scores piqued my interest. I was shocked.”

Miko: Ayanokouji-kun's entrance exam??

Hori: Huh? Is she going to show it?

Fuutarou: That could be very important.

The others payed very attention towards the next part.

On her clipboard, I saw a rather familiar answer sheet.

“Fifty points in Japanese. Fifty points in mathematics. Fifty points in English. Fifty points in social studies. Fifty points in science. You even scored Fifty points on the recent short test. Do you know what this means?”

Silence. That all on the minds of the students, they were completely shocked.

Smart people had thier eyes widened and couldn't believe thier eyes and they all know what that meant.

Fuutarou: I-impossible that has to be a coincidence.

Of course a high achieving marks like fuutarou couldn't believe it.

Sakuta: It can't be a coincidence, Do you the probability of getting 50 in all entrance exams and also score 5o in short test, that is extremely low to be impossibly achievable.

Kaguya: S-so that means that......

Oreki: Ayanokouji manipulated his own scores.

The other people who didn't catch it at first now understand and they became more shocked.

Yukino: Also these exams are essay type, so it is more harder to get that 50 on every subject, to think he was able to do it with such ease, it is amazing.

Hiratsuka-sensei: In my all life of being a teacher I never saw something like this. Is he a genius in disguise?

Haruno: Wow just simply incredible.

Dr.Maruo: Wonderful kiyotaka, but I know this is nothing compared to you true capabilities.

Nino: Wow he is getting more amazing and mysterious by the second......Huh? W-what are you thinking Nino?

Hayasaka: Wow Ayanokouji-kun is so cool, I really want to meet him in real life.

Ichika: Wow he is very interesting, I want to know more about him.

Iroha: Wow, looks like Ayanokouji-kun is someone amazing.

Kaguya: Yeah it seems like it so far.

Chitanda: I am even Oreki curious about Ayanokouji-san even more.

Oreki: Oh no

Yotsuba: Yep, he is super smart.

A stunned Horikita looked over my test paper and then shifted her focus to me. “This is a rather frightening coincidence,” she said.

“Oh? You believe that getting 50s all across the board was a coincidence? He did it intentionally.”

“It’s a coincidence. There’s no evidence that it’s not. Besides, what
would I gain by manipulating my scores in the first place? If I were
intelligent enough to achieve high marks, I would’ve tried to get perfect
scores.”

Yui: So Ayanokouji-kun denied it.

Oreki: of course he would, if this turns public, it will be the talk of the day and so far he hated attention and this will cause it even more.

Yui: I see.

As I feigned innocence, Chiyabashira-sensei sighed in exasperation.

“You really do seem like an odious student. Listen. Only 3 percent of
students solved the fifth math problem successfully. However, you solved it perfectly, and used a complex formula to do so. However, the tenth problem on the test had a completion rate of 76 percent. Did you make a mistake on it? Is that normal?”

Yukino: So that 100% conforms it.

Kaguya: Pretty much.

Hori: I still can't believe it.

Fuutarou: Wait that formula that he used to solve this math problem, I haven't seen it before.

Miyuki: Yeah me too.

Hiratsuka-sensei: A-amazing.

Haruno: H-how did he know it?

Mai: Why are you two shocked.

Hiratsuka-sensei: Because this is a college level formula, it isn't studied until towards the end of the college.

"Huh"

Fuutarou: So that is why I didn't recognise it.

Kaguya: Wait this is the entrance exam this mean his knowledge should have been till middle school, you could say he might have a background about first year of high school, but to use a college level formula perfectly is beyond amazing.

Itsuki: Is Ayanokouji-kun a genius?

Haruno: Well that is possible, but academics is only a small part of being a genius, there is alot we need to see to say that a 100%.

Ishigami: I believe he is, so he is like the overpowered me placed in a low rank place. But his cooler than any of them.

“I don’t know what normal is. It was a coincidence, I tell you. A coincidence.”

“For crying out loud!I respect your frank attitude,but it’ll cause problems for you in the future,”the teacher said.

“I’ll think about that when the time comes.”

Chiyabashira-sensei shot Horikita a glance that seemed to say, What do
you think?

“Why do you pretend not to know?” she asked.

“Like I said, it was a coincidence. It’s not like I’m hiding that I’m a genius or anything.”

Sakuta: I am pretty sure you are.

“I wonder. He may be even more intelligent than you, Horikita.”

Horikita flinched. Please don’t say anything unnecessary, Chiyabashira-sensei.

Hayasaka: I believe so.

Iroha: Me too

Kei: Me too

“I don’t like studying, and I don’t plan to try hard. That’s why I get those scores.”

“A student who chose this school wouldn’t say something like that.
However, some students may have different reasons for getting in. You, for example, and Kouenji as well. I think you’re fine with being in either D or A.”

Hachiman: Well that is true.

Chika: So Kouenji-kun as well.

Kaguya: Well yeah it doesn't matter if he graduated from Class A or D, his future is already set, so I am pretty sure he is fine with any place.

Komachi: So why did he enroll in this school.

Kaguya: That I don't know, he probably has a reason.

This school wasn’t the only abnormal thing. The teachers were weird,
too. Moments earlier, Chiyabashira-sensei had upset Horikita with just her words. It was almost as if the teachers knew every student’s secrets.

Miku: Really??

Miko: How would teachers have access to the secrets of students?

Kaguya: I don't know.

Futaba: Well it is just an assumption from Ayanokouji-kun so we don't know if it is true.

“I’m leaving, too. It’s almost time for the faculty meeting. I’m going to
close the door, so please step outside.”

