Jaan-e-Ada

Por suno_ayesha

Jaan-e-Adaa | जान-ए-अदा | جان آدا 'Jaan-e-Adaa' is a rollercoaster ride of collection of short stories filled... Más

Introduction & Content
Inayat
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕 Epilogue
Raniya x Ehan
Shiddat
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫Epilogue
Qurbat
✨Epilogue
Nazakat
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
Memes time 🤡 P1
Memes Time 🤡 P2
Vasl-e-Yaar

💫

18.1K 1.1K 339
Por suno_ayesha

Before we start the chapter I want to thank myyyraaa_ for the aesthetics. She understood the characters so well and made perfect aesthetics even when I told her not to. Thank you for this <3

_________________

Noor was standing in front of the vanity, trying to cover her puffy eyes with makeup.
She knew nothing about makeup and still she had to do this so nothing would be become obvious.

Almost a week had passed by after her abbu told her about the demand she was to accept.
Her days had gone by with nothing but crying.

This time she had made up her mind that she will not forgive her brothers. They didn't once tell their father to not do this.
It broke her heart.

She spoke them with monosyllabes every night at dinner because she knew they were as usual luring into accepting everything.
Aaban and Aazan had realized their sister had changed.
And they realized this too that how it felt when she wouldn't smile.

Dua's due date was nearing. Her niece or nephew could pop out anytime soon because the doctor had told the baby might come out in the 8th month only because of some issues.
Noor knew how scared Dua was. Labour is never easy.

And specially when her husband is nowhere to support.
Even today's afternoon, Dua had cried a bucket in Noor's arms. Noor wanted to scream at her Musa Bhai for not taking her Aapi's care. She wanted to.
But she couldn't.

They were to prepare a feast for Hamdani Family because they would come to their house for finalizing the proposal.
And finalizing also meant engagement.

Noor had not let Dua lift even a spoon. She made everything from the scratch with her Badi Ammi's help because they had clearly denied to use any maid's help because they couldn't trust for an important occasion like this.

Noor's heart was in a frenzy the whole day thinking that he would come at her house for their engagement.
She couldn't believe that he had agreed to marry her in the first place.

She remembers every single time how he behaves at the parties they are supposed to attend.

Every single male were to be present with a partner or a date for the night.
Even her brothers and cousins were in contact with many who they would take except Musa because every single time he had gone with Dua which Noor never understood why.
Even before they were supposed to be married, Dua had gone every single time with him.

Sometimes Shahmir would take her, but since the last two times, he had taken his girlfriend to the ball leaving her alone as she would go with her father.

But Zaviyar was different.
He never brought anyone. He was the only man who had never been involved with a woman or seen with any.
He would always come with his younger sister Hania and his bestfriend Mirhan.

Even the women who would attend the ball never dared to try their chance on Zaviyar. Because his one glare would make them scurry away.
He might be the only different guy she has noticed amongst hundreds of ones in a world like this.

A knock interrupted her and she gave positive response to the person on other side to enter.

"Aa jao."
And her cousin Shahmir had entered.

"Noor, Hamdanis aa gaye hai and everyone is sitting in the joint living room. Neeche aa jao, par living room me nahi. Kaam aane par bula lenge." Shahmir announced.

"Jee Bhai." With that Shahmir left leaving Noor whose heart was doing somersaults.

Hamdanis had arrived.
This only meant he was downstairs, waiting for her. Or was he?

Noor was running in the corridor of the house after handing Dua warm water and dinner because she couldn't come out tonigh because of her health.
Noor was scared that she might be in labour anytime soon.

The most shocking part was that Musa had ordered her to give Dua all this.
She couldn't believe he was the same Musa Khan she had ever known.

She was running without paying attention to her surroundings because she didn't want to get caught by any of the Hamdanis or her Abbu and Bade Abbu.
And suddenly her soot slipped on the marbled floor causing her to shriek.

But she never fell on the ground.
Instead she fell in the arms of a person who was about to enter the haveli and saw a beautiful girl. Most beautiful he had ever seen or believed.

Noor cursed herself, muttering things under her breath.
As she turned her face thinking it must be a maid who saved her, her breath hitched and eyes widened as she met with the same known pair of silver eyes.

She was looking at him dumbfounded with her mouth agape.
Her hands were clutching his biceps tightly, her nails digging in the crisp black shirt he was wearing.

