Sans AU X M!Reader

Od KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... Více

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 19

412 14 1
Od KeyraThalita12

cross POV

after I temporarily left the room ( m/n) to report it to nightmare, I immediately went back to his room along with nightmare.

while we were in the middle of the road we were both blocked by so many shadow figures that made it difficult for both of us to pass, the two of us had no other choice but to kill all the shadows.

but the strange thing is that all the shadows when they were slashed turned into black slime like nightmares, after I had my way to the room ( m / n ) I immediately ran towards his room.

when I was in front of the door I immediately opened the door but the door did not open like it was locked making me surprised and panicked.

"How can this door be locked!? when it wasn't early!!" I thought surprised.

then I tried again but still can't I then heard a voice (m/n) saying if you don't come near her it made me panic even more "Is someone there!? I have to hurry!!" I thought.

I then tried to teleport but suddenly I was pushed hard enough to make my eye sockets widen "My magic is being blocked by something!? Looks like the person in the room (m/n) cast a magic to block your magic from entering!?" I said.

then I immediately knocked on the door of the room ( m/n) loudly "( m/n) did you hear me!?" I shouted.

"I tried to open this door but I can't!!"

"I can't use my teleportation magic either!! It's like someone's blocking my magic from within so I can't enter!!" I said.

then there was no answer from ( m/n) made me very worried, I then tried to break down the door but couldn't, then nightmare finally came with horror, dust, and killer.

"Why don't you come inside!?" said nightmare.

"I've tried my best to get in!! but to no avail because every magic I use is always held back like someone is holding it back!!" I said.

then nightmare ordered the three of them to break the door or whatever it was when the three of them took out their gasterblaster suddenly the three of them just disappeared.

" what!?" said the three of them in surprise.

"I told you didn't I!? It's like someone's holding back our magic." I said a little annoyed.

then i immediately felt something happened to ( m/n) made me feel very worried " i feel the pain that is felt by ( m/n)!?" I thought.

Then Nightmare immediately destroyed the door with his tentacles making me surprised and annoyed "why didn't he use it in the first place!!" I thought.

we then entered the room ( m/n) upon entering how surprised I was when I saw 2 figures that were similar to ( m/n) but had different eye colors, nightmare immediately attacked the 2 figures but was immediately detained by a figure with colored eyes dark blue.

"Oy stupid octopus!! Calm down don't like to attack us both suddenly!!" said the figure with dark blue eyes.

"Who are you two!?" said dust.

" we are both swap and ( n/n) or better known as UF!( m/n) and US!( m/n)." answer swap/US!( m/n).

I dropped my jaw a little "what!?" surprise the four of us ( nightmare).

"What's with your expressions? You guys look like you just saw a ghost and cross why are you so surprised? Don't you already know if it's the two of us?" say swap/US!( m/n).

I blinked my eyes a few times " what ... you mean? I asked confused.

I looked at the two of them who involved myself flatly "...are you so old that you forgot the figure of a friend from (m/n)." say ( n/n) UF!( m/n).

" no ( n / n ) it doesn't seem like that ... maybe because he was hit by his nightmare tentacles on his head so much that he forgot about us." say swap/US!( m/n).

"O-Oi!!" I said nervously.

nightmare then walked towards them both " how did you two get your body if you both are dead?" asked nightmares.

dust, horror, and killer were surprised by the nightmare question, then swapped and (n/n) looked at each other and nodded "this is going to be serious." say swap.

"Listen this is a nightmare... we both want you to get away from (m)n) for a bit." say (n/n).

I widened my eye sockets in surprise "and why do you two want me to stay away from him?" asked nightmare with a growl.

"That's because he . . . he's on the verge of death." replied swap while looking the other way.

we were all shocked "no!! what i mean is he is on the verge of death that is he is currently between the world of corruption and non-corruption." say swap.

"A world between corruption and non-corruption? what do you mean by this?" asked nightmares.

"(m/n) is saving someone very important." answer (n/n).

