Every Other Girl In The World...

由 KaylaChan

Lily Skyria hates the Akatsuki. Who go to her highschool. Who she believes torments her 24/7 even when she's... 更多

Chapter 1- Lily Skyria
Chapter 2- Packing My Bag!
Chapter 3- Super Ice-Cream-Tific Date!
Chapter 4- The Awkward First Day!
Chapter 5- The Day Of Battles
Chapter 6- New Teacher? ; Not The Normal Kind!
Chapter 7- Shikamaru X The Nurse?!
Chapter 8- Nina and Michel
Chapter 9- Every Other Girl
Chapter 10- The Challenge!
Chapter-11 Lily Verses Itachi!
Chapter- 12 Meeting Hidan
Chapter- 13 Our Dares Revealed!
Chapter- 14 Love Blooms!
Chapter- 15 Madara Makes Another Entrance!
Sasori One Shot/Note
Chapter 16- Meeting Tsuande
Chapter 17- Meeting Pein X New Semester!
Chapter 19- Games Get Serious
Chapter 20- Truth Hurts.
Chapter 21- Dark Flashbacks
Chapter 22- Reunion
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter 18- A Day At Base

1.5K 61 8
由 KaylaChan

'Why? Why did Tsunade put me in the same class as them?' I paced around my room as I continue to think. 'Why?' was the only re-occurring word in my mind. So, what better way to find out then to ask? I grab my sweater and head outside. Man, it was colder than I expected, so cold...I started shivering without even realizing. So you can tell how shocked I was when two, warm arms hugged me in a tight embrace.

"Whoever you are-" I started threatening.

"Shh, calm down..." hushed a calm and velvety voice, so familiar but forgot...

"I don't want to!" I whined, very much like a little child. I heard my 'kidnapper' chuckle lightly and slowly let go, letting the cold welcome me again.

I turn my head to the stranger's way to see...

"Hidan?..." I whispered, the cold was starting to get un-bearable.

"Yup~" He hummed happily, how could he be so happy when it was so cold?!

"Tee-hee, Lily, you seem cold, why not go to our 'Base'?"

"C-Cant't..." I started. 

He frowned slightly, "Why?"

"B-Because I need to go see Tsunade..." I quietly reply, I felt so light-headed...

"Can you wait, or do you absolutely have to?~" He chirped.

"I-I-..." I started. 

"Woah, Lil-l-l-l-y!" His voice blurred away from my mind...

It's warm, so warm...someone is with me...not Hidan...who? My eye lids flutter open to connect with someone's deep brown ones...

"W-who...?" I whimpered.

"That's not important, go back to sleep..." I start to drift away, back to the darkness.

"Baka..." he finished. 

I smiled, Sasori...and I happily fell back asleep. Knowing Sasori would stay with me...wait?! Why am I thinking of such things! And...with Sasori?

When I wake up the sun with slightly burning my face, I shuffle to my side...

"Ah, my beautiful angel is finally awake, eh?" 'Madara', I think venom dripping from my thoughts, as a vein mark appears on my face.

"Ah, that's really mean, Lily-chan!" Obviously been reading my thoughts. I grumble and try to get up, a sudden pain rushes to my head. It felt like my head was a drum and somebody banged it hard, making it vibrate with pain. I groan and clutch my head. 

"Don't get up, your sick..." I sneak a quick peek at him, he looked dead-right serious, his voice did too...

"It's...your fault." I mumbled before falling back asleep.

"Hai, Hai I guess everything is my fault isn't it? ..."

Madara's smug smirk disappeared the minute he was sure she fell asleep completely. He knew he loved her. Loved her so, so much. Just like the others...Madara starts to watch one of his own flashbacks, compliments from his Sharingan.

~Madara's Flashback, from some point in his life~

"No fair Madara!" whined a cute and childish voice, it was Lily.

"-Chuckle-, it's your fault for being so short" But to be honest, he loved her shortness, everything about her to be exact...

"So.Not.My.Fault!" She argued back, man she was just so cute...he was so dazed, Lily took this chance to take back what he took from her...a teddy bear.. That's right, the so ferocious and fierce Lily, hugging a teddy bear tightly, he blushed but quickly got rid of it. Just another thing about life that Lily has taught him. To be honest, she's taught him more things than he would ever learn by himself in his lifetime...in a few months...and without even trying... She has already unknowingly had his heart under her lock and key, he was totally hers. He grumbled slightly at this, it would have been nicer the other way around, though...

Then he laughs mentally, she was still tightly clutching that teddy bear, it looked like she had it for a long time, the worn out brown fur, the tattered pink ribbon, but it was still cute, just like it's owner...maybe she had it from when she was a baby, yes maybe a few of the only things her parents left her, he slightly became saddened at this, he had parents, but they were almost always overseas. But at least he had parents... 

"Madara?" asked a curious Lily, Madara just smiled at his little angel and patted her gently, and closed her eyes, a little tightly, so cute...

"Madara...stop treating me like a child..." she mumbles as I continued to mess up that cute hair of hers, damn everything about her is just so unbearable, I want her so bad, but a playboy best friend is all she saw him as, same as that sucker Deidara...

