Heart of a rogue

By DHKwriting

The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue - going rogue
Chapter 1.2 - Prologue - going rogue
Chapter 2 - survival of the fittest
Chapter 3 - Bonfire for outcasts
Chapter 4 - rehabilitation camp
Chapter 4.2 - rehabilitation camp
Chapter 5 - Twinkle and Ms. crazy pants
Chapter 6 - explosive personality
Chapter 7 - Whips And School
Chapter 8 - getting to know camp
Chapter 9 - is that happiness?
Chapter 10 - Death Row
Chapter 11 - Last chance
Chapter 12 - ripple effect
Chapter 13 - valuable lessons
Chapter 14 - cheesecake seduction
Chapter 15 - mating pull
Chapter 16 - consequences
Chapter 17 - stirring trouble
Chapter 18 - Liyu
Chapter 19 - relieving urges
Chapter 20 - confrontational
Chapter 21 -two options
Chapter 23 - calm before the storm
Chapter 24 - pain and loss
Chapter 25 - Keep fighting
Chapter 26 - trapped
Chapter 27 - Unshaken
Chapter 28 - a hot trail
Chapter 29 - scars tell stories
Chapter 30 - escaping
Chapter 30.5
Chapter 31 - deication to a vow
Chapter 32 - a fight of crimson
Chapter 33 -
Heart of a Luna
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23 -
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27-
Chapter 28 -

Chapter 22 - Choices

981 36 2
By DHKwriting

Lucille's pov and spicy chapters ahead. :)

"I wouldn't be defeated by him," Declan growled and slammed his fist on the table. His dominance flared and everyone flinched.

Everyone but me.

"You're too different from him," I just started directly at him.

He squinted his eyes. Everyone else just silently observed us.

No one dared to intervene in my discussion with Declan as we hurled words at each other. "How am I different from him?" Declan even stood up, "You think I'm weaker?"

I also stood up and slammed my fist on the table. I felt Abel hold onto my wrist, he was afraid I'd lose my shit. But my control had been great, lately.

"Not weaker physically, mentally yes. Leonardo would sacrifice anything for what he wants, will you sacrifice your sister for me?"

Declan was taken aback by my question. It earned me a growl from everyone around the table. "I mean..." I started, "If he has his claw around her throat and he says her life for mine, will you trade me? Will you let him slash her throat? Because he will, you have many weaknesses around here. I can count thirty in this room right now."

"He has not one fucking weakness!"

Still no response from anyone. They just listened to me ramble.

"Will you or not?"

He didn't reply. I made a buzzing sound. 'Leo chooses in a second, he would kill anyone if it means getting what he wants. You already took too long over a hypothetical question, imagine the real deal..."

They didn't understand his ruthlessness as I did, they hadn't seen him kill like I had seen.

"Leonardo will kill a child for what he wants. You would not. He would sacrifice his whole pack for what he wants, you would not. He does not have a family that he needs to care for, you do. You all need to open your eyes unless we come up with a plan, you are all fucked!"

I was breathing heavily for yelling so much. I sat down and only then did Abel release my wrist. Declan now sat down too. He even wrapped his hands into each other and thought for a moment. Now I had said enough, so I just sat there too.

"I understand." He paused once more and looked around. "I indeed have too many weaknesses."

"And the biggest one is targeted." Joshua groaned, "How strong is he?" He looked at me.

"You want me to answer honestly?"

They didn't reply so I just did, "I think he hasn't just wiped out packs across the country for nothing. Declan is strong but Leonardo is a close match I think."

"You doubt I could beat him?" Declan asked.

I nodded, "I think you out of everyone have the strength to beat him, but as I said, he fights dirty and uses his enemy's weakness against them." I hesitated, "And I think there are enough rogue spying in here for him that have told him all about your countless weaknesses."

"Then let's just get you out of here," Alani said, meaning me of course.

I raised my eyebrow, it was an option in my head but I don't think Declan will let me go. Declan of course rejected it right away.

Joshua agreed that I couldn't go back to being a rogue. He even mentioned that I made great progress which mind you, kind of makes me proud.

"I think before we even make a decision, you need to make one." Charlotte who had been silent this whole time, now spoke too.

Everyone watched her and even I did as she stood up. She was everything I would think of when I think of a Luna. Her voice was sweet and cute and she looked kind. She was beautiful too. Her stroll was elegant and yet, it showed leadership.

She looked at Declan and started telling the reason they all gathered here in the first place. It was because there was a position open for Luna, which Charlotte wanted to fill but here Declan was fucking his mate. "We made an agreement which you already broke before we even signed the contract."