"And that person has a corrupted soul and only (m/n) can save that person." say swap.

I'm still confused by what they both said but there is a question that always bothers me and I'm worried about it.

"What happens if he doesn't succeed in saving the person?" I asked.

swap and (n/n) looked at me with a slightly cold look making me scared "why do they both want to kill me!?" I thought.

" ... if ( m/n) is not successful in saving the person's soul then ..." the speech ( n/n) stops.

"Then his soul will be filled with corruption and take his body and that is the most dangerous thing." continue swaps.

I'm really worried "even if the corruption manages to take (m/n)'s body it will become even stronger because of his magic, that's why (m/n) has to destroy the corruption with the help of someone from his ancestors." say swap.

" Who is it?" I asked.

They both smirked "Asmerlinda Roselina, the legendary magician is the strongest than the other 7 soul wizards." they both answered.

Then I heard a cracking sound that was so loud it made me look at the bed (m/n) and saw a soul on top of it cracked "hi-his soul is cracked!?" I said surprised.

"Relax it's not his soul but someone's." say (n/n).

then the soul is destroyed ... no the soul is covered by darkness is destroyed replaced with a yellow soul, the soul has the trait of justice.

the soul then instantly disintegrates and disappears "it seems he has disappeared for good." mumble swap.

"Looks like (m/n) will have a long breakdown to calm his feelings." mumbled (n/n).

"Like when Hikari/Purple left after giving him a little magic to (m/n)." said swap a little sadly.

I widened my eye sockets a little "he ...he had a breakdown when he left, ... I ... I don't know how he felt at that time ... must have been very painful for him." I thought.

"Perhaps I can ask them both." I thought.

I then held the swap shoulder making him look at me "what's wrong cross?" he asked.

" ... can you tell me how was ( m/n) when he met ... you know ... him?" I asked.

" ... you want to know?" he asked back.

I nodded I then looked at Chara who was looking at (m/n) who was fast asleep, she must also be worried about her condition.

"...I'll let you know once everyone is out of this room." say swap.

I can only nod sadly "I hope what he says later... isn't too bad." I thought.

I then saw swap and ( n/n) walked towards the bed ( m/n) then ( n/n) took the soul in front ( m/n), then the soul cracked making me a little scared reminding myself of something.

"rest in peace starlight... the three of us will miss you" said swap.

then the soul cracked completely and disappeared into star ashes, then the ashes disappeared instantly.

"ugh..." I heard (m/n) groan made me feel relieved.

then he opened his eyes but i immediately felt very worried when i saw his eyes which had no light anymore like there was no sign of life, swap was directly beside him ( m/n).

" ( M N)?" call swap.

but there was no answer swap then looked at ( n/n) then ( n/n) nodded in understanding, he then looked at all of us " all of you please get out of here ... quickly." say (n/n).

"Why did you set us up-" Dust's words were immediately cut off by (n/n) who threw a knife at him making him dodge immediately.

"Get out of here. NOW!?" say (n/n).

we all went straight out of the room ( m/n) as fast as possible " he's so scary!! i have to make a note don't make trouble with him or swap." I thought sweatdrop.

Then I saw everything disband except the nightmare, I felt a chill from my throat as he kept staring at me "cross... meet me at my office later." he said then disappeared.

I know that look is like the usual look he gives me if I cause big trouble "damn... I'm in big trouble!!" I thought frightfully.

( m/n) POV

I looked up at the ceiling of my room blankly, I felt this pain like when Hikari disappeared too.

"I feel like I'm losing hope of bringing them back to life like the others... I hope the other me won't die but it seems that hope will disappear when I see the lavender which is also disappearing." I thought.

" are you okay?" ask swap.

"I'm fine? ... I don't know what to answer hearing the question ... maybe not?" I thought.

"maybe" I mumbled.

then i heard them exhaling their breath " looks like you need a long rest ( m/n)." say swap.

"maybe we can ask permission with nightmare?" say (n/n).

