𝑬𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒔 𝑬 𝑼𝒍𝒇𝒂𝒕 (�...

Suhaaana

Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank pa... Еще

❇️❇️❇️Introduction ❇️❇️❇️
Other Books
Beholding Trust: Part 1
Beholding Trust : Part 2
Beholding Trust - Part 3
Beholding Trust - Part 4
Beholding Trust - Part 5
Beholding Trust - Part 6
Beholding Trust - Part 7
Beholding Trust : Part 8
Beholding Trust - Part 9
Beholding Trust : Part 10
Beholding Trust : Epilogue
Afreen🌺 (Discontinued)
Afreen- 🌺Part 1🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 2 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 3 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 4🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 5 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 6🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 7 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 8 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 9 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 10 🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 11 🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 12🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 13🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 14🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 15🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 16🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 17🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 18🌺
Afreen 🌺Part 19🌺
Aesthetics- 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒖𝒂
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺 Part 20🌺
Afreen 🌺 Part 21 🌺
Afreen : Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺 Part 22 🌺
Afreen : Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺 Part 23🌺
Afreen
Afreen 🌺Part 24🌺
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen 🌺Part 25🌺
Afreen Sneak Peak
𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 🌺𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 26🌺
Afreen Sneak Peak
Afreen Snippet (Random Shots)
It's not always about love ✔️
𝑩𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅
Consequences of One meeting ✔️
Matched #1
Matched #2
Matched #3
Matched #4
Matched #5
Matched #6
Matched #7
Matched #8
Matched #9
Matched #10
Matched #11
Matched Last Part (A)
Matched Last Part (B)
Matched Last Part (C)
Kashish 🌹Part 1🌹
Ikhlaas Part 1 🌷(Discontinued)
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 2🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷 Part 3 🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 4🌷
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 5🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas sneak peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 7🌷
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 8🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 9🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 10🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 11🌷
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 12🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 13🌷
Ikhlaas Teaser
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 14🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 15🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Ikhlaas 🌷Part 16🌷
Ikhlaas Sneak Peak
Note (February 12, 2024)

Ikhlaas 🌷 Part 6 🌷

2.7K 211 13
Suhaaana

𝑰𝒌𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒔

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 6

The bright sunshine penetrated from the clear glass windows and entered the room making the occupant of the room groan.

"Itni subah kyun aajate ho tum.. thodi der se aajaya karo kabhi..." Noor mumbled talking with the sun whose bright sun rays were spreading around her perfect greyish eyes making her groan and turned around opening her eyes when she realised that her Ammi's talks that happened almost a week back.

She hasn't taken them seriously but then seeing her tayi ammi and her ammi whispering she knew that she would have to think.

It wasn't like she was in love with someone. She had already decided that she would just consider each and every match for herself. She wasn't a shallow person and her parents know the best.

The best risk is what should be benefited and she will make sure that she gets the best.

So discarding the comfort of her bed, she moved to get freshen up and run to get the task done.

The task to see if Haider Nadeem Zamani is capable to be the husband of Noor UL Saba Zamani.

Noor changed into a comfortable clothes and rushed downwards to see Haider.

Haider had completed his breakfast and was running late when Noor stopped him.

"Haider bhai kahan ja rahe hain?" Noor stopped him seeing him leaving. She had wanted test the waters now and it would be good if she started now and the first thing was to test his attention towards her.

Haider stopped and looked at the girl infront of him. Noor was looking too active for his taste. He could easily make that she had just woken up and it was not hard to guess seeing her unruly wet hair which were not even combed properly.

"Noor office ja raha hun aur kahan jaunga iss waqt." He answered her not wanting to say anything inappropriate but then it was hardly when Noor would stop him unless she wanted her chocolates and this time he knew that wasn't the case, he had already got them stocked.

"Acha...", Noor's reply was kind of dull that made Haider to ask her.

"Kya hua? Kuch chahiye? Kahin jana hai?" His counting of all the possible reasons not realising that he was actually getting late made Noor make an excuse.

"Haan.. wo.. mera kuch samaan ke aayenge aap?" She asked not having particular in mind.

Haider looked at her and then at his watch, one thing he knew that even if he tried he wouldn't be able to shop for her unless she demands food and that could be easily managed but then Noor hardly wanted food because those demands were reserved for the twins.

So, thinking that it must be something important he asked her what he found appropriate.

"Noor abhi mein late ho raha hun ek kaam karte hain.. shaam ko mere saath chalna aur jo lena hai wo lelena.. theek hai? His suggestion made Noor's eyes widen.

