Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

Od taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 8

12.5K 380 33
Od taylahjasmyne

We start driving, down random streets, Derek was starting to sink like something was dying, it smelt awful. Then Stiles slams on his breaks and looks at Derek, looking like he was going to explode.

“What if Scott doesn’t find this magical bullet, hm, are you dying” Stiles says, making me lean over to be in the middle of the two seats.

“He is, I can smell it” I state and Derek looks at me.

“What the hell are you Clara?” Derek asks gasping.

“Honestly, I don’t know” I say to him shrugging.

“Well not yet, I have a last resort” Derek says.

“What do you mean?” I ask him and he lifts up his shirt to show me the bullet wound in his upper arm and I make a noise “Shit”

“Oh my god, what is that, is that contagious, maybe you should just get out” Stiles says, trying not to look at the wound.

“Start the car, now” Derek says, gasping with all the pain he is in.

“Okay I don’t find you can be making orders here, in fact I think I could drag your little were wolf ass into the middle of the road and leave you for dead” Stiles says fuming and they just have like a minute stare off.

“Start the car, or I will rip your throat out, with my teeth” Derek says very deadpanned.

Stiles just looks at him.

“Stiles just start the car” I grumble, leaning back into my seat and Stiles does his usual face moment then starts the car.

Many

Many hours passed by and we are still driving around with Derek in the car, its now fully night-time.

“My parents are going to kill me for skipping out on dinner” I say, playing with my phone.

Suddenly Scott calls us and Stiles answers, more angry than ever “What am I supposed to do with him”

 “By the way he is starting to smell”

Derek just looks at me then at Stiles.

“Sorry for Stiles, he is just cranky” I state.

“Like Death” Stiles says back to Scott.

Unable to hear what Scott is saying I keep looking at the wound.

“I wish I could do something” I whisper and Derek looks at me.

“What about your boss?”

“You’re not going to believe where is getting me to take you” Stiles says handing the phone over to Derek.

“Did you find it?” Derek asks.

“Look, if you don’t find it, I’m dead” Derek says back to Scott over the phone.

I notice he is getting more and more pale.

“Then think about this, the alpha calls you out against your will, next time you will either kill with him or be killed, so if you want to stay alive, you need me, find the bullet” Derek says, then hangs up the phone giving it back to Stiles causing me to whine a bit. Stiles drives like a crazy person to the vet clinic and we rush inside, Derek’s wound getting more and more infected. Derek starts pulling off his maroon long sleeve shirt and become shirtless, showing his toned body.

“If this reaches my heart, it will kill me” Derek says looking around for something.

“Positively isn’t in your vocab is it” I say raising my eyebrow at Derek.

“If he doesn’t get here in time, last resort” Derek says, opening draws full of stuff.

“Which is?” Stiles asks.

“You’re going to cut off my arm” Derek says holding some large cutting thing.

Derek starts pulling some tape around the top of his arm and Stiles just looks ill.

“What, are you going to faint at the sight of blood?” Derek asks him annoyed.

“No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm” Stiles says.

I gag slightly.

“Alright fine, either you cut off my arm, or I will cut off your head” Derek says staring at Stiles.

“You know what I’m so not buying your-“Stiles says but is cut off by Derek grabbing him and pulling him over the table so they are face to face, causing me to scream and grab Stiles’ shoulders, I feel my eyes start to glow, in fear of the boy I love being hurt by Derek. I growl at Derek-

“Let Stiles go, now”

Derek just looks at me and let’s go of Stiles, causing him to fly against my body.

Suddenly Derek throw up black liquid.

“What is that!” I yelp.

“My body is trying to heal itself” Derek says.

“Well it’s not doing a good job of it” Stiles says and I smack his shoulder.

“You need to do it now” I say to Stiles, holding Derek up.

“Look, I don’t think I can” Stiles says in shock, tearing up a little.

“JUST DO IT!” Derek and I both shout at him.

Stiles grabs the machine and holds it to Derek’s skin, and keeps repeating and slurring words.

“Stiles? Clara?” Scott says as he runs into the room, holding the bullet.

“Scott?” Stiles asks questioning.

Scott looks at the situation we are in and shouts “What are you doing!”

“Well you just stopped a life time of night mares” I say letting go of Derek and Derek leans onto the table.

“Did you get it” Derek whispers and Scott digs into his pocket, grabbing the bullet Derek needs to heal and hands it to him, Derek looks at it and then falls to the ground, letting the bullet fall from his hand and down onto the floor into a nearby small drain.

“Do something!” I shout in fear.

Scott leans down to try and get the bullet while Stiles lays onto top of Derek, trying to get him to wake up.

“Derek?” I ask and he doesn’t reply.

“Derek come on wake up” Stiles says smacking his cheeks.

“Scott what are we going to do!” I shout.

“I don’t know” Scott shouts back, struggling to get the bullet.

Scott scrambles back screaming “I GOT IT I GOT IT”

“Please don’t kill me for this” I whisper making a fist and then punch Derek in the face causing Derek to gasp. Derek’s eyes snap open to look at me on top of him. Scott hands him the bullet and Stiles pulls me away from Derek as he places the bullet into his arm and start screaming moving his body from the pain. Soon enough his colour comes back and he sits up.

“Are you okay?” Scott asks concerned.

“Other than the pain” Derek says rolling his eyes.

“Well your sass is still intact” I state crossing my arms.

Derek just glares at us and removes the tape from his arm.

“Okay look we saved your life, which means you need to leave us alone, you got that” Scott says and Derek looks up at him, mixed emotions in his eyes.

“And if you don’t I’m going to go back to Allison’s dad and I’m going to tell them everything” Scott rambles out.

“You’re going to trust them, you think they can help you” Derek says.

“Why not, they are a lot freaking nicer than you are” Scott says fighting with Derek.

Derek thinks before saying anything else “I can show you how nice they really are”

Oh god.

“What do you mean?” Scott says.

Soon after that little fight they disappear to god knows where.

“Let’s get home Stiles, sleep at mine tonight?” I ask him and he nods quickly.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.4K 666 27
''𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙗 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙧''. Darcie Thornton was quite fran...
83.5K 2.8K 27
"I'm American." "American? What the hell are you doing all the way over here?" ━ William Schofield x OC ━ 1917 fanfiction
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
547K 10.9K 34
"And the freedom of falling, And the feeling I thought was set in stone. It slips through my fingers, And I'm trying hard to let go. But it comes an...