TEENAGE DIRTBAGS ❇ SHAWN HUNT...

Autorstwa kl_bitch123

Mandy Keller best friend of Cory and Shawn, the trio ready to take on high school. Can they stay perfect when... Więcej

season two
back 2 school
pairing off
notorious
me and mr. joad
the univited
bye, bye, ben
wake up, little shawn
band on the run
fear strikes out
the beard
turnaround

sister theresa

754 23 0
Autorstwa kl_bitch123

I was putting by books into my locker as I heard Shawn and Cory coming up behind me. "Shit." I muttered as one of them fell out.

Before I could grab Cory ran up behind me and placed it into my locker. "Thanks Cor." I said confused. "Anytime." He smiled. "Feel welcome to tel my mom."

"That explains it." I chuckled. "Your mom told you try being nice didn't she?" 

"Yep." He said shortly when he caught Eric walking past. "Now watch as I shift into turbo polite." He said chasing after his brother. 

I shared a look with Shawn. "This is weird." I told him. "Trust me babe, I know." He agreed wrapping an arm around my waist. I blushed.

He leaned down and gave me a short kiss before Cory came back over to us. "That girl wrote seven numbers on my hand."

"What could that possibly mean?" He asked. "It means call her." I told him. "Mandy how can I call her when I don't have her-" He started but stopped when I pinted at the number.

"Oh!" He cheered with a grin.

___________

Cory wouldn't stop talking about Theresa as we waited for class to start. "You know last night TK and I talked on the phone for like two hours." I smiled.

"It beats my previous time with a girl by like two hours. She even asked me to the movies this Friday." He told us.

I spared a look to Topanga who looked slightly upset. She was the one who decided not go out with Cory to save their friendship, but she still liked him.

"She asked you out?" Shawn asked shocked. "Yep, and I just might let her take me." He responded with a giggle. 

I smiled shaking my head at him. Shawn raised a brow at Cory. "Hey." We all turned our heads to see Theresa in the doorway. 

"Hey back." Mr. Turner answered confused. "Ah, there he is. There's my guy." She grinned looking at Cory. 

Mr. Turner sighed. "Its funny, I got this thing here called homeroom-" He started. "Yeah this note covers it." She handed him a paper. 

"TK what are you doing in my homeroom?" Cory asked her. "Our homeroom now sweetie."

"Okay, Theresa. Welcome aboard." Mr. Turner said after reading the note. "Is it okay to sit two to a desk?" She asked him, looking at Cory. "I'm thinking no."

She smirked. "For a five spot?"

He scoffed pointing to the empty seat in front of me.  She sighed dropping her bag. "Oh, hey Mandy." She smiled when she saw me. "Hey T."

_________

"You know TK?" Cory asked me when I got to school. "Yeah she lives in my trailer park, we used to be close." I told him.

"Good, so you can tell me, has she always been this crazy?" He exclaimed pointing to the lockers. They was spray painted, 'TK loves CM'.

I chuckled. "Cor its not a big deal, she's just making sure everyone knows your together."

"Don't you think this is a little extreme though?" He asked. "Its a trailer park hing Cor, girls need to be very protective of their guys." I explained. 

He groaned as she came over. "Like my artwork fuzzy?" She asked, rubbing his head

I let out a small snort. "See you guys later." 

__________

"She was really upset, maybe I should go apologize." Cory told Shawn in class. "No, no, this politeness thing is pulling you down man. Til this blows over, go rude."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Cor, what did you do?" He and Shawn shared a look. "I-I broke up with TK."

"Are you kidding me?" I snapped, knowing she really liked him and that Harley would kill him. His eyes went wide with fear. "Shawn told me too."

I turned to yell at Shawn but Mr. Turner came over. "I'm sorry I was teachin' while you were talkin', my mistake." He said sarcastically.

"No problem." Shawn smiled. I sent a smack to the back of his head. "Are you a complete and total idiot?" I whispered.

Mr. Turner sighed. "Guys, while you're here in my class whatever personal stuff you got goin' on check it at the door."

Before he could start teaching again Joey ran in. "Hey, yo, you Mr. Turner?" He asked. "Yeah, Janitor Bud wants to see you down in the parking lot. Somethin' 'bout his truck running over your motorcycle."

"My bike?" Mr. Turner exclaimed running out. "Oh, read poems." He called back in. 

Frankie then came in. "Okey, everybody out in the hall. No talking, single file line." He ushered everyone out, but Harley cut in and stopped Cory.

"What going on?" Shawn asked once we got in the hallway. "Cory's a dead man." I sighed. "What's Harley mad about this time?" He asked me.

I gave him a look. "TK?" He shrugged. "Why does he care about TK?" I chuckled. "TK? Theresa Keiner? You guys didn't know?"