She began. "Granted if there wasn't a contract then you didn't break anything technically, but before I do sign I want you to be clear to me and your pack right now. Do you want me as your Luna or are you going to wait on your mate?"

Charlotte seemed assertive as well. I kind of liked her. Straight to the point. Sure, my wolf didn't want to hear her say anything about becoming his Luna but she seemed like she would be a good Luna.

Declan didn't like to be out on the spot. He sure as hell didn't know what to do now. His pack had pressured him for a while now. He can't say something along the lines of I don't know how.

His wolf wanted me. He didn't want Charlotte. His pack couldn't wait for me.

She demanded the answer the pack had been waiting for a while. Declan even glanced at me. He was almost pleading with me to do something. I rolled my eyes ugh, don't give me the puppy eyes.

"We are still discussing the possibility thus my hesitation." He said to Charlotte. The fucker.

She nodded and stood up, "I know enough." Nobody stopped her from leaving, not even Alani.

Now it had become awkward.

And no one said anything until Declan cleared his throat. "We need to discuss a plan. We don't know when they attack and we don't know where they are." He looked at Joshua, "Get all the warriors ready at the pack grounds in case of an attack. Let them patrol more frequently. The same goes for here."

"Are we going to war?" One of the teachers I didn't know asked.

"If they attack, we will. They have been causing much trouble anyway, so I'll ask our alliances to help eradicate these pests."

First Declan would scout out those that we're willing to help and then in a few days, we had to come up with a solid game plan. "But what if they attack tomorrow?" I asked.

My question was dismissed though, they all didn't expect it to happen so soon. Declan even joked that should they attack we just sacrificed me. It made me growl and raise my finger at him.

The room slowly ran empty as everyone took their leave. Alani didn't want to leave us both in one room, but Joshua managed to get her out. I gave him the thumbs-up as he closed the door behind us. "Quite the surprise you threw onto me." I started.

I stood up and leaned on the table. We still were on opposite sides of each other and this table was huge. We looked ridiculous like this.

"I was just going over my options. Be miserable but have a secure future for my pack or still be miserable but a good fuck here and there." He joked and crossed his arms.

His biceps bulged in this position and it made me lick my lips. But he was taunting me so he was going to get it. "How could you possibly be miserable in both ordeals? I mean a good fuck is anything but miserable."

"You whine a lot so..."

"I do not!" I pointed, "May I remind you that I saved your ass in here today.

He laughed out loud, "Yes to save your ass as well, you know this place would be screwed if my pack grounds are attacked."

"Exactly! Pretty smart isn't it?"

His smile fell a little and it made me tilt my head a little and ask what was wrong. He seemed hesitant to reply and then motioned to me to come over.

My feet moved before I even could think about it. God, I started even listening to him. Usually, I would have sat down and told him to come to me.

Declan extended his hand and I eyed it carefully. I slid my hand into his and felt him tightly grab it and guide me towards him. He guided me onto his lap so I was facing him. "I'll protect you."

His arms rounded my waist so our fronts were perfectly aligned. My hands softly caressed his neck and the back of his head. "I can also protect myself, Declan." We looked at each other and I leaned in a little so our lips almost touched.

The tingles and the warmth that spread through me when we were like this didn't scare me anymore. But if rather enjoyed this feeling. "You have been strong for too long." He whispered, "I know you can protect yourself but just know I'll be right there behind you in case you need me."

I giggled softly, he could be such a softie.

"And I'm sorry for pushing you to explain what Geoff mentioned. I should respect your boundaries more."

I shook my head, "I shouldn't have hit you for it, it's just a sensitive subject to me." I leaned back a little and retreated one hand to place it on my belly. "I went through a lot,  which I do not like to talk about yet. Sure I mention it, but in detail? I'll get anxious just thinking about it."

Declan hummed and also pulled one hand back to place it on top of mine. "I'll never let anyone touch you like that again."

"You can't promise me that Dec... You never know." My eyes saddened, I remembered. I remember the hollowness, the fear. Everything.

I don't want to go back to that. I'd rather kill myself. I can't...

I can't do that once more. Tear prickled my eyes now. That cave, Janny's murder, his threats. I can't go through it again, this time I'll break.

He kissed my cheek softly "I will protect you." His hand released mine and he placed it on my cheek so he could wipe a single tear that fell from my eye. "You did what you thought was the best. You're so strong."

"I was so utterly terrified." I cried. I hated being vulnerable. But in his arms, I felt safe right now. Safe enough to call my fears out. I was never worthy of being called strong.

