𝑢𝒏 π‘¬π’…π’ˆπ’† °𝑳.𝑺.Β° βœ”οΈŽ

By Just_a_genius_1D

Louis, the boy everyone knows as the well famous singer. They all love him for that, but Louis wishes someone... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (Let's continue writing this story!)
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
All this time
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue of a never ending story, love included

Explanation

1.6K 21 11
By Just_a_genius_1D

December 10th, 2021

----

Hello people!

New book, new feelings! I must say I missed being on wattpad and writing, which some of you might know is my passion. I will update this book as much as I can, but I can't tell you exactly when that will be, or how often.

I really wanna thank you all in advance for the support and love, the dms and comments are always open!

My opinion on larry stylinson, something I explained multiple times but will do again to prevent misunderstandings, is pretty clear.

I love if they are together, but if not I also am alright with that because I want them both to be happy, with whoever they are as long as they are happy I am, but that doesn't mean I don't love/like the idea of them being together.

This is just fanfiction and ideas I made up my own, just creativity and maybe references of 1D (:

That said, thanks again and hope you will love my book!

To mention:

- There won't be smut in this book.
- There aren't really trigger warnings, if there will be I will announce that at the top of the chapter.
- Some swearing is possible, but not often mentioned in the story as it's not a writing style of mine.

See ya'll soon!

-N🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 335 37
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π‘ͺ𝑬𝑢 π‘³π’π’–π’Šπ’” 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š, 𝒂 π’‰π’π’Žπ’†π’π’†π’”π’” π’ƒπ’π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’†π’” π’‰π’Šπ’Ž π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒆...
48K 1.3K 54
In honor of the famous, "Always you" by Louis Tomlinson, which inspired the name :) Louis, is exploring and working on his solo career watching his...
11.9K 628 8
❝is that really the way you would want someone to treat you?❞ ❝i would deserve it.❞ [or: louis has self-destructive tendencies and harry treats him...
37.4K 1.3K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...