All Lust and War ✓

venusorionv

~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple y... Еще

Author's note
Character aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Epilogue

Chapter eleven

332 8 0
venusorionv

The moment she was in my car, my heart rate slowed. This woman was killing me without even knowing it. I was supposed to be on Nico's plane right now on my way to Rome but just as I put one step on the stairs, I got her message.

Her damn pictures. Her perfect face, her body in that dress if I can even call it that. Her goddamn perfect tits. All of her was perfect.

Her slight movements in her seat, made me glance in her direction. I had my right hand on my thigh and surely didn't expect her to grab it. Her small hand looked everywhere for me. I lightly touched her hand before she grabbed it and placed it on her chest, curling up on the seat.

She's drunk.

She's not thinking.

That's all it is, Nate.

I took a deep breath in, trying to swallow the desire to snatch my hand out of her grasp. I shouldn't like her this much. I shouldn't even want to stay like this.

But man I want to.

When Nico turned around at the top of the stairs and looked at me, he smiled. "Is the little math wiz desperate for her professor?" I rolled my eyes at him and told him I'd be back soon. I had to be on that plane. That was where I was taking her.

She'll hate me. But I don't have a choice right now.

My mind was wandering everywhere. The way he asked that mocking question, made me think if he was somehow responsible for her.

Nico's a powerful man. Some might even say the most powerful. He has his own problems regarding women and my life isn't something I'd want him involved with. But he knew me better than anyone. He knew what I liked and wanted. She, on the other hand, was something I didn't even let myself dream of. She was the girl of my imagination. Wild one, to be precise.

I didn't want to believe that Nicolas was responsible. And the chances of that being true are slim to none. But that zero point zero (add a million more zeros) one per cent was what worried me.

As I drove into the giant lot where the private plane stood, my mind was telling me to leave her here. The people I was about to stay with would eat her alive. At least some would.

But it's Amelia I'm talking about. She should be fine.

I parked the car, took my hand out of her hold carefully and got out of the car to get her. I took her in my arms, her head resting against my chest. She placed her small hand against my chest, nuzzling her face to my chest.

"Nathan," She said in such a low voice I barely heard it. No one has called me Nathan in years. I had always preferred Nate because my father used to call me Nathan. Not that I hated him, but I didn't like to be reminded of him after his passing. It brought more grief than happy memories we've shared together.

I locked the car and walked over to the private jet stairs with her in my arms. She seemed so fragile like this in my hold. A girl that wasn't meant to be with a guy like me. But something inside me knew she had to be mine. No matter the consequences.

The jet was one of the smaller ones the Salucci owned. It had a few bedrooms and two lounges but overall, was quite small compared to some of the planes Nico owned. As I stepped inside, Kassian's eyes met mine and moved on to Amelia. He didn't hide his confusion as his brows pinched together.

"She'll go with me. I can't leave her alone for even one second." He looked back at his phone, trying to hide his excitement. As I moved forward towards my small bedroom, Nico appeared from his. He smiled as he looked from her to me.

"Finally, you'll let me meet her." I moved past him. He followed me close behind. "How is she? Amelia... Bartley?" I laid her down on the bed before I took her heels off and pulled the duvet over her.

"How do you know her?"

"It's not that hard to know when my best mate is whipped." I looked at him, confusion written on my face.

"Whipped? Really, Nico?" He held his hands out in defence.

"You like her, don't you?" I looked back at her, crossing my arms over my chest.

Did I? Of course I did. I wouldn't have left my basically family to wait here to get her if I didn't like her. "That answers it." I didn't bother contradicting him. "Come on, I need to give you an update on what's happening." The moment he left the room I hesitated to follow. But I did. I can't let myself fall for her more than I've already done.

As I sat down on the couch, Kassian and Nicolas looked at me. If I wasn't their friend, almost like a brother, I would be intimidated.

Kassian looked very similar to Nico and shared many similar qualities. After all, they were brothers. Although Nico took after Eduardo's - their father's - qualities rather than their mother's.

Nico had dark and slightly curly hair which Kassian and him both shared. Although Kassian's was much darker. Nico had broad shoulders and a muscular build that he worked his ass off to achieve. Underneath the tailored suit, laid many tattoos he got over the years. His fingers were also decorated with gold rings out of which two were a huge part of his family's history.

Kassian was never fond of such jewellery as well as his family business. Not that he should've been since his chances of becoming the boss were basically not existent.

"Talk," Kassian demanded. I crossed my arms and leaned back in the seat.