Even I wasn't worthy of my father. I wasn't worthy of even becoming a Beta. My little brother automatically became the heir to my father's legacy from the moment he was born. It didn't matter that he had an older sister. I was a female after all, and we weren't Alphas.

Even thinking about it, how unfair everything was made me cry even more. I rambled roughly about what happened to me. I never went into detail of course. But I told him how I met Janny, how she died. What Leo did to me in that cave and why I feel so trapped so quickly.

His large hands rubbed my back and he listened calmly to me. I didn't feel any judgment coming from him but understanding. "Earlier, I said something that I like to rephrase. I said you were strong..."

He kissed my lips softly, "but you're a fucking survivor. And I'm so proud of you for that."

He kissed me again, "I detested myself every day when you ran from me, I detest myself even more when I see how good of a Luna you'd be."

But before I could burst into more tears he pulled me close. His hands enclosed my cheeks and ears, "and one day you'll see too just how great of a Luna you can be."

I hummed, "I don't know about that Dec... I don't."

He rocked me slowly, "We'll see yeah? No rush..." He lied. Of course, there was a rush. Charlotte ran out and he didn't persuade her. If he doesn't, his pack will go mad and maybe even start a war amongst themselves.

They would be waiting for months. Especially not when Declan chased a suitable Luna away for a rogue hanging by a threat.

After a long but welcoming silence, I spoke again. "Thank you." I leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt his chest rise with every breath. "I needed that."

"I know, my wolf sensed the underlying fear you're hiding."

I giggled as I remembered something and sat up, We didn't get to discuss this yet because so much happened in between. "You know when we had sex, you lost control and your wolf had quite the... The kink. A breeding kink, might I add."

Redness slowly turned towards his cheeks and I swore I saw a little blush. "Don't casually say breeding! We're not animals!" His eyes widened, "I'm so sorry if that was inappropriate."

Did he refer to what happened to me in that cave? This was different. "You truly sounded like an animal to me, pups this and breeding there... I'm surprised I wasn't so sore, you didn't just 'seed' me once, no, you kept on going!" During my rambling about pups and breeding, I felt something stir beneath me.

I didn't want to be treated differently now that he knew. My past doesn't define me. Plus, something in me like that crazy talk his wolf did.

Declan noticed his bulge too and started defending himself, "You are moving and rubbing me with those luscious hips of yours, and you keep spouting about pups and such. Don't blame me."

"So do you have a breeding kink?" I teased and circled my hips onto his growing bulge. "Because to me, it sounds like you do..."

His chest rumbled deeply, maybe the Alpha in him did. "Maybe you stir up kinks I didn't even realize I had. Fuck, just your smell alone.  You smell like a female in heat to me."

He sat up a little and had his hand sneak itself under the uniform I wore. I didn't wear the stockings so he only had my panties in his way. He pushed the dampened cloth to the side and plunged his fingers into my wet entrance.

"You hear that?" He teased close to my ear. I could feel the warmth of his breath on the shell of my ear. "Do you hear how wet en needy you are for me?"

Oh, I heard. I could feel it too. It was as if my body acted on its own, preparing itself for its mate even before I realized I wanted to fuck again. I never have been this wet before, it felt strange.

The sloppy sounds edged him on more and he quickly released his manhood. I'm sure he felt restricted in his suit. His member stood proud and his cock twitched with anticipation.

I licked my lips and claimed his lips for my own. My moaning made his cock twitch painfully, so I carefully stroked the shaft. It made him growl into my mouth.

I felt another finger enter me, making me gasp as he curled his fingers deep inside me. The sounds of our heavy breathing and my squelching were echoing through the room.

I wanted more, I needed more. I started begging him. "So needy." He murmured in my ear. "You can do it yourself, mate." He teased, "Or beg more for me."

I watched his glowing eyes as he lost control more too. God, if these cuffs weren't on me... I would have let him mark me already. Seal the bond completely.

I raised my hips and aligned myself with his needy cock. I slowly rubbed the tip along my folds and teased him by lowering myself and then raising again. Every time the tip barely entered.

I noticed the frustrated growls releasing from the male under me. But I liked to tease him. After teasing him twice more he broke and placed his large paws on my ass and slammed me down. "That is how it is supposed to go," Declan murmured and claimed my lips aggressively.

I released a louder moan as I was filled. It felt so right. Sex never felt this right before.

My hips whirled around so I could feel his cock reach the deepest parts of me. He made me bounce up and down his length, the while moaning his name, "Call me Alpha, my love." he whispered in my ear.

