Forever Mine (ROYAL RIDERS SE...

By NightTime_Storiexs

Never in a million years did I think I would cross paths with him again. Michael Woods. The boy who broke my... More

Aesthetics
1| Never
2| History
3| Breakfast
4| Game
5| Questions
6| Ride
7| Rush
8| Club
9| Hostile
10| Firsts
11| Forever
12| Truths
13| More
14| Propose
15| Hurts
16| Winner
17| Vodka
18| Trusted
19| Here
20| Always
21| You
22| Hockey
23| Missed
24| Secret
25| Different
26| Hidden
27| Mistake
28| Hate
29| Forgive
30| Disturb
31| Ready
32| Drive
33| Paparazzi
34| Rules
35| Lost
36| Permanent
37| Quit
38| Mystery
39| Epilogue 1
NEW BOOK!

40| Epilogue 2

60.2K 1.6K 582
By NightTime_Storiexs

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Epilogue 2

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Epilogue 2: (Michael's POV)

Two years later...

"Daddy!" 

My eyes snapped open as I turned to look at Leo. 

Amelia looked at him as well, putting a finger to her lips quickly. "Shh, shh, shh!" she whispered, catching him as he ran over from the pool, his arm floats still secured onto him. 

Emma stirred on my chest, her pacifier moving between her lips. I patted her back gently, turning to look at Leo as Amelia pulled him down into her lap. 

"No yelling, Leo," Amelia whispered in his ear, grabbing a towel and putting it around him, ruffling his hair dry. "Emma's sleeping." 

"On daddy?" he asked in a hushed voice, looking over at me and where Emma lay on my chest. 

I nodded slowly. 

"There's a crocky in the pool," he hissed, turning to Amelia. 

Amelia frowned in confusion, looking at me. "What?" she laughed quietly, rocking him back and forth in her lap. "What are you talking about, sweetheart?" 

He shot up, throwing the towel to the side. I picked it up, draping it on the arm of my sunlounger. "Come on, mommy, hurry!" He grabbed Amelia's hand, using all his strength but still failing to pull her to her feet. 

"Okay, okay." She stood up, leaning in to fix Emma's hair and peck my lips before Leo tugged harder at her. She jogged a little in her sundress and walked with Leo over to the pool right in front of us. 

I could see from here as our three-year-old little boy jumped, pointing to a crocodile floatie that was never here. I stood up, adjusting Emma and placing her head on my shoulder gently before walking over to them. I rolled my eyes, looking at the backyard entrance. "You can come out, Vince," I sighed. 

He strolled in, holding another giant dolphin floatie. He waved, tossing the floatie in the pool. 

"Uncle Vince!" Leo yelled, letting go of his mother's hand and running to Vince, squealing. 

Vince laughed, scooping him up. "Hey," he laughed, ruffling Leo's damp hair. "Do you like your new floaties? I heard the old ones popped." 

Leo nodded. 

"Who popped them, Leo?" Vince asked. 

"Me," Leo laughed, scratching his head. 

"Bad boy," Vince scolded playfully and then swung him towards the pool, counting down from three and then slowly dropping him in the water, his arm floats still secured. He then walked over to us. "Hello, neighbors," he mumbled, giving Amelia a quick side hug and then me before poking Emma's cheek. 

"Hello, neighbor. Stop spoiling my son," Amelia sang and then smiled. 

"No, Amelia," Vince said mockingly. 

"You want to know what I think?" I asked. 

"No," Vince shook his head. 

"I think you should have your own kids and spoil them instead of mine. Leo expects gifts every time you come over." 

He frowned in confusion. "I come over every day." 

"Exactly," Amelia hissed. 

"Oh, shut up," Vince scoffed at us. "You have a cute kid, I'm his uncle." 

"I wish I had uncles like that growing up," Amelia snickered, standing beside me but keeping an eye on Leo in the water. "Where's Demi?" she asked. 

"She's coming in a bit, she's bringing in the other toys," he cleared his throat, scratching his neck. 