"She's a decade younger. She's feisty. She's beautiful and she's a math prodigy."

"I can't believe you've found a perfect match," Nico said as he sipped on tequila.

"She's a decade younger, Nico. And my student."

"For two more years at a minimum. After that, you're just a decade apart."

"She's far too young."

"Bullshit," Kassian butted in.

"I keep thinking, did you have anything to do with me meeting her?" I asked, looking at Nico.

"You wouldn't have talked to her if it wasn't for me. Other than that, no. All fate." The thing was, I didn't believe in that crap. Sure it was Nico who pushed me to go up to her but there was no way he didn't have anything to do with it since he was so talkative.

"Kassian?" I looked over at him. He smiled.

"I'm not betraying my brother." I rolled my eyes. "What's the matter? You have a nice piece of pussy in your bed." My jaw clenched. She wasn't a piece of that. It hit me like an insult.

"She's not a piece of pussy, you fucking moron," I basically said through my teeth. He chuckled.

"See, you like her."

"What about you two? How's your wife, Nico?" I asked, amusement hitting my voice.

"Living. That's about all you should know." Laura was his fiancé. One he desperately hated. They had separate bedrooms and only talked during family events. She liked him. I could see it. But she was scared of him. However, it didn't hold her back from not biting her tongue.

"And Brielle, what's her name, Hansley?" The only reason I knew her was because she lived at my parent's house with her sister Ada after her parents passed away. They were Olesia's, my sister's, best friends. I remember when Oles wanted me to like Ada. She wanted me to marry her one day, but I just didn't like her enough to fall for her. She was a pretty girl but not for me. I was thrilled when I found out she got engaged to Kassian. But not as much when I found out why Nico was so bewitched by her.

"We are not going to speak of her." I smiled.

"You're telling me she wasn't the one whose face you have imagined while fucking your escorts?" He clenched his jaw. Kassian was weirdly amused by this just as much as I was.

"Leave her alone."

"I wonder what will happen when she meets Laura. She wouldn't like to find out about your little activity two years ago, right?"

"What do you want?"

"Did you or did you not set me up with Amelia?"

"I did not." I wasn't satisfied.

"Nico..."

"Man, just admit you like her and move on. You should be happy not hung up on this bullshit. Besides, you need a date for his wedding." I shook my head.

"I can't let her go there." Kassian chuckled.

"Yet you're bringing her now?"

"If she survives the family, she'll be fine. They'll like her like their own." Their parents have known me since my father began doing business with Eduardo. I was older than both of them but we got along very well. I was glad Olesia hasn't seen that family. Or rather their business. They were great, but their business interfered with their private life. Danger was a constant for them. She's met them for a few birthdays but that was it.

"And Olesia is going so you'll have to watch her."

"I'm not saying I'm not going. I'm saying I don't want Mel to go." Nico smiled. "But I think the one I'll need to watch is you," I looked at Nico. "Forced proximity with Brielle, and stuff."

"I'm going to kill you," He spat out.

"I'd like to see you try, dear friend."

————

I walked into the room, to find her asleep. Her hair was nicely splattered all over the pillow. I didn't even realize how I started smiling. I walked over to the bed and laid down beside her, trying not to wake her up. I wrapped one arm around her, slightly touching her back. As if she knew I was there, she moved closer to me and lifted her leg on mine while she placed her hand on my chest and nuzzled her face on the side of my chest.

I could smell her hair, I could feel her warmth, her beating heart. The worst part was that my dick felt it all too. Her thigh was way too close to my hard-on. I quietly groaned.

"Nathan," she said quietly. Why was she doing that? She had no idea that this was making me feel things I shouldn't. Even if I enjoyed it. "No," She said under her breath. What is going on? "Nate," she kept saying my name. I gently moved her with my hand in hope of waking her up. "No, please."

"Amelia." I gently sat up and turned to her, trying to wake her up. "Wake up, princess," I said, gently shaking her by her shoulders.

"Nathanial, no!" I cupped her face, caressing her cheeks.

"Baby, wake up." I placed a kiss on her lips. The moment I pulled away, her eyes shot open. She trembled as her breaths began to deepen.

"No, no." She tried to back away from me.

"Princess, it's me. You're okay." I pulled her to my chest as small tears left her eyes. What the hell was she dreaming of? "You're okay, princess. I won't hurt you, you know that, right?" I placed a kiss on her head as I held her tight to my chest. Her breathing slowed as a few minutes went by. She pulled away, looking at her lap. I cupped her face and tilted her head to face me. "What's wrong, princess?"