"Oh my god." He said, dropping his head into his hands. 

________

I waited in the Matthew's living room with Shawn while Cory got dressed for his date. Harley basically threatened him into another date with TK.

"Alright I think this'll work." Cory said, walking down the stairs. "Black shoes, white socks, bow tie? That should do it." 

I scoffed, pushing Shawn's arm off of me. "You guys are terrible." Eric walked in. "How do I look?" Cory asked him. "Like a ventriloquists dummy."

"Perfect!" Cory grinned. "You know, I thought you had a date but apparently you're going to take pictures for grandma." Eric joked.

"This is for my date." Cory told him. "We want to make sure he's totally unappealing to this girl." Shawn explained. "That's good play your strengths."

I rolled my eyes at them. "This is messed up Cor, T really likes you." I told the boy. "She's crazy." He yelled.

"Oh gosh, she's here." Cory cried as the doorbell rang. "Your ridiculous." I said, opening the door.

Frankie walked into the house. "It is time." I snorted lightly. "I got a date with Frankie." Cory panicked. "Miss Keiner is waiting in the car to go to the movies."

"Oh that's better, no it's not. SHe's gonna see through this outfit." He continued. "I'm going out in a bow tie and coming back in a box."

He grabbed onto Shawn. "Help me." I rolled my eyes, pulling Cory towards the door. "Your fine, don't me rude."

"Miss Keiner doesn't like to miss the coming attractions, Fuzzy." Frankie smirked. "Any last words for mom and dad?" Eric asked him. "Tell mom, politeness kills."

_________

As much I was mad at Cory and Shawn for how they were acting about TK, I still went with Shawn to check in on him. 

"TK is so sweet, why are you guys doing this?" I asked Shawn while we waited behind the fence. "She's also Harley Keiner's sister Mandy."

I sighed. "Harley is not that scary." I told him. He rose his eyebrows. "Okay maybe he's a little scary, I just feel bad for T." 

"We weren't trying to hurt her okay? I'm sorry." He said. "Forgive me?" I chuckled but leaned over and kissed him.

We stayed like that until Theresa and Frankie had both left the car. We jumped the fence and climbed into the car. "Mandy? Shawn? How'd you get here?" Cory asked.

"We live on the other side of the fence." Shawn told him. "How's it going?' I asked him about the date. "She's all over me, how do I get her to stop?"

Shawn and I shared a look. "I've never had that problem before." He answered. "Me either." I said.

"How do you usually strike out?" Shawn asked him. "I don't know. I mean it's usually so easy for me." Cory complained. 

"Hop on my bike, I'll get you out of here." Shawn told him. "You're not ditching T." I cut in. "I would never. I mean Harley' sister? I'm not mental."

I scoffed, he wasn't even trying to be nice to her. He was just scared of Harley. "She's coming." I said, pulling Shawn out of the car.

We sat against the side of the car, trying not to be seen. "Maybe this will go okay." Shawn said. But not long after we heard Harley get in the car. "Or not." I mumbled when I heard shouting.

"What are you doing with my sister?" Harley yelled. "Look Harvey, I can explain everything." Cory said.

I laughed, TK told Cory Harley's real name. "Well you better make it- Harvey? You told him that?" 

"Oh you are so dead baboon!" Cory screamed and crawled though the sun roof. "Get me out of here Hunter, c'mon Shawn."

He jumped down onto Shawn. "Great, now Harvey's gonna be after me too." Shawn cried as they ran off.

___________ 

The next day I walked to school wit TK, like I used too. "So, you really like Cory huh?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I mean, he's real sweet y'know?" She blushed. "Yeah, he is." 

"But Harvey went crazy last night." She told me. "Think he scared Cor off?" I sighed. "Well Cory is terrified him, so I'm not sure."

She groaned throwing her head back. "I finally get a good guy and he ruins it." She complained. 

"Well I think he likes you a lot and he'll make okay with Harley." I told her. "You think so?" I gave her a smile. "Yeah."

She sighed. "What 'bout you?" I shook my head. "What about me?" She smiled. "You and Shawn? You've liked him since we were in diapers."

I giggled. "Okay so we're dating now and it's totally awesome." She giggled with me. "That's great Mands."

"Yeah, yeah it is." I smiled. "Do girls know you're together though? I mean you haven't done anything." I chuckled. "I'm not gonna go all trailer park on him, T."

She paused for a second. "Oh no, did I scare Cor with that?" I nodded. "A little but I think he's over it now."

As we approached the building Shawn and Cory were waiting outside. "Well there's our guys, see ya later?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.6K 536 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
988K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
23.8K 1.7K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...