A Month At The Manor

By GabbyAddison1

You have to spend a month at the Manor with Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange. Draco and Lucius are on... More

Arrival
Narcissa
The Dark Mark
Dreams
Draco Comes Home
Broken Friendship
Bella's Betrayl
Dont Leave Me
Memories
(Not A Chapter)
Sequal
ITS OUT

Saying Sorry Doesnt Fix It

137 5 0
By GabbyAddison1

I headed up the stairs with the help of Bella. She didn't ask to many questions, she didn't want to upset me. I layer in my bed for hours, nearly moving. If I weren't breathing, you'd have thought me dead. Someone knocked on my door. Bella or Dobby I asked myself. "Come in. But please make it quick I'm not in the mood," I mumbled. The door slowly opened but I still wasn't sure who. I was turned away from the door and didn't care to turn over. It was Bella. She cleared her throat. "Look Bella I know you want to know what happened just go ask her yourself. I don't want to be anywhere around her. Luckily I only have one more week in this place. I can avoid her for that long... right?" I asked. Bella still remained silent. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "Why would you be Sorry Bella. You didn't do anything?" I turned over slowly. "Oh... it's You," I mumbled Turing back over. Narcissa was the one in my room. I slowly got up from my bed. Bella had conjured crutches. I walked out of the room. "Y/N please! Be careful you could get hurt!" She called. "At least you wouldn't be the one who hurt me!" I called. She muttered an unknown spell and took the crutches away. "Better?" She asked. She had healed my foot. Great. "Y/N I'm sorry. Please, I was angry. I didn't know what I was thinking," she said following me. "And why were you angry?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about that right now," she told me. "Than I don't want an apology until your ready to talk about it!" I ran off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
17.6M 550K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...