"I... I was... I was being used." She didn't like the word for it. I couldn't blame her.

"By who? Garret?"

"I thought so, but he had your face." I can't lie, I was taken aback. "I was scared." She began to cry as her head hit my chest. I held her tightly to my body.

"I would never do that. It happened in your dream because you thought of him doing it. You're safe with me, don't worry." A placed another kiss on her head.

Why did I like her so much? Why did I feel this protective of her? I would put that Garret six feet underground if I could. Maybe I really could, but Nico doesn't want me involved in this side of the world anymore. Just like I don't want to be in it myself.

She looked up at me for a second before her soft lips touched mine. She pulled me to her with her hands wrapped around the back of my neck. Her kisses were soft and gentile. All of the things mines wasn't. She climbed on top of me, pushing me back onto the bed. "Princess," I warned her. It seemed as if the dream was almost forgotten once lust filled her eyes which colour I couldn't see from the dilated pupils.

"Shh... you're going to show me how you would fuck me. How you wouldn't hurt me." Her lips attacked mine again. I couldn't even close my eyes from the surprise she threw at me. She didn't even ask where we are and she's jumping to sex?

I haven't done anything good in life to deserve her.

"Amelia-"

"I prefer you call me princess." Her lips touched mine. I gave in to the kiss, sliding my tongue in her mouth, letting her take control. Something I hate. But why did I want her to dominate me? Her kisses became more aggressive as her hand stroked my cock through my pants.

"Princess, please." She moved her lips to my beck, placing kisses and sucking my skin. "Baby, I don't like hickeys." Why wasn't I turning her around and having my way with her? What the fuck was happening to my body? She didn't stop kissing my neck. "Princess, please. Baby, you need to calm down." She pulled away and began to unbutton my shirt. "Princess." She looked at me, stopping what she was doing.

"Nathanial, either you shut up, or I'm going to bed." I would spank her till my hand was permanently imprinted on her asscheek for that.

"Fine. But I'll have my way with you after your little show." She smiled before kissing me harder than before. Her fingers worked the buttons fast. Her mouth began kissing my chest as her hands started to unbuckle my pants. "Shit, princess." She massaged my erection through my boxers, making me want her mouth. Making me want to push her as deep as I can.

I put my arms behind my head, keeping my eyes on her. She took my cock out of the boxers and didn't wait to lick the tip.

Her tongue moved slowly on the fat tip while her hand stroked my shaft. I groaned as pleasure took over. She was teasing me on purpose. She was testing me, for fuck's sake.

"Stop the tease, Amelia. You won't be able to walk tomorrow if you keep it up."

"I'm aiming for that." I couldn't even react to her as her mouth began to take me in. She had a deep fucking throat without even realizing it. More than half of me could fit her. Half. Fucking shit.

My abs tensed as the sensations began to reach every part of my body. I looked down at her, seeing her pretty mouth wrapped around my cock. That alone made my cock throb.

"Look at me." She obeyed like the good girl she was. Her beautiful green eyes looked right at me as she pulled away and ran her tongue up my length. My breaths became deeper at the sight of that. She pulled away, licking her lips and moving her hair out of her face.

Fuck. My. Life. She's hot as hell.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me, Amelia," I said under my breath as I took my arm from under my head and grabbed a fistful of her hair, to help her out. Her hair was as soft as silk in my hand. Her beautiful eyes didn't turn away from my eyes as she took me in again. I didn't hold myself back anymore and pushed her head down, letting me feel her mouth. All of it. "Fuck, baby," I groaned. She held herself on my thighs. "Breathe through your nose, princess," I said as I took control of her and fucked her mouth. I tilted my head back as my abs tightened even more.

My muscles tensed as my release came close. I pushed her faster, letting me come close to release. "Shit, shit, shit." I moaned as quietly as I could. I pulled her head away, letting her take control once again as I came inside her mouth. She licked every part of my release off me and swallowed it. I sat up, bringing her lips to mine. I was done being dominated.

I tasted myself on her tongue as I devoured her. She was divine in every goddamn shape and form. I pushed her down on the bed and took off my shirt, while I kept my eyes on her beautiful body. It was the first time that I could actually examine her in her outfit today. I dropped the shirt on the ground and pulled my pants with boxers down, throwing them on top of the shirt. I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her thighs, making her squeal. "Quiet." She nodded submissively. The sight I loved to see. I pulled the straps down her shoulders with my index fingers, revealing her shoulders that had light pink straps hiding. Her hands found my neck. "No touching yet."

