Same But Different - GirlxGir...

illyna16 द्वारा

Yuri Williams, the most popular girl in school has a secret. A secret she can't run away from. A secret that... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue
Extras
Extras
Personal Message from the Author
Update

Chapter Fifty Eight

2.4K 187 18
illyna16 द्वारा

Let The Words Slip Out From Your Mouth

“Tell me what are you thinking?” Yuri nudged me away from my thoughts. I had been so consumed with my little conversation with Jason that I was now trying to find courage to persuade Yuri to finally tell the truth to her mother.

“It’s nothing” I whispered while kissing the temple of her forehead. She wasn’t convinced.

“Sasha . . .” She whined quietly while burying her face in my neck.

“Yes . . love? I grinned at her cute attempt in trying to make me spill out my thoughts. But only if it was that easy. I lock my eyes into hers, slowly biting my lips thinking of how I could start this conversation.

“Is it Belle?” She finally asked releasing a huge sigh. I stared at her face trying to pinpoint her reference to Belle.  I hadn’t talked about my visit to Belle and Whitney to Yuri but she must’ve figured it out.

“Belle? Why would I be worrying about Belle?”

“Aha . . so you’re worried about something” Yuri got up from the bed and looked at me. The look on her face so innocent, as if she thinks she’d done something wrong.

“Alright, okay I don’t know how I should begin this. . .” I let out a sigh as I tried to calm myself. “Or if you’re going to like what I am about to ask of you” My fingers brushed against her hair softly. Sitting down next to her, I wrapped my arm around her waist as she rested her head on my shoulder.

“If this doesn’t involve you disappearing then, I am good with anything” She whispered.

“It’s the opposite of disappearing actually” I grinned as I began. It had been a long stressful journey for us. We fought for ourselves, we fought the tumor and most of all we fought for love. “Ummm . . .”

“What is it Sasha?”

“Do you . . . I mean, have you thought about the future? Our Future?” I asked huskily.

“Our future? Like how our relationship would be within the next five years? I’m thinking we wouldn’t have to worry about being selected to different colleges or not being able to see each other. We’re very much blessed that way because I’ve seen many couples that split . . .” Yuri began but I interrupted her. She just didn’t know where this conversation was leading yet.

“Our future future, like the one where we have to get an apartment, settle down, have kids . . . etcetera” I stated while Yuri placed her hand on mine.

“I’m pretty sure we cannot conceive a baby even if we tried” She jokes.

“That’s a conversation for another time, but I’m sort of worried about our future” I replied thinking it was now or never. Jason was right, he could be wrong for many things but this time he was right. We have withheld a lot from Mrs. Williams when she had the right to know. She had the right to know about us and everything that has been going on with Yuri’s life.

“Why are you worried about our future? We are doing great, can’t you see that? Except for the fact that we started out as sworn enemies, you kissed my ex-boyfriend, figured out you were lesbian and fell for Belle, then learnt I had tumor, fell for me and died to save me in the process. Am I missing something?” Yuri smirked.

“How about the fact that you forced me to kiss Whitney, twice! And the fact that it took you so much time to learn that you liked girls and also you deciding to tell me you liked me right after betraying my trust by becoming Riley.” I defended myself. Yuri stayed quiet for about five seconds, probably feeling guilty. ”Do you know how long it took me to realize that my need to protect you was always consistent because I’ve unknowingly loved you even from the very start?”

This surprised Yuri, she looked at me with a huge question on her face. “But Belle . . Wasn’t she was your first . ..?”

“Why didn’t it work out then? Why couldn’t I stop her from going to Paris that time? Why did I feel so guilty for always leaving her hanging? Yes, I liked her. She was smart and funny and so tremendously a good hearted soul. When she gave me a chance to take you away, that need to protect you was so annoying back then. I wasn’t sure why I had it, I always convinced myself that it was because I was your alter and it was my job. Even when Belle begged me to choose her over you, I couldn’t. I wouldn’t. Deep down I knew it was love, because it was painful. After Belle left, I couldn’t stop thinking about how much I had hurt her. I wondered if that was the reason why I was in pain, because I actually loved her. I was confused because I knew I was falling in love, I just never thought it was with you until the whole tumor thing happened.”

“When did you put all the pieces together?” Yuri whispered right before planting a small soft kiss on my lips.

“The day I knew I was going to die when Nick took out the tumor . . . you know back when, the minute I knew about the tumor, I was with Belle and Jason in the clinic. I was terrified at the thought of something terrible happening to you. At the time you had already confessed your feelings for me and I thought I couldn’t return them , when I actually . . could. I thought logically at how people would mock you, at what the society would think of you? How I could take away your chance at a normal life. I thought about eliminating myself, so you could live on happily, normally.”

“Sasha . . .” Yuri called out my name, with confusion. It was the first time I was telling her how I’ve felt about her since the very beginning. I’ve always cared for her, even when she used to piss me off. It was love, it had always been.

