Dare To Love

بواسطة cleopatras_heart

Sunlyn Carter is given a promotion to a chair member at a company in London. Giving her a new chapter in life... المزيد

Dare To Love
TIKTOK
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT- THE END
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE PT. 2

ELEVEN

12.6K 465 168
بواسطة cleopatras_heart

Chapter Eleven | Dario

Slowly opened my eyes, stretching my arms above my head. Sunlyn is still fast asleep on my chest. She always looks so peaceful when she sleeps. Her bonnet was sliding off her head, I quickly fix it for her. Knowing how annoyed she gets when she wakes up with it off of her head.

She lightly stirs as I fix it, stretching her arm that was resting on my chest. Unconsciously moving it down to my crotch.

Fuck...

I feel my dick make a tent through my sweat. Not again, after eating her out last night. I was hard as a fucking rock, and I couldn't go to sleep. So, I waited until after she fell asleep. I took the coldest shower of my life, and it didn't even work. I couldn't stop thinking about how wet she was. And the way she came all over my face. I just wanted to stick my cock deep inside her.

So, I just stroked myself in the shower, I was trying to be as quiet as possible. But it didn't matter considering, Sunlyn likes to keep the tv on when she sleeps.

She wanted to move slowly when it came to sex. So, I wasn't going to break the promise I made to her. Even if she came all over my mouth last night. Besides, the next time I get into that pussy, she won't be able to walk for weeks after I'm done with her.

So, honestly, it's her funeral.

I take the duvet off of my body and get out the bed. Going into the bathroom, stripped my clothes, and got into the shower. Scrubbing my body, trying to think of anything that was a turn off. To get rid of my hard-on. After ten minutes in the shower, I shut the water off. Grabbing my towel and wrapped it around my waist. Wiping the fog of the mirror. Grabbing my toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

Rinsing out my mouth and wiping down the sink. Walking into the bedroom, Sunlyn is sitting up, looking confused as ever.

"Good morning, darling," I say.

She murmurs a bunch of gibberish. I go to kiss her and she throws a pillow at my face. "Nope, I didn't brush my teeth yet," she jumps out of the bed.

"I don't care, I just want my good morning kiss."

"You are only saying that because you brushed your teeth already," she yells from the bathroom while brushing her teeth.

I laugh going into the closet and putting on some sweats. Then, I come back into my bedroom, and I hear the shower running. So, I decided to go finish up some work in my office. I haven't heard anything from Pierce since the day, he left my office. If this is his approach to taking me down, he really is more pathetic than I thought.

I open my laptop and check my emails.

Theodore Knight

My younger brother. Why would he be emailing me? He made himself clear, that he would never speak to me again and so did I.

"Ahh, what are you doing?" she puts her hands on her hips, wearing a black cami top and grey sweatpants.

"Just catching up on some work," I smile, she just stares at me, hands still on her hips.

"But, I could help you out in the kitchen," I lower my laptop and stand up from my seat.

"Crazy because I was thinking the same thing," she walks towards the kitchen. I follow after her watching her hips sway. Even in those sweatpants, her ass looks great. She opens the refrigerator, taking out all of the food that we prepped last night.

"You ready to cook," she rubs her hands together.

"As I'll ever be," I smile.

We get to work, everything was pretty easy to make. Sunlyn put on some music and we spent most of the time dancing around the kitchen to Etta James. Sunlyn lowly hummed to 'A Sunday Kind of Love', as she stirred the pot of pasta on the stove. I watched her while seasoning the chicken. I could watch her for hours, makes me imagine our future together. Cooking, Singing, and dancing in the kitchen until we grow old.

Maybe kids, if she wants some.

"Do you always dance and cook?" I ask.

"Of course, makes it more fun," she smiles and grabs a bottle of black pepper from the cabinet.

"And I thought you eat turkey on Thanksgiving," I say.

"We never made turkey it was too much work." She turned around and faced me, "besides, jerk chicken tastes way better, than some dry-ass turkey."

"Tell me when you are finished, the oven is already preheated." She says.

I get back to work and quickly finish up with the chicken. Put it in the oven and help Sunlyn with the heavy pan of pasta.

"I had it," she pouts, "but, thank you." Kissing my cheek and cleaning up the counter.

"It's  one pm, and everything is done already?" she snorts, "When Cass and I would cook, it would take us at least until five pm. And we would eat a nine pm because all of our friends would come late."

"How come it took you guys so long?" I ask.

"Well, this one year, Cass was trying to be 'vegan'. I asked her to pick up specific items, and she got weird plant-based products. So we had to go back to the store and get the correct items."

"Is she still vegan?" I ask.

"The girl gave up on being vegan that night. She wasn't even doing it right. She didn't like the plant-based products so she mostly just starved herself."

My eyes widen.

"Yeah, she kept most of the food that night," she said.

Sunlyn tells me more stories of her past holidays. I asked about her family. She's not really close to them, she said they didn't want her to go to college. I'm kind of glad, she didn't listen to them. Because if she did, I wouldn't have met this beautiful woman.

