[BL] After Rebirth, I Just Wa...

由 Erishi_An

After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 重生后我只想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian h... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 31

9.4K 426 43
由 Erishi_An

Seeing the surprised expression on Jiang Rongxuan's face, Li Sinian couldn't help but feel guilty.

    To what extent did he ignore his partner so that the other party would see that he was so happy after five visits to the company?

    He touched the tip of his nose lightly and said, "I haven't been to the company much before, so I happened to come and have a look today."

    Li Sinian followed Jiang Rongxuan into the office and put the thermos on the table, "I guess it's time to have lunch when I come over, so I fry a few dishes for you. Don't dislike it if it's not delicious."

    Jiang Rongxuan sat down opposite Li Sinian and lifted the lid, "My brother is too modest to say that. Is there anything you make that tastes bad?"

    There are four layers of thermos barrels, and Li Sinian filled him with three dishes and one soup, with rice as the staple food.

.Recently, it is suitable for eating mushrooms. The soup is made of fresh and refreshing mushroom soup. The dishes are stir-fried meat with celery and fungus in cold dressing, as well as Li Sinian’s newly developed original recipe, Kimchi perch.

    Jiang Rongxuan laid out the dishes one by one on the table, and finally his eyes rested on the kimchi sea bass.

    The fresh and tender fish is soaked in the red soup and blends with the soup. The steaming heat wafts out. The acid of kimchi and the spicy flavor of millet are mixed together. After the pot is out, a layer of hot chili oil should be poured, because Jiang Rongxuan smells It’s Li Sinian’s original taste of chili oil

    He pointed at the fish with his chopsticks and asked, "What is this? Is it a fish?"

    "Yes, Kimchi Perch."

    Jiang Rongxuan raised his eyebrows, "Kimchi sea bass? This is the first time I have seen sea bass like this. I remember that all I eat of sea bass are steamed."

."This method will have a stronger flavor and closer to the flavor of Sichuan cuisine." Li Sinian said: "Try it, you are the first eater of my dish."

    Upon hearing this, Jiang Rongxuan immediately picked up his chopsticks.

    The fish that has been shaved is tender and plump. The sour and spicy flavors are locked in the fish. With a light bite, the soup will explode in the mouth.

    That's great, this is the feeling that Jiang Rongxuan got in his head for the first bite.

    Just like eating hot pot with red oil, it is spicy and refreshing, and it makes people want to stop.

    Li Sinian had been staring at Jiang Rongxuan, and seeing surprise in his eyes, he couldn't help asking, "How is it?"

    "It's delicious, customers who like spicy food will love it." Jiang Rongxuan picked up the spoon next to him and poured the pickled pepper perch onto the rice with the soup.

    The rich red soup is wrapped in rice, and I have an appetite when I look at it.

.In fact, Jiang Rongxuan did have an appetite. He directly changed the tableware from chopsticks to spoons.

    The amount Li Sinian brought was just enough for Jiang Rongxuan to eat and eat seven minutes full.

    After Jiang Rongxuan finished eating, he looked at the empty lunch boxes on the table and licked his lower lip reluctantly.

    He is not a greedy person, but Li Sinian's craftsmanship is really good.

    After the lunch break, the employees who went to dinner came back one after another and started to work again.

    Jiang Rongxuan took advantage of Li Sinian to go to the bathroom, took the thermos bucket and washed it, and gave it to him when he came back.

    Looking at the thermos barrel with some water stains, Li Sinian smiled helplessly, "I said you just let me take it back and wash it."

    "It's easy." Jiang Rongxuan replied, and then asked: "It's time to go to work, brother, do you want to go back now?"

.Li Sinian felt that he was a shareholder anyhow. After such a long time, he finally came to the company for a round, but he still happened to be in time for the morning break, and he would go back as soon as the lunch break was over.

    So he said, "No, I'm waiting for you. Let's go back together after get off work in the afternoon. It just so happens that I haven't seen the company much, so I can take the opportunity to visit in the afternoon. I can also handle some basic things, if you are too busy. Place me a little bit of work."

    Jiang Rongxuan was anxious that Li Sinian would stay with him for a while. Hearing that, Li Sinian nodded and said okay.

    He asked his assistant to bring coffee snacks and magazines, and told Li Sinian to read the magazines if he felt bored.

    Li Sinian thought it was funny.

.Jiang Rongxuan took a sip every day that his brother called him affectionate. In fact, he didn't regard him as his brother at all, not just as his brother, but completely regarded him as a child.

    Li Sinian did not read the magazine, he visited the company under the leadership of his assistant.

    He had long known that Jiang Rongxuan was backed by the Jiang family of Haicheng and had a great family, but seeing the full picture of the company was once again surprised by Jiang Rongxuan's pride.

    From the beginning, we bought a large area of ​​constant-temperature greenhouses to keep the high wages of planting technicians in Mulin Village. At the same time, we opened more than 300 stores in four super first-tier cities. Now, this building is better than Li's office building. Also tall office buildings.

    It's really that Jiang Clan can spend so much money all at once.

    The company's requirements for recruiting employees are very high, not to mention that everyone who can come in is talented, at least everyone is serious about their work.

.Li Sinian visited a good working environment and returned to Jiang Rongxuan's office.

    Jiang Rongxuan was also busy. Seeing him coming in, he just raised his head and smiled at him, then lowered his head to deal with the work.

    Li Sinian waited while playing games. After waiting for a long time before Jiang Rongxuan assigned him any work, his sitting posture gradually became crooked, and then he lost consciousness.