I continued. “I thought you were crazy. But you were bold, you made the first move. And then when you were sick, I felt obliged to take care of you. I felt obliged to respond to your feelings clearly knowing what I was getting myself into. And I swear, even though I did that to make you happy, I was happy too, just being with you. All that time I spent taking care of you, looking out for you, defending you, forgiving you . . it wasn’t because I was a kind hearted person. A kind heated person doesn’t turn into a monster, just ask Whitney and she shall tell you.” I smirked. “Truth is, you take care of the person you love, lookout for the one you love, defend the one you love and forgive the one you love. The day I knew I was giving up my life for you was the day I knew I have loved you from the very start, Yuri. I knew I would always choose you over a million Belle’s. And if I had to die again for you, I would. It is not because I am your alter and I have this crazy urge to protect you, it is not a job! It’s love”

After a brief moment of silence Yuri replied softly “I am sure this is probably the worst thing I could say right now. But can we go for round two? You’re turning me on so much right now”

“Hey I just poured out my heart, and you’re here thinking about ways to get into my pants” I brush her off trying to get away but she pulls me back on the bed.

“This is my way of thanking you for pouring your heart out” Yuri smirked.

“Since you’re so eager in thanking me, maybe you could consider something for me” I got up from the bed not allowing her to touch me. Mainly because I couldn’t let her get distracted right now. I haven’t even told her the real reason why I started this conversation.

“Sure, anything you want baby. Just say it and it shall be done”

“Well . . I am going to be in your life for a long time. You know that right?” I look up at the ceiling wondering how she was going to take this.

“Yeah, let’s hope it stays that way.” Yuri kisses my neck and giggles.

“I am not going anywhere babe, which is why when you get older and when you aren’t seen with anybody, people may think you’re a cat lady”

“But I am a cat lady, I love pussies”

“Haha Hilarious. My point is that, so far Belle, Whitney and Jason knows about us and I am happy that they do, they understand our situations given the history with all of them. Each of them is connected to the both us in some weird way.” I made a face thinking about how they were connected to us. Surely we had the most weirdest friends and the weirdest relationship. “We are a couple in a serious relationship. Given the tumor circumstance where I scarified my life for you, proves that we are in some serious commitment here”

“We are. And we will be together, always”

“Yeah that’s just the thing. When couples get serious in their relationship, usually the next step is introducing the partner to your family in order to strengthen the bond.” I blurt out quickly.

“Sasha, you’re not actually suggesting that we . . “

“Tell Mrs. Williams about us” I finished Yuri’s sentence and waited for her reaction. I was expecting a smile but instead she gets up from the bed again.

“No!”

“No?”

“She’s pregnant and this is heavy news. I don’t think she’ll be able to handle it” Yuri replied with her arms crossed.

“Or is it because she’ll think you’re crazy? Or you think she wouldn’t approve?” I asked feeling like a victim.

“I am not ashamed of being with you Sasha. You do know that, right? Telling mom, is something we have to plan very carefully”

“Just tell her you are in love with me. That’s all” That came out as a soft whisper. I knew what I was asking and it may seem as it’s a lot that I’m asking but I needed to take the next step.

“And omit the part where you’re my alter and we share a body? And that you practically live with me? And I’ve hidden this from her for more than two years? How do you explain something so twisted like that to your mother hoping she’d understand?” Yuri justifies.

“We could wait till the baby comes, and maybe wait a little more, and then another couple of years until your mom tries to find you suitable woman to marry you off” I spat out feeling unwanted.

“Sasha, if you’re insecure . . .”

“I want to talk to your mom as your girlfriend not pretending to be you. I don’t know how long I can lie to her. I want to officially be your girlfriend and I don’t care if we have to tell the world. Because I am in love with you and I want to meet your mom and impress her. I want to assure her that I will keep you happy always. So I don’t want to wait anymore, I want you to go and tell her the truth”

“I want that too, more than you know”

“I just feel like we won’t ever have a perfect timing to tell her.” There isn’t a perfect time to tell your mother news as bizarre like ours.

Yuri took a huge breath and said “You’re right, let’s tell her”

“You’re serious?” I asked while Yuri nodded. She seemed as if she was sure about it. I didn’t want to pressure her as I did but I knew it was better to tell Mrs. Williams about us sooner than the latter.

“Yes, but on one condition”

“Anything for you”

“Let’s finish round two?” Yuri pleaded with her eyes.

“Oh I am so happy, I can give you round six right now”

Author’s Note

I am sorry for the late posts guys, I am trying my best here. Anyways just want you guys to know that today is a special day. Last year on this very day I posted the first chapter of ‘Same But Different’ thinking I wouldn’t have any reads. So thank you guys for reading, voting, commenting!~ :D I will post the next chapter as soon as possible.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.3K 155 25
[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,depression...ect It's not easy being a po...
979 100 21
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
905 76 23
Connie has spent the last fifty years as a vampire, but suddenly she finds herself human again. As she comes to terms with her newfound humanity she...
203 21 26
Ren, a depressed thirty year old who is known for sleeping around, and having never dated before- shocks everyone when finally committing to Leo, a t...