๐–๐„๐’๐“ ๐’๐€๐•๐€๐๐๐€๐‡; c...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ supaktty

โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”! connie x oc *undergoing editing from y/n x c... ืขื•ื“

000
PRELUDE
001
002
004
005

003

1.2K 74 183
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ supaktty

SORROWS!

III

KNOW
THERE'S
BEEN
SOMEBODY ELSE
SINCE ME

。゚♡‧₊ ┈ EREN WAS NOW SEATED ON
the desk next to his girlfriend. the silence in the room was so awkward, you couldn't tolerate it. them just standing there staring at you wasn't making this any more easy to bare either.

you couldn't quite put your finger on it, but she looked way too familiar for your comfort.

"...thanks for my phone." you murmured as you made your way to the door. "let me walk you out." eren suggested. you could hear his heavy footsteps trailing behind you. "i'm good, eren." you sternly told him. "baby, could you give us a minute?" the man turned to cyrene.

"sure!"

she must've had one marble rolling around in her head because God knows eren is far from a loyal man.

"you look good." he quietly complimented you while closing the door behind cyrene. you stood there ill at ease, this wasn't rubbing you the right way at all. "why the fuck you gon ask her to leave? i need to be the one gone."

"and you're still feisty too..." he laughed. "we ended on a bad note, i just wanna talk and give you the closure you deserve." eren admitted. you knew what he was doing. trying to make it seem like he was letting his guard down so you could let yours down then take advantage of your vulnerability. "you wanna talk about how you cheated? or you taking money out my account to go bet on niggas that don't give two shits about you?"

the brunette's face turned a slight shade of red in embarrassment. "it wasn't even like that." he muttered. "it was exactly like that. or you gon blame your demons now?"

this was a talk you two should've had months ago. at a point in time, you did need the closure. you never got the full story on how long he was cheating. there was no point now though.

"and stealing my phone? you're really fucking weird. imma BARELY let it go this time, but don't try and come up into my life on some sly shit like that again. i promise you it's gon go up."

"is that a threat?" his tone was cold, with a devious smirk on his face.

"take it how you want." you you got your phone out your bag as you left the room. you went through your logs to call zakai and see where he was. "i'm by the car. they 'escorted' a real nigga out the building." kai answered immediately.

you chuckled then let out a sigh. "alright, i'm coming down." you hung up before putting your phone back in your bag.

you put up a tough front but truthfully, seeing eren with the girl he possibly cheated on you with hurt. you knew seeing you at a vulnerable state was exactly what he wanted, and you would never give that to him again.

as you made your way back to the parking lot, the whole interaction kept replaying over and over in your mind. all the 'what if's' began to slowly eat away at you.

"that nigga crazy for taking your phone like that. how he even get it?" zakai questioned as you approached him. "why they escort you out, sir?" you quickly changed the subject. eren was the last thing you wanted to talk about, let alone think about.

"i seen they had this table with free donuts, but to my surprise it was for the staff only." he rolled his eyes which resulted in you laughing.  "you should let springer know you got your phone so he don't call me."

zakai was right for once. you never officially confirmed with him if you wanted to go out on friday. "i'll call him later for sure."

you dropped zakai off at home on the way back and you were back at your house now. "how he gon get with your bosses daughter? he's fucked." selah said on the other end of the phone.

"as if that wasn't obvious enough." you muttered in response. "but i swearrrrr i've seen her before, like before i even started working there."

"maybe at the arena?" she questioned. "there be too many bitches at the arena for me to remember all of 'em." selah could tell by
your tone this was slowly starting to stress you out.

"imma hang up so you can call connie." she stated. "selah, no-" and just like that, the call ended.

Tuesday 11:53 PM

whoever got this mf phone WATCH TF OUT WE COMIN IN HOTTTT

Today 6:45 PM

u better call him i'm so serious
if kai tell me he called him imma handle you... trust

omg you blow me😭

CALL THAT MF NOWWWW

OMFG I AM STFU DONT PISS ME OFF RN
Read

zakai wasted no time in sending connie's number to you so you went to your messages and called. you were hoping he was one of those people that didn't pick up unknown calls, but realistically you knew he was exactly the type.

"hello?" his clean voice answered. you began to hesitate a little, you weren't expecting him to answer so quick. "hellloooooo?" connie repeated.

"hey connie, my fault i didn't hear you at first." you lied. "oh, it's you!" he replied. "you was determined to get that phone back, huh?" connie chuckled. 

"shitttt, i had to be." you joined in his laughter. you didn't wanna bring up eren just yet, not because you necessarily 'liked' connie but because eren was the type of person you would bring up to someone you just met.

"i'm glad you got it though. now you got no excuse to not come out with me on friday." you could hear the smirk in his tone. "it's that important that i come, connie?"

you and the silver haired boy continued on talking for a while. eventually he switched it to facetime because he "wanted to see your face" as if you hadn't heard that a million times. there was some subtle flirting here and there, but it was connie so it was expected.

"what you doin right now?" he asked as he sat upright. you held your phone in your hand while you were browsing netflix on your TV. "looking for something to watch. probably gonna make some cookies or something sweet."

"can i come over and help?"

-shinobilicious
west savannah.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

1.6K 69 7
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š?
484 17 15
"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–" - ๏ฟฝ...
81.7K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
353K 5.5K 62
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ€ข ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ เณƒโ€โžท โ™š ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ...