Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

A fucking nightmare

2.2K 41 1
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis-

*Warning- Read with caution*

I woke up in the middle of the night, Enzo was sleeping beside me, snoring. His arms were wrapped around my waist, securely. I tried to get out of his hold, but his arms just tightened more. When I tried again he just pulled away and turned over. I sighed, being grateful that he didn't wake up.

I got out of bed after checking my phone to make sure no one has texted me. I put the phone in my pajama pockets and made my way out of the room. I walked into my room to get my robe because it was cold,  but as soon as I reached for the robe something cold pressed against my head. I turned around, slowly and came face to face with a man in a black face mask.

"Don't make any noise or this gun will pierce right through-

"Bitch, if you don't skip the threatening bit and tell me what the fuck you want?" I said after folding my arms and sighing. I walked over to my bed as he still held the gun to my head.

He hit me in the back of the head, harshly and everything went black.

________

I guess I blacked out because he was now following me towards the bed, I gave a confused look and looked around.

He didn't pull the trigger, so that made me certain that he was not here to kill me. He was here to scare and kidnap me.

"I am under the order of my leader, Ray S-

I stood up, abruptly and shook my head.

"No, no, you're mistaken! My uncle is locked up and when does he have...kidnappers with him?" I said, stunned. The man pointed the gun more at me and started to laugh.

"Looks like someone's boyfriend has been keeping secrets, yes?" the man asked with a smirk.
"Your uncle escaped days ago and if you didn't know...he has his own gang." The man said while laughing, I saw red when the man was laughing. I kicked him in the balls, but he stood still.

"Dang, someone's tiny," I stated. The man growled before hitting me in the stomach.

"Would you like to see how small, cagna!" he yelled at me while gripping my hair.
"No, I-I think it being small kind of suits you, yes?" I said while laughing. The man punched me in my stomach again but this time it hurt so bad.

"Enzo! Enzo, Hel-

I got cut off by Elijah and Enzo bursting into the room with men behind them. Enzo tackles the man to the ground and continued to punch him. I on the other hand felt wetness dripping down my leg.

**TW‼️**

I screamed in pain as Enzo rushed to me. The lights turned on and I saw my pajama pants full of blood, I grabbed hold of my stomach as Enzo and Elijah looked between each other.
I screamed again and Enzo finally picked me up and ran towards his bedroom.

"Hey, baby, hey, it's okay!" Enzo said while I cried, the pain in my stomach started to grow worse as he was on the phone with the doctor. I looked at the blood again and my eyes widened in the notice.

"I-I was pregnant," I stated while watching the blood. Enzo stared at my realization before I looked back. The pain subsided as I started to feel my stomach.
"N-no! No!" I yelled out while crying. Enzo rushed to my side in a heartbeat and held me.
"H-he killed my baby...no!" I yelled while crying out. Enzo continued to shush me as he rocked me back and forth.

The door busted open and when I expected the doctors to be there, it was Zuri and Ty. They looked at the blood and looked at my eyes. Zuri held her mouth in realization and Ty stood there confused.

"Bon, you w-were pregnant?" Zuri asked as she slowly walked to my side. Enzo's jaw clenched and I shook my head, repeatedly. I pushed Enzo off of me and slowly stood up.

This isn't real! This isn't happening!

"M-my uncle...escaped?" I asked with tears drying on my face. Zuri nodded her head and I nodded mine before slowly walking towards the door. Each step I took hurt more than the last and every breath I took was shorter than the last. Enzo grabbed my arm but I pushed him away.

"This is your fault! Y-you didn't tell me and now...I have a target on my back because of you! I'm in this house because of you! I miscarried because of you!" I yelled at Enzo and pushed him back. I kept pushing him until my legs slipped from underneath me, Enzo caught me in his arms and I cried in them.

"I know, amore...I'm sorry!" Enzo said. I felt something wet drip on my arm as I look up at Enzo.

"Don't call me that...I don't love you, anymore! I fucking hate you!" I yelled at him and stood up. Enzo wiped the tear off his face before grabbing me again.

"Baby, you can't make decisions out of grief, Bon! I know you don't hate me! Stop saying that!" I looked him in his eyes and all I saw was pain. I grabbed onto his hands and pulled them away from my face.

"You make him pay for what he did to me...for what he did to us! I do love you, but if you kill this man without bringing him hell, I will kill you myself." I stated before walking into the bathroom.

^^***^^

Nightmare over

I shot up from the floor and wiped the sweat off of my head!

"He killed it!" I yelled. The man that knocked me unconscious a few minutes ago rushed to my side. He was fisting at his belt when I woke up. I looked down to see my pants still up meaning he never got to me.

"Shut up, bitch!" he yelled at me before slapping me. He reached for my pants, but I was not playing that game again, I tried to reach for his gun but I couldn't reach it so I screamed. When I say I screamed, I mean one of the horror movies screams.

"Bonnie!" I heard Enzo yell from outside my door. I yelled for Enzo and the man tried to get up but was too late. Enzo grabbed onto the collar of the man before throwing him across the room.

Damn, he's strong as fuck!

"Awn, I really loved that tv." I whispered before getting up off the floor. I was still a little shook by that... nightmare. It made me feel...weird.

Elijah took the man down to the basement and Enzo made his way to me. He grabbed my hands but I pulled them away.

"M-My uncle escaped?" I asked while folding my arms. Enzo's face held guilt and worry.

"I don't want to talk about...him! Are you okay?" he asked me. I rubbed my stomach remembering the dream and nodded my head. Enzo grabbed my hand from my stomach before giving me a knowing look.

"What's wrong with your stomach?" he questioned while raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing, just a dream I had when he knocked me unconscious." I state like it was nothing. I continued to rub my stomach without knowing causing him to grab it again.
"What was the dream about?" he asked. I rubbed my forehead and laughed, nervously.

"About that."I laughed. He folded his arms and waited for me to continue. I took a deep breath and led him back into his room, I sat him on the bed and told him about the story while I laid on his chest. When I finished telling him the story he didn't respond or say anything, his hand slipped under my shirt and rubbed my belly.

"If anyone would have done that, amore. You wouldn't have to ask me to bring him hell because I would have done it without hesitation. That's what I'm doing, first thing in the morning anyway, and I'll bring him more pain for making you have that awful dream." He stated before kissing the side of my head. His hand never left my stomach as we were met with a comfortable silence.

"I love you, amore." He said while kissing my head again.
"I love you too, dickhead." I said while looking up at him and laughing.

"Hahaha...stop calling me that!" He demanded as he grabbed my neck. I laughed in return and kissed him. His soft lips started smirking halfway through the kiss before he flipped us so that he was hovering over me.

"I," he said while kissing my neck.

"Love," he said while kissing in between my breast.

"You," he said when he got to my stomach and placed a kiss on there.

I laughed and pushed his head away.

"You're cute, but not funny!" I state while laughing. He smiled a knowing smile before coming back up.
"I'm not funny?" he questioned while holding his heart with hurt. He smiled again before ticking me. I was screaming and laughing as he continued his torture.

"Enzo...stop!" I laughed out as he continued to tickle me.
"What? I thought I wasn't  funny, hmm?" He said while continuing to tickle me. He finally stopped and leaned down to kiss me.

"You're annoying!" I said when he bit my lip. He laughed then tickled me a little bit more before stopping. He sat down beside me and looked me in my eyes.

"Baby, do you want to...I can't believe I'm even asking. You shouldn't be doing-

"Get to the point, Enzo!" I stated while raising a brow.

"Do you want to torture the guy with me?" he mumbled. I could hardly hear him but I did.
"Yes, I would, actually!" I yelled out while jumping onto him.

"Oh, so I do got myself a little demon after all." He said while laughing. I laughed and nodded my head.
"Yep, I'm all yours, diavolo." I whispered before trying to tickle him. He smiled but didn't laugh, he stared at me then shook his head no.

"You don't call me that, I don't want you to see me that way, okay? And, I don't do the tickling thing either," he said while shrugging. I hit him on the shoulder and he laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him while playing with his hair.

"Yeah, go ahead," he said while moving a strand of hair out of my face. I sadly smiled at him and grabbed the hand from my face.