"Are you sure he will allow it?" ask swap. "Maybe he'll allow it after we inform (m/n) of the conditions and (m/n) can have some rest apart from being in this room all the time." answer (n/n).

"Okay...let's go to his office...I hope he doesn't threaten us again like that time." say swap.

"You wait here (m/n) ... we're both going somewhere." say (n/n).

then they both disappear " ... I feel useless." I thought.

I then felt my cheeks wet "I miss Frisk's warm hugs, my parents, Mrs. Toriel's pies and Mr. Asgore's plants, Papyrus dishes, and ... sans jokes." I thought.

"(chuckles) I'm like a loser, weak just because the people closest to me are not around... you're right uncle and aunt, I'm just a useless child who shouldn't have been born in this world." I muttered.

"Who said that to you?" I heard a voice from beside me.

I widened my eyes then looked at my side and saw Cross who was standing beside me with a cold stare "Who dares to say such bad things to you?" asked cross.

I didn't answer then I started to get up from my bed, cross then sat beside me still looking at me "answer my question... who said that to you?" said cross. "...my uncle and aunt.

" I answered. "Tell me what they both told you?" asked cross again.

I looked the other way and then cross's hand held my cheek tightly and turned to him "Please answer my question (m/n)... I don't want you to be sad all the time and see yourself sad like this." said cross.

"...can I trust this to him?" I thought worried.

I thought about it for a while then started talking " well I will tell you ... but promise me you will never tell this to anyone else." I said while giving my pinky finger.

" ... well I promise not to break this promise of yours." said cross while bending his pinky with me.

They both told me that I am a useless child because I can only interfere with their lives and make their lives miserable.

they both also have a son named (c/n), their son is always spoiled and always blames me if i don't do anything at all.

once when I came home from school he complained to the two of them if I bullied him at school even though he bullied me until I went through 2 periods, after that I was immediately punished by locking myself up in a cellar.

every time I was punished whether it was a small accident or an accident, I was always bullied at one school because they all thought I was a devil because of my different colored eyes.

I feel hopeless and I should have thought before I made a decision about my study, I should have followed Frisk's advice.

until ... one day that I did not expect has happened ... I woke up in a hospital with my head and chest bandaged, the doctor said that I was the one who was saved when a big incident happened to my school.

I heard my school was burnt down by the fire so many souls were lost including ( c/n), after her death... my uncle and aunt were always rude to me and always hurt me.

sometimes they both always use alcohol bottles as throwing tools at me and knives ... I don't want to say that, while saying rude things to myself makes me a little traumatized about it.

I was there in quite a torment, even I almost ... wanted to kill myself so I couldn't stand their treatment, then I heard news from my mother when I was 17 that Frisk disappeared.

since then I became quiet and cold to others, I lived like that until I turned 18 years old.

At that age I officially graduated and became a businessman from my father and mother, and I also became happy again when I heard that Frisk was back." I said.

I then looked at the silent cross which made me lower my head but suddenly I was immediately hugged by him making me surprised.

"...I'm sorry if I can't do anything to you, you must be very traumatized by it." murmured cross.

I felt comfortable making me hug him back tightly with tears coming out again, cross stroked the back of my hair making me tighten my hug even more.

"You know if you're not the only one who feels that way... I also feel it when I'm with everyone I consider family and all of them... disappeared." said cross sadly.

I fell silent hearing cross's words "he also lost everything." I thought.

"It all started with him and that stupid button that made everything disappear even ... my world also disappeared, because he was too obsessed with that button to make a better world than the rest." said cross.

"He always controls our lives with the button, he seems to think we are all just testing material for the button.

he kept using the button until… he dared to remove ( m/n) right in front of me, frisk, and chara… he and the button erased the code making him disappear from my world and be erased forever.” said cross angrily.

I widened my eyes "so... that's the reason why swap and ( n/n) said that he disappeared." I thought sadly.

"That's why I joined nightmare team to get my world back and have a better and more peaceful life without that button anymore." said cross.

