[BL]I Became a Heartthrob Aft...

Od Erishi_An

I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) ... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Extra

Chapter 73

4.7K 181 14
Od Erishi_An

There are flour and rose jam in the rose cake, not sure which one works.

    Fang Lin sent both for testing, and the results obtained were both effective. Among them, the effect of flour was weak and the effect of rose was strong.

    It just so happens that the wheat on this planet has not been planted yet. Yuan Bai asked the manager to send all the wheat seeds over, and every day he used his force to give birth to a batch of seedlings, and then planted them. These seedlings are resistant to high temperatures and grow quickly.

    After Fang Xiao discovered the effect of the rose cake, he determined that Yuan Bai was with Fang Lin and found him in a spaceship.

    When he saw Yuan Bai in the manor, he couldn't help being a little surprised: "When did you come here?"

    Yuan Bai deliberately said: "I will be invisible when I come with Fang Lin, and others will not see me."

.Fang Xiao didn't quite believe it. He looked around in the room and found no rabbits, and asked Fang Lin, "Where is your pet that is very edible?"

    Yuan Bai whispered in his heart, there is no way to eat, but it is generally edible.

    Fang Lin: "The rabbit is afraid of heat, so I put it in the basement."

    Fang Xiao didn't ask any more, and talked about the rose cake.

    They destroyed the pharmacy factory of Sarmancin. It is reasonable to say that the YS pharmacy flowing out on the black market should be reduced. However, the fact is the opposite. During this period, the YS pharmacy on the black market has increased.

    Fang Xiao said: "There must be another pharmaceutical factory in Guanqi." It's just that they can't find a specific location.

    Because of the increase in the number of YS medicines, the price has dropped. Many ordinary people see the opportunity and are moved.

.The news was told by Lu Wenyu to Fang Xiao, "Everyone has heard that Yuan Bai is missing, and they are all worried that he will not be able to study the Awakening Wizard's potion. Now there is a YS 50 million star coin on the black market. Many people can't wait to try it. NS."

    After Lu Wenyu awakened after eating the rose cake, he knew that Yuanbai had not disappeared and had already developed a medicine. He wanted to tell the world the good news.

    Fang Xiao didn't stop him and asked him to leak the news.

    The updated message on Lu Wenyu's social account: "6 hours after the breakup, I awakened the S-level guide, come and congratulate me."

    The next group of classmates who congratulate him, even those who usually hate him, are asking why he suddenly awakened?

    Lu Wenyu replied triumphantly: He used the original white medicine.

    One stone caused a thousand waves of waves, and the people who followed him almost paralyzed Lu Wenyu's social account.

.Lu Wenyu owed his mouth when he was not awakened. After awakening, he became even worse, answering the following questions almost non-stop.

    ——When did Yuanbai research the medicine?

    "It was researched a long time ago, and I didn't take it out until I met me. After all, I am too good, and I have the potential to awaken an S-level guide at a glance."

    ——I want to buy a medicine as many stars as possible!

    "It's expensive, but you should buy it, but you are too weak and it is a waste to buy it. Let's leave it to the stronger people."

    ——I, I, I! Last time we drew a tie, I must have potential too!

    "You look so ugly, didn't you realize that I was hitting you with my eyes closed? Your face value is holding back and you should not be able to wake up."

    The next group of people who scolded him, if it weren't for the powerful protection system of the Lu Family, everyone would want to break in and beat him in a group.

.As for the ex-boyfriend who broke up with him, he soon regretted it and left a message below, but Lu Wenyu deliberately jumped over and did not reply.

    There were a lot of people asking questions, and Lu Wenyu replies a lot, but there were few news about medicines, and most of them were mocking others.

    The effect of this propaganda was surprisingly good. In only one day, almost everyone complained about the injustice of the heavens, and actually allowed such a person to awaken the guide.

    Since the news of the medicine was leaked, Yuanbai's social account was also full of people who asked.

    The temperature of the planting planet is high and the wheat grows fast, but it takes four or five months to mature. Fang Xiao's point is to at least take out some potions first, so that everyone can see the effect, they won't want to use YS.