"Wh-why do you keep lying to me? I forgive you over and over again, but you keep lying to me. Why?" I asked as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Baby, I-... All the lies I say are to protect you. I won't let the lie continue forever, but if it's for your safety or for anything to help you. I would lie, kill, and steal, but my heart beats for you. I might hurt you but never will I let someone else do it or never will your hurt last forever. I will protect you with my last breath, that's a promise!" Enzo said while grabbing onto my face.

"I do love you, but you are going to stop lying to me, or you're going to lose me...forever," I said then got under the covers. Enzo sat in the middle of the bed, thinking about something.
"Enzo, you are sitting on the covers." I said as I was trying to tug the covers from underneath him. Instead of getting up he just laid down on top of the comforter, I groaned in aggravation before staring at him.

"What?" I asked as I crawled to him. He looked up at me and sighed, he pulled me closer and I bit my lip.

"I'm not good for you, Tigre. I can't-

"Nope, don't you dare pull that breakup shit on me, Enzo! I'm not do -

"No, no, no, baby! I wasn't, I know it wasn't going to work anyways. You know I'm not good for you but you still love me and I you, amore. I'm not going to leave you and if you try to leave me, I will lock you away and you will never come out, got it?" he questioned me. I looked at him like he was crazy before nodding.

That's not true, but whatever floats his boat, I can do what I want.
He can't though, I'll kill him or cut off something important if he leaves me.

"And if you try to leave me I'll kill you." I said before kissing his cheek. He laughed and smacked my ass.

"You can try there's no doubt in my mind that you will fail. You most definitely are a rare one, amore." he said before pecking my lips. I tried to pull away but he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our mouths were moving in sync before I sucked on his tongue and bit at it. I then released it and tugged on his hair, I moaned in his mouth making him pull away and groan.

"Fuck!" he groaned out causing me to laugh. He grabbed my neck and I knew he was getting hornier by the seconds.

"No, baby! I'm really tired." I said then tried to take his hand from around my neck.
"Don't move my hand, Bon!" he told me while tightening his hold. I laughed.
"Then stop fucking choking me, bitch!" I let out. He let go of my neck and stood up, pulling my leg towards the end of the bed. He choked me again.

This is one horny motherfucker, I tell you that.

"Bonnie, it's past twelve and I am really tired, but you got one more fucking time to disrespect me. I'll gladly fuck you till the sunrise and make you sleep the rest of the day. I know you're still in pain down there, so I'm going to give you an option, okay?" he said causing me to roll my eyes and nod.
"First off, if you roll your eyes again I'll send you to the infirmary with a broken back. The only time your fucking eyes should be rolling is when I'm fucking the life out of you, understood?" he questioned, I nodded slowly and moved back some.

"Now, your options are, A, go to sleep and wake up to breakfast in bed. Or option B, I fuck you multiple rounds until the sun shines through. Oh, and if we do this round you better pray to God that we don't procreate." he said with a slight smirk. I rolled my eyes again and he grabbed my thigh.

"Option B, it is!" He let out before squeezing my thigh. I pushed him back and crawled to the other side of the bed.

"Baby, I'm sorry! It's a habit, it was completely by accident!" I yelled to him.

"Will it happen again?" He asked as he started to come towards me. I shook my head repeatedly no. "If it happens again the rules will still apply! Rather it's a mistake or accident!" He said before finally being able to reach me. He wrapped his arms up around my waist and I wrapped mines around his neck.

"Love you," 1. I said then tried to kiss him, but he pulled away.

"Don't say that, Bon! I don't like it!" he said causing me to do a confused look. "It's not "love you" it's "I love you!"," he said causing me to laugh.

"Oh, right!" I said while 2. pulling away from him and getting into bed. He stood there waiting on something until he jumped over me and onto his side of the bed.
"Goodnight!" I said then kissed his cheek. I pulled the cover on me and 3. turned away from him.

"That's three," I heard him say. I turned back around to face him but he was counting something.

"What are you doing Enzo?" I asked as I am finally ready to go to sleep.

"Counting how many mistakes you make, so I know how many rounds to go tomorrow. I'm at three by the way." he said then looked away. I was too tired to argue with him so I just turned away from him and tried to sleep.