Both Amelia and I stared at him. 

"I'll throw you in the pool," he said to Amelia. 

"Why me?" she asked. 

"Because Michael's holding little Emma. Your daughter is ten months old, have some shame, lady." 

She rolled her eyes. "My daughter is one-year-old, Uncle Vince, can't you do math?" 

"Cut the fake hostility please, my daughter is stirring," I scolded. 

Amelia frowned, stroking Emma's cheek softly. She went back into her deep slumber after that. 

As Demi walked in, Vince went to help her and Amelia faced me. "Your best friend will spoil our kids before he even has his own." 

"Sorry," I said. 

She hummed, her nose scrunching up before she leaned in to kiss me. 

Demi and Amelia sat together and chatted for a while, Vince was swimming with Leo, pushing the floatie around while Leo sat on it. 

After an hour or so, everybody came inside for some snacks since the sun would be setting soon and that was enough swimming for Leo. He sat with a towel wrapped around him while Amelia and Demi served the chicken nuggets and sandwiches Amelia made earlier. 

Emma woke up by then and now Vince and I sat cross-legged on the floor, trying to help her take her first steps. "You liar," he snickered, glaring at me. "You said she walked last night." 

"She did," I bit out, Leo sitting beside me with ketchup around his mouth and a chicken nugget in his hand. 

His brows furrowed and his eyes shot daggers at Vince. "She did!" he yelled. 

Vince bit back a laugh, nodding slowly. "I believe you, Leo." 

Leo let out a 'humph' eating more nuggets while I moved to my knees, Emma holding onto my fingers in each hand, taking slow steps towards Vince. He caught her before she fell and then helped her walk back to me. 

"Go, Emmy!" Leo cheered beside me. 

I grinned as Vince let her go and she waddled over quickly. I caught her, gasping as I hoisted her up and then brought her in, kissing her cheek. "Emmy did it," I sang, looking at Leo. 

"Emmy did it!" he screamed, standing up and jumping. 

I laughed, ruffling his hair and putting an arm around him while he wiped his mouth on the towel. I shot him a pointed look. 

He looked at me and giggled sheepishly before tickling Emma. He loves acting like this with her. He sits with her for hours on end on her mat and sings her poems and rhymes, he tickles her and she laughs, he hugs her, he pats her on the back when she cries and can't sleep too. 

I set Emma back down and Vince continued helping her walk while I turned my attention to Leo. "Don't you want to shower?" I asked, taking the towel away and brushing his hair out of his eyes as he shook his head. "We should get you showered before mommy comes with dinner. Come on." I stood up and he whined as I picked him up. "Mommy's making pizza for dinner, you know," I said, holding him as I carried him upstairs and into the bathroom. 

He sat on the counter patiently and watched as I filled up the tub and added "bubbas" which translates to "bubbles" of course. I kept my swim trunks on and sat on the floor by the tub while he sat inside, splashing around and talking to me animatedly. 

He understands a lot for his age and I couldn't be more proud as his father. He tries his best to form even the complicated words but he talks clearly enough for us to guess and make out what he's saying. 

"Knock, knock." We turned to Amelia who stood at the door, smiling. 

"Mommy!" He splashed even more. 

I laughed while Amelia walked over, kneeling beside me. "Hey, handsome," she sang, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Are you ready to come out? Your pizza is almost ready." But he was too busy playing with the rubber duck to listen. 

She turned to me. "Clean him up?" 

I nodded, staring at her. 

"Listening?" she laughed. 

I nodded absentmindedly again. 

She snapped her fingers in front of my face. I blinked, coming out of my daze. She sighed, her eyes scanning my face. "I love you." 

"I love you too," I chuckled, tucking her hair behind her ear. 

She leaned in, kissing me a few times. She pulled me in closer, smiling against my lips. We both pulled apart, realizing this would have to wait until a little later. She glanced at Leo and gasped, moving back quickly as he made a giant splash, drenching me. She stared down at us from where she stood at the sink, covering her mouth with one hand and snorting before she burst out laughing. 