I then let go of my hug then looked at cross who was crying "he hurts more than me ... he lost his family, his world, the people he cares about and who understands him the most ... that's why hikari feels so little remorse even though it wasn't his fault." I thought.

I then wiped his tears surprising him "...don't cry, I don't like seeing anyone cry including you." I said slowly.

"Huh!?" he said surprised.

I held his cheek with my hand and looked into his purple eyes which had a little purple liquid in them "I don't like seeing you cry... I will make chocolate cake for you if you stop crying." I said.

cross then blushed purple and looked the other way with a blushing face, somehow seeing him made me feel a little calm then I chuckled "thank you for calming myself down ... cross." I said.

"N-no problem." he said.

then he turns now holding my chin making me a little surprised then he comes closer to my face, closer, closer, and closer then when almost 1 meter his teeth with my lips want to meet...

suddenly both of us heard a cough that made me immediately move away from the cross and the cross which also moved away with a very purple face, I then looked at the door and there was already a swap and (n/n) with their teasing faces.

"W-what are you two doing here!?" I said nervously.

I saw them both rolling their eyes at the same time "we both thought you would miss us." say swap.

"And your saying is why are we both here? How cruel you are." said (n/n) pretending to be sad.

I sweatdrop "I'm sorry." I said.

then they both approached me "how are you feeling now?" ask swap.

"I'm feeling a little better already." I replied with a small smile.

"Good to hear that, Swap and I have asked nightmares if you're going to need some time to cool off for a while." say (n/n).

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We'll just go out for a day without anyone bothering us." replied swap with a happy tone.

then ( n/n) immediately pulled me " come on we have to go immediately or we will waste time and cross nightmare asking you to go straight to his office." say (n/n).

"E-eh wait-" I was cut off when we both teleported.

I immediately closed my eyes as I felt the different gravity make me feel a little nauseous "we're here." say swap.

I immediately fell to the ground holding my mouth "what's wrong (m/n)?" asked (n/n) innocently.

"Y-you two (ugrp) did not give any warning beforehand (ugrp)." I said holding my nausea.

"Excuse us both." said swap sweatdrop.

then ( n/n) and swap helped me up "where are we really?" I asked weakly.

"Didn't I tell you that the three of us would go to calm yourself down." say swap.

"yes but where?" I asked annoyed.

"...we're going to flufftale or cafe Ccino!! nightmare is request both of us to go there." say (n/n).

then the three of us arrived in front of a cafe and we immediately entered the cafe it was quite busy, swapped and saw an empty place near the window and the three of us went that way.

I chose to lay my head on the table because I was still feeling weak from the effects of the teleportation, while laying my head on the table I felt like someone was looking at me.

I opened my eyes and saw a skeleton figure like sans but he was wearing a cream colored shirt, brown apron, black fingerless gloves, OG Sans pants and bunny sandals! He has a blue jacket with lots of fur on it! He also has holes in his hands and feet.

Me and the skeleton looked at each other until “( m-( m/n)..?” I heard him speak.

I widened my eyes in surprise "w-what?" I said nervously.

then he immediately hugged me suddenly made me almost fall if only behind me there was no window there, he hugged me tightly while muttering sorry a few times.

I felt uncomfortable and felt sorry for hugging him back gently, I could feel my shoulders getting wet.

I then looked at all the customers who were looking at both of us sympathetically and I couldn't help but smile nervously at them all "sorry for this little mess... you can all get back to your activities." I said.

they all returned to their respective activities, I still hugged the skeleton until "hey why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

he then let go of his arms and looked at me very sadly " Frick!! why his sad face can be like a cross!?" I thought sweatdrop.

I then wiped his tears with my hand and held my hand making me flinch a little "You're back!! but how come? I saw you were gone in my arms that night!?" said the skeleton who was still crying.

then his words hit me "he must also think that if i am his (m/n)...so sorry for him." I thought.

"Sorry sir, but I'm not the one you're talking about." I said with a small smile.

I saw him surprised "W-what do you mean!! Aren't you-" He then immediately stopped his words. "Oh... I understand now." he said sadly.