"But-"

"Amelia, no. I'll let you do it if you're a good girl. Okay?" She sighed and nodded. I smiled before giving her a kiss. I trailed kisses along her shoulder as I pulled the dress down her breasts, letting me see the light pink bra I sent her.

"Don't you dare tare the dress," She warned me as my eyes couldn't get enough of her beauty.

"Fuck." I ran my hand down her curves as I reached in between her thighs. "Please tell me you have the matching panties on." I looked at her, meeting her cheerful eyes. A smile tugged my lips. I ripped the dress off her and tossed it on the floor.

"Nate!" She yelled whispering. I stood up, admiring her body in the matching piece. Her breast fit perfectly in the bra. I wanted to rip it off her. "Don't you dare," I smirked as my lips touched her chest. I could feel her heartbeat. Her beautiful heart beating inside. I don't think I've met someone more perfect than her. I placed my hands on her waist and flipped her on her stomach.

"On all fours." She didn't hesitate and did as I said. Her ass looked perfect in those panties. The moment I saw them I knew she had to wear them. There was no way I'd let her wear this in front of anyone else. She's mine. And if she doesn't know it yet, she will once her ass is marked with my hand and my cum is leaking from her pussy. I placed a kiss on her asscheek as my hand cupped her tit and massaged her nipple through the fabric. I pressed my cock to her ass as I leaned into her and touched her shoulder with my chin. "You're so damn beautiful, you're killing me." I placed a kiss on her shoulder as my other hand caressed her ass. "I'm going to punish you for every time you misbehave. Got it?" She nodded. "From now on, don't you dare wear that kind of dress in front of other males, understood?" She shook her head no. "No?"

"I can wear whatever I want." I slapped her ass hard.

"Say that again."

"I can wear whatever I want." Another slap. She let out an mmm sound that made me aware she liked it.

"You like the pain, Amelia." I moved my hand from her tit to her throat. I pulled her head back, letting me access her lips. "Do you?" She pulled her bottom lip behind her teeth. "Don't tease me, princess."

"Yes. I like it." I kissed her lightly on the lips and slapped her ass once more before I pulled her panties down and thrusted deep inside her. I kept my hand wrapped around her throat as she whimpered. "Yes, Nathan, fuck yes." She moaned out before I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Zip your mouth, Amelia. I won't let you come if you don't," I whispered in her ear as I pounded her. It was hard to keep the clapping sound quiet. She felt so damn good, all of these years were worth the wait. I took my hand off her mouth, moving it to her hips. I held her tight as my thrusts became harder. The sounds she let out made me groan. They were literal music to my ears.

She acted so innocently when in reality it was a damn facade. A facade that hid the demon, which lived inside her. And I'm glad to meet that demon. Even if I'm the satan in disguise.

"Fuck, Nathanial." She moaned out quietly. My eyes rolled back as my muscles tightened.

"You are perfect, princess," I said as my release came. "Fuck, fuuucckk, baby." The moment my semen filled her, I flipped her on her back, pressing my lips to hers as I thrusted back inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Nate," She said the moment I pulled an inch away from her lips. I pressed my forehead to hers as I fixed my pace.

"You feel so fucking good, Amelia." Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck. For the first time, I didn't mind being touched during sex. For some reason, I craved her touch in any way. This was no exception. "I don't think I will ever want this to end," I said under my breath. Her eyes found mine as her nails dug into my back. The marks this girl was going to leave me with drove me mad.

"I don't think I'll want that either." I pulled away from her, looking straight into her eyes. She was drunk. There was no way she was sober right now. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't satisfied with her answer.

"This is so wrong," I said as I kissed her hard. Like she was oxygen to me. Like she was my lifeline. Like I will never ever see her again.

"But it feels too right," She said against my lips. I smiled.

"I like you, Amelia." She pulled my lips to hers as she fell apart beneath me.

————

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

388K 5.9K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
How to make your teacher fall in love with you mrsduncanjames

Подростковая литература

1M 25.1K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
HIS (completed) MELANATED39

Любовные романы

1.6M 47.2K 46
"The way you behave...behave around me, with me it's highly inappropriate. I don't want you think I'll be your little assistant that you fuck on top...
My next door neighbour | Updated | ✓ _pure_LOVE

Подростковая литература

84.5K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...