I sighed, turning to Leo. "Oops," he mumbled, blinking those big blue innocent eyes. 

He looked between me and Amelia with those puppy eyes and she chuckled, "You know, he looks just like you did as a kid. Do you know which picture I'm talking about?" 

I hummed, nodded, and stood up, draining the tub and picking him up, taking him in the shower. I found the right temperature, holding him in my arms. "The one where I'm in the tub with a rubber duck on my head and bubbles on my face," I snickered. 

She nodded. "You looked adorable." She turned to Leo. "And you look just like your daddy." 

"Becush—" 

"Because," I corrected slowly, grabbing the showerhead and setting him on the floor, aiming the water at his head. He squealed, laughing and trying to reach it. "Say it," I laughed, grabbing the baby shampoo, putting the showerhead away. 

"Bee-cause," he broke it down. Amelia nodded from the other side of the glass, kneeling again. "Bee-cause I love daddy," he grinned up at me. 

"Daddy loves you," I sang, rubbing the shampoo in. 

Amelia warned, "His eyes." 

I wiped the shampoo away from near his eyes with the back of my hand and then grabbed the showerhead. 

"You two come down quickly, hmm?" 

I nodded. 

"Bye, my love," she sang, kissing the other side of the glass. Leo moved forward, kissing this side of it. She stood up, looking at me. "Bye, daddy," she laughed, waving at us and then leaving, closing the door. 

Once he was showered and dressed, I made him wait on the bed while I took a quick shower and then got dressed. "Let's go, dinner's ready, Leo." He grabbed my hand, jogging beside me to keep up. I slowed down, matching his pace as we made it downstairs and into the kitchen. 

Emma was in her high chair playing with the mashed potatoes that were her dinner while Vince, Demi, and Amelia talked. I set Leo on a barstool and walked over to Amelia. I pecked her lips and then we all had dinner together. 

It was when the kids were finally tucked away into bed that I got a moment with her. She crawled into bed beside me, straddling me and then leaning down to lay on me. She took in a deep breath and then kissed me hard. I grabbed her by the waist, rolling us over. My hands reached her underwear, which was all she wore under my t-shirt. I only grabbed it when— 

"Mommy? Emmy's crying." 

I sighed, closing my eyes and moving away. 

She smiled, pecking my lips and sitting up. "I'll be right there, baby." 

He rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked back to their room. 

She quickly pulled on pajama shorts and kissed me once before jogging out and coming back with Emma in her arms and Leo's hand in hers. She shut the door as Leo climbed up and stood on the bed, walking to me and hugging me, falling asleep standing with his head on my shoulder. "Slumber party," Amelia sang in a whisper jokingly. 

I whined softly and she blew me a kiss. "Later." So we all lay down, cuddled together, and fell asleep. 

Later came when the kids were asleep and we moved them back into their room. She shut the door and I didn't wait for a second, pinning her to it and kissing her. I pulled her shirt over her head, threw it on the ground, and then worked her underwear down. I walked back towards the bed and lay her down first, hovering on top of her. 

"Get naked. Now," she panted. 

I grinned against her lips and followed.  

.

.

.

.

.

Epilogue 2

Leo - 

Emma - 

Bro if I have a son and he isn't like Leo... I'm gonna be low key sad

Anyway, I want to thank everyone who spent their time reading, voting, and especially those who commented on this book. I promised you all the third book and you WILL receive it, just after I take a break and write a different book. I will attach the details to that book in the next update. 

And that is it. Once again, thank you and I love all of you!

<3

xx, Nikki 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.9K 32
Alley is 24, she is a world class surgeon. She has worked her butt off to get to where she is. One day her assistant lets her know that she has a...
1.6M 39.9K 43
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
742K 15.3K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...
688K 28.7K 52
Aria has been cordially invited to the wedding of the century . According to her mom . Her older sister is finally marrying her high school sweethear...