"You must be just a version of him right?" he asked sadly.

I nodded nervously then he wiped his tears "ah ...sorry for my rudeness to you." said the skeleton.

"It's okay!! I'm used to this." I said softly.

he nodded "my name is sans or everyone used to call me Ccino." said Ccino.

I smiled softly "my name is (m/n) but not from this world." I said.

Ccino nodded in understanding "Okay, sorry for my misunderstanding just now." he said.

"hey I already said it's okay!! we all make mistakes right?" I said.

Ccino then smiled gently "What do you want to order?" Ccino asked.

"What do you two want- eh!? where did those two go!!" I said surprised when I didn't see swap and ( n/n) there.

I blinked a few times "W-are those two gone just like that!?" I thought.

"I'm sorry both of us!! Swap and I have exhausted both of us." I heard a voice from (n/n).

I exhaled "what's wrong (m/n)?" Ccino asked.

" it's nothing ... just a friend who is a little annoying ... I ordered a coffee latte and 1 (f / c) then 1 pack of chocolate and vanilla cake too." I answered.

"Okay, your message will arrive soon." said Ccino immediately left.

after Ccino left I decided to compare my head again on the table "how about your food?" I asked.

"Actually we both really want to!! but you know we are both ghosts and our magic to make that body is a waste of magic!!" say swap.

"Maybe next time we come here both of you should be in your ghost form so you won't feel tired." I thought.

"Yes, you're right, too." say (n/n).

MEOW~

I widened my eyes when I heard the sound of a cat near me making me immediately wake up and see there is a cat with thick white fur and a blue blue line.

I blinked a few times while looking at the cat "that cat reminds me of sans." I thought sadly.

"I miss him and Frisk so much, how are they all there?" I thought.

Meow?

I saw the cat then I stroked the cat gently making the cat feel happy and purring, I chuckled seeing him look cute like this.

"hey buddy you remind me of someone." I said.

the cat looked at me with a curious look, I kept stroking the cat making the cat rub its face against mine made me feel ticklish.

" yup you look like him, he's a funny and funny skeleton monster loves to give a funny joke to someone to be happy, sometimes he is also so lazy that he has to be helped by his brother papyrus ... (chuckles) very beautiful memory. " I said.

the cat that I petted fell asleep on my lap made me chuckle again seeing the cuteness of this cat " you are so cute." I muttered.

"This is your order (m/n)." said Ccino.

"Ah thank you very much Ccino." I said smiling.

" does not matter." said Ccino with a smile back and a slight blush.

I then enjoyed the cake and coffee " hah~ I haven't enjoyed this coffee in a long time ... if only mom didn't forbid me to drink coffee at that time I would definitely buy this coffee once a month." I thought.

"Your mother forbade you? what is the reason?" ask swap.

" like other mothers he wants me to keep his body awake so that he doesn't drink too much coffee, he said " mom doesn't want you to get sick just because of a cup of coffee, look at your father ... he had a stomach ache because he drank too much coffee." Yeah. .. like that." I thought.

I then heard swap and ( n/n) laughed "Your mom is so overprotective huh!!" say (n/n).

"When I'm sick or hurt? Yes but if when I'm having feelings for someone or see myself talking to someone who can make me smile, he's just like any other mom... I like to ask a lot of questions." I thought.

they both laughed again making me smile softly, I then ate my cake quietly.

while eating my cake I felt something soft on my feet made me look down and was surprised to see dozens of cats that were already under my feet with curious eyes on them.

I almost choked when the cat that looked like blue jumped up and purred at me making me immediately push my cake away from him, then followed by another cat who made the table around me full of cats all.

i sweatdroop looking at all these cats "what's with these kitties?" I muttered.

I then heard the chuckling sounds of some of the customers here making me blush when I heard all of them say.

"See that teenager by the window? He's so handsome and cute when a cat is near him like a dream ikemen!!"

"Right!! I hope he's single."

"Look mom!! Brother over there looks really cool to be able to catch some cats."