Her heart was beating so loudly that she felt even he must be able to hear it.
And she was sure that he was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

Zaviyar Hamdani

"S...Sorry..." Noor whispered while stammering as she got out of his arms.

In hurry she was about to lose balance again when he held her securely making her sigh.

"Aaram se, Noor."

Noor was shocked to know that he knew her. Zaviyar Hamdani knew who she was. Zaviyar Hamdani knew who Noor was. Zaviyar Hamdani knew who his future wife was.

And his voice. The deep gravel sound made her feel butterflies in the pit of her stomach.
It was so husky, so dominant. Something which she felt held so much power.

He was at least 6'2. So taller than her 5'4.
He was dressed in black silken slacks and black dress shirt whose sleeves were folded showing his strong arms with veins.

He had the same beard which she had ever seen on him, in every single ball party.
His hair were settled perfectly with gel and his lips were pressed together.

His eyes.
They were the same that she thought made him look like a predator. And now they seemed to hold nothing but softness that she could never imagine.

Zaviyar Hamdani had troubled her mind and her heart as well.

And she could think of doing only one thing.
She ran away from the scene. She ran away from him without looking back even once.

All the while he kept looking at her with a gaze that had turned from steel to soft the moment he saw her.
The only word that escaped his lips was "Mashallah"

He was a goner.
Zaviyar Hamdani was a goner after a woman for the first time ever.
And that woman was his. His soon to be wife.

"Shaadi ek mahine baad kaisi rahegi?" Sikander Khan politely asked Rashid Hamdani and Yusra Hamdani.

Noor who was entering the living room with tea cups in her hand stilled hearing the sentence. Only a month?

"Jee Hamdani Sahab. Hamare dusre bete Shahzad ka nikaah bhi ek mahine baad hai, tou aap kahein to dono baccho ka saath hi kar dete hai." Salman Khan suggested politely.

"Shaadi ek haftay baad hi hogi." Zaviyar's gravel tone was heard making her shock even more.
"Nikaah roz roz nahi hote hai aur ye ek special din bhi hota hai which I can't share with anyone else. Meri aur Noor ki shaadi jab hogi jab me chahunga." Zaviyar continued making her heart leap out of her chest.

"J...Jaisa tum chaho Zaviyar." Her abbu had literally stammered which shook her to core.
This was the first time she witnessed her father in such a state. Scared of anybody.

Before the cups could fall out of her hands from the tray, she quickly served everyone.
When she reached Yusra Hamdani, she gushed over Noor, kissing her forehead.
When she served Rashid, he gave her a small smile that made her think he was nothing like her father and Bade Abbu.

And she did not dare to meet Zaviyar's eyes when she server him the tea.
"Look at me in the eyes whenever you are with me, Noor." His baritone was deep and husky. No one heard him because it was meant only for her.

Noor's eyes widened as she looked at her hesitantly whose silver eyes were boring into her own.
"Understood?" He asked seriously.
"J...Jee." Noor agreed trying not to create any scene.

"Noor beta, aao idhar baitho." Yusra Hamdani called patting the space beside her.

Noor hesitantly walked towards her and sat. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when Yusra complimented her on how beautiful she looked and how good the tea was.
Noor was relieved that her future mother in law wasn't like the usual ones.

"Hi Bhabhi. Me aapki hone wali sister in-law. Hania." A petite girl introduced herself.

Noor glanced at Hania who was looking like a graden of fresh flowers. She looked like someone who only carried positive vibes.
Noor smiled at her, introducing herself and the two seemed to go along well till the moment she noticed something.

And that something was Aaban looking at Hania keenly since a long time.
She didn't know who to think of. Should it be her brother who seemed to have taken interest in someone for first time or Hania who deserved everything one amazing person could possibly get.

"Musa, aapki begum kaha hai?" Yusra asked Musa when everyone were generally talking.

"Jee vo she is in her last trimester. Aaram kar rahi hai." Musa responded rubbing his scruffy beard.

"Aap milna chahengi hamari beti se? Musa, zara Dua ko lekar aao." Sikander spoke smiling politely.

"Nahi, kabhi baad me mil lenge. Usko aaram karne de." Yusra intervened.

"Chachu, vo aaram kar rahi hai. Tabiyat theek nahi hai uski." Musa said as politely as possible.

He had seen her state today in the bedroom how she was hissing every now and then and he had done nothing but ordered her to stay in the room and rest.
For the first time he had to get ready on his own, take the clothes out as well as accessories that made him realize how dependent he was on Dua even in her pregnancy state.

