We're leaving this city.. (hu...

By Dark_moon983

This is a story of a Zombie apocalypse which the sans au's go through, following in the perspective of either... More

Prologue - pftt! Zombies?
Chapter 1 - disease?
Chapter 2 - rushing everyone out.
Chapter 3 - You, don't know what's going on?
Chapter 4 - Cross!
Chapter 5 - come with us?
Chapter 6 - help him.
Chapter 7 - Room C1.
Chapter 8 - we were best friends.
Chapter 9 - that makes sense.
Chapter 10 - Crawler's attack.
Chapter 11 - killer's here!
Chapter 12 - outside, they've gone outside!
Chapter 13 - Dead??
Chapter 14 - Transport.
Chapter 15 - Goth and Palette!
Chapter 17 - meeting in C1
Chapter 18 - Dream's death may bring a toll.
Chapter 19 - One week.
Chapter 20 - He's dead, he's dying and everyone else should be fine.
Chapter 21 - Car crash, Cross?
Chapter 22 - Time-skip.
Rewrite??
Rewrite book!

Chapter 16 - food

165 5 0
By Dark_moon983

Killer sat on the window sill, staring out and trying to avoid Horror's glare. Error was sat by Blue, they had a small talk about Dream. Ink was staring at them, Nightmare was reading and Dust was still out.

The silence around, minus Error and Blue, was the most tense that Killer had ever felt. He wanted to change that, "Night?" Nightmare looks up, an unbothered look upon his face.

"What is it Killer?" Nightmare asked, putting the small recipe back in the book.

Killer smirks and walks over, ignoring Horror's glare, "I was thinking~" he stood infront of Nightmare, his feet between Nightmare's.

"That's not a good sign." Nightmare murmured, leaning back. Killer leans forward, looking Nightmare in the face. He leant one hand on Nightmare's armrest.

He sighs heavily, "well, we're gonna be here a while. Why not me." He points at himself, "and you~" he pokes Nightmare's chest, "go find some stuff, maybe some more room?"

Nightmare wafts his hand at Killer's, forcing it away from him, "go on then."

Killer smirks at him, standing up before glancing around. Horror was staring at him still. Killer ignores it, walking outside. Nightmare follows quickly behind.

Nightmare shoves past Killer, walking down the hall. Killer follows behind, "do you think Horror'll forgive me?"

Nightmare thought for a moment, "to be honest, No." Killer sighs, "but... you could do something to help." Nightmare suggested, Killer glances at him.

"Thank goodness!" Killer exhales, standing by Nightmare. He glances at his negative boss, he seemed to be a lot calmer and kinder. A small smile spreads on his face, he liked Nightmare like this. He always liked Nightmare but him like this was just better.

Nightmare stares at Killer's feet, the unequal steps were rather entrancing. It was weird for him, he knew Killer better than anyone but him being this emotive around killer was strange.

"What could I do?" Nightmare looks around, pushing open a door and ignores Killer's words. Killer sighs, following Nightmare.

Nightmare thinks for a moment, looking around, "you could... help them?" Nightmare glances to the occupants of the room, nodding to them and walking through the room.

"How do I help them?" Killer asks, crossing his arms as he follows Nightmare.

Nightmare grumbles, "I don't know." He walks through the hallway he had gotten to, "that's not my strong suit."

Killer mutters to himself, "but you know almost everything!" He spreads his arms childishly, "how do you not know this?"

"I don't know a lot of things." Nightmare says, stopping and turning to Killer, "I just choose to do things I know." Killer nods, liking his way of working. To be honest it was really smart!

Killer glances at Nightmare, "is that what happened between you and Dream?"

Nightmare stays quiet.

"I mean, you seem to be avoiding him... not forgiving him." Killer pushes the subject, "ignoring him. Saying you hate him."

Nightmare grew mad, Killer always tries walking on that fine line, "shut up."

He sped up, killer smirking at how far he was able to go. Nightmare grumbles to himself, walking over to a largely labelled sign on the wall. It was written in easily read italic.

'Floor 1: reception
                Office
               Disable Rooms 1-10
               Emergency rooms 1-4
Floor 2: rooms 11-20
               Share rooms 1-3
               Cafeteria
Floor 3: rooms 21-34'

And so on up the top floor

"Hm..." nightmare sighs. He walks along the wide hallway, passing the lines of chairs and doorways, "what time is it?"

