(Discontinued) Harry Potter O...

By tf-is-fanfic

Thank you for taking interest in my book! I am sorry to inform you that my book is no longer taking requests... More

Hi!
HarRon
Drarry
(A/N)
Ron x Reader
Draco x Reader x Harry
Brother!Cedric x Sister!Reader x Friend!Cho
Neville x Reader
Draco for Savannah
Brother!Draco x Sister!Reader
Fred x Reader
Dean x Reader
Draco for Savannah Pt 2
Draco for Annabelle
Draco for Bella Rose
Draco for Annabelle pt 2
Draco for Samantha
Neville for Jassmine
Drarry *Lemon*
Ron for Ella
Harry for Moony (Hareem)
Neville for Jassmine pt 2
Ron for Ella Scene 2
(A/N) IMPORTANT
Nuna/Luneville
Draco x Fem!Reader *Lemon*
Harry for Angel
Supernatural x Reader x Harry Potter
Draco for Jasmine
Oliver for Jazmyn
Harry for Bree
Neville x Reader
SPN x Reader x HP pt 2
Draco for Annabelle
Charlie for Sophie
Oliver x Reader
Pansy for Carmen
uh... hey...
Draco for Chloe
Ok (a/n)
Draco for Jasmine
Draco x Reader
A/N
Hello

Draco for Carmen

3.8K 56 20
By tf-is-fanfic

So the very first one is going to be for someone who asked me to write this a while ago. So, here it finally is >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Here we go. Another day of Hogwarts. Another day of bullying,' Carmen sighed as she thought.

"Watch where you're going," Draco boomed as he knocked her to the ground.

"You know you don't have to be such a prick," Carmen mumbled as she picked herself back up.

"What did you say," he growled.

"Nothing! I said nothing," she squeaked as she ran back to the Hufflepuff common room.

As she was sitting at the couch, she heard a few of the girls giggling about the Yule Ball.

"Who are you going with," one asked.

"No one yet, but I hope that boy I told you about asks me," the other giggled.

'It must be nice having friends, and having dates,' Carmen whimpered to herself as she put her blonde hair into a ponytail.

"Hey! Carmen, who are you going with," a girl asked.

"N-no one," Carmen stuttered.

"We can so help you," the girls squealed, forcing Carmen to her feet.

"I've really got to study and-"

"You can get back to that," one girl interrupted.

Carmen growled slightly, pushing her glasses back into place.

"Hmm, let's see. You have blonde hair, brown eyes, and wear glasses. Girls, what boy do you think would like her the best," one asked while the others studied her.

"Maybe Ron," a girl replied.

"No, no, no! Someone else," another squeaked.

"Draco," another suggested.

"N-no! Please," Carmen said before she could stop herself.

"Oh! I forgot he bullied you! I'm so sorry," the girl cried out as she hugged her.

"He wouldn't like a Mudblood like her anyways," one girl laughed.

"I agree, Draco only likes Purebloods," one agreed.

"Thanks girls, but no thanks. I don't need help. I'm not going," Carmen growled as she left.

She was roaming the halls when she ran into her friend Skye (I couldn't think of someone. Sorry >.<)

"Hey, Carmen! What's wrong," Skye said, slinging an arm onto Carmens' shoulder.

"Nothing, just thinking," she quietly replied.

"About," Skye asked.

"Promise not to say anything," Carmen mumbled.

"Promise," Skye giggled.

Carmen got close to Skyes' ear and whispered, "Some of the girls were talking about the Yule Ball, and got me involved. They were trying to get me a date and one of them said Draco. They started laughing saying how he wouldn't like me because I'm a Mudblood. I don't know that just hurt thinking how Draco wouldn't ever like me."

"Oh, Carmen," Skye sighed, pulling a crying Carmen into her arms.

"Ha! Look she is crying," Draco laughed as he walked up.

"Draco! Enough," Skye boomed.

"Now, now Skye a Pureblood Slytherin like yourself shouldn't even be associating with a Mudblood like her," Draco smirked.