"That child must be a bringer of luck... I've heard that if a cat comes near you you will get lucky."

I immediately felt my cheeks getting hotter then suddenly I felt a cat kissing my nose made me wake up from my thoughts, then I saw our cat with cyan eyes and has 4 tails?

"Wait 4 tails? Why does this cat look like a nightmare?" I mumbled surprised.

I saw the nightmare version of the cat just looking at me silently but I saw in his eyes there was a warmth there, my hand then grabbed the cat and the cat also approached me then my hand hit his head making me stroke the cat.

the cat seemed to enjoy my caress made me smile a little then some cats also wanted to be petted making me unable to contain their cuteness.

I finally petted them all without me realizing if anyone was watching me playing with these cats.

Ccino POV

after I met ( m/n) or you could say his version I felt sad after knowing that he was not ( m/n) who was in this world.

I still feel sad after he left, (m/n) the only one who understands me and always makes me happy apart from all the other customers and sans au who come here.

I always hope that if he comes back and can be by my side, I shake my head to forget the sad memory.

I then walked towards the cat room to feed my cats but I didn't see them at all making me panic and worry.

I immediately went out and looked around the cafe until my eyes turned towards the customer version of ( m / n ) who was being surrounded by my cats, I chuckled seeing that he seemed to be having a hard time eating his cake.

I then saw the nightmare version of the cat kissing his nose made me surprised because the cat never interacted with anyone other than myself and nightmare himself, but I felt relieved because the cat was willing to open up with other people.

Then I saw the other cats also wanted to be petted by him.

It made me feel happy because seeing all these cats can interact with everyone and also (m/n) didn't seem to mind it.

then i started to approach them and when i got there i saw ( m/n) who was already surrounded by cats " looks like you have a little problem kid." I said.

I looked at ( m/n) who was shocked then blushed " y-yeah... can you help me to get rid of them Ccino?" said (m/n) shyly.

I nodded then I picked up a few cats and ( m/n) also a few but still they didn't seem to want to leave the side ( m/n) made ( m/n) a little gloomy.

"Come on guys!! Don't be like this, how will I get home later?" say (m/n).

then all the cats could only meow lazily making me chuckle and a flat face (m/n) "you guys-" he was cut off when suddenly a cat fell on his head he made him moan in pain.

I immediately helped him by lifting the cat "are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine ... oww what was that fall?" say (m/n).

I then saw the cat that I was holding the cat had colored fur ( f/c) with brown eyes and (e/c) then the cat was wearing a necklace too.

I'm surprised because I've never seen a cat that appears can have a collar too, then the cat in my arms meows attracting a change of all cats.

I immediately sweatdroop when I saw all the cats directly approaching me and the cat in my hand, the cat in my hand struggled and escaped from my embrace.

then the cat dropped the shirt ( m/n) then the cat licked his body " looks like you have a version of your own cat." I said.

"huh? what do you mean?" asked (m/n) confused.

"I will explain after all the customers leave." I said.

he nodded then he continued to eat his cake again then I looked at the new cat and saw the cat was sleeping but ... why the other cats seem to want to fight.

"Hey, don't fight here." I said.

but it looks like i was being ignored made me shake my head then i heard a small chuckle from (m/n) made me blush a little "...that chuckle just now... cute." I thought.

I then heard a hissing sound that made me look at the cats who were giving each other sharp looks except for the dream, blue, classic, and cross versions of cats?

the five of them were casually near the version of the cat ( m/n). " looks like I'll have a bit of trouble now ( =^=)" I thought.

|| TO BE CONTINUED||

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3M 116K 36
─── 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. Currently editing...
11.1K 310 22
Y/n (Age 18) is transferred to a new school, Mishima College! Due to his high grades and upper-class mannerisms instilled into him ever since he was...
78.1K 1.8K 25
What if Rimuru met the dragon sisters earlier or in a different way? Ship: Velzard × Rimuru × Velgrynd (I saw others wanting this ship, so I decide...
1.6K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...