Killer starts walking backwards, glancing at the clock at the end of the corridor, "21:50" he says.

Nightmare nods, "let's get some food for tonight, then we'll be fine. Maybe extra room, like you said." Killer smiles at him.

"Ok." Killer says, "..." he thought for a moment, "what is the main thing you'd choose to do?"

"Hm?" Nightmare questions, walking further and turning a corner. He couldn't see anything labelled cafeteria.

Killer steps forwards, meeting Nightmare's pace and keeping it, "you know you said you chose to do stuff you know." Nightmare gives a small nod and Killer carried on, "what would you normally pick? Like outside of work."

"..." nightmare sighs, "not much, I normally just go to a local coffee shop." He glances at Killer, "I assumed you wanting to know my interests."

Killer nods, "yeah, I've never seen you unless you were giving out jobs or working. I don't know what you like, love! Hate, dislike. I don't know your weird habits or hobbies!" Killer's hand move in an exaggerated way, "for instance, I liked sitting by the park and watching the sun set. The kids on the skatepark were funny, almost all the time, someone would fall over." Killer sighs to himself, "all their friends would laugh, the fallen doing the same and then standing up. They would all learn from those experiences..." it seemed he was getting a bit emotional, "it sounds like fun."

Nightmare noticed the sudden aura around Killer, it was faint but very weird. It didn't know whether to be; jealous, mad, upset, happy or none of those. "You didn't do that as a kid?" Nightmare asks, putting his focus on Killer, "I'd assume you had that sort of childhood, out every night with friends."

Killer chuckled but shook his head, "my parents were over the top. They were very nice, for a bit, but they didn't allow me out at all. I was homeschooled since I was born." He mutters the next bit to himself, "i mean it should've been that long." He then glances at Nightmare, "I just try to stay around people now, I need to catch up on everyone."

"Oh." Nightmare mumbles, "I thought you'd have been in a band or something. With everything you do." Killer laughs.

"Why'd you think that?" He asks, smiling at Nightmare, "is it because I always look tired or a bit over enthusiastic with my emotions?" Nightmare nods.

He gives a small smiles back, "you are very vocal." Killer grins at Nightmare.

"I'd have to sing aswell!" Killer raises an eyebrow at Nightmare, "you think I'd have a good voice?"

Nightmare hides his smirk, "I'm not sure, your voice is annoying so I think you would do well." Killer looks offended, but still very playful.

"Music is my life!" Killer yells at Nightmare, it would've sounded serious... if he wasn't smiling and trying not to laugh, "I would sing to get your love and everything I want!"

With that, he burst into laughter. Nightmare was listening to Killer's words, he heard that right. Right?

Nightmare carries on, trying to ignore the words he had just heard. Killer had stopped laughing and was smirking at Nightmare, almost as if he knew what Nightmare had heard.

Silence fell over them and they got to a pair of glass double doors. The sign over it was, 'Cafeteria' which was exactly where they needed to be. They just wished it wasn't such a puzzle to get there.

Nightmare opens the doors, walking in to have a small shuffle of chatter. He walked over to the counter, ordering a big amount of food. It was a good selection for most of them. Killer stood next to him, looking at the growing pile.

"Killer, you take those two bags. I'll take the other two." Nightmare says after he had shoved all the food into only four bags. Nightmare had a way of effortlessly fitting everything into something small, for instance a paper bag.

Killer picks up two bags, Nightmare picked the others and they retraced their steps. Killer used his back to push open the glass door.

"Hey, what weird hobbies do you have?" Killer asks, springing the question on Nightmare.

Nightmare hides his face a bit, "I don't have any." Killer laughs, shifting his grip on the bags.

"Of course you do! Everyone has one." Killer smirks, striding to Nightmare's pace.

Nightmare looks at Killer, "do you?" Killer went quiet, he bit his lip questioningly.

"Oh! I have a random enjoyment in throwing knives, I'm a good target~" he signals to his black shirt, which had a red target on his chest.

Nightmare stares at Killer, totally unimpressed about his joke, "well mine isn't as edgy if I don't explain it."

"Tell me!" Killer squeaks, he jumped closer to Nightmare.

Nightmare sighs while turning a corner, "I collect some crystals..." killer looks at Nightmare, confused for a moment.