She pushed us into the hallway. Why had Chiyabashira-sensei called
both of us in together? She didn’t seem like the type to do meaningless
things.

“Well. Should we head back?” I asked. Horikita didn’t respond, and I walked away. Probably best if we weren’t together right now.

“Wait.” Horikita called out,but I didn’t stop. If I managed to keep away from her until I got to the dorms, I’d be home free.

“Was your score…really just a coincidence?” she asked.

“I already said so, didn’t I? Or do you have any proof that I got that score on purpose?”

“I don’t, but…I also don’t understand, Ayanokouji-kun. You said that you like to avoid trouble, but you don’t seem to be interested in Class A.”

“You have an extraordinary fixation on Class A.”

“Should I not? I’m simply striving to improve my future prospects.”

“Oh, absolutely. You should. It’s perfectly natural.”

“When I entered this school, I thought graduation was my only goal. But the reality is different. I’m not even at the starting line.”

Horikita sped up and started walking next to me.

“So, why are you aiming for Class A?”

Oreki: So that is why

Chitanda: What do you mean Oreki-San?

Oreki: Chiyabashira-sensei did all this to male Horikita curious about Ayanokouji so that she forces him to help in reaching class A.

Mayaka: Huh? But why did Chiyabashira-sensei want to do that.

Oreki: My only guess is that maybe teachers also benefit from thier class graduating  from Class A.

Kaguya: That is a logical theory.

“I need your help, Ayanokouji-kun.”

“Help?”

Horikita glared at me.

“What if I refuse? Like how you refused Hirata this morning.”

“Do you want to refuse?” she asked.

“What if I said I’d gladly help?”

“I never would’ve thought you’d do it gladly, but I doubt you’d refuse. If you did refuse to work with me, then that would be the end of it. No matter what I said about our future, I’d be powerless if you refused. So, will you
help me or not?”

I wanted to say what she’d said before, when she’d silenced Hirata…
What was it, again? Well, it wasn’t as though I would just bluntly refuse
someone who asked for my help. Then again, if I told her I would help, she’d
probably run me into the ground until graduation. I needed the heart of a
demon.

“I refuse,” I said.

“I always knew you’d help, Ayanokouji-kun. I’m grateful.”

“I didn’t say that! I turned you down!”

“No, I heard the voice inside your head. You said you’d help.”

Terrifying! It was like she could read my thoughts.

“I don’t even know how I could help you, though.” Besides being an exemplary student, Horikita was incredibly quick-witted. She probably didn’t need my skills.

Hachiman: He also seems to downplay himself alot.

Yukino: Yeah I am pretty sure from what we seen he is more smarter than Horikita-san.

Kaguya: Well we haven’t seen that much of them yet but so far that is true.

“Don’t worry. I don’t require your brain power, Ayanokouji-kun. Leave the planning to me, and act as I tell you.”

“Huh? What do you mean by act?”

“Doesn’t our lack of points trouble you, Ayanokouji-kun? If you follow my instructions, I promise you we’ll see a point increase. I would never lie.”

“I don’t know what you’re cooking up, but there are other people you could count on. If you made friends, they’d cooperate with you.”

“Unfortunately, no one else in Class D is nearly as easy to manipulate as you.”

“No, there are several people. Hirata, for example. He’s popular and smart, so he’d be perfect. Besides, he’s worried that you’re all alone, Horikita.”

If she reached out to him, they’d probably become good friends.

“He’s no good. Even if he has some talent and ability, I can’t use him.
To use an analogy, think about the pieces in shogi. Right now, I don’t need a gold or silver general. I want a pawn"

So, you just called me a pawn? That’s what you called me?

Chitanda: That is not nice at all to call someone a pawn.

Yotsuba: Yeah, Ayanokouji-san didn't do anything to be called this.

Hayasaka: I want to beat up this bitch so hard.

Dr.Maruo: Control your self, I really want to laugh out loud, did she really call him a pawn? You don't know who are you missing with? Your are his pawn not him, Kiyotaka probably already deemed her as a tool for him, that what his mind now comprehend after what happened to him in the white room.

"So, if a pawn were to cooperate, he could become a gold general?”

“An interesting answer, but you don’t seem like the type to make that effort, Ayanokouji-kun. Besides, haven’t you been thinking, ‘I’ve always been a pawn, I don’t want to advance,’ all along?”

She’d shot me down with precisely the right brand of ammunition. If I were a normal person, my feelings would’ve been hurt.

Nino: What does he mean by that?

Yukino: I don't know what he means if he was normal

Fuutarou: That is a good question, we should write this in case it becomes relevant.

The others agreed

Dr.Maruo: of course he isn't normal, he wouldn't be hurt from such a foolish insult, if they really knew of your true nature Kiyotaka, they will be terrified.

“Sorry, but I can’t help you. I’m not suitable for this,” I said.

“Well, contact me once you’ve given it some thought. I look forward to hearing from you.”

Horikita wasn’t paying attention to what I’d said in the slightest.

The video ended

Chika: Poor Ayanokouji-kun.

Sakuta: Looks like he had been dragged into this mess.

Kaguya: So the video ended.

Itsuki: Wow I am so tired now.

Miku: Me too.

Fuutarou: It have been amazing video and astonishing.

Y: Well let's take a good break and continue.

One question,
Do you want me to add new animes in the reaction mix, I don't really use that much the rent a girlfriend one so if you have other suggestions feel free to do so

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

15.6K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
428K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
216K 3.8K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...