Secrets || Straykids ff✔️

Bởi _bluemelody

Everyone has a secret to keep. But, it's okay. That's how this world normally works. ___________ : EDITED : S... Xem Thêm

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
Special Chapter - o n e
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
e p i l o g u e
n o t e
s p e c i a l c h a p t e r o n e

t h i r t y t h r e e (p t. 2)

1.4K 55 26
Bởi _bluemelody

Everyone quietly stared at him. They're like observing him from our distance.

He's just sitting there, not doing anything except for smirking a lot.

He looked at each of our eyes, one-by-one, he's like staring at our souls. Then he looked at me.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n." Woojin smirked at me. Chan suddenly hid me behind him and Felix.

"Why'd you do that? I was talking to h–"

"You're not allowed to." Minho cut his words, making him speechless. Then he chuckled, more like a devil laughing.

"You guys are protecting her, though she's not from here? We don't even know where she came from." He shouted, making me held onto Chan's arms. Jeongin rushed beside me.

"Don't listen to him, okay? He's just out of his mind." I nodded at him. I don't know whether to believe what Woojin said, or not.

"Y/n, believe me. They're lying to you since then. They hide a lot of things from you." He kept on shouting and blurting words I don't understand.

Why does he kept on saying those?

"Or maybe you're the one who's not from here?" Seungmin suddenly spoke up.

"Ohh look, a shy boy was standing up for the unknown girl. What a scene." He sarcastically said as he walked towards us.

Someone came out of the gym's storage room.

"Hi boys." Ara came in with a baseball bat in her hands. "Where's Y/n?"

"None of your business, brat." Hyunjin suddenly spoke, shocking everyone.

Well, I guess these siblings can let the anger out of the boys.

I shouldn't let that happen.

I gently shove Chan and Felix, revealing myself to the siblings.

"Hi, ex-bestfriend. How's life with your boys?" I just rolled my eyes, making her irritated.

"You know, you better not treat me like that. Because this might be the last day you're hugging your handsome cousin." She looked and pointed the baseball bat at me. Then she looked at Chan, and winked at him.

Like ewww~

3 men came out of the same storage room and rushed to me. One of them pointed a gun to us, while the two of them started to drag me towards Ara.

I was struggling to get free from their hands. I know I don't have the strength to do that, and also the fact that one of them had a gun made me just surrendered.

Maybe if we wait a bit, something will happen.

"Let her go!" Chan shouted, but that doesn't stopped them. I saw them wanting to save me, but I told them not to. I just winked at them and smiled.

"Put her inside. This will be fun." Ara ordered to her men, as she laughed just like her brother.

Well, what do we expect?

They made me sit down the provided chair, and tied my arms and feet.

She looked at me, leaned near to me, and held my chin to make me look at her.

"Look what we have here. A hopeless, helpless, little Y/n." She brutally pushed my head away and walked in circles in front of me. I just chuckled, making her annoyed.

"What's so funny? Is it fun to be a hostage?" She leaned near my face again. "Well then, let's make it more fun. But it will hurt a little bit."

She stood up straight, lend her palm in one of the boys, and he gave her a pocket knife. As she looked at me, she wore a serious, angry face.

"It's because of you. You ruined everything. I became your friend so I can get close to Chan. But you drag me to your favorite place whenever I have a chance to talk to him." She held the knife, ready to stab someone as she angrily said those words.

"Then, I tried to spread those secrets of yours so Chan will hate you, but he just protected you. And those boys are also one of my problems. They always save you whenever I'm meters away from you." She walked back and forth while talking at me. Then, she went to one of the bags on the table and pulled out something.

"And this dumb black cat, she's useless." She just threw it at my feet, electrical wires were hanging from her body.

Seuji~

Is that the reason why they kept on following us? Because Seuji is a spy cat?

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"You're doing this because you never have a chance to be with Chan? Because you never have a chance to show your love for him? Why you never asked me about this? I'm your bes~"

"WAS your bestfriend. And yes, I did all of those because you ruined everything. I wanted to make your life a living hell. And now, I want to get rid of you." She's gritting her teeth in anger. She slowly walked to me, and the only thing I did was to close my eyes.

"Say goodbye now, my ex-bestfriend."

I was waiting for something to happen, but the rope in my arms were gone, and I can freely move it.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Ara struggling with her hands. It's stuck in midair and calling for help from his boys, but they're lying on the floor.

And suddenly, lights outside turned off. They started to save the boys outside.

I suddenly smiled.

Grandpa did it.

Grandpa really saved us.

<<< flashback

"Grandpa, I've got a great idea."

"What is it, darling?"

"I remember Jisung gave me a lipstick that make someone invisible when he put it in his skin."

"Ohh yeah I remember that. And what about that?"

"We should put those in your men's skin and hide in the gymnasium before the 2 of them get in there."

"You know, you and your dad are the same when it comes to planning. And I like what you're thinking."

>>> present

One by one, grandpa's men showed themselves, smiling at me. They held Ara, arms behind her and putting handcuffs on her.

They freed me and helped me stand up. I went to Ara lowering her head from shame.

"I hope you learned something from this." I told her, and they dragged her outside. I followed them, and suddenly someone greeted me with a hug.

"Are you alright?" A worried voice asked me. His face was buried in my shoulders, but I recognized his voice.

"I'm fine, nothing happened to me." I was trying to lift his head, but he insisted.

"Jisung, show me your face, I wanna see you." He slowly raised his head, showing a crying Jisung. Bruiss were in his face, but luckily they're not bleeding.

"I was worried when Ara dragged you inside." He cried again in my shoulders, hugging me.

I noticed the boys surrounding us.

"Did you plan everything? With the CEO?" Minho asked, making me smile and nod.

"That's why you let her drag you inside." Chan said as he put his hand on the top of my head.

"Grandpa won't let something bad happen to me, remember?" He smiled, then hugged me, Jisung between us.

"Everything will be fine now. Woojin and Ara are gone, we can have a peaceful life." Chan pulled out from the hug, also Jisung did the same thing. They looked at me, still worried.

"I think you need to talk to him." Chan said as he looked behind me.

Turning around, I saw Grandpa with open arms and a smile on his face.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad you're okay, sweetheart." He said as he brushed his hand in my head.

"Of course, you saved me. Thank you, Grandpa." He smiled and kissed my head.

"Anyways, Chan told me that I need to talk to you." He pulled out from the hug and smiled at me.

"Sure, about what?" I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Everything."

• • •

Okay, I know it's a bit longer than the other chapters, but here it is.

I shouldn't hang you there from the last chapter so here's the continuation of it.

It's a bit lame, I know but I tried really hard to write this part since it was a long time ago when I last published a chapter.

I hope you still like this, and don't worry, this is not the end of the book.

Maybe 10 more chapters? I dunno.

I wanna say sorry for not publishing for too long. I really miss writing chapters, but school and some personal reasons came up, making me unable to write for too long.

I'll finish this in no time, don't worry.

And also, thank you for a lot of supports you've given me and this book. I really appreciate this.

I hope you'll still support this until the end.

Jmh^^

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 218 16
He held my hand so I wouldn't float away. Started: 11/26/21 - 2/25/22
28K 904 34
He regretted letting me go... He regretted EVERYTHING... I regretted asking him... I regretted EVERYTHING... We regretted EVERYTHING... ...
66.1K 3.2K 47
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 Ps this story was me basically finding my style of how I wanted to write...
40.1K 3.9K 22
sonder - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.