"You... collect crystals?" Killer repeats, glancing at Nightmare who was looking away, "that's... so cool! Are they pretty?"

Nightmare was surprised at Killer's reaction, "they are pretty. I mainly use them to curse different people and that, I have different things aswell."

(I am so sorry, I did some research but now I've forgotten it all and I'm not sure if I am correct so I'm trying not to offend anyone!!)

"That's so cool!" Killer jumped, he was very impressed by Nightmare. He was always impressed by Nightmare to be honest.

Nightmare felt his cheeks warm up, it was weird for him but the feeling was rather comfortable. It didn't feel like burning but more like a warm bath at just the right temperature.

Killer didn't enjoy it, his body was burning up. It hurt him, it wasn't pleasant. He knew he wasn't one for positivity but he didn't enjoy loving emotions. He still loves being around Nightmare, it's just he didn't like the emotions he gets from Nightmare. It was all so powerful and manipulative.

"Thank you." Nightmare says, getting into the room which had Dust in it (and the others).

Ink looks at them, "oh, finally! I was starving." He exaggerates, taking a bag from Nightmare and walking back to Error's seat.

"What took you so long?" Error questions, glancing at the food. Nightmare takes the chair by the door.

Killer smiles at him, "just got lost, that's all."

"Thought you got eaten for a moment." Error laughs, enjoying the idea of Killer and Nightmare being eaten. Actually mainly Killer, he enjoyed Nightmare's company.

Nightmare sighs, "have the food, we didn't get the room."

"Why not?"

"I got bored."

"Fair enough." Error nods, taking something circular shaped from the bag. It was a sandwich but like a burger shape?

———————————————————

They all chatted for a couple of hours, Killer was staring outside. The sun had set a couple moments ago and Killer's eyes adjusted to the random shapes on the floor.

"Who's out there?" Blue asks after walking over. He had given up on trying to get Horror to eat, forcing him wouldn't do anything for Horror.

Killer shrugs, "there's a group of people, two have just left the group. They're going for a car that parked down there." He points down the road, "they're bargaining for two because... well there's two drivers."

Blue nods, "well I hope they get out." Killer glances at Blue and sighs.

"Yeah, they'll be fine. I think." Killer looks into the room; Error was knitting with Nightmare, Ink was asleep and Horror was whispering small words to Dust.

"Well we should go to sleep?" Blue asks, offering a hand for Killer to hop down from the windowsill.

Killer nods, taking Blue's hand and balancing on the floor, "come over here." Killer says, still holding Blue's hand and directing him to a free corner, "I want to cuddle."

Blue smiles, "ok then." Killer sat down, Blue sitting next to him and allowing Killer to lean on his shoulder.

Killer quickly fell asleep to the nice embrace, he didn't think of this as an act between lovers but more of a way to build a friendship. Even if he had only seen Blue a couple of times, it was still nice.

Blue liked the comfort, he didn't really care but still enjoyed it. He could fall asleep in a bit.

"Error?" Blue whispers, looking up to Error and Nightmare. Nightmare glances from his book as Error stops sewing.

"Hm?" Error hums.

Blue smiles at Error, "do you want to cuddle to?" Error looked away embarrassed.

Nightmare smirked at Error, "go over there." He pushed Error's shoulder.

Error sighs but goes over to Blue's over side, wrapping an arm around Blue's chest. Nightmare puts down his book, curling up in his seat like a cat. Horror must've fallen asleep because the small purring that came through his mouth, he was leaning on Dust's chest.

Dust wasn't awake. Still.

But.

His hand moved, only to Horror's hand. It gripped against Horror's fingers, holding onto it with weak force.

The only problem was that nobody noticed.

———————————————————
Author note:
I hope everyone has a good holiday! And a merry Christmas (if you celebrate!) thank you for the help with who to credit! I am very grateful ^^
Have a good day/night!
Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 66
This book is in the process of being edited, so if you see something that doesn't make sense. Just know it's being fixed!✨ ~ ~ ~ ~ Demons have had...
24.4K 765 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
3.1K 38 12
Sanscest, need I say more... feel free to request anytime. Ships I won't do: Dreammare: I will write but only if given a very good scenario ( I don't...
5.6K 212 24
(Cover is my Bobo drawing of the story I guess) when ink and nightmare came out to their groups, everyone was supportive... well besides some.... Esp...