P.R.N

By alyaarenas

To be loved is one of the most beautiful feeling in the world. But what if the person only loves your conveni... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

16

1.4K 90 85
By alyaarenas

"Just how did we end up drinking again when tomorrow's the start of the sem?"

After putting the groceries in place, I opened the Cuervo. I did not even ask him to drink with me. Kumuha nalang siya bigla ng shot glass niya.

He was sitting at the sofa while I sit on the floor. I don't want to get near him right now.

Not when I'm feeling like this.

"It's just first day." Sagot ko sa kanya.

"News flash, Ma'am. Medical School actually starts at first day. A welcome quiz may be present, you know?" He said before drinking his shot.

Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin at uminom nalang. Tatlong magkakasunod na shot na ang ininom ko when he decided to get my shot glass from me.

"Why are you getting yourself drunk, woman?" He softly asked.

Tumayo ako at pumunta sa kitchen para uminom ng tubig.

I chose not to answer.

I shouldn't answer.

"Erica Vienne..." He called me. Nilingon ko lang siya. "Come here..." He softly said. His tone wasn't demanding.

I was staring at him blankly— trying so hard to not let any emotions out. Hindi niya kailangan malaman. Hindi niya dapat malaman.

I sighed before walking towards my place earlier. I stopped when he spoke again.

"Dito sa akin," he said.

Napalingon ako sa kanya.

He was serious— too serious that it made me follow his words. When I was already at his reach, he reached for my hand and pull me to him. My eyes slightly widened.

He was sitting with his legs spread. He made me stand in between his legs.

He was still holding my hand.

"What's our problem?" He softly asked.

"Why are you including yourself?" I asked back.

"Did I do something to upset you?" He was staring intently into my eyes.

My heart was beating so fast— it's about to come out off my chest.

I took a step back.

"Stop flirting with me, C." I almost did not recognize my own voice. That sounded so... half-hearted.

To my surprise, he made me sit on his leg as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"Why can't I?" He muttered with his fucking almost breathy voice.

Napakurap ako.

There was no hint of teasing on his face. He's damn serious.

Is that a genuine question?

"Are you drunk?" He asked— almost whispering.

"N-Not yet..." Of course, I had to stutter! Damn it!

"I feel so drunk..." He muttered. What?

"W-What do I---"

My eyes went wide open when he claimed my lips.

What the actual fuck!

The only thing I can hear was the sound of my heart. I couldn't move!

He cut the kiss and looked at me straight in the eyes. "What made you upset, Erica Vienne?" There was already a hint of demand on his voice.

How am I supposed to talk now?

My eyes are focused on his lips— watching it move.

"Sa akin muna..." He said while making me look at him. I stared back at him but still did not say anything.

"Was it because of the talk I had with the guy at the grocery?" He softly asked. "You started being pissed at me after that..."

I hate how observant he is.

There's no way I'm not red right now. No way.

Pinili kong itago ang mukha ko sa balikat niya. I don't care about what he's thinking. I'm too embarrassed to care!

He chuckled before making me look at him again.

"You're so red..." He commented as he was caressing my face.

After a while, he asked the question that I was not expecting to hear from him.

"Can I be your boyfriend now, Erica Vienne?"

Hindi ko alam kung saan ko nakuha ang lakas ng loob para magtanong pabalik.

"Why do you sound like you've been waiting?"

He tucked some of my hair behind my ears. "What do you think?"

Maybe it was the couple shots of tequila that made me lean to kiss him.

And by that, he got the answer.

Of course, it's a yes, Cole Gregorio.

I almost froze when he started moving his lips.

Shit.

What do I do?

He chuckled against my lips before gently squeezing my waist.

"Relax." He whispered before deepening our kiss.

It was definitely a "fuck it" moment.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck. I followed the movement of lips that made him smile while kissing me.

The feeling he was making me feel was new.

And good.

So good.

--

"Five papers..." Dr. Regalado, our professor in Gross and Clinical Anatomy, was holding five papers. "There are only five people who passed the quiz."

It was the first day of Medical School. We were welcomed by a surprise quiz in Anatomy. I was able to study the things she asked when I was still studying for NMAT.

"Tamayo... Reyes... Bautista...Lopez...Quizon." She mentioned the names. Napabuga ako ng hangin nang mabanggit ang pangalan ko. There were almost 30 students in the room.

"Take this as a lesson, students." She said. "In this field, a single negligence would cost a life. Make yourselves worthy of the trust your patients will put into you."

After that surprise quiz, she started discussing. It was a different kind of discussion we had in college. She was asking questions, letting the students answer and if they're wrong, she would call another student who knows the answer.

"What were you doing before the semester?" Tanong nito. "Hindi man lang kayo naglaan ng isang oras para mag-advance read?"

"Reyes." She mentioned my name.

"Here, Ma'am." I called her attention.

"Give me a brief and straight to the point differentiation of gross anatomy and histology."

I cleared my throat. "Gross anatomy studies anatomy in a macroscopic level, which means visible to the naked eye, while Histology studies anatomy in a microscopic level which are the tissues, Ma'am."

"Good."

I was taking notes when my phone suddenly vibrated.

From: Cole

What time does your class end?

I looked at Dr. Regalado who's now busy sautéing another student. I typed a reply.

To: Cole

3pm. why?

Not a while later, he replied.

From: Cole

Coffee?

To: Cole

im gonna study.

From: Cole

Let's study together?

To: Cole

aren't u busy? where's tyrone?

From: Cole

He's being a bitch. He keeps on leaving me.

I almost laughed when I read his reply. I can tell that he was pouting while he was typing it.

To: Cole

ill meet you after class

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 103K 32
(Yours Series # 5) Graciella Rae Arevalo just wants to love and be loved. She feels like she has a lot of love to give and she just wants her own per...
3.7M 153K 16
(Yours Series # 1) Nileen Riviera thought that after getting her degree in medicine, she'd easily check off the next thing on her list-to have a boyf...
2.1M 78.9K 37
This story will become free on JUNE 26, 2024 A well-known doctor, Celestine Snow Montenegro, doesn't believe in love anymore. But, Military Captain...
11.2M 205K 48
FILIPINO | Y2017 Veronica Luna fell inlove with Dylan Caden the first time she saw him. But she's not the the one he loves. Dylan Caden was in a rela...