"Alpha, please," I begged, I was so close to my release but  I wasn't there yet. "Alpha..." Damn, I do sound needy.

He did things to me... I wanted to be submissive,  just for him. No other male could do this to me.

"Does any other male satisfy you like this?" He sounded a bit aggressive as he continued slamming into my core. Fuck, it started to hurt a little too.

I shook my head.

"Does that little male fuck you good like this?"

I shook my head.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head backward before roughly biting into my neck. Not enough to fully break the skin and mark me, but enough for me to feel the punishing tone. "Answer me, mate." He was lost, his wolf had taken over.

And his wolf didn't like the other males that fucked me. "Answer me!"

I moaned as he continued, "No, they never satisfied me." Submissively, I gave him more access to my neck.

"Who does?" He growled and licked the bruises he caused with his canines.

"You do, A-Alpha, only you. Please let me..." I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and felt my claws emerging. "Please ah- I'm so close." He purposely was avoiding that spot inside of me.

"Tell me you are mine, my mate, my Luna."

"Fuck ah-, I'm yours!”

He bit again, "Promise me you'll never fuck another male, only me!" He bit again, and again while I cried out.

"Only you ah- Declan, only you!" Juices were flowing out of me and finally, he was hitting that perfect spot inside of me. My legs started shaking as bliss fell over me and my orgasm came.

"Fuck." He pulled me up and placed me flat on my back on the table. He held onto my ankles and spread my legs as wide as I could without tearing my muscles. My legs were still shaking from earlier. But the glowing eyes told me he was nowhere near satisfied yet.

He plunged his cock back into me and then pulled out again before plugging it back in. Every powerful thrust had me moan out loud. I felt his skin slap against mine and the sounds of our moans and grunts matched perfectly.

Our pleasure filled the room and I felt bad for those that had to meet here after this. Our scents surely remain here for a while, and yet, I still couldn't care less. "Alpha, please, more!" I was getting so close. Again.

His grunting turned to animalistic growls again. His claws dug into my ankles and he transferred my legs to one hand and held them up high. I felt his other hand tease my clit while he continued his rash pounding.

He toyed with it and pressed my clit,  building the pleasure up. His thumb was now roughly stroking it up and down, perfectly stimulating me. It didn't take a minute before I was shaking and moaning loudly.

My pussy clenched herself so tightly around his cock that it made him cum suddenly as well. His thrusting stilled and he tried pushing the cum as deep as it could with soft but deep strokes. "Fuck, it feels like you're milking me."

He leaned over me and I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso. I felt him trail light down my color bone. He also kissed the bruises on my neck, those his wolf had made."Did my wolf say crazy stuff?"

This time not much about breeding. "He was a bit claiming..."

I never have felt this feeling, so righteous and warm. Like a fuzzy blanket wrapping around me. It felt like I was floating on a fluffy cloud.

We remained like this for a moment until he kissed me tenderly. He was rubbing my skin while my claws were tearing his. Our kissing started turning more heated again. I felt his length harden inside me again.

But this time, Declan remained in control and softly satisfied me many times. I never came so much during sex, fuck, was this rather lovemaking than plain sex?

I was doomed.

...

Outside of the door to the conference room were three people who were patiently waiting for them to be done. All had red heated cheeks and rose color. "How long are they going to do this for?" Abel whispered.

"I don't know, I just want my bag!" Alani raised her voice a little but refrained from yelling she didn't want them to hear her.

"Why did you forget your bag?" Joshua interferes, "And why do we have to wait with you?"

Alani bumped him slightly, "Because you two stopped me from going in there when she was crying! Now they are fucking, what am I supposed to do..."

"Charlotte is never going to forgive him for this!" Alani added. Her friend was heartbroken and crying, but it didn't seem like her brother cared too much for his cock was deep into his rogue mate!

"Of course, you couldn't go in there! They are finally bonding truly." Abel hissed back, he felt protective of her of course and he didn't want others to see Lucille crying.

"And now I have to wait for them to be done and my bag will smell like them for the next few days!"

Joshua and Abel rolled their eyes, They both were glad to see their Alpha and Luna bonding so they didn't want this process to be disturbed. Needless to say, they were going for a third round already.

"This is going to be a long night." They all muttered in sync.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3M 888K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.3M 55.9K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...
152K 5.7K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
17.7K 854 32
Mature Content. 18+ Leigh has a secret. Jace is about to become Alpha. Garrett is already an Alpha. Samantha indulges her Alpha's fantasies. Olivia i...