"Thodi der me kuch farak nahi padega Musa. Jao lekar aao." This time Sikander's eyes held fury though he spoke politely with a tight smile.

Clenching his fist, Musa got up and walked to the direction of their bedroom.

He opened the door of their bedroom and his eyes landed on Dua who was crying in her sleep, her body shaking.

Dua's state shocked him as he ran towards her and noticed the area around her abdomen soaked with water as well as their bedsheet.

"Dua...utho. Dua..." He tapped Dua's cheeks.

It didn't work as Dua continued to cry. He knew it was because of the pain she was feeling because her water had broke.
But she didn't look in her senses.

"Dua..." This time he had to lift her, trying to get her back to her senses.

"M...Musa...?" Dua drowsily mumbled.

"Haan Dua. Me Musa. Utho tum..." Before he could continue, Dua's painful scream had cut him off.

"Musa, dard ho raha hai. Aaahhhh." She anything but screamed.

"Shit. Dua, jaan idhar dekho. You are in labour. Abhi me tumhe doctor ke paas lekar jaaunga, ghabrao mat bas." He tried his best to pacify seeing Dua's cries increase second by second.

Without waiting for any other second, he lifted her in his arms bridal style running out of the bedroom to the door of the house.

As he was passing the living room, everyone frowned seeing Musa in this state and their frowned turned worse seeing Dua.

"Abbu, Ammi, Dua is in labour. We need to get to the hospital. Fast." Musa spoke in a hurry running out with Dua in his arms who was screaming painfully.

Noor's eyes widened seeing Dua in this state and her heart clenched at every scream of Dua that was of pain.
The scene was horrifying for her.

Salman and Mallika quickly ran after Musa who had already placed Dua in the backseat of car and soon the four were on the way to hospital.

The 4 brothers too ran outside as per Sikander's order.

"Abbu, please hume jaane dein bhai ke saath. M...Mujhe Aapi ke paas jaana hai." Noor pleaded to her father coming near him.

"Chup chaap baith jao. Dikh nahi raha Hamdanis yaha hai." Her father gritted out in a whisper so no one could hear him.

"Abbu, Aapi itne dard me hai aur aapko ye sab sooj raha hai. Mujhe jaane dijiye, please." Noor tried her best to make her father understand.

"Kya kaha maine abhi? Ye muh waapis khulta dikh gaya na tou mujhse bura koi nahi hoga." The fury in Sikander's eyes had made Noor whimper pathetically.

"Umm...hum chalte hai Khan Sahab. Aapko bhi ab hospital nikalna chahiye. Engagement tou kabhi aur ho jayegi." Rashid Hamdani spoke as Hamdani family got up from their seats.

"Arey...nahi nahi. Aap baithiye. Baaki sab gaye hai na hospital. Hamari kya zaroorat?" Sikander Khan intervened.

"Lekin Noor chahti hai jaana." Zaviyar had almost growled making a shiver run down her spine.

"Me raat ko drive nahi kar sakta Zaviyaar beta..." Sikander Khan tried explaining sweetly when Zaviyar's voice boomed.

"Mere saath chale jayegi fir Noor. Koi problem Khan?" Zaviyar's eyes were filled with fury even more than that of Sikander.

"N...Nahi. Kaisi problem?" Sweatbeads had formed on Sikander's forehead. It was due to fear.

"Chalo Noor." Zaviyar looked towards Noor who nodded frantically in distress.

It was hard for her to match Zaviyar's long strides. He walked so fast with those long legs that she couldn't catch up while even running.

And at one point se realized he had slowed down his pace for her and they quickly walked to his car.
She sat in the passenger seat. The car smelled like him. So intoxicating. He took his seat and in mere seconds he head sped off the roads, his Audi leaving behind every car.

If it was any other person, she would have been dead scared because of the speed and the rash driving but she didn't know why she didn't feel scared when he was doing the same.
Was it because he made her feel protected?

Noor didn't wait for Zaviyar as she ran inside the hospital as soon as he put brakes to the car. He had shook his head knowingly and went ahead to park, calling his men for security around.

He couldn't take any risk. He didn't believe in Khan's security and he knew it didn't take long for people to know a news related to him.
He wanted to protect Noor as much as possible.