    Jiang Rongxuan had been busy, but halfway through, he looked up at the message sent on the phone and found that Li Sinian was already asleep.

    He asked the assistant to come in with the blanket, and then stepped forward to cover Li Sinian with the thin blanket.

    Li Sinian leaned on the armrest and sank into the soft sofa, making his thin body look more slender.

    He slept peacefully, with long eyelashes hanging down, casting a small shadow on the lower eyelid.

.Jiang Rongxuan knelt down, raised his head, and stared at that handsome face carefully.

    After a long while, he straightened up and got close to the face that made him think about it day and night.

    The distance between the two of them shrank shorter and shorter, so close that they breathed together.

    Jiang Rongxuan turned his face sideways, and stopped when his lips were about to press Li Sinian.

    He maintained this posture for three seconds, then backed away and let out a sigh that resembled regret. In the end, he didn't do anything, and only reluctantly rubbed the tip of Li Sinian's nose gently.

    Jiang Rongxuan's movements were very light. He didn't expect that Li Sinian would open his eyes at this moment.

    Jiang Rongxuan is very good-looking, but it has nothing to do with his good looks. Anyone who wakes up and opens his eyes will be shocked when he sees a face right in front of him.

.Li Sinian's body shrank completely uncontrollably, and only after seeing that the person in front of him was Jiang Rongxuan, did he relax his tight body.

    "What's wrong?" Li Sinian asked.

    His voice was hoarse when he just woke up, and it was fatally sexy.

    Jiang Rongxuan didn't change his face, and took a little distance quietly.

    He smiled and said, "I want to tell you something, and see if you wake up."

    Li Sinian moved his body, and the blanket on his body fell off. He folded the blanket and put it aside, flexed his muscles, and sat upright.

    "What are you going to say? Is there a job for me to do?"

    "No." Jiang Rongxuan also stood up and sat next to him, "It is about plagiarism on the Internet."

    "Have you found someone who bought the navy to take the rhythm?"

.Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "It's a...your acquaintance."

    "My acquaintance?" Li Sinian's curiosity was also aroused, "Who?"

    Jiang Rongxuan looked into his eyes and slowly said a name, "Lin Yuan."

    Li Sinian's eyes widened instantly, "Lin Yuan?! Are you sure?"

    Li Sinian's reaction made Jiang Rongxuan's expression a little ugly, and his jaw tightened.

    Although he had known that Li Sinian had an ambiguous relationship with Lin Yuan and knew that Li Sinian treated Lin Yuan unusually, he could not help being jealous when he really saw Li Sinian couldn't believe that Lin Yuan hurt him.

    Do you like that person so much? I like the fact that I can't believe it before my eyes.

    He really wanted to throw all the evidence he found in front of Li Sinian, so that his good brother would be sober.

.Without a response from Jiang Rongxuan, Li Sinian frowned and asked again, "Are you really sure that it is Lin Yuan?"

    "Of course I'm sure. Brother, are you questioning my abilities?" Jiang Rongxuan held back a bit, but still couldn't hold back, and said, "Do you know that Lin Yuan did it? I can't believe it?"

    Li Sinian didn't tell Jiang Rongxuan about his family matters formally, but he would also reveal some in his usual conversations.

    And Jiang Rongxuan could find out that Lin Yuan did the things on the Internet, so it's not uncommon to know that he knew Lin Yuan before.

    It's just that he is very strange, "I am sad? Why should I be sad?"

    Li Sinian was filled with doubts from his eyes to his expression. He really didn't understand why Jiang Rongxuan felt that Lin Yuan did something unfavorable to him and he was sad.

    What's so sad about this?

.Jiang Rongxuan pursed his lower lip and said, "Didn't you like Lin Yuan very much before?"

    He used to like Lin Yuan very much, yes, but he and Lin Yuan can only say that they have an ambiguous relationship and have never been together officially.

    Jiang Rongxuan is also too good, can not only find out their acquaintances, but also his mind?

    Thinking of this, Li Sinian asked directly.

    Jiang Rongxuan stopped talking.

    But this matter was not the point. Li Sinian didn't follow up and asked. He explained why he was shocked that Lin Yuan did it.

    "The relationship between me and Lin Yuan is quite awkward, but it is definitely not a hostile relationship. He is still quite affectionate. Under the premise that I have not done anything that seriously harms his interests, he is absolutely impossible to do anything right. My disadvantage."

    "I can guarantee 100% that Lin Yuan will not do this..But the current situation is that he did indeed do it, so this shows that there is a problem. "

    "What Lin Yuan doesn't want to do, only one person can change his mind, and that is my brother, Li Wenxing."

    "This matter is not so much that Lin Yuan did it, it is better to say that Li Wenxing did it. It was Li Wenxing who wanted to make a lot of negative news that was unfavorable to me."

    Li Sinian also pursed his lips.

    Yes, Lin Yuan told him before that Li Wenxing was also worried about his bad life outside, and hoped that he would accept Song Yuan’s advertisement. This shows that Li Wenxing knows that “Year of the Day” is him, not a coincidence. .

    really interesting.

    Before he was reborn, he was jealous of Li Wenxing all his life, because Li Wenxing always took everything he had without doing anything. Now it seems that his younger brother did not do nothing.

    Heartthrob? Or is it man-made?
.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

448K 41.5K 28
Zawgyi Unicode KOOKMIN VOPE NAMJIN YAOI
10.1K 550 86
Two people. Not so different from each other. Each has an internal battle they're trying to win, fighting alone. Matteo DeVille. Finding out new thin...
1M 25.3K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
377K 11.9K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...