Was he suggesting shopping? Was the first thing that came in her mind. She had thought that he will outrightly reject her demand of going out as was done by the others many times but she had forgotten that Haider was the one who never denied her anything.

Not even a single thing she demanded was gone unheard by his man.

"Haan.." she answered almost inaudibly thinking.

"Inhone ne kuch kaha hi nahi.. warna mujhe toh laga tha inhone aankhen dikha deni hai.. ki roz roz bahar jana hota hai tumhe.. hayee Allah Ammi ne toh sach main Haider bhai ko pehle hi test karliya hai.." she was busy in her self thoughts and thought to get the real words out of him Again.

"Aise hi chalenge? Puchenge nahi kahan jana hai? Kyun jaana hai?" Noor was confused, why wouldn't he ask her. Her ammi has her hundred times if she wants to go anywhere even her Raahil bhai confirms atleast twice. But Haider had shocked her agreeing without saying anything.

"Nahi zaroorat nahi hai... Hogaya can I leave now?" Her words were making Haider confused a big time.

What does this girl wants early in the morning? He was already getting late and when he was about to leave, she stopped him again.

"Rukhen..Lunch kahan hai aapka?" She searched for the packed lunch box here and there but there was none.

"Noor uski zaroorat nahi hai.. meri.." he wanted to tell her about his lunch meetings but the little miss didn't have any break when she wanted to express herself with her blabbering.

"Kaise zaroorat nahi hai.. shaam ko aayenge tab tak kya bas wo kadvi coffee peeyenge.. nahi main abhi laati hun ruken aap..", her bossy tone was enough for haider to curse his late night work.

Only if he wasn't working till late night, then he would have spared from Noor and her questionnaire.

"Noor... meri baat toh suno.." he tried again only to get a warning.

"Jaiyyega nahi yahan se warna dekhlijiyega..", he watched as she literally ran towards the kitchen making him wait and Haider knew that he was already late and informed Raahil to take care of the clients. Apparently, Noor was difficult to handle and he was having the one hand experience.

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho?" Samina asked her daughter who was frantically getting out the tiffins from the kitchen cabinets and packing the lunch. Thankfully, the twins were still sleeping and have informed that they will not be taking lunch.

"Ammi Haider bhai ke liye lunch pack kar rahi hun.. unhen har cheez ki riyayat kyun hai"? Noor asked and as Samina was about to interrupt Zainab stopped her.

She could already see her son doing what Noor Ul saba wants and they weren't even married yet. Maybe this is a good sign.

"Mujhe keh rahe the zaroorat nahi hai.. are aise kaise nahi hai? Mein bhi roz leke jaati thi.. ek din aap batayen jab ammi ne mujhe zabardasti lunch na diya ho.. kitna kaha tha maine ki canteen hai.. roz wahan maze maze ka Khana banta hai.. lekin nahi.. aur ek Haider bhai hai.. wo roz bahir khayen.. kyun?" Her rambling earned her a glare and her tayi ammi was finding it so amusing.

"Haan haan karo.. par meri jaan wo leke nahi jata.." Zainab asked Noor.

Her son rarely had lunch. Most of the time he would have lunch meetings, she knew this but she wouldn't tell Noor. Let Haider deal with Noor himself.

"Are aise kaise leke nahi jayenge.. aise roz roz bahar ka khana theek nahi hai tayi ammi.." Noor told her Tayi Ammi and grinned as she closed the lid and kept the cutlery with his lunch.

"Main deke aati hun.." she almost ran towards the surprised, confused and a waiting Haider who was looking at his watch.

"Yeh len.. aur sune yeh khali aana chahiye.."

She almost threatened him not wanting him to get any kind of leverage when she didn't get and none of her cousins and siblings got it.

Her Amir and Ahmar bhaijaan were also forced by her Chachijaan.

"Ab main jaun ya aur bhi kuch puchna hai?" Haider asked her knowing she will again stop him to quench her thirst of needless questions.

"Nahi.. aap jaiye..aur jaldi jayen.." Noor grinned waving him a goodbye and he chuckled at her enthusiasm to send him now.

====

Meanwhile in the kitchen,

"Bhabhi lagta hai hamen nikkah ki taiyariyan shuru karni padegi.. hamari Noor toh abhi se apne shauhar ko dara dhamka rahi hai.." Rifat joked and laughed as she recalled the talks between her sister in law's.

Zainab chuckled at her youngest sister in law but Samina was sceptical.

"Bhabhi kya Haider ne haan kardi?" Samina asked Zainab.