...

Sunlyn

Since we finished cooking the food so early, we decided to just relax in the living room for the rest of the evening. It didn't feel right eating, until later. We took a nap together on the couch.

Now, I just got finished getting ready. Nothing too dressy.

Dario was still in the bathroom. So I decided to go set the table with the food.

Sitting down on two table placers, and then going into the kitchen to get the food. Bring out the chicken and set it in the middle of the table. Before I could go back into the kitchen and get more food, the doorbell rang. Who could even be here? All the roads are closed.

Walking to the front door, turned the lock, and opened it. The cold air burst through the foyer. A man wrapped up in a big black coat and scarf. And snow up to his shins is standing there. I can't even see his face.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I say.

He murmurs something, but I'm unable to hear him under all of his layers. He unwraps his scarf and steps into the house. Resting his bag, on the small table.

"Hello, are you here to see Dario?" I speak up.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I'm Theo," He takes off his gloves and reaches out for my hand. "Theo Knight."

The back of his hand is covered in a lion tattoo.

I shake it, cut off by a voice walking into the room.

"Darling, are you ready to eat?" Dario walks into the room, looking down at his phone. "Where you outside? Why is it so cold-," he looks up making direct eye contact with Theo.

Now, looking at the two men, they look very alike. With full heads of hair, they have very similar facial features. Both are very tall, Dario is 6'5, and Theo is only two or three inches shorter.

"Brother, it's good to see you." Theo smiles and walks to hug Dario who is behind me.

"What are you doing here, Theo?" Dario says, angrily to his brother With a very stern look on his face.

Theo hums, bowing his head, "Even after all this time apart, you still haven't changed."

Dario turns his brother around to face me. "Theodore, you made it clear before I left. You didn't need me nor did I need you. so make me understand why you are at my front door."

Theo's jaw tightened, turning his head towards me before looking back at his brother. "Look, I didn't come here to fight, I'm just here to handle some business. Now can we please talk...alone."

Well, If I didn't get the hint before I surely understand it now. letting these boys handle their pissing contest on their own. Swiftly leaving the foyer, heading for the kitchen.

Dario

Theo said we had things to talk about.

"I like what you did with your office." He walks around the room analyzing it. "Reminds me of dad's."

"Look I know you're not here for the chitchat," sitting in my chair. "So let's get this over with."

Theo takes a seat, "Fine, did you get the email I sent you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get to read it."

"Well, I thought I'd give you a heads up, considering I'm a great brother," he smirks. "Your friend, Pierce, he's crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed. I've been given word that he's forming his gang. Making underground deals with the french and recruiting men from Poland. His lies are spreading around eastern Europe like wildfire and I just want to make he doesn't fuck with my business."

Kissing my teeth, "And you're telling me this for what?"

"I'm coming to you as my brother to get your little bitch boy in line before I deal with him."

Theo doesn't know of my split with Pierce long ago, and frankly, I don't know what Pierce is up to. All of this is new information to me, "I don't know of Pierce's actions, I cut ties with him. So, if you think I have something to do with it...you're wrong."

He stares at me for a moment.

Folding my hands together, "I told you when I left, Theo. I was done with that life and wanted something different for myself. But, now with this new information, I'm second-guessing my choices."

"So this has nothing to do with you?" He questioned.

"No, brother."

"So, what did you do to make him that mad?"

"He tried to make me lose my money, so I left him with his bogus ass deals and he went broke."

My brother snickered, "Why am I not surprised?" He continues, "So if he's doing all of this, he is doing it to get back at you. And here I thought leaving this life would keep you with no enemies."

"Am I a Knight without any enemies? Didn't think so."

He chuckles, "I'd never thought I'd say this, but welcome back brother. If he's building an army, then we can't have you on your own. Plus, I'd love to have a piece of the fucker that messed with my older brother."

"Thank you brother, but I think I have to fight this on my own."

He kissed his teeth.

"I'm serious, I have an actual life now."

"You mean you have a girlfriend now, I get it. But, I'll still be here when you need me. You're a main in the ass, Dario but you're my brother so I love you."

"Love you too, man."

"I'll get out of your way so you could go back to your woman. But, I think you should go to Dubai, we've tracked his movements and he's going there next. So make sure you're investments there are secured."

I nodded, and we stood together, I asked. "You hungry brother?"

...

Leaving my office with my brother next to me, heading into the dining room where my woman is setting the table. She looks up at us, with an awkward smirk.

"Darling, you don't mind if my brother joins us for dinner?"

She perks, "of course, he can join us."

...

<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.7K 354 30
My mind warned me, but I let myself drown in those glacier blue eyes. My heart told me it was wrong, but I fell weak against those scarlet red lips...
35.7K 714 20
Dad's best friend... Coming home from break and is met with an older man that introduce her to a new world and things about herself she never knew. S...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
18.6K 500 20
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...