"That's four, no I love you, turning away from me, and no cuddles. Yeah, your ass is grass, baby girl" I heard him say. I sighed and continued to ignore him until I fell asleep. "Five."
--

When I woke up Enzo wasn't there beside me. I dragged myself from the bed with a huge stretch.

"Enzo," I called out while yawning. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the hallway. I bumped into Zuri who just stared at me with fear in her eyes. She lifted her hands up in surrender for a reason I don't understand.

"Hey, Z! Good morning, have you seen Enzo?" I asked causing her to give me a confused look. I waited for her to answer, but all she did was stare at me.

"So, is that a no? ...Oh, you think I'm mad at you!" I said in realization then started laughing. She faked laughed and huffed.
"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm still going to kill you but I'm in a happy mood today and don't need any frustration. I'm still your friend but I'm just...upset with you all right now. Still love you though!" I said while kissing her cheek. I rushed past her and ran downstairs.

I'm a very forgivable person... I hate it.

I opened Enzo's meeting room to see everyone sitting in there with a huge picture of me and my uncle on the screen. A few heads turned my way, but I stared at Enzo. Enzo stood from his seat and came towards me, I thought he was about to say something but instead, he grabbed my arm and dragged me back out. He came out with me and shut the door.

"You can't be in here, amore. I'm handling important business, I'll talk to you later." he stated before getting ready to go back in.

"Cap, I do missions as well and it's my crew that has been captured, so I think I should help-

"No! You will wait on me back in the room! That is an order, understood?" he yelled at me in authority. I saluted him with an angry expression and turned to head to the kitchen.

He's been a bitch all week after he explained things to me.

"Annoying piece of shit! I can never stay in a fucking good moo-

"Hey, Bon!" Antonio and Lexi said while waving. I forced a smile then walked past them. I walked into the camera room and shut the door.
"Now, let's see," I said while pulling up the feed. The meeting room camera came into view and I turned the audio on.

"Ray has a gang right outside the north wall and I need your help to capture him." Enzo said. A few men were on their phones and were snickering at a video.
"Oh, okay...I tried to be fucking nice!" Enzo yelled before pulling out his gun and shooting both guys in their shoulders. He shot the ground next to the other guy before slamming his fist into the desk.

"Keep fucking playing with me! And I won't be so nice, piece of shits!" Enzo yelled before throwing a book.

Damn, he's so fucking-...fuck, the things I could do to him.

"James, you will take a team of ten to here!" He said while pointing at a map.
"Antonio and Lexi will guide you all out as you grab Micheal and Jess! I have Eva trying to hack the chips in their arms for a better signal but it's not working. We work with what we got, got it?" Enzo yelled

"Yes, sir!" They all replied in respect.

"Bonnie will be left here with you, Tony. You will have the place surrounded and if anyone makes it through you kill on sight, understood?"

"Yes, sir!" Tony replied.

If he thinks I'm staying here with that piece of sh-

"If you fail to protect her, I will lock you up in Hell's chamber and let Bel deal with you all! When I return, Bonnie better not have one scratch or bruise on her fucking body!" He yelled in a low threatening voice.

"Yes, sir," Tony said a little quieter. I should cut myself on purpose, ugly ass.

"I'm going after Ray! I will have a majority of the team with me... Oh, and my father," Enzo said causing me to look confused.

Enzo's father is dead why-

"I will go after my father and Ray! My father is a traitor and if he is seen I want him captured not killed, Understood?" Enzo yelled

"Yes, Capo!" They replied. I backed away from the mic in shock. He told me his father was dead, what the hell?!

Never mind, I don't want to do anything with him besides stabbing him repeatedly in the neck!

I ran out of the camera room and ran straight into mine. I grabbed an all-black jumpsuit and quickly put it on. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and put on some black boots.

I grabbed my duffle bag and made sure it had my guns in it along with my thigh holsters. I put on my gear and slowly walked towards the door.
I opened the door and fast-walked to the end of the hall, where I quickly made sure that no one was there. I walked back down to the stairs and went back into the camera room.