Noor quickly ran towards the room number she asked from the receptionist and saw her brothers and cousins outside the OT, the red light on.
Musa was hanging on the door like a leech and she was too worried to pay attention to such things.

But she couldn't move further because Aaban had appeared like a wall in front of her.

"Noor." He had gritted out her name with nothing but anger.

"Kis wajah se aayi ho yahan? Abbu ke saath ho?" Aaban asked in a hard voice.
Noor shook her head looking down because it wasn't the truth.

"Tumhare dimaag me ye baat ghusti nahi ki hamare ghar ki ladkiyon ka iss waqt bahar aana sahi nahi hai? Jhuth bolkar aayi ho abbu ko? Bataya bhi hai ya firse chupa kar aayi ho?" His voice was filled with anger.

And Aaban had raised his hand for the very first time.

A whimper escaped her lips as she shielded herself in relfex but the slap never came.
Instead warm radiations reached her body.

Zaviyar had appeared like a shield, standing in between Noor and Aaban, his hand crossed over his chest, a look of fury on his face and the only thing that his eyes conveyed was 'I dare you'.

Noor realized Zaviyar was taller and more muscular than her brother Aaban who was no less previously.
But Zaviyar, he was something esle.

"Agar aaj ke baad mujhe sunne me bhi aaya ki tumne Noor par haath uthane ki zurrat kari, ya iss par waapis chillate dikh gaye, yaad rakhna. Raaton ki neend uda lunga. Ye haath jisse maar rahe ho, kaat kar tumhare dusre haath me de dunga. Ye muh, jisse itna gussa bahar aa raha hai, zaban kheech kar bahar nikaal dunga. Kuch karne ya bolne layak nahi bachoge Aaban Khan."
A chill of fear ran down Noor's spine at Zaviyar's cold tone and cruel words.

"T...Tum... hote kaun hai ye sab kehne wale?" Aaban stuttered badly.

"Me hun Noor ka hone wala shohar. Meri amaanat hai ye. Yaad rakhna. Aur me apni amaanat par koi aanch nahi aane dunga. Zindagi bhar." Zaviyar's words had made Aaban huff as he walked away sitting silently in one corner.

"Baitho idhar." He tuged at Noor's hand urging her to sit on an empty chair.

Noor softly nodded, not knowing why she wasn't scared of this behaviour of his towards Aaban because she knows for a reason how much her father, bade abbu and brothers used to scare her with their own.
And she sat silently, praying for her sister's well being while all the while Zaviyar stood like a statue beside her, maintaining a respectful distance.

Hey friends! See I did a double update because of amazing response on the story.

What is your take on Zaviyar? Whose favorite is he? Is he shocking for you or not?

And what's your take on the story till now?

Author's Note:

I don't know why but I received many dms saying that please make Zaviyar good and not a playboy. I had the same in my mind because I personally hate playboys. Why is every rich man shown a playboy everytime? I don't like this and I don't think I will ever show anything like this. Zaviyar's character will be like it should always been shown in stories, no offense to anyone.

Love,
Ayesha <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

232K 22.8K 73
ဇာတ်လိုက်က အရင်ဘဝတုန်းက အပယ်ခံလေးဖြစ်ပြီးတော့ ရုပ်သေးဘုရင် အဖြစ် ဖိအားပေးခံခဲ့ရတယ်။ ပြီးတော့ တော်ဝင်နန်းတော်ကနေ ဝိုင်းပြီးတော့ အနိုင်ကျင့်ခဲ့တဲ့ စစ်သ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
608K 58.9K 87
ရုန်းမထွက်ချင်မိတဲ့ မျက်ဝန်းသေတွေ၊ လှုပ်ရုံမျှပြောသည့် နီဆွေးဆွေးနှုတ်ခမ်းလေးနှင့်အတူ ထွက်ပေါ်လာသော နွေးထွေးနူးညံ့သံ။ မမလွမ်းကို တွယ်တာမိတဲ့ခဏတာမှာ ဖ...
441K 23.1K 51
အခြေအနေတစ်ခုကြောင့် လက်ထပ်ဖြစ်ခဲ့ကြတယ် အန်တီက ရိုးရဲ့ ဇနီးမယားပါပဲ... အေျခအေနတစ္ခုေၾကာင့္ လက္ထပ္ျဖစ္ခဲ့ၾကတယ္ အန္တီက ရိုးရဲ႕ ဇနီးမယားပါပဲ...