Homeless (Oc x Lookism)

Od averagereaderleave

Lookism with my own personal twist ^-^ Homeless Male Oc x Lookism Starting: 12/11/21 Více

Milo Sato
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

1.2K 50 6
Od averagereaderleave

Chronological ep.2
Key:
~thinking~
"Other characters speaking"
Everything else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up"

...

I felt something lightly shake me. I chose to ignore it because I got very little sleep last night due to work.

"Millooooooooooooooo"

I let out a sharp grunt and turned around on my mattress.

"WAKE UP!!"
I felt a small fist hit me in the side, it didn't hurt but it was definitely surprising.

My eyes shot open and met bright blue eyes, I immediately recognise them as my brothers, his eyes were very pretty in contrast to my dull grey ones.

"Ugh Scout did you have to wake me up like that" I said

"No other way was working!, plus you have work today, don't you?"

~Shit~
I mentally cursed

I check the small crappy iPhone that we share and see that it's already 8am. I jump out of bed and swiftly get changed into a simple T-shirt and jeans, rummaging around the tent for everything I need. I ruffle my hair in a desperate attempt to make it presentable but give up after a about a minute. I put on my only pair of shoes which are some old black sneakers, pop a mint in my mouth and leave the tent with my skateboard under my armpit.

"Don't wonder to far from the tent while I'm gone , okay?"
Scout nodded back, I zip the tent up and sprint to the nearest foot path, from there I start the long skate to town. Our tent is located in a secluded section of an almost abandoned park, one of the benefits of that is there is an old vacant public bathroom about 50 metres away. Although the area is pretty sketchy and lots of gangs members and alcoholics tend to hangout out near by.

~Time skip~

I'm skating through town and I've almost arrived at the cafe I work at, I rode there really fast so I doubt I'll be late thankfully, heck I'm going to be early!

Suddenly a cat jumps out in front of my board, in a desperate attempt to not hit it I quickly redirect my board, I barely skimmed past the cat at an uncontrollable speed.
~This isn't looking good, I've fully lost control of my board~
"I'm going to crash!"

...

...

...

THUD

I crashed into a person.
~oh shit I'm screwed.~
We both tumble down on to the floor and the person lands on top of me basically pinning me down to the floor, my eyes take a second to adjust

"HEY WATCH-" a familiar voice begins.
I recognise the voice straight away, it was my best friend..

"Milo?.."

"ugh sorry Zack, I lost control of my board"

He seemed to have only just noticed the position we were in, him basically pinning me to the floor, his cheeks started to heat up into a bright shade of pink
~hmm weird~

He got up and brushed his clothes off using his hands. I only just realised Mira was also here...
~Did Zack finally ask her out???~

Mira lends me her hand and helps me get up, then gives me my skate board back.
"Thanks"

We chatted and walked around a bit considering I still had some time till my shift started. But Zack seemed angry about something.

"Zack what's up? You look more irritated then usual"

He looked a little shocked, I don't think he realises how easy he is to read.
"Some ugly dwarf was trying to hit on Mira"
He huffed

Mira just let a disappointed sigh
"I told you to just let it go, I'm fine"

I chuckled and they both stared at me.
damn okay I get it my laugh is weird no need to stare at me 😤

Zack POV

~why is his laugh so fucking cute. Damnit Zack! you can't be thinking like that, you like Mira!~

We walked for a couple more minutes when..

"HEY!!!" It was the same fucking dude that hit on Mira before.

"Haha... found ya" he said while panting a storm.

~He's basically asking for me to hit him~

He slides his stupid hair back and tucks it behind his ear "Let's try and clear up the misunderstanding. Shall we." He winks at Mira

~The nerve of this prick~

"How about the three of us have coffee" he turns his head towards Milo. "Oh and he can come too"

....

I can't help but smirk "Should we" I replied, obviously playing him.

Mira grabs onto my arm
"Zack don't" she pleads

"Let go, I won't touch him"

Milo POV

This idiot is about to get into another fight. I felt kinda bad for the dude on the receiving end, he has no clue what's about to hit him.

~I'll step in if I have to, fighting right now won't benefit anyone. Plus my shift starts soon.~

Zack walks closer towards the short stocky kid
"The three of us? Coffee?" He says in a taunting voice

"Y..Yeah!"

The expected happened and Zack threw a punch at his face

~Poor kid~

"Piss off" Zack said as the boy fell backwards
"I told you not to show yourself again"

I crowd started to surround us.
I hate unwanted attention, I could see cameras everywhere, and the gossiping crowd was so annoying!

~Zack, I swear you are such an idiot sometimes~

He grabbed the kid by the hair and was about to hit him with his other fist, I swiftly jumped between them and grabbed his fist just before he could land a hit.
Zack glared at me and I glared back
We stared at each other for what seemed like forever, neither of us leaving eye contact

He grunted and looked away,
~I always win~

I keep my gaze aimed at him and he caves "whatever he wasn't worth my time anyway,"

I grin at him
~I can't believe he just walked away like that, he's changed so much~

The crowd was clearly unhappy about the outcome of that fight

"That was lame"

"what a party pooper"

"At least the grey hair dude is hot"

"Is he a model?"

Zack shot his evil glare at the crowd and they all scurried off.

"ah I have to get to work now, I'll see you guys at school"
They nod at me and walk away.

I turn to face to the kid on the floor trembling
"ugh.."
I walk towards him and offer my hand
I help him up and he grinned at me like I was some kind of God.

"Th..hank you, my name is Daniel"

"Nice to meet you Daniel, Im Milo, Are you okay? Sorry about my friend he did quite a number on you.."
I reach into my bag and hand him a bandage.

"Thank you. A-again."

"No problem" I let out a small grin
"Anyway I have to get to work, I'll see you around"

We wave at each other and walk in opposite directions
~He seems intriguing, I wonder if I'll ever see him again"

End of chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1170
Alright that's chapter one hope you enjoyed it!
I'm open to constructive criticism so tell me how to improve, have a good day

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
950K 58.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
439K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
222K 11.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...