"Madara? Your dazing out again, are you alright?" Concern showing in her eyes and voice.

"Of course...worried about me, sweetie?" I give her one of my playboy smirks that every girl (except her, of course) would faint for, and of course she tells me 'no way!' and sticks her tongue cutely at me and runs off.

"I love you" I whisper quietly...

~End of Flashback~

I smile at the flashback, that was one of the only memories where I openly admitted that I loved her, in my head of course. And yes, I know. I have lots of competition, being the rest of the Akatsuki, has some or little interest in her. But most of them like me, totally head over heels in love with her, she being clueless, acts normally around us, totally oblivious to the fact that we blush whenever she in within 5 feet of us. Curse this feeling. 

Knowing she wouldn't be pleased about me watching her sleep, although she's so cute, I make my way out the door. 

Lily's P.O.V

The sun stung, probably must have been morning. -Sigh-, how long have I've been sleeping? I shuffle slightly to my right to take a peek at my clock...hey where did my clock go? My eyes widen in shock as I shoot up up-right. That's right, me Lily have fallen asleep at the Akatsuki Base. Shoot Me. 

"Ah, is someone awake?~" Teased a playful, but gentle voice. I remember that voice...

"Hidan?" I question.

"Correct!~" He hummed.

"Uh, why am I here?" My head still ached.

"You fell asleep, poor you~"

"That reminds me, even when it was so cold, you were still talking to me in that (obviously forced and fake) girlie tone of yours" I mutter.

"That's because Hidan likes Lily-chan!~" I sigh. 

"Jeez Hidan, you always act so feminine around me..." I reply as I scratch the back of my head. So obviously I was taken by surprise when Hidan, Hidan, tackled me back onto the bed, with him on top of me?... 

"Then maybe I should act more manlier towards you?" I looked into his lavender eyes, they were dead serious, damn it! He was pretty strong, but...

I kick him across the room with my free legs. I'm stronger. 

He landed in a pile of dirty clothes, the maids were obviously going to be confused later. He landed softly, sort of like a leaf touching the new, cold ground, only less graceful. A lot less graceful. 

"H-Hey!" He complained.

"Yeah?"

"What was that for?!"

"Acting like a idiot around me" I answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I was just playing with you, Lily!" He replied rather sheepishly.

"Yeah, sure."

"And it's not like I would ever hurt you..." He muttered gently. 

"Nor you ever could." I added with a smirk.

I could tell he was stating to get a little annoyed, oh the joy of my life~

"Can't you at least let me seem like the good guy for once?" He asked nonchalantly before walking out. Hmm, this day has been simply, people walk in, talk, annoy and walk out. How drab. My head felt okay now so I got up without too much trouble. I started wandering the hallways, man this place was huge and even though I remember the 1st floor perfectly, I didn't have a clue about a second floor. I kept wandering until I found a room that had heat radiating from it, perhaps this was the door outside? When I swung open the door, a burst of steam welcomed my face, wait steam? And the slight smell of...of...shampoo?! I would have officially fainted if I didn't sleep so much before. 

"Hey, Kisame is that you?" Asked a rough and dark voice. Madara. I immediately slammed the door shut before I sawanything. I thought I was home- free, but sadly life chooses favourites.

"Hey Lily?" I turn around to see...Kisame, shirtless with just a towel as a skirt. To make a long story short. I shrieked and fainted. Simple as that.  

I woke up with my head feeling dizzy. My mind swirled a bit more before I returned back to reality. From the corners of my eyes I saw someone on the room with me, but who?

"Ah, not as pure as you seem to be, hmm?" I groaned, Madara. 

"Ya, yeah, whatever it wasn't my fault..." I mumbled between blushes. 

"Of course not, no one could resist, right?" He asked seductively. 

"W-What?! Y-Your wrong!" Madara just chuckled. Yes, he and the rest of the Akatsuki knew exactly how she ended up at their sauna. She obviously never been on the second floor, nether-less wouldn't have been liked to be cooped up in a stuffy room. But he still could never resist a good teasing. 

He smiled, not smirked, for once at his cute lil' angel, who was still keeping a strong glare and forcing herself to stop blushing. Tsk, still pure as ever.

"Just kidding~" Her face changed from embarrassment to a small pout. 

"No fair..." I mumbled. I smile and got up.

"If you want, I can help you escape, Lily-chan~" I laugh slightly at his choice of words and nod slightly. I got up and started following him. Oh, so the place had an elevator, and one block away from my 'room' too. Curse life. I stay silent while I sit on one of the benches in the elevator. -Ding- 'You have arrived at 1st floor, we hoped you had a pleasant day' I reply 'thanks' to the recorded message and walk out, Madara chuckling behind me. 

From there I knew exactly how to get out. Madara must have known that too because for some reason he gently put his hand on my shoulder to gently restrain me. 

"Hmm?" I asked

"Lily, just a word of advice...don't get too close to us, we're not exactly 100% safe" Every word rung in my head, like a bell, ringing...

"And your not the only one that knows that" I answer coldly before leaving the stinking building. 

'I had almost forgotten'

继续阅读