"Abhi kahan.. kehta hai waqt den ammi... " Zainab told her already rejecting her son's atrocious suggestion to help her.

"Aur Samina bhabhi Noor ne?" Rifat asked getting confused.

"Abhi kahan rifat.. lekin Ashraf se kaha hai wo baat karenge Noor se.." Samina told them.

"Mujhe toh lag raha hai ki bas do teen din mein aap dono ko haan milne wali hai..." Rifat said.

They were engrossed in their talks when Noor came back.

"Ammi kuch khane ke liye den.. bahut bhook lag rahi hai.." Noor asked looking at the utensils to find something for herself.

"Aagayi meri beti...Noori lunch box kahan hai?" Rifat asked her niece who finally took some chocolate cookies for herself finding nothing for herself.

"Wo toh maine Haider bhai ko dediya aur tayi ammi maine unhe dhamki bhi di hai ki khali layen.. ab mujhe samaj aaraha hai.. jab kadvi cheeze khayenge.. bas ek black coffee pasand hai unhe.. toh bas gussa karenge aur apni badi badi aanken dikhayenge," she chirped breaking eggs to make omelette for herself.

Rifat gave the look of understanding to both her sister in law's as Samina asked her daughter to prepare the breakfast for them also.

====

It was two days later, Haider was working from home and he was the only one present in the house apart from his grandmother, ammi, Noor and Samina chachi. Everyone else was out of the house for some work.

It was around twelve when a loud yell disturbed him.

"AMMI..." The words echoed along with the loud sobs. Samina who was with her mother in law came and saw that Noor was on the floor and there was blood around her. There was a deep gash on her forehead and she was holding her feet which were also bloodied and there was glass pieces all around her.

"Noor.. utho.. kya hua..," Samina immediately went towards Noor. The house help and her grandmother too came. Noor was lying on the foot of stairs and the broken glass from the crockery was scattered around her.

"Ammi bahut dard ho raha hai.." her face was red from crying and Samina saw blood dripping from her daughter's forehead. Her hands, elbows were having cuts. Sometime, she must had put her hands on them making her hands bleed.

Samina tried to help her but she couldn't making Noor fell again, this time only to be held back by her mother.

"Bhabhi jaldi aayiye.." Samina shouted but it was Haider who had heard the sobs and Samina's worried voice immediately rushed down and saw Noor in her mother's lap.

"Chachi kya.." his words died in his mouth as his eyes saw a bloodied Noor Ul Saba. Her clothes were getting red with the blood oozing from her wounds. He immediately went towards the two and carefully bent down to help Noor.

"Noor.." haider patted her cheeks but Noor was slowly loosing her consciousness and her feet and hands were having some glass pieces pierced. His hand was on the backside of her head when he found something wet on his hand. He looked at his hand and saw blood.

Horror crept on his face and he immediately told Samina.

"Chachi.. she is bleeding.."

"Noor.." he again patted her cheeks but Noor wasn't responding.

Haider knew that they cannot take risk, specially not with her. But he cannot touch her, Haider hesitated a bit. He knew that he had no right on her, he was her Na-mehram but then one look on her, he knew that he couldn't keep waiting for his conscience to agree.

He bend and took the her limp form in his arms.

"Ammi I am taking her to hospital." He informed his mother who was looking equally worried now.

"Haider ruko main bhi aati hun.." but he stopped his mother.

Samina quickly went and Noor was carefully placed on the back seat with Samina and Haider asked her to tie her head with something to slow down the bleeding.

"Haider ise hosh nahi aaraha.." Samina asked worriedly.

"Chachi, We are just there.."

Haider didn't wait for the hospital staff he took her in his arms to the emergency. He didn't wasted a second and the doctors on duty immediately asked the ward boys and nurses to take her inside.

======

Vote and comment

Now how many of you wants another guy to make Haider possessive?

Still think there is a need?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Sukoon-e-Qalb desistories_

Короткий рассказ

17K 643 20
Sukoon E Qalb; Peace of Heart. Come on an adventure of a bunch of short romantic stories<3 open to any requests~~ Highest ranking- #6 in pakistan
Kahaniyo ka sheher Littolbrownies

Любовные романы

2.4K 185 8
A collection of short stories ❤️
Entwined Royal Hearts Riya Reddy

Любовные романы

50.4K 1.6K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
ISHQARA Maya Verma

Любовные романы

3.4K 104 10
My collection of short stories. Mostly plots that keep running in my mind but I can't turn them into fully fledged stories. I don't write other women...