"Draco, please," Skye pleaded.

"For you, only this time. Be grateful that I say you're a close acquaintance," he laughed, walking away with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Why does he like you so much," Carmen whimpered, wiping away tears.

"I don't know," Skye sighed, "C'mon we are going to get you a dress for the Yule Ball."

"I don't have a date," Carmen sighed.

"I will get you one," Skye winked.

"Wait-"

"Nope let's go," she laughed.

~~Getting back to Hogwarts~~

"It looks pretty on you! I will even come to the Hufflepuff common room to help you get ready tomorrow," Skye giggled as she left Carmen at the Hufflepuff entrance.

"Thanks. Bye Skye," she replied.

"Bye!"

~~Next dayyyy~~

Skye asked a Hufflepuff to get Carmen from the common room for her, and they did.

"Hi Skye," Carmen smiled.

"Hey Carmen," Skye replied.

"So, who is my 'date'," Carmen sighed.

"You'll see! I have all my stuff, so lets hurry up and get ready," she giggled.

Skye pulled Carmen into the Hufflepuff common room and started getting ready with the rest of the girls.

"Carmen! You look beautiful," Skye squealed, getting the other girls' attention.

"Skye! You did such a good job! Carmen you look amazing," all the girls started cheering.

"T-thanks," the two girls replied.

"Okay, it's time girls! Let's go," one girl called.

"Let's go meet your date Carmen," Skye giggled.

"Okay," Carmen said.

~~At meeting place~~

"Now, you cannot say no and run away, okay? I worked to hard on you, and I know you like him," Skye whisper growled as they walked up to the boy, who had his back turned to them.

"Fine," Carmen sighed.

"Draco? She is here," Skye smiled as he turned around and looked at Carmen in shock. (Sorry Pansy, no Draco love for you in this Yule Ball.)

"Y-you look beautiful. I mean you look okay," Draco said before changing it.

"Draco, tell her. Now," Skye said as she walked off with her date, George.

"Tell me what," Carmen said, looking anywhere but at Draco.

"That I love you," Draco quickly said, casting his look downwards.

"W-what," she stuttered.

"You heard me Mud- I mean I said I love you, Carmen," Draco replied, now looking Carmen in the eyes.

"I-I love you too," she quietly replied.

Draco grabbed her hand and took her inside the ball. They danced until neither one could dance any longer and sat at one of the tables.

"Draco, won't your friends, you know, judge you for this," Carmen asked.

"I don't care what they think. I only care that I have you by my side, and you love me," Draco said, leaning in and kissing her. (Cheesy as fuck. Oh my lord of cheese. I am so sorry xD)

"O-oh," Carmen blushed.

Draco help onto her hand, unable to look away from her.

"I'm sorry for giving you hell for the past 4 years," he said, sighing.

"It's fine. I promise," she giggled.

"Let's go and dance some more, okay," Draco said, leading her to the dance floor.

Carmen and Draco danced the night away, both wishing for it to never end. They were one last ones to leave.

"Carmen? Will you be mine," Draco shyly asked.

"Y-yes," she stuttered, pulling him into a hug.

He smirked and hugged her. They stood in each others arms for a while. Carmen listened to his heartbeat while Draco listened to her quiet breathing. That is how they spent the rest of the night, until they had to go to their dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally have it done for you! I hope you like it! Honestly, I couldn't wait to write about the Yule Ball in my main story, so I wrote some of it here. I hope you like it.!!

To get one: Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about

~~Skye~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.6K 149
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
342K 10K 25
❀ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘, ˚ ༘♡ ⋆𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑶𝑭 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑪𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺 ━━━ ❝a name, or title, or house ...
208K 3.6K 100
Hermione and you scenes Heh, I do all *Title of chapter* - this shit means mature content Y/N - your name L/N - last name I take request :) Pls vot...
3.5K 30 12
After the whole summer not getting any letters from harry you start to worry what happens if it was a house elf's doing? what happens is a chamber is...