    Yuanbai ripened a batch of wheat to extract the medicine, and announced the time of auctioning the medicine on the social account.

.Unexpectedly, the crowd on StarNet exploded just after the announcement, all voices of opposition.

    "Why is it auction again, there are only one hundred copies in total, and the auction price is getting higher and higher, and we can't get it at all."

    "That is, the last time the mania treatment drug was sold for 2 billion stars, how much will it be sold this time?"

    "There are more people in the noble family who are not awakened than the manic sufferers. Don't even try to grab the civilians."

    "I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it on the blacklist. Now it's fine. I can't get it if I'm not on the blacklist."

    The people on the original white and blacklist were not eligible to purchase. Everyone spoke carefully for fear of making him angry and being thrown into the blacklist. Now that he could not get the potion, he began to speak uncontrollably again.

    Even some people who are already on the blacklist use a variety of malicious language to fan the flames below.

.Yuan Bai looked at him for a while, feeling dull: "Are these people crazy? Is it wrong for me to take out the potion?"

    Fang Lin: "Because your potion is so easy to use." The first person to use the potion awakened the S-level guide without any sequelae.

    Fang Xiao snorted and told Yuan Bai not to care: "It's just those who want to be guides but don't even want to spend Star Coins, just ignore them."

    The auction was held as scheduled.

    The sentinels and guides in the entire empire are only a minority, and most of them are ordinary people. This time there are especially many people participating in the auction.

    There are only one hundred potions, and each person can only bid for one.

    Even so, most of the transaction prices are above 2 billion stars.

    It is true that ordinary people rarely can afford it, and most of the people who took the potion were nobles.

.Those who couldn't buy the medicine began to abuse them on the star network.

    There are hundreds of billions of ordinary people in the empire. Even if Yuanbai spawns wheat every day, it is impossible for everyone to buy potions.

    Even if everyone buys the potion, it is impossible to awaken everyone.

    A nobleman who bought the potion awakened a D-level guide after using it, which was far from the S-level guide he imagined, and complained that the level of awakening was too low.

    Yuan Bai couldn't help thinking, if you were using YS, you might be dead, so you don't have to complain.

    More people began to ask Yuanbai to come up with the formula of the medicine. This is impossible. There is no formula at all. Yuanbai did not respond. His social accounts are all selfish people.

    Somehow things developed like this.

.Yuan Bai turned off the light brain and turned into a rabbit, and didn't want to see news about the medicine at all.

    But there are more people looking for him. Originally, it was only about Qi looking for him. Now the whole world is looking for him.

    A few days later, Fang Lin left this planet with Yuan Bai and went to the next planting planet, where the few roses temporarily stayed here.

    The new planting planet has a lower temperature and is more friendly to fluffy rabbits.

    And because the planet is relatively small and the land suitable for planting is only half, it is completely intelligently managed here, all using robots, and no one else.

    There is also a manor here, which is more luxurious than the previous one, covers a large area, and is decorated very warmly.

    And where the other half cannot be planted, there are patches of pine forests that exude strong wood energy, which is very suitable for cultivation.

.After Yuan Bai came here, he fell in love with it, and his mood finally improved.

    Fang Lin checked the planting log of the intelligent system and saw that the potatoes had just been harvested last month, and the robot did not continue planting for the time being.

    "This is a planet suitable for growing carrots."

    There are pine forests to provide a steady stream of wood energy, and the plan of planting carrots on a planet in the original white can finally be implemented.
.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

46.6K 1.6K 76
Title: 我的老婆是反派鲛皇 Author: Chengli Siyang (长乐思央) Status: 76 Chapters (Completed) Description: Jiang Chaosheng has passed through a book, where the hero...
15.2K 344 49
Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox in the world, Yuan Tang has inherited the...
17.4K 768 27
Everyone in the world knows that Demon Lord Hua Che was cruel and vicious. A single disagreement could cause him to slaughter someone's entire family...