"Finally," I whispered while locking the door. I let out a breath and turned around to face the cameras.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard from beside me as I turned around to face Enzo who had a huge smirk on his face.
"Amore?" He said while walking up to me. I tried to run back out the door, but he pushed me up against the wall and pinned my arms. The bag dropped and I cussed.

"Enzo, let go!" I said struggling to get out of his hold.

"You are one stubborn, donna! You can't follow rules from me or me when I am playing capo. What am I going to do with you, hmm?" He questioned then let me go. I shrugged my shoulders.

"There's nothing you can do, Enzo! If you lock me up, I'll escape. If you ignore me, I'll escape. And If you lie to me, I'll threaten your life!" I said while folding my arms. Enzo sat in the chair and I sat in the one opposite of him.

"You are brave, Tigre. The only one who lives after talking to me like that. How does it feel?" He said with a smirk.

"Like hell! Just like you lying to me about your father. Hell!" I laughed out. He wiped his smirk off of his face while I placed a gun on my lap.

"Tsk tsk tsk, the lies, Enzo. What are we going to do about that, hm, amore?" I asked while standing up. He gritted his jaw and bawled up his fist. I aimed the gun at his private area.

"What? No, comebacks? How about an "I'm sorry?"... I mean we both know you love using that line!" I laughed while walking around his chair.

"Bonnie, I didn't li-...well I did-

"Wow! You couldn't stop lying for a second, Enzo! Gosh, you really have a gift!" I laughed.

"Bonnie, your friends betrayed you."  LIE"

"Bonnie, your mother was kidnapped!" LIE"

"Bonnie, I killed my father and that's when I became a monster!" LIE"

"Bonnie, I love you!" well I don't really know if that's a lie, but I think it was." I stated while mimicking him.

"Bonnie, I do love you-

"Enzo, I love you too...you see that's just words, Enny! Were all the lies you told me suppose to make me feel loved? Or maybe it was to make me feel, protected! If it was, you did a fucking terrible job at that!" I yelled while laughing.
"You make me feel like I'm going out of my fucking mind, Enz! I feel like I'm going psycho and it's all because of you." I yelled then tucked the gun into my thigh holster.
"I want to go back to America and if you don't take me, I will figure out a way when you leave." I said while shrugging my shoulders and sitting in the chair.

"Bonnie, you are not leaving! End of discussion-

"Bonnie, you're not leaving, end of-... Enzo, do you want me to pull the fucking trigger?"I said while getting the gun out again.

"Well, it'll make this go a whole lot faster, don't you think?" he said then rolled his eyes while folding his arms.

"You're annoying! You kidnapped me and told me to work it off! How am I going to work it off, Enzo? You're not letting me work so there's no use for me. Just let me go home, please!" I begged while dropping the gun.

"Call it selfish or whatever, Bon. But I can't let you leave! You are mine, you can't leave!" he yelled at me.

Let's just say........I lost it!

I lunged for him and we flipped the chair. When the chair fell I rolled off of him, but I stood back up and ran back to him. I started punching him wherever I could and he kept trying to push me off.

"I fucking hate you!" I yelled while punching him and sitting on top of him. He flipped us over so now he was on top and I slapped him. He pinned my hands to the ground.

"Stop, Bon!" He yelled as I kept struggling. I stopped struggling and was breathing, heavily.
"You're not leaving!" he yelled at me. A tear fell from my eyes as I started struggling again.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled as Enzo reached in his pocket for something while still holding my arms down. I continued to struggle and didn't stop when I felt a prick on my butt
cheek.

I looked down to see Enzo pushing the plunger into my ass. Another tear left my eyes and I continued to struggle, weakly.

"I fuc-fucking...h-hate you...Enzo! I-I sw-swear!" I stuttered while everything was starting to spin.
"E-Enzo!" I cried as my struggling slowed down.

"I know baby! I know!" was the last thing I heard him say before blacking out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I fucking hate him!

That's exactly how I wanted it.😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 278 39
Book I of the Mafia Escapades series (Completed) Nova Davis was only months away from her graduation just before she received the devastating news a...
319K 6.2K 80
*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
207 2 16
A Tale of Past, Present, Memories and Future Enzo Marchetti and Aria-Lee black are in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and surprises as